- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a request by Stubbornstain, as a continuation of his awesome 3D render comics. 

Hope y'all enjoy.

Tags: Vore, crush, insertion, destruction, 200 ft, etc

 

-------------------------------------------------------

***Castle Crash and Crunch***

 

"Open the gates!"

 

The guard peered down into the thick fog, the inclement weather making it difficult to see who it was. Morning had rolled in the night's chill was wearing off in the early light. Dew clung to the grass and tree leaves. The voice rang out again, this time from in front of the wood.

 

The guardsman recognized whom it was- Will, a knight in service to the king. Or, rather now, the queen – he supposed- ever since his disappearance, the queen, noble lady that she was, had taken up defense of the kingdom and searching for her husband.

 

He called down to the gatesman to allow room for a horse and rider to pass trough. The rider shot past, into the dim and wet castle bailey. The guard watched as the man practically leapt from the horse, landing on his feet, and breaking into a run.

[1] 

He bowled over the town baker, fresh loaves spilling into the mud and leaving him whooping and hollering and throwing the vilest of curses towards the dashing knight. He could have never known, nor could the baker, what news would cause him to so carelessly move.

 

Will burst through the castle keep doors, running up the spiral staircase and into the queen's chambers. It half startled the queen and her advisors, who were breaking their fast on bread and berry preserves.

 

"Good gods, Will," cried the queen, setting her knife and bread down. "What's the meaning of this?"

[2] 

Her eyes then suddenly shined in revelatory hope- could Will have news of her beloved king? She asked him as much.

 

The knight shook his head mournfully, nearly panicking. 

 

"No, milady, but in place news more dire!" He flashed his gaze to her then her advisors. "She comes again[3] , milady! The giant demon, she," his voice cracked.

 

The queen laid a hand upon the knight's shoulder, an attempt to comfort despite her own pending sense of dread.

 

"At peace, Will- tell me what happened. Where is Barold? Was he not with-"

 

"The giant, milady," tears rimmed his eyes. He was beyond terrified. "The giant smashed him to pieces and he is no more!"

 

"Gods have mercy," the queen whispered. "And she comes this way?"

 

Will nodded the affirmative. 

 

"Then," the queen pronounced resolutely, despite that intimate fear, "We must prepare!"

 

She took Will by the shoulders. "Pull yourself together and take courage, Ser[4]  Will- we must muster the strength of the castle, and call to arms all horsemen. Can you do it?"

 

Ever the chivalrous, Will nodded and turned. He dashed again out the door, and off, no doubt, to the stables. The queen, then turned to her advisors, among them the castellan and man-at-arms. 

 

"Make ready the castle for attack, lords mine. Call to arms every man in the army to protect and evacuate the citizenry. Once all are down in the dungeons, have them return and take up defense. Gods help us that we can mount a defense before she reaches here. Let's show this beast that another giantess, a queen, rules this castle!"

 

*************

 

The village emptied quickly, only some stragglers out in the field, them either not hearing the call or finding it ridiculous. The knights and men at arms, all armed to the teeth and with crossbows and bows, lined the walls and waited nervously for the coming sign. A few men on horseback stood in the fields, waiting.

 

The first rumble was imperceptible, and ply the horses and birds and dogs in the kennels were privy to it. They bayed loudly, alerting the Knights. The second rumbles, and then the third, grew even louder, this time shaking the castle just so delicately.

 

The thick fog meant that they heard her, and felt the tremors from her steady walking, before they saw her. The commanders shouted and men started to steel their nerves. Quarrels rested on crossbows, arrows nocked on drawstrings.

 

Thoom. Thoom. Thoom.

 

One man pissed himself, much to the nervous laughter of his comrades.

 

A horn sounded and, to everyone's grey fear, the head of the giantess emerged from the tall pines of the forest. The trees broke and parted where she walked, animals fled out in all directions and birds took flight.

 

Thoom. Thoom. Thoom. 

 

She emerged from the grey-green tree line, naked and plump, her breasts swaying gently[5]  – sensuously – with each step, and looking, to some, like a mighty goddess. Indeed, some had proposed at the castle that these two were indeed goddesses and should be revered. The idea did not stick well, and that particular magister was escorted from the council chamber.

 

Her white skin shone, gleaming in the morning sunlight and the dew from trees shimmering on her thick thighs and pillar-like legs. She was, in many of the soldiers' opinions, beautiful- at least in body, as her face was covered by what was no doubt a faceplate of a sort. The one who took the king had the same.

[6] 

But she was also monstrous, in that same breath as beautiful- terrible. Horrifying. An abomination.

 

Regardless of what they called her or thought of her, the fact was that she was here. Big and tall and enormous. And they would have to deal with her.

 

The horsemen in the field, ready and closest to the giantess, reared and charged, nocking arrows. They fired at her, a not insignificant swarm of projectiles at her feet. Yet they were not even breaking her skin- they simply bounced off harmlessly and into the ground.

 

The horse knights, seeing the futility in shooting (but not the Knights on the wall- they were too far to see the ineffectiveness of it), drew their spears and swords, running for her ankles. Some made it; they were able to get hits in. But to no avail. Spears snapped like twigs on ankles and toes and their swords lost their edge scraping along the skin.

