- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A change of pace from my other story, Kimberly. The giantess material won't appear until the 4th chapter, but the plot will move forward quickly from there.

Derek slammed the car trunk shut and walked around to the passenger side of the car. "Ready, wife?"

"Ready, husband," Amber replied.

The newlyweds held each other and took in the breathtaking view of the Teton Range, backlit by the evening sun.

"We better get going if we want to set up the tent before nightfall," he said.

"Don't complain if you don't. It wasn't me who left the condoms in Fort Collins."

Derek smiled. They'd lost an hour driving around western Wyoming, looking for a store that sold condoms. Eventually he found a little, rundown general store that had one half-empty box of condoms. He bought the box.

"I love to hear you say 'condoms.' It sounds so dirty."

She blushed. It was no secret she was a virgin, and had intended to remain so until her wedding day, this very day. Many men she could have loved vied for her heart, but they couldn't handle the strain of celibacy during courtship. In Derek, she had found a man who shared her values, and who had the inner fortitude to love her for who she was, before sex was an option.

She shouldered her pack and started down the trail. "Try and keep up."

Derek walked after her, staring at her long, athletic legs and firm butt as they wiggled with her every step. "I'd follow you to the ends of the earth, my love, as long as you're wearing those shorts."

She looked playfully over her shoulder and slapped her butt, rattling her cheeks in the nylon athletic shorts.

Derek released a primal roar and ran after her. She squealed and took off down the trail.



"I can't believe this," Derek said for the tenth time. He collapsed the tent to start over again.

They were at the campsite on Open Canyon Trail, 1.5 miles west of Phelps Lake. The day's last remaining light was fading behind the mountains.

"We can sleep in the open," Amber said. "The mosquitos aren't bad."

That wasn't Derek's worry. Tonight was their wedding night. He'd been planning it for months. But his plans couldn't go forward if he couldn't get the tent set up.

He stood up and breathed deeply to calm himself. "I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've set this thing up a hundred times."

"Are all the pieces here?"

"Yes."

She reached through his arms from behind and rubbed his chest. He felt her soft breasts squish against his back. "It's okay. I don't mind sleeping in the open," she said.

He ran his fingers through her auburn hair. "I don't suppose you want to have sex tonight."

She chewed on her bottom lip. "I don't know, Derek. Someone could walk by and see us."

He nodded understandingly. It was worth a shot.

They unrolled their sleeping bags and dimmed the lanterns. The summer night was warm enough that they spooned on top of their sleeping bags, with Derek's crotch aligned with Amber's butt. Derek's eager penis responded to being so close to his gorgeous new wife, stretching his cargo pants, filling the space created by the curve of her lower back. Two years he'd been waiting for this night. Two years of masturbating to fantasies of what Amber looked like naked. He had lasted this long. He could wait one more day.

Chapter End Notes:

Like I said in the story notes, no giantess material until the 4th chapter. Just establishing characters, setting, and plot for now.