- Text Size +

Nick decided that he should play it safe, and stick with the toes that he already loves, as it wouldn’t feel right to just abandon them after everything they’ve been through. And as Nick started hugging Alena’s 3rd toe tightly, burying his face deeply in her soft and squishy toe flesh, it stirred an unconscious reaction out of her.

Her 2nd toe went and squeezed Nick tightly against her 3rd toe, almost trying to affectionately hug him back, and it was the most intense embrace he’s ever experienced. Although it was keeping him tightly attached to the toes, the pressure was steadily increasing, pushing him even deeper into her toe flesh. Nick secured himself his place in-between Alena’s overwhelming toes, although he wondered, in the back of his mind, if he really made the right decision.

So Alena went for the moccasins, wanting to try them on. Nick realized that things might continue to be exciting, as he’d be able to experience what Alena’s already heavenly toes were like while inside of hot and smelly moccasins. She always liked fluffy lounging shoes, although she rarely wore them without socks, because they would make her feet sweat profusely and give them a pungent and distinct odor. She thought she’d make an exception right now, because she could always shower when she finished her work. And besides, it wasn’t like anyone would notice the odor or anything, Alena thought.

She slipped her smaller feet into the larger moccasin, and started stretching her toes around, so they could feel the soft fluffy material. That meant that Nick was also rubbed even more forcefully as Alena’s toes rapidly heated up and sweated, covering him in layers of her sweat.

She likes it when her feet and toes have more room to move and stretch around. They were also hotter than her flats were, and maybe a bit damp. Nick was having a very interesting time in those hot and sweaty moccasins, as they made things more extreme. Although he might have described Alena’s foot odor as intense before, the time in these damp and hot moccasins made them go on an entirely different level.

Her toes began to sweat, and that sweat in turn covered him as the toes continued to molest him vigorously. As they sweated, they began to get cold, almost in a cold sweat, probably because of how infrequently she wore moccasins without socks or maybe because of how they were a few sizes too large so more air got in.

She began squeezing her mystery object more frequently and much more aggressively because Nick’s tiny body was currently warmer than his neighboring toes. It almost felt like the toes were attempting to squeeze and suck the warmth right out of him. Although, no matter how hard they pulverized and scrunched him, he did not get any cooler himself.

In fact, all the sweat coming from Alena’s bare foot kept him hot and very sticky. And that in turn kept him as a desirable object for the toes to mash against, in hopes that they would warm up with his tiny body. Alena wasn’t even aware of this, and was innocently working on her history paper.

It was around this time that Nesi was beginning to find Alena’s flats uncomfortable after all, and decided to kick them off; and the flats landed close to Alena’s side of the desk. This was followed by Nesi stretching her legs towards Alena’s section before brushing her toes against Alena’s moccasin clad feet. Alena giggled, and quickly removed her feet from the sweaty moccasins, taking Nick with them.

Nick was face to foot with Nesi’s monumental feet, and they looked like they were raring to play. In one swift motion, Nesi and Alena’s feet collided, and their toes ran up and down each other, assaulting Nick brutally in the process. He was prodded and mashed by both of their relentless and dominating toes, and Nick felt like Nesi’s toes were trying to dislodge him and claim him from Alena’s toes, but they kept him firmly in their grasp. And then the game of footsies ended as suddenly as it began, and Nesi’s feet gave up at claiming Nick for their own, as Alena’s feet went back to their flats.

Alena then brutally mashed Nick in-between their massive and possessive toes and it felt like they just got reinvigorated due to successfully protecting their pet from Nesi’s larger toes. Nick was starting to feel tired from all of this, and simply allowed himself to be used by her toes, even if he still was enjoying himself. Nick was continually rubbed against soft and sweaty flesh and squeezed like a pebble between them.

But then she popped her foot out slightly and shook the flat harshly, which was actually strong enough to dislodge him from his fleshy heaven. He found himself rolling towards the ball of her foot, and he was too tired to resist. Nick hoped that his newfound durability would protect him from the full weight of Alena’s right foot.

Once he stopped rolling, he saw that he was right under a large fold in the ball of her foot, and when she shoved her foot back inside, he found himself crammed inside of that large (to him) foot fold. While he was stuck inside, he couldn’t move a muscle, and he noticed that the smell had increased ten-fold. Nick was completely surrounded by her foot’s natural odor, and this was the pinnacle of his giantess fantasy, and he couldn’t think of a better place to end up. Alena shuffled her foot about inside the flat, and Nick found that her fleshy walls would push into him more and more. 

But Alena eventually felt an odd sensation coming from the ball of her foot, almost as if a pebble found its way inside of the flat as she was shuffling it about. Alena wasn’t too surprised, as she had gotten pieces of junk caught in her feet before, and she would normally play with them until they were grinded away. But this pebble had a strange feeling, so she started flexing the ball of her foot, in an attempt to shake the foreign object out. Nick could feel the fleshy walls pushing against him again, only this time they ushered him out of the fold and back to the flat.

Once she felt that it was out, she positioned her toes and slammed them down to grab the tiny thing. Nick sees all five of Alena’s titanic toes raised above him, and he is scared of what they are about to do, before they slam down on him, writhing about madly. Nick can hear Alena mumble, “C’mon! Stop squirming you dumb pebble.”, and he hopes that she figures out what he truly is. After a bit of mauling and battering by Alena’s soft and sweaty toes, which was still enjoyable of course, Nick was fully grasped by her 2nd and 3rd toes.

Once Alena realizes that her pebble was firmly stuck in-between her toes, and she took off the flat and brought her right foot up towards her chair, giving him another dose of vertigo. Once her foot was close to her waist, she squeezed her toes to try and figure out exactly where the strange object was. While Alena carelessly squeezes her toes in an attempt to find the pebble called Nick, he is pulverized harshly by his possessive and powerful neighbors.

While looking, she thinks that it does feel quite nice to squeeze it like that, almost like a tiny stress ball. But once Nesi locates Nick, she picks him out of her sweaty toes and drops him on her palm roughly. Nick, too tired from over stimulation, only hopes that she sees him for what he truly is.

Choices

1) Alena still thinks that she was holding a pebble, and throws it off to the side

2) Alena realizes, with a shocked expression, that she was holding Nick in the palm of her hand! (Go to Chapter AlenaMain5)

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.