- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Long time reader, first time poster here. Feedback is appreciated! I have two chapters done, and a third in the works, any thoughts or suggestions, I will try and work them in.

"Ughhh...." Sara groaned as she reached for the back of her head. She winced when her fingers found the bruise beneath her blonde ponytail. "Shit, what happened?" She slowly began to sit up, her joints aching with every motion. "Where am I anyway?" she mumbled. Wherever she was, it was pretty dark, and quite humid. She pulled her phone from her pocket, and activated the little flashlight, and began to look around. The ground andwalls were a dark brown, but the light from her phone wasn't enough to illuminate the ceiling.

Sara switched of the light to conserve her battery, and allow her eyes to adjust to the blackness. She held her phone up and wandered around, looking for a signal, but the little letters telling her "No Service" refused to change into a bar.

"Dammit," she muttered as she switched it into airplane mode. She made a mental note to try again later, once she figured out where she was stuck. She walked over to the nearest wall and placed her hand against it, only to recoil at the texture. "What the hell?!" She reached out again, gingerly this time, and ran her fingers along the wall. It had a soft feeling to it, not like the stone or wood she was expecting. It wasn't fabric.....leather, that's what it felt like to her. "This doesn't make any sense" she mumbled to herself.

Suddenly, the floor shook, gently at first.

Thud.

Sara stopped walking. An earthquake? She thought to herself. It was California, so the possibility existed.

Thud.

She could feel the fear beginning to set in, her adrenal glands working to enhance her senses. Wherever she was, an earthquake would not be a good thing; she had no cover, and had no idea what might fall from the unseen roof.

Thud.

It couldn't be an earthquake, the sounds are too consistent. And they're getting louder.

THUD.

It sounded like some sort of drum was moving towards her, just on the other side of the wall.

THUD!

The whole cave lurched, causing Sara to tumble across the floor. She yelped in surprise as she slid, the floor shifting at an increasing angle. As she picked up speed, her yelp turn into a scream. Right before the floor went vertical, she landed spread eagle against the opposite wall. Thankfully, it was soft like the first wall, but it still hurt. She laid there a moment, dazed from the impact. After a few seconds, she realized the light trickling in from her side. Sara rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up. There was now an entrance to the cave, about 30 feet from her. Aching from the recent tumble, she started hobbling towards the light. Right before she reached the entrance, as shadow descend just outside, causing her to pause. A giant pillar impacted a few yards outside the entrance, and stretched up into the sky. As Sara looked up, her jaw dropped.

It was a foot.

Sara stared in disbelief for a moment, before slowly backing up a few steps. Her heart was pounding, and she began to hyperventilate. The thundering sounds, the strange wall texture, the giant foot before her eyes; it all started to make sense.

She had shrunk.

She didn't know how, or why, but she was shrunk, and had somehow ended up inside this giant's shoe. A knee-high boot, to be exact, but that didn't matter to her at the moment. What mattered was the enourmous hand reaching down from the sky towards her. She shrieked and scampered back into the cave, not knowing she was only sealing her fate by doing so. The hand opened up and grabbed the floor, and began to lift the boot upright. Sara's world shifted again, much faster than the first time. She ran to the back to avoid tumbling like before, and only stumbled the last few feet as she slammed against the sole of the boot. She looked up, and saw her unaware captor. Her face consumed Sara's view of outside, her hair hanging down around her face. The giantess's blue eyes stared down the boot for a second, prompting Sara to scurry against the wall, making herself as undetectable as possible. The giant eyes glanced away, giving Sara a chance to make a run for the toe section.

********

Krystal walked into her room, and plopped down on the edge of her bed, carelessly knocking over her boots in the process. She reached over and adjusted them back into their standing position; Krystal was a bit of a neat freak, and didn't like any messes in her room, even misplaced boots. She bent over to adjust her pantyhose, then laid back across the mattress and pulled out her phone, checking her texts to see if anyone wanted to hangout on this Friday afternoon. She found a group chat of a few of her friends headed to the mall, so her thumbs flew across the screen, chiming in that she would join. Pulling herself back up, she quickly scanned the room for something to wear. She looked down at the tan leather boots her sister had just given her, and figured she'd try them out.