 

Others who moved in were not so lucky- she kicked at them, knocking some off their horses and breaking their necks. By accident or design, as she put her feet down or walked forward, some horsemen, riders and mounts both, were crushed underfoot, spraying gore and red blood in all directions.

 

"Uurraaah!" The giantess screamed, grinding her foot on one unlucky soul, the blood and viscera seeping between her toes.

 

Three tentacles, so much like from the tales of monsters from beyond the blue sea, swirled behind her, seeming to react and move and sway with her movement, but for the meantime staying behind her.

 

She began to swipe down, slapping some of the riders off their horses and crushing some between her hands. They flew about, some their necks broken or limbs literally swiped off, screaming in agony and writhing on the ground. The giantess seemed to go out of her way to end these screamers' lives, popping their heads between fingers and under toes and simply walking upon them, grinding out their dinful[7]  noise with a quick pop. 

 

In short minutes, the cavalry of twenty or so riders was decimated to nothing, save one last. It was the very knight Will, speeding his utmost to return to the castle, desperate for the safety of stone walls and a wealth of armor. 

 

His legs were tired, tired of pushing this damnable beast below him. His eyes wide, his heart beating very nearly out of its cage, as he tried in vain to justify or even explain the carnage he had just witnessed.

 

The thrums were behind him, getting all the louder each step. Guttural grunts and noises above, lilting and falling and spelling no doubt doom for him.

 

Without warning his mount buckled from under him, and he crashed face first into the soft green earth. As he came to, he heard his horse screaming and whinnying, then suddenly cut off with the sickening sound of flesh tearing.

 

"Urrgghh..." The giantess moaned, sounding, if he recognized it, disappointed.

 

Will rose up, and started to walk away towards the castle, a structure not a quarter mile away. If he could make it he-

 

A sudden lurch brought him flying up into the sky, and his heart shot with icy fear. This couldn't be happening.

 

He was flipped over, unceremoniously, and brought to the face of the giantess- a thick armor of silver with flashing motes of blue and red, covered the majority of her face, save for the area just below her nose, apparently bare, that displayed her mouth. Most disturbingly, reminding Will of the terrifying stories the priests and his mother used to warn him of, the set of grotesque eyes that say aglowing hellishly red in either side of the visage, seemingly staring straight at him.[8]  A blonde mop of hair seemed to poke out from beneath the helmet, yellow on white skin.

 

His mind swam in fear, the stomach churning and loosening. He may have urinated himself, but he could not tell. The giantess, seemingly unconcerned with his fear, reached back on her helm and pressed a button hidden from his view. A series of whirs emerged from the metal and Will heard a soft hiss[9] , and a shimmer around the open area of the helm seemed to... Fall down, the way a water in a looking glass ripples and shifts. 

 

Hot breath enveloped Will, who was hanging and thrashing fruitlessly. A new streak of panic shot through him, and he began to beat on the fingers of the one who held him captive.

 

A low chuckle melted from the throat of the giantess, who regarded the little man, helpless and weak, with an expression[10]  maybe Will could not fully comprehend. 

 

Out the corner of his eye, Will saw it- the pink slick muscle push out from between puffy lips and slide across them, wetting them in a glisten.

 

"Oh gods be good, no," he breathed, tears forming in his eyes. The realization came and dropped his stomach in abject terror- she was going to eat him.

 

"Please milady, oh goddess, whatever thou art, mercy I beg!" His high speech came forth naturally, the kind one reserved for prayer or royal audience.

 

If she understood him, she gave no sign. With a cold casual motion, the giantess opened her mouth and moved this captive man, no bigger than her thumb, towards the gaping maw. 

 

A scream erupted from Will's mouth, cursing and shouting and tears forming in his eyes. He drew closer to the mouth, and went in.

 

The soldiers on the wall, watching in horror, started shouting, some seeking to retreat- they'd seen everything, even from a quarter of a mile, even without lenses. She had eaten him! She'd attacked and destroyed the cavalrymen and even ate one of them. 

 

The vague fear that had grown in their minds took a crystallized form, some shaking and others thinking twice on the safety of their numbers and fortifications. Even with all their arrows and steel and armor and confidence- what was it to this beast in the shape of such a well-fed woman that crushed men like bugs and consumed their flesh?

 

Still, all the same, perhaps the product of some indomitable spirit, they stood. Those that did run were forced back into position by the heavy handed men at arms.

 

"Form rank, you curs[11] ! Get thee ready to fight! Nock arrows!"

 

Hundreds of bow strings thrummed as wood shafts affixed to them, fingers curling round them.

 

They watched as the giantess finished her work yonder and turned her attention on the castle keep where they stood. Some backed away, kept only in place by either some abstract like duty or an emotion such as fear of reprisal.

 

The giantess, wiping red from her mouth, started towards them- first at walking pace, then a jog.

 

"Draw!"

 

Hundreds of bowstrings taut back, all training their shafts at the now running beast.

 

A girlish giggle filled the air, coming from the running giantess.

