- Text Size +

Cheap thrills. That’s all this was. To her and the mingle mass of beings below. Svelt from years of training her body, she had prepared her entire life for the big stage, that was true. However, to be introduced in such a manner, was humbling, even to her equally sized ego.

The Brazilian sun warm overhead, it made her acutely aware of her nakedness, it’s rays warming every inch of her 600ft tall form. Her soft, sun kissed skin resembling that of a goddess, draped perfectly over her muscles. Light in build, but massive in scale.

“There’s another 10 points for me.” She thought, her foot coming into contact with a mass of concrete, metal, and flesh.

Bending down, she stretched her fingertips to her toes, stretching her hamstrings. She laughed as she could make out the screaming crowds below. Horrified at the monstrosity which had crushed their soiree of togetherness and friendly competition.

Rising back to her full height, her toes wriggled satisfyingly. A slight tickle moved against her sole as hundreds had their lives pressed from them just like the juice of the many fruits sold by surrounding vendors.

Once more, she lifted her leg, deliberate in her movements. With a thunderous stomp, her left leg planted firmly into the ground. The other half of the stadium below collapsing under her weight, much to her satisfaction.

She had no clue how she became this way or why she felt the way she did. All she knew is that this was happiest she had ever been. Maybe it was her desire to always be the one alone atop the podium? One couldn’t get much better than this. A state which no one could compete with. Her thoughts were turned toward a different direction as light pinches traveled up and down her backside, peppering her muscular ass.

“I hope to God those aren’t mosquitos. I was really hoping to avoid Zika.”

Turning on her heel, she was sure to swipe her sole along the earth, eliminating whatever survivors were left.

Her eyes settled on the pests which had commenced their assault. In the streets below a tiny battalion of tanks rolled along. Their turrets unleashing flashes of light, setting projectiles on a usual path toward her own body.

“I guess it’s time for the track and field portion!” The giantess laughed, marching slowly toward the tiny military force 1000 yards ahead. It was actually more a quick stride to her.

Reaching her goal, she stooped down carefully, artillery shells whizzing by her head and crashing on her body. Looking down toward her breasts, she couldn’t help but giggle as the pellet-like objects were flattened against her skin. Completely useless in their intended mission.

Her weight crushing the asphalt below, she extended her right arm outward, carefully picking up one of the tanks from below. She smirked as its crew abandoned their machine, leaving an empty toy in her hand fingers.

Standing back up, she looked around at the horizon. The clear blue sky stretching for miles. With the Atlantic Ocean to her east and the hills of Rio to her west, she carefully planned her next move.

Looking down at her feet, she placed herself and began to turn. Her momentum gaining. Rotations increasing, she could feel herself grow dizzy. With 3 more rotations, she stopped, heaving her arm outward. Steadying herself, she watched with awe as the tank flew off into the horizon, landing on the hillside, crashing into a favela.

Blowing her black hair from her face, she pushed her strands back so they draped back over her shoulders, which were still taught from her last exercise.

Looking down at the remaining tanks at her feet and the chaos of the ruined city around her, she lifted her left leg and aimed carefully. Releasing her leg, her foot flew forward, barely registering the mass of metal which she sent flying out toward the Atlantic. It reminded her of Animes she watched growing up where antagonists would be vanquished into the sunset by the story’s hero. Only she was playing the role of villain…and loving it.

She turned her attention back to the crowds streaming away from the festivities of sporting achievement and herself. With another couple quick strides she was positioned above the crowds, now looking up in terror screaming in horror.

Smiling at the tiny faces. She lifted her right leg, position her foot over the largest mass she could find, blocking out the warm sun, and casting a cruel, cold shadow. Splaying her toes briefly, she watched as the sun danced between, sending rays of light down to the crowds. Her foot crashed down, the gore below incomprehensible in its carnage.

Watching as the crowds continued to run like mice trapped in a cage, completely trapped between herself and the ocean to the east. She looked on with pleasure as many threw themselves into the waters, drowning one-another in their frenzy. All because of her.

With a final glance at the stadium, she moved toward the ocean as well. She was always great at the butterfly…