"Kinda weird for Jeanne to give me something like these out of the blue," she said to herself. Her big sister Jeanne wasn't a mean sister, but she rarely spent time with Krystal, and gifts certainly weren't them norm for her. "Maybe she just outgrew them" she thought. That would make more sense, Jeanne passing off her old things to her baby sister. She reached down for the boots, and prepared to slip them on.


********

Sara felt the boot lurch again, and knew that what was coming next wouldn't be good. She could hear shuffling outside, the sound of the giantess's foot sliding into the other boot. Cold sweat began to form on her forehead; she had no way to escape.

The light into the boot darkened, drowned out by the shadow of the other foot. Sara felt the boot wiggle back and forth, knocking her to her knees. In the muted light, she could make out the incoming foot, barreling towards her like a freight train. She screamed and crawled to the tip of the boot, hoping it would be far enough away from the toes that were closing in. The giant digits made one final lunge forward, barely tapping Sara's legs before she recoiled them in fear.

********

Krystal finished putting her boots on, and stood up. She grabbed her purse, and started heading out the door.

********

Within seconds of the foot entering the boot, Sara could feel the temperature begin to rise. The cool damp air of the empty boot was quickly replaced with a warm, humid one. The smell wasn't too bad yet, but Sara could definitely smell the slight odor of sweat, and knew it could only get worse. And it did.

Gravity increased tenfold as the foot lifted into the air, pinning Sara to the bottom of the sole. She suddenly felt weightless as the boot came crashing back to earth, jarring her on impact. Sara flailed her arms, trying to grasp something to hold onto. Her fingers latched onto the nylons of the pantyhose, each thread as thick as her thumb. As the boot lifted and fell again, she maintained her grip, but the impact of boot to ground was still giving her a beating. She hoped her captor wasn't walking far...

********

Krystal strolled through the kitchen on her way to the garage, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. she paused for a moment, feeling a tiny rock in the toe of her boot. She picked up her foot and shook it back and forth for several seconds, trying to dislodge the irritation from the tip of her big toe. After settling her foot back down, she wiggled her toes, and the irritation was gone. Closing the fridge, she grabbed the keys off the magnetic hook on the side of the fridge, and walked out the door to her car.

********

Sara was in hell. She had no warning before being violently shaken around in the boot. "What the hell was that for?!" During the shaking, she had managed to land underneath the enourmous toes, and felt them contract and flex above her. She rolled onto her back, and laid against the base of the toes, with the gap between the big and second toe providing her with air, albeit sweaty and sour air.

As the giantess continued walking, Sara was held in place by the giant foot. At least she wasn't being thrown around as much, but each footfall still compressed her slightly against the pantyhose. Suddenly, her world began to tilt; the toe section of the boot began pointing to the sky. As the foot relaxed anove her, Sara grasped at the pantyhose again. Now there was a new threat: slipping below to the arch and heel of the boot. Sara shuddered to think what might happen if she fell.

********

The monotonous dings ceased as Krystal fastened her seatbelt, and twisted the key in the ignition. As she pressed on the gas, she felt the rock had returned, this time between her toes. Unfortunately, she chould shake her foot while it was on the gas, so she decided she'd deal with it when she got to the mall. She cranked up the radio, and began singing along to some country music to pass the time.

********

Things were only getting worse for Sara. The boots had heated up, and between the summer heat of California and the pantyhose, the giant toes had begun to sweat. The pantyhose above her started to feel damp, and the smell turned from sour to acrid within a few moments. Sara twisted her neck to the side, trying to avoid breathing directly through the pantyhose that pinned her down. She could feel her own clothes getting soaked from the sweat, and her hair felt matted and slick.

After a grueling 30 minutes of being pressed under the sweaty toes, Sara was starting to lose consciousness. The heat combined with the lack of clean air was getting to her, and her grip had long since given out. Only by putting her hand through a small tear in the fabric did she manage to keep herself from rolling to her doom under the heel of the foot. Sara heard what sounded like the car being shifted into park, followed by the dinging of a car alarm. Her world began to shift again, but she only felt one footfall before the foot began to retreat from the boot. Sara quickly puller her arm out of the pantyhose, just as the toes retreated from her. She wearily stood up, too exhausted to realize what was coming next. Suddenly, the boot flipped upside down, and was slammed against something hard several times. Sara felt herself thrown towards the entrance of the boot, falling towards the hard concrete below. She screamed briefly, before one final smack of the boot hit her broadside, and knocked her out cold.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, chapter one is done! Now to post chapter two... once I figure out how. >.