 

The giantess stomped passed the fence line, driving one of the wooden poles deep into the earth. Such fence was purposely placed there- a marking point. One thousand feet, closing the distance fast.

 

"Loose!"

 

The air filled with the sound of whistling shafts, the thrum of vibrating strings. A cloud of black arced together towards the running monster, who held her hands out to meet the arrows.

 

Some passed over her head, others finding their mark, but not even penetrating skin. 

 

The volley done, she still ran towards them unimpeded. Eight hundred feet. Seven.

 

"N... Nock arrows!" Cried the master at arms, a warble betraying his voice. 

 

"She still comes, m'lord! We must retreat!" said  a man close to him.

 

"No! Stay where thou art!"

 

"M'lord please!"

 

"Mercy, let us haste away!"

 

"Gods save us!"

 

The tumult broke out in anticipation, the realization that the giantess could not be stopped, would not be stopped, grasped their minds. A primal animal flight imperative overcame them- they panicked, grew messy- they lost their will to fight. The giantess closed in, running still, her bare breasts bouncing and her exposed vagina quivering with wetness.[12] 

 

Someone screamed, ran to the side – and those on the walls directly in front of the giantess began to push, above, trying their damnedest to get away from the several hundred feet of flesh. Some of the men were veterans of campaigns, but no siege engine could ever hope to compare.

 

The ground shook, shaking the castle and its occupants both on the walls and in the dungeons beneath. Some of them fell off the walls, plunging to their deaths. The others... Well, the others weren't so lucky.

 

With a cry of what might've passed for joy, the giantess crashed into the guard walls and into part of the castle keep. It gave way like wooden blocks the guards might've played with as children, crumbling and creating a large cloud of grey dust. The guards on the wall who could not get away were obliterated or knocked down, killed by the impact. Those inside the keep suffered a similar fate, smashed to pieces by falling walls and weight.

 

For a moment, there was only the lasting rumble, reverberating throughout- not a one spoke. One man, saved from the wall collapse by quick thinking and movement, began to nock another arrow and take aim and the vague and massive shape of the giantess. The dust, however, was too thick to see through.

 

Was the giantess dead, they wondered? Killed by the impact; dashing her head against the wall?

 

Despite their better judgement and the animal instincts, they approached the gaping hole, waving their hands to try and clear the dust. A whirring sound, like birds in the trees, came out of the hole, following quickly by a moving... Thing. Something... Snakelike.

 

Out of the dust came a large metal tube, pincers at the end snapping. It grabbed one of the closest guards, and dragged him down screaming.

 

The others watched (or rather heard) in horror as he continued to scream and cry out, a low laugh coming from the dust cloud.

 

There was a sickening crunch that ended the screaming, a squelch, and lastly, a prolonged chewing. Bone after bone snapped and blood splattered to the ground far below.

 

"Mmmm," the voice moaned sensually from within the dust.

 

It was starting to clear now, and the visible shape of the giantess came into view. The snakelike appendages, attached apparently to the helmet, whipped about wildly and around her.

 

Her hands came up and grabbed each side of the broken rampart, and she pulled herself up, broken and dashed stones of the castle sliding off her. One guard who was unfortunate enough to be standing close was crushed beneath her fingers.

 

She stood up to her full height, the soldiers enraptured by the sight of this colossus.[13] 

 

She brushed the remnants of the debris from her body, and then opened up her cleavage to let a muddle of rubble and mangled bodies fall down to the ground[14] , her breasts jostling entrancingly as she did so.  At her feet were crushed bricks and dead bodies that stood in the bailey, unlucky enough to not be able to get away.

 

Looking around at her quarry, what might've passed for a smile crept on the lips of the giantess. The snakes at her neck, three of them, whipped wildly and snapped their talons.

 

With surprisingly speed and dexterity, the giantess reached over and plucked one of the spearsmen up from the wall. He flailed wildly and tried to stab her had and wrist with his weapon, but the steel tip broke off. She kissed the tiny now screaming man and lowered him past her stomach.

 

Her pussy, exposed even with the soft pink covering at her hips and thighs, dripped wet with discharge, and the very distinct odor of sex permeated the air as the man was lowered. He felt the warm slickness of silky skin pass his body, and he felt, he thought, the giantess shiver from the touch.

 

Without ado, and unheeding to his cries, the man was shoved into the crevice with a wet slurching[15]  sound. The giantess moaned, beastly and animal like, pleased with her new toy and visitor.

 

Some of the other guards, their courage apparently returning, began to hurl spears and fire arrows at her, the call to arms overriding their fears. Two of the snakes, snapping their mandibles threateningly, turned on the men, despite their steel-tipped arrows doing no harm to their mistress.[16] 

 

One grabbed the closest one, chopping him in half between pincers. Another flung a man into the blue, who would land miles away in the Black Forest at the foot of the mountains.

 

The giantess however took no apparent notice of their deaths- she was still too busy enraptured with her little visitor down south. The snakes themselves seemed to act in their own capacity.

