- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to break up the ending into a couple of chapters, to keep the action going a litle bit longer. ;) Also, I wanted to give a little bit more of time to Beth, and get her character introduced better for future stories.

 

Mostly boobs and mouth play this chapter, let me know if there's something else you want to see before Sara meets her untimely demise. :P

 

********

 

Sara groaned as she dreamed. She felt like she was tumbling down a hillside, the incline growing steeper every time she tried to slow down. Her head was spinning, then suddenly, she was stuck. Her body felt like it was slipping, trapped in quicksand that was rising around her. The rush of adrenaline pulled her back to reality, but the nightmare didn't end as Sara's eyes shot open.

 

She truly was sinking, though it wasn't quicksand that held her captive. Sara's body was slipping down the curvature of Jeanne's breast, her descent only slowed by the tight fitting bra pinned against her back. Sara looked up in terror, as Jeanne's face bore a sadistic smile. Suddenly, the padded cotton behind her lifted, a solitary finger peeling the bra back. Sara clawed at the smooth flesh, delaying the inevitable for a moment. Her ears burned in anger as she heard the cruel laughter from Jeanne's lips. 

 

A shadow fell over her, and Sara turned her head to the sky. She let out a tiny shriek as Jeanne's finger swept down, pushing her flailing body into the abyss of the massive bra cup. 

 

Jeanne released her grasp on her bra, letting it snap into place. She fished around with her finger for a moment, positioning the squirming girl against her nipple. Finally, she removed her finger, and gently patted her palm against her chest.

 

"There, all ready for her big night out!"

 

Jeanne smiled as she walked to her car, the anticipation of the night bubbling within her. As she strapped on her seat belt, she gave her breast another playful squeeze, renewing the struggles from the tiny trapped inside her bra.

 

"Better enjoy the ride, Sara," Jeanne taunted to her captive, "although, I think this party won't be as fun for you as it will be for me."

 

The engine roared to life, sending vibrations through Jeanne's body. She ran her fingers along the small lump on her chest, toying with the girl trapped under the fabric of her shirt. Her lips curled into a sadistic grin as a rush of excitement pulsed through her nerves. 

 

Sara wasn't enjoying the ride quite as much as her tormentor. A knot was forming against her stomach, pressing firmly into her tummy. Sara's struggles intensified as she realized the source of her discomfort; Jeanne's nipple was squeezing her organs as it hardened, triggered by the stimulation of her attempt to escape. A dripping sense of nausea trickled into Sara's abdomen as she was jostled about, her body pinned between the erect nipple and the firm bra cup.

 

After several futile minutes, her arms finally dropped to her sides in defeat, and she resigned to the depressing notion that she was once again trapped. A single tear snaked down her face as Sara closed her eyes and sobbed. The minutes felt like hours as her body was squashed with every bump in the road. 

 

Finally, Sara felt the car roll to a stop, and the vibration of the engine ceased.

 

"You ready to play, Sara?" Jeanne reached up and cupped her hand around her breast, squeezing firmly as the tiny girl began to squirm once more. 

 

"That's better," she said, a sly grin spreading across her lips. She brushed her hair back over her shoulder, and closed the car door. A tingle rippled across her nerves as she walked up the sidewalk, the dull rumble of music growing louder with each step. By the time she had reached the front door, she could feel the beat vibrate her skin. The door swung open, a wisp of fog rolling across her legs, inviting her to join the party. 

 

Jeanne glanced around, her eyes adjusting to the parade of colored lights and movement. People milled about in their various states of inebriation, some waving plastic cups above their heads as they danced. Jeanne smiled as she caught a glimpse of Beth, and began to maneuver through the crowd of students.

 

"Hey, Beth!" 

 

Her voice was drowned out by the pounding music, but Beth turned her head in time to see Jeanne's waving arms. She waited for Jeanne to wade through the sea of dancing bodies, then spread her arms wide, embracing Jeanne with a tight hug.

 

"Glad you made it, girl!" Beth shouted, her words barely audible to Jeanne.

 

Jeanne chuckled, and leaned her head closer to Beth.

 

"And I'm not alone. Give me another hug," she whispered, her lips brushing against Beth's ear. She smiled as the arms around her squeezed tighter, undoubtedly giving her little prisoner a warm welcome as well.

 

Sara couldn't breathe as an overwhelming pressure smashed against her from behind. Her body was plastered into Jeanne's breast, her nipple still wedged painfully against her stomach, firm from the constant stimulation of her struggles. She whimpered as the crushing finally subsided, followed by a glimpse of light pouring in from above. Sara turned her head up just in time to see a pair of fingers close in around her. 

 

"C'mere, bug," Jeanne snickered as she dug into her bra. "Here's the little bitch I shrunk, Beth." She cupped her hands together, giving Beth a view of the girl cowering on her palm. 

 

Beth smiled in approval, "she looks terrified, Jeanne. I think you did pretty well for the first time. May I?" 

 

Jeanne nodded, and tilted her hands towards Beth. Beth wasted no time, plucking the tiny woman up between her fingers. Without warning, she raised her hand above her head, and opened her mouth wide.

