- Text Size +

Nick decided to make his way towards Alena. She was sitting at a station fairly close to where he originally shrunk, so it took less than a half hour of walking to reach her. There was a very good chance that she would help Nick out, because she was already on good terms with him. Although as Nick thinks on it, he realizes that he first needs to overcome the massive obstacle that was getting her attention and not get squished in the process. Nick walked under the empty desk that was attached to Alena’s desk, until he was at the dividing point.

Alena was planning on doing some homework at the library. She was having some trouble with her history essay, and she thought some peace and quiet would do her some good. She found wearing socks with flats or heels when she wore them, to be silly. She would much rather go barefoot in general, but she also valued beauty and looking professional, so she frequently wore flats, even if she didn’t find them all that comfortable.  She had a shoe size of about 8.

Nick headed towards the station that was connected to Alena’s station, because he was located on that side of the hallway. After walking under the empty work station, and by the time that Nick reached the beginning point of Alena’s side of the working station, she suddenly threw off her flats. Although Nick was much closer to the dividing point between the two desk areas, those thrown flats landed dangerously close to him.

The right flat wound up fairly close to him, with the open end a few feet, from his perspective, behind him. There was a powerful odor, but it was probably because of how much larger the flat was to him right now. The side of the flat looked more like the entrance of a giant cave than a simple piece of footwear. Nick was heavily tempted to climb into Alena’s discarded flat, especially with the radiating scent, but he focused his mind on discovery over pleasure.

Then she began rubbing her feet together, as well as stretching and cracking her long and slender toes, before reaching back for her flats. She started tapping her feet around half way in-between where Nick, and her flats, were and her chair, and the resultant earthquakes knocked him down. While she felt around with her feet, she would also try and blindly grasp at anything under the desk, in search for her flats.

It was during this process that innocent crumpled pieces of paper and broken bits of pens were grabbed by mistake. Alena gave them a few healthy squeezes, just to see what they were. Then she discarded them and continued on her search for her flats. Nick found this terrifying; because he knew that she would show him the same mercy she just showed those bits of junk, which was none. And it was also frightening because each one of her toes looked to be a few times his size, which would make things even more dangerous if she mistook him for a piece of junk.

Then she dragged her feet back across the carpet towards her chair, and then gripped the ends of the chair with her toes, before peeking down under the desk to find just where those flats went. Nick was surprised by just how massive Alena’s face looked, even from this distance, and he could only watch frozen in a mixture of fear and awe as she looked around before zeroing in on her flats, as well as him technically. She had a brief look of surprise, and Nick hoped that she noticed him, but his hopes were dashed when she said “Wow! I tossed my flats pretty far. I’m glad that no one was at the other station. Might as well get them before someone goes to work there, though.”

Nick was still standing in front of the opening of her right flat, but he was too scared to move a muscle, even if he knew what she was about to do. Everything was just so huge at this perspective, especially the girl who he wanted to get the attention of, and he just didn’t know what he could do. Once she reached her flats, she slammed her feet into them, along with Nick, and pushed Nick deep into her right flat.

Then she pulled the flats back to the base of her chair harshly, dragging them uncaringly along the carpet. Then she placed her feet squarely on her flats, while flattening the tips of them, as a way to exert her ownership over them. Nick was stuck looking at her smooth arches, where he could see her muscles and veins subtly move and writhe. It was humbling in a way, looking at those monsters that could level a building with ease from his perspective. He felt like his whole world was consisted of that fleshy monument, and it was difficult to remind himself that he was just looking at a girl’s foot.

As she rested her feet and toes on her flats, she began playing around with them. She flexed her toes, scratch at the soles of her feet with her toes, wiggled her toes absent mindedly, and stretch her toes and feet. At this point, both feet made their way into the flat that Nick as currently in. They forced their way in as much as they could, and Nick thought that she must have really enjoyed doing this to her flats, because she did so with extreme vigor. And the additional foot actually pushed him right into the toe section, where he would be at the mercy of all 10 of Alena’s powerful digits.

She knew that she couldn’t fit them both in there, but it still was fun to try. She stretched and wiggled her toes wildly once her feet were in as far in as she could get them. Nick got caught in this mayhem as well, and was squeezed and pushed by each of her long toes relentlessly. This caused that flat itself to creak and stretch, although Alena didn’t really pay it any mind, and she probably couldn’t even hear it from her desk, although Nick wished that she did. She found the sensation highly enjoyable and soothing, and used it to help her focus on her work while her feet could go on auto pilot.

Nick wound up wedged in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, where they would periodically squeeze him, and where her other foot’s toes would occasionally prod at and poke him. He wondered if she could even feel him while she was putting him through a hell on earth. Or maybe, she thought that he was just another discarded piece of paper or bit of a broken pen and her slender, but highly intimidating, toes would continue to use and abuse him like this. Though he knew that Alena would never willingly treat him this way, and all he had to do was to let her know that he was a person, and not a piece of junk.

Nick finally got the rest he needed, when Alena removed her feet from her flats and up on to the chair. The only question is, was Nick left safely in the flat to be able to climb out, or, was he still stuck between her slender toes as she brought her feet up higher towards the chair?

Choices:

1) Nick Remains Safely Within Alena’s Flat

2) Nick Remains Caught In-Between Alena’s Toes (Go to Chapter AlenaMain2)

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.