 

After what seemed like several minutes of her pleasuring herself with her unwilling participant, some other soldier got the bright idea to shoot an arrow at her labia. The arrow hit home, and instead of the expected blood pouring out where it struck, it caused the giant to titter and yelp.[17] 

 

Though her features were hidden by her helm, she turned her head and seemed to[18]  stare at the little man who shot the arrow, as did the slithering snakes about her neck. She gritted her teeth at him, and the red lights and burned in the helm seemed to grow even more Crimson.

 

Awestruck, the soldier stood planted on the wall where he stood- he suddenly felt foolish for committing such a wanton act. The giantess released her grip on the legs of the man who was inside of her, but he was stuck there, his legs flailing wildly still. Instead, the giantess took a resounding and tumultuous step towards the wall, and swung her hand and plucked up the guard.

 

The others only watched in horror as the giantess opened her soft pink lips and stuffed the screaming man inside, shutting her mouth with a terrific crunch, a hand flying out into the air after being chomped off.

 

The giantess chewed ponderously, the bones crunching and cracking, the trickle of blood occasionally leaking from the side of her mouth.

 

She swallowed her bite, the skin of her throat bulging where it travelled down to her well-formed stomach.

 

"Mmmm," she moaned, licking her lips and patting her belly. For a moment there was silence, the realization of what had just transpired registering within their minds. They’d never seen anything like it. What kind of beast and monster was this, that man were mere meat to her?

 

“Uuuurg aaawwoow uh?" She queried, perhaps in response to their thoughts, and looking down at the dozens of other soldiers who watched in fascinated and morbid horror. She reached down for another...

 

...and the feast began.

 

Ravenous. Voracious. Excessive. Such could be the words one might use to describe how this giantess, beautiful but deadly, rampaged her way through the cavalcade of the remaining guards. Try as they might to run, they couldn't escape- most were trapped on the wall, and those who were lucky enough to survive the giantess' initial crash into the castle keep peeped about her feet, trying with all earnestness to avoid being crushed or stepped on among the rubble and rocks.

 

By the handfuls she grabbed them, bringing the screaming bunches[19]  up to her mouth. They were unceremoniously shoved in, armor, weapons, small clothes and all, each component adding to the flavor.

 

With her jaws, powerful enough that not even[20]  castle forged plate could withstand the sheering, the bones and skin underneath the armor was pierced and crunched. She easily and greedily chomped down on the men, the gruesome, yet weirdly sensual to some, sight sending chills down the spine of everyone watching.

 

It was a nightmare- no slaughter had ever been experienced like this, not even the veterans among the group who had seen dozens of military campaigns. Years of training, hardened by the fires of trial and experience, all amounted to nothing, naught, but the ignominious death between the teeth of a divine and beautiful giantess.

 

Some of the snakes, still writhing about her at not her neck but at the base of the helmet they realized, sometimes darted and grabbed up the hapless guards. One man who still stood his ground, wielding a spear fruitlessly against the giant, was plucked up by one of the snakes- as soon as it happened, the courage left him and he began to scream and wail like his wife who was hopefully safe within the castle dungeons. He prayed, earnestly and[21]  fervently, that she would be alright, even as he saw the second snake come up and seem to sniff him, even as his bowels released and he messed himself in fear.

 

The first snake, gripping him tightly by the torso, slowed and allowed the second to continue its perusal.

 

An icy fear, despite himself, crept into his nerves and drove him mad. His breathing quickened and he shook like a leaf on a winter's day.

 

Finally, the second gripped him by the legs, and began to pull- did these snakes, these leviathan monsters, intend to fight over him? He felt the pressure mounting, the waste he made sloshing around in his underclothes by his trashing about. With one keeping him firm and the other pulling, he didn't last long- the skin started to tear and he both saw and felt his bowels leak and spill out of him. His screams change from panicked to outright disbelief, and with a final crack of his spine, the two beasts pulling him apart, his eyes darkened and he was no more.

 

The snakes, however, would not let him rest- they vied for position, pushing and shoving the other out of the way, eager to draw closer to their mistress. The mistress, barely swallowing her last bite and reaching down to another, greedily accepted the morsels that her help provided, simply opening her reddened mouth and letting them place the bits onto her tongue.

 

Even as she chewed them, the snakes went for more fleeing people, their jaws snapping terribly and striking fear into their hearts.

 

She was a mountain of destruction, even as she walked. The multitude of bodies at her feet, both living and dead, were smashed into a paste as she walked, sauntering gracefully, unheeding of their silence or their cries equally.

 

The giant tore into the remaining men with child-like abandon- she eagerly snatched up any moving person to stuff into her mouth, the mania of hunger and lust for the taste of blood overcoming any sense of restraint.

 

Occasionally, a tickle with ripple through her lower half, her legs or muscles shifting the tiny being stuck into her pussy ever so slightly and brushing her sex or so pleasurably. She shuddered and moaned softly when this happened, biting her lip- and just for that moment, before she tore back into the meat of men, she looked passing for human emotion or capacity.

 

Her after actions, however, and the hundreds of men that she consumed as if they were naught but bits of meat, dictated otherwise.