 

Sara screamed as she hung precariously over Beth's mouth. The ruby lips below her stretched wide, exposing a set of flawless yet deadly teeth. Within the darkness behind the pearly daggers, she swore she saw movement. Suddenly, her body felt weightless, and Sara shrieked as she plummeted towards the abyss of Beth's mouth.

 

Beth clicked her teeth shut the moment she felt the tiny girl land on her tongue. She tilted her head down, smiling brightly at Jeanne. A small bulge lingered on her cheek for a moment, before disappearing as Beth began to speak.

 

"I'll be right back, Jeanne. Don't worry, I won't eat her!" She winked, and twirled on her heels, leaving Jeanne alone with her imagination.

 

Darkness surrounded Sara as she fought to maintain her balance. Her body was coated in a slimy film of Beth's saliva, and she wretched as she wiped her eyes. The ground beneath her feet twitched constantly, the rough texture sending shivers of revolt up Sara's legs. A lingering scent of vodka filled the air, adding to the pungent and humid atmosphere she was forced to breathe. The lips parted for a moment, giving her a brief glimpse of the party outside of the humid cavern she was trapped in.

 

As Beth's mouth closed, Sara felt the lurking monster beneath her spring into action. She yelped as her tiny frame was tossed against the roof of the mouth, her face quickly covered in a fresh layer of spit. She writhed in disgust as the bumpy taste buds glided up and down her body, tasting every inch of her bare skin. Her hands pushed against the slimy muscle, but she was no match against the pink organ. Sara screamed as she was probed relentlessly, feeling violated with every lick.

 

Beth giggled as she began to press her tongue between Sara's thighs. She could feel the tiny legs clamp together in protest, desperately trying to keep her from having a taste.

 

"Oh, this is going to be fun," Beth thought to her self, as she began to gently suck on the squirming morsel in her mouth. She puckered her lips, and positioned the tiny woman so that only her face protruded from her mouth. Humming to herself, she began to pry the tip of her tongue between the kicking legs.

 

Sara wailed as the slimy tongue slid between her knees, slowly inching further up her thighs. Tears began to well up in her eyes as Beth's tongue began to rub against her pussy, stirring a flurry of emotions in her mind. The unwelcome pleasure brewing in her crotch pushed her to tears, and she pounded her fists against the glossy lips wrapped around her torso.

 

"Stop! Please!"

 

Beth couldn't hear the cries from Sara, but she could feel a slight tickle against her lips as the tiny hands tapped gently against them. She continued to suck on the girl like a piece of candy, allowing a few drops of saliva to dribble along her lower lip. This seemed to send Sara into a greater frenzy, and Beth smiled slightly at the sensation.

 

She approached a long folding table, its surface littered with plastic cups and beer cans. A glass bowl sat in the middle of the table, filled halfway with a dark red liquid. Beth picked up a pair of empty cups, glancing inside to ensure they were clean. She held one up to her lips, and pushed her tongue out from between her lips, ejecting the tiny girl from her mouth.

 

Sara screamed as she tumbled along the plastic interior of the cup, coming to a halt at the bottom. Her body was covered in a thick helping of Beth's spit, and her footing slipped once or twice as she tried to stand. The cup quaked as it collided with the table, tossing Sara back onto her knees. She looked up, unable to see anything but the dancing lights darting across the ceiling.

 

Beth reached over for the punch bowl, grabbing the handle of the spoon resting against the edge of the glass. The ice cubes drifting along the surface swirled in all directions as she stirred the cloudy fluid, small bubbles floating up to the top. Beth picked up the empty cup, and dipped the edge below the water line. She lifted the cup from the bowl, and dragged her tongue along the edge of the cup, lapping up the drops left on the outside. She set her cup down, and turned her attention to the cup that held Jeanne's little toy.

 

The cup shook once again, and Sara stumbled as her prison rose up into the air. The angle of the floor grew steeper, and she braced against the wall with both hands. Her eyes widened as the cup was tilted further sideways, giving her a glimpse across the room. Suddenly, a torrent of dark liquid began rushing into the cup. Sara screamed as the freezing beverage washed over her, the current pulling her under the surface.

 

Lifting the cup away from the punch bowl, Beth smiled as she watched the tiny girl thrash about in the drink. Her puny body was no bigger than the ice cube floating next to her. Beth giggled as she began to walk back to Jeanne, giving Sara's cup a little swish to send the girl swimming in the drink.

 

Sara pumped her legs back and forth, treading water in the sweet liquid. Her skin tingled all over, a mixture of the frigid temperature, and the apparent alcohol content within the drink. The air was thick with the smell of cherries and vodka, and Sara began to feel lightheaded as she tried to catch her breath. A shadow loomed over the mouth of the cup, and Sara glanced up to see the source. Her heart sank as the smiling face of Jeanne filled her view. 

 

The liquid around her sloshed around, and Sara noticed the walls of the cup begin to tilt. She watched in horror as Jeanne's lips parted, the lower lip disappearing beneath the lip of the cup. A current began to tug at her body, and Sara screamed as she was pulled towards the dark cavern of Jeanne's mouth.

 

Jeanne tilted her head back slightly, and sipped on the punch Beth had brought her. She pursed her lips and sighed as she felt a tiny lump brush against her tongue, and began to swallow.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Is this the end for our little Sara, or will she suffer more at the hands (or feet) of Jeanne and Beth?