 

After what seemed like hours, they had finally tracked down the last of the survivors, who had his themselves in a crevice under a stony rampart. The giantess angrily swiped at the stone, knocking it aside and sending bits of it flying to the fields to her right. There, huddled, were grown men, terrified in what they saw- these were hardened warriors, veterans of dozens of skirmishes- yet here they were, reduced to quivering rabbits out of their element. They clung tenaciously to each other, trying to get behind one another.

 

The giantess laughed and reached down, eager for her next bite to eat. The snakes, now turning their collective attentions to the survivors, did the same, closing in and whirring and snapping and writhing.

 

She plucked them out of their hiding hole, one at a time, placing each in her mouth like shaking little grapes, some of the snakes fighting over one and making a bloody mess of him. The third snake, seemingly idle until now, gripped the last one, a squire to an older knight who had just been devoured, by the leg and whistled high-pitched at the giantess.

 

Her head snapped to attention, focusing her red blinking eyes on the little prey her pet had caught. She regarded it curiously, wondering what could be going on. The snake, as well as it might, nodded its head and pointed its tip into the air, the little man’s leg breaking in the process and him howling bloody murder in the process. The giantess laughed, and then again as the snake tossed the mangled man into the air. He arced very high into the sky, the morning sun finally spilling out from behind the grey morning clouds, shining light on the miasma of blood and destruction. It might’ve been the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen.

 

Up he flew, and then down he came, into her waiting mouth- landing with a thud on her tongue, then immediately snatched inside to be chewed to a paste.

 

The giantess swallowed, smiling and licking her lips once again. It was a good meal. But still, her stomach grumbled, and there was more to be had…

 

She looked about and turned her attention to her environs. There was but only one more part of the castle left- her ramming into the wall had destroyed most of the structure, but beyond all reason and much to her delight, the majority of the keep stood firm. Various survivors, some wounded from her onslaught or collateral damage, took flight as soon as they saw her, but she decided to not pursue them.

 

She walked round the keep, it coming up only to her chest in height, her steps making it quiver and shake, some of the spare and loose stones tumbling to the ground and destroying carts or smithees or stables. She saw that there were two parts to the keep: a larger, round hull that no doubt housed the majority of what she wanted (her stomach grumbled as if thinking about it reminded her how hungry she still was), and beyond that, embedded into the wall that connected it, a thinner, taller tower. No doubt, again, that would be where some would be as well.

 

She decided to start, however, with the rounder keep. And trotted towards it, the ground shaking under each step.

 

She then paused, to inspect a warm trickle down her leg- she discovered that, upon inspection, that blood was leaking out from her pussy. Curious, she touched it, causing a leg, dismembered but garbed in the clothes common here, to fall to the ground. It took only anther second to realize what it was.

 

With a laugh, she reached down and scrapped out the now crushed little man from inside her, whipping her fingers so that he flew off and splattered across the ground.

 

She hoped, with a lick of her lips, that she could find a new toy in the keep...

 

***********

 

Knocking the walls in to the keep was like knocking down a tower of rocks- years of engineering was no match for brute strength. She started at the top, punching a wall with a mammoth fist and knocking out a hut-sized hole. It smashed through several walls and not a small amount of people, who were plastered onto her fist or onto the wall.

 

She retracted her hand, and playfully licked the red from her fingers, the dust not imparting too bad of a texture. Still, she wasn't here for perfection in taste- the sweet meats promised by this tiny race was what brought her here in the first place, the promise of crunching bones and the delightful pop of skulls between what passed for her molars.

 

Make no mistake, she enjoyed this status as a giantess among these little beings. She enjoyed it even more with the screams and fear they afforded her.

 

The food was great. The realization that these things saw her as a divine being or monster? Well!

 

Idly she pressed a hand to her engorged labia and found her clit, flicking it back and forth. The little man who she put there (and subsequently scraped out) had been good, but not nearly enough.

 

Her other hand, the one that had bust through the stone wall, groped inside and rooted around for something, anything, to scratch one of those two itches.

 

Her hand pushed through another stone wall, it suddenly giving way and letting her hand through. There, as her fingers probed, she felt something soft... Squishy.

 

Alive and coursing with delicious red blood.

 

She wrapped her fingers around the thing, feeling kicking and scratching and maybe even biting. As she pulled her hand out, she was pleased to find a healthy young man, tears in his eyes and grit teeth, trying his damnedest to get loose from the titaness's grip.

 

She popped him in her mouth, feeling his body give way and come apart under her powerful jaws, salty hot blood squirting onto her tongue and out of her mouth. She chewed to satisfaction, the swallowed, her spare hand stroking herself in time and rhythm with her chewing and swallow.

Stars above, she needed release.

 

But the hunger persisted.

 

She stuck both hands into the keep once again, knocking another hole on the wall to aid her search. Not much was yielded, only a small yappy animal who was hardly more than a quick bite.

 

"Grrraaaaaaaagh." She moaned in frustration.

 

The hunger pangs in her stomach were next to painful, even with her feast at the castle wall. She needed to find something soon, and lots of it. Then the idea hit her.

 

She reached behind her, her hand's proximity revealing a keypad. She typed a quick code, one she had memorized from a previous trip to the dark planet beyond a star's reach. Her eyes, the hellishly red dots of red that covered her face for the purpose of data collection and observation, flickered a myriad of colors, like a rainbow in the dark, then settled on a pale green throughout.

 

To her own eyes, hidden in the helm, she saw the display flash into a dark hue then reconfigure, each outline of structure redrawn in monochromatic splendor.

 

Solid was black, air was light grey. Living flesh, however, stood out, appropriately, a vivid and bright red.

 

A hunter's tool- biometric scanning. Not that anyone under her feet or in her stomach would ever understand this.

 

She stepped back, taking in the wide view of the whole keep. Within the top layers of the stone structure ran scant red figures who tumbled and tripped with every step the giantess took around. Further below, however, in what might've been the dungeons…

 

The giantess got on both knees and began to dig, her stomach rumbling still in anticipation. She dug longways on the side of the castle, careful to find the border of the structure and find the best point of entry. Her nails, already gunked with caked blood and gore from her previous meal, became blacked with the rich and wet soil that surrounded the castle and by extension the fertile land the valley hid. Fairly ironic, had she known that was the very reason they picked this spot- fertility in soil- and that it would be so easy to dig a pit to get to the nutritious meat she sought.

 

Each hand scrape caused the red beings on her display to tremble and move, seemingly tripping over themselves to get away from the wall where the noises came from.

 

On she worked, the snakes doing a bit of work as well, their mandibles doing a poor job of moving earth out of the way.

 

Still, it go done- finally she had been able to dig enough of a pit to come to level with the dungeons. All she had to do was break the wall, and her belly would be filled...

 

**************

 

Janice, the miller's young and eligible daughter of nineteen, was absolutely, positively, mind-numbingly terrified. She along with her family and several others from the village had been whisked away from their homes not shorty after that knight (the cute one, with the short stubble and the long hair) came racing into the castle bailey like a demon. He had swept away into the castle not long after, but almost instantly, just as Janice had threw the waste bucket to her family's sow, the alarm bell sounded and everyone was directed into the castle dungeons.

 

Down here: cold, wet, but safe.

 

Until now.

 

The castle's walls had made her feel so safe as a child, but now, the dungeon wall rumbling, the dust from the overhang and the occasional dropping debris changed all of that.

 

The crowd only yelped at first, confused by the distant scraping noise that seemed so far off. Then, as the ground shook, as the walls trembled with each scrape and eventual pounding, the crowd was restless- scared, like rats on a drowning ship. They debated among themselves, like madmen chained to the wall, whether they should leave.

 

It had almost come to blows when the cave in happened, however- a thud from the outside dislodged a very large stone, a basement boulder used for the foundation of the keep, right onto the guard who was guarding the door. When it settled, they had discovered to their abject terror that the boulder, seeping with the blood of the crushed guard, had blocked the swinging gate from opening.

 

Terror overtook them. The elderly and weak were trampled to death, men and women alike pressed against walls and suffocated, the din only growing louder with each pounding of the wall from the outside.

 

Finally, from the pounded wall light spilled through and the wall gave way. There was a momentary silence, one that might've last two seconds or two hours- and then, their nightmares come to full fruition, an enormous hand and two monstrous snakes came through the hole and started to pull them out. The screams began anew.

[22] 

*****************

It was a good meal- a little hard to get to, but good nonetheless. She had found the little people cowering inside of the dungeon, and when the last stone had been pulled away from the wall, she lost herself and started literally shoving people into her mouth. Bones crunched between teeth, blood salted her tongue, and she tasted the sweetest of meats as she chewed to satisfaction.

 

Stars above, the taste. The sweet taste of salt and saccharine, the warm blood filling her mouth with each bite and washing over her teeth. The screams that filled her ears were music.

 

For the entire time it took to clear out the dungeon, she was in ecstasy. A sexual lust that filled both her stomach and made her pussy ache. She grabbed one, a pretty little thing who was called Janice to her friends, and with one hand brought her down to her open panties and started to rub her against herself.

 

Oh such feeling! A full mouth and a filled cunt. As she chewed, she rubbed, her little screams drown out in the crunch of bones and waves of sexual fluid that covered her.

 

It was, eventually, too much- her fingers at the back of this little bitch's back pressed too hard, and snapped the spine within her. The giantess felt this, and grunted.

 

What a useless toy.

 

Instead of dropping her, the giantess brought her to her mouth and put her in as well- the crunch of bones and splash of salty blood was accompanied by a familiar sourness, one that a giantess had tasted many a time before.

 

Waste not, want not. The sexual thrill had abated (for now), and her belly was full.

 

Still, the giantess stood back up, clicking the back of her helm for yet another deep scan, searching for those red telling signs.

 

Scant, scattered. She had killed most of them, she realized.

 

A good meal.

 

The castle stood there, almost completely empty and just an outline, some red figures (none even worth the effort) running about. She was about to drive into the keep once more and crumble it to dust when she felt a sharp pang on her cheek.

 

Her eyes, aided by the target acquisition system present in her helmet, caught a fall arrow that landed at her feet (which, by the way, had tread on the bodies of some hapless tiny people). Curious.

 

Another hit her, and the computer directed her to the far side of the keep- the tower, thin and lithe but still formidable- to little people, anyhow.

 

On it, her computer displayed something interesting- three red figures and... A flash in green one?

Red indicated blood.

 

Green, however, indicated... DNA recognition?

 

She thought about that, swiping another arrow out form the sky. Where had she…

 

Ah, she remembered- there was a king here at this same castle, one they had took not so long ago. She smiled at the thought- they had taken the time, after their... Exploits, to scan him through a myriad of tests. She supposed, as she put on the helmet, that such data would be uploaded to her bank.

 

The scanner then, recognized a connection then. His daughter maybe? His wife?

 

How delightful.

 

With a grin, she walked towards the tower, it shaking and quaking with every footstep.

 

Arrows rained on her with a rapidity now, even so she couldn't even feel them. The tower, she found, was at an equal height with herself- her head was face level with the balcony from which the green woman and three reds fired their bows.

 

She reached behind her, and clicked the display back to normal view. Before her eyes, stood four- two very well dressed noblemen, each shaking in their suede boots, a hardened knight with a scar down the length of his face (bow in hand with an arrow nocked and drawn), and a scowling woman, aged but beautiful, standing defiant and ready as if she were just as tall and a giantess herself.

 

It was quick- as the knight fired once more, the giantess' hand came up to block the arrow- the snakes at her back charged forward, grabbing each nobleman by the chest and tossing them aside, falling to their deaths at the giantess' feet. As the knight nocked one more, her had shot out to make a grab for him- he dodged the first, but the second time, he was plucked up, and brought to the giant's face in a fist.

 

"Uuurrreggggaaah...? Grah!" she roared.

 

She squeezed, the pressure building and building. The armor offered some protection, but not for long.

 

The knight struggled, and soon began to wail. The pressure mounted, a sadistic grin on the giantess' lips.

 

The armor gave, and the shards of it sank deeply into the flesh of the knight. On she squeezed.

 

He couldn't breathe. He started to go blind. He felt the metal shards piercing ever deeper into him.

Something within him gave, and some muscle unseen tore.

 

Blood began to squirt out from him, and something oozed out of his ass. Blood welled up in his mouth, the shock of pain that shot through him numbed him to anything else.

 

The giantess released him, and he fell, the light slipping from his eyes, and he finally died by the time he reached the ground.

 

She watched in delight as the body splattered across the ground, and out of curiosity, she dragged her toe around in it.

 

When she was finished, she turned her attention to her last captive- the snakes had already anticipated her needs and had oh so gently plucked her up and suspended her by her arms. Urine slid down the captured woman's leg.

 

"I'm sorry, by the gods I'm sorry!" She wept. "Please, by the gods, have mercy! Don't kill me."

 

The giantess, sensing her distress, let a placid smile creep over her face and she reached out, dragging a finger across the body of this tiny woman, as if to comfort her from her inevitable and very rapidly approaching death.

 

"Oooowaaaag." The giantess croaked, and then laughed. Was that supposed to comfort her.

 

"Just... Just leave me be. Please."

 

The giantess chuckled and took the tiny woman in hand.

 

She sat down onto the already partial destroyed keep, and onto the numerous bodies that had once inhabited the castle. The giantess sat in such a way as to lean back slightly, and spread her legs.

 

The queen realized just what was happening- and, following suit, she began to panic.

 

"No, gods, no!"

 

"No?" The giantess mimicked, laughing.

 

The queen was lowered down, down to where the aroma was most heady. The set of lips the giantess had were soft and moist-looking, already swollen from previous visitors and red with blood.

 

The giantess, with the tenderness of a lover, brushed the queen against her sex, flicking the clitoris and making her moan.

 

She began to rub. Swilling motions, back as forth. A build up began- one that had needed time fulfilled from the beginning. One that the guard couldn't satisfy, nor could the miller's daughter.

 

"Ugh...ugh... Ugh..." The giantess moaned, almost sensually.

 

The queen was becoming a hot and sticky mess, the fluids covering her and getting everywhere. She struggled to keep it out of her mouth, and spat constantly. She began to cry. How foolish of her- was she really so naive as to take on a being that could crush a man on horseback with only a single step, or eat a man whole like he was a bite of chicken? Stupidity. How foolish.

 

She began to weep- her kingdom was doomed, her king and love gone. No doubt eaten by this one and the other.

 

The giantess, paying no heed to the tiny woman's cries, moaned in pleasure. It was almost time.

Shifting her hands, she flipped the tiny queen over, dress and all, and began to thrust her into herself.

 

It set her over the edge! Each thrust, each brush of the nerve sensitive skin within her pussy screamed in pleasure and brought her closer to climax.

 

The keep she sat on began to shift, settle under the weight of such a large being. Compounded with the in and out thrusting, the castle was likely to break.

 

Upwards she flew- ecstatic, heavenly. With each push and pull came new feelings, that trip towards the point of no return.

 

With one final pull out, the queens hand brushing and grabbing at her bean, she exploded.

 

The orgasm came quick, the giantess writhing her body and biting her lips and yelping.

 

The keep, unable to handle such movement, began to crumble and break apart, the giantess falling backwards into the structure and killing any remaining inhabitants, smashing them against and between stones.

 

She drifted back, tiny woman still in tow. She lay there for a moment, feeling only the wonderful post-orgasm satisfaction and wriggling of her tiny passenger.

 

It was great. She was satisfied. Her belly was full, the itch now scratched... She was almost sad to leave. She could have lain there forever.

 

At least, until, the tiny being bit her.

 

It didn't hurt, no, but it was annoying.

 

She brought her up to her face, grinning and licking her lips.

 

The queen, covered in filth and sex and fluid, wept and beat her fists on the hand of the giantess.

 

"Uuurraagh?" The giantess queried, and then began to lick the tiny woman, cleaning her off of juices and sex and fear. She trembled at the tongues touch, which pleased her all the more.

 

Tasty. Too tasty.

 

Too tasty to pass up.

 

With a quick bite, the screaming queen was placed into the mouth. There she sat, yelling and beating her hands and trying desperately hard to not slide down the throat.

 

The giantess, for fun, swished her around her mouth, back and forth.

 

She unintentionally salivated, diminishing the flavor, and so she committed and bit down on the woman.

 

Salty blood, sweet meat, crunchy bones, savory guts. Delicious.

 

Turns out she had room for one more it seemed.

 

She took her time chewing, making sure every bit of the woman was mashed to satisfaction. Only twice did she have to pick out a bone that simply would not crack.

 

Finally she swallowed, patting her stomach. A good snack.

 

The morning sun peaked out from behind the clouds, and lazily, feeling the local sun's warmth radiate on her skin, she drifted off to sleep, eager to get a nap in. When she woke up, she would have to clear out this area. But she thought, palming her already sensitive clitoris playfully, that could wait.

 

Chapter End Notes:

WELCOME BACK, ASSHOLES

HERE'S A RECIPE FOR THE MOST OVERHYPED OVERPLAYED SAUCE IN EXISTENCE: ANGRY COCK SAUCE, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SRIRACHA

THIS SHIT IS DELICIOUS AND HOT, MUCH LIKE LADYMAN KATHOEY ASS THAT COINCIDENTALLY IS FROM THAILAND

SHUT THE FUCK UP I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN TRAPPED ON THE INTERNET TOO

IM NOT GAY

NO ACTUALLY IM A LITTLE GAY BECAUSE COLIN O'DONOGHUE IS A BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL MAN

WHAT WAS I SAYING

OH RIGHT

IRISH COCK SAU- I MEAN THAI KATHOEY COCK SAUCE

 

12OZ OR 1/3 KG OF LOCALLY BOUGHT FRESNO CHILIES/RED JALAPENOS, SLICED UP INTO MEDALLIONS. YOU CAN STEMMED/DESEED THEM TOO IF YOU FALL INTO THE LITTLE BITCH CATEGORY

7 LARGE CLOVES OF GARLIC, ROUGHLY CHOPPED

2 TEASPOONS OR 10ML OF KOSHER SALT (L'CHAIM MOTHERFUCKER)

1 1/2 CUPS OR 350ML OR UNFILTERED APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

3 TABLESPOONS OR 45ML OF LOCALLY SOURCED GLORIOUS RAW HONEY

 

1. IN A LARGE ASS JAR, COMBINE THE CHILIES (WITH SEEDS YOU FUCKING DOORKNOB) GARLIC, SALT, AND CIDER VINEGAR.

2. SCREW THE LID ON AS HARD AS YOU GET WHEN READING ABOUT GIANT WOMEN, AND SHAKE IT LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK

3. LEAVE MIXTURE TO SET ON THE COUNTER OVERNIGHT AND GO OUT. MEET SOMEONE. DANCE. MAKE LOVE. DISTRACT YOURSELF FROM THE FACT YOU GOT THIS RECIPE ON A PORN SITE

4. TOMORROW MORNING, POUR THE JAR N SHIT AND THE HONEY INTO A SAUCE PAN. BRING THE MIX TO A BOIL, STIR OCCASIONALLY BETWEEN READING PORN, THEN LET SIMMER FOR FIVE MINUTES. REMOVE THAT SHIT FROM THE HEAT AND LET IT COOL TO ROOM TEMPERATURE

5. PUREE THAT COOLED OFF SHIT IN A BLENDER UNTIL ALL OF IT IS SILKY SMOOTH LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. USE A RUBBER SPATULA TO SCRAPE RESIDUE OFF THE SIDES OF THE BLENDER TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GETS DONE

6. JAR THAT SHIT UP TIGHT LIKE YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT UNTIL YOU WERE BORN AND WRECKED IT FOR YOUR DAD; IT'LL KEEP FOR A MONTH.

ENJOY YOUR FUCKING SAUCE, GIVE MY REGARDS TO YOUR MOTHER.

ALSO, CALL HER TONIGHT, SHE MISSES YOU