- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a long one. As always, Leave a review and let me know what I can do to improve it! I'm still new to this whole "writng full stories by myself" thing. I'll make any necessary edits asthey are pointed out. spelling mistakes and general improvements and whatnot.

---------------------------------

Adrenalin pounding though his veins, everything seemed to slow down during the freefall towards the carpeted floor, presenting a snapshot of his surroundings in this life or death moment. He felt the air whip against his bare skin and saw the design the intricate pattern of the rug below. Hope burned in his chest as he fell away from the giant. He was going to get away, he had a chance! He was so caught up in his escape, he failed to notice Brandon’s broad left hand aimed right for him.

 

The palm smacked into him like a cement truck and swatted him out of the air back onto the hard abs. Jason wheezed, wincing at the intense pain in his chest as his struggled to catch his breath. A few of his ribs had to be broken.

 

Jason’s grand hope for escape amounted to nothing but being smacked like a bug. He underestimated just how quickly Brandon could react.

 

Brandon swallowed, sending Noah to join the others in his stomach before asking ,“Where the hell do you think you’re going?”. He seemed amused at Jason’s pitiful attempt at escape but there was anger in his voice as well. “You having second thought’s kiddo?”.

Jason started to scoot himself away but Brandon pressed a finger directly on to his injured torso. If it didn’t hurt for Jason to breath before, it did now. The fingerprint easily covered his chest, pushing his fractured ribs right into his lungs, letting nothing more than a strangled whimper out of him.

 

“I didn’t buy you little shits just so you could run off. If you're so scared to get eaten maybe you should've thought of that before you signed up.”

 

The finger was lifted off but Jason had little time to be relieved of the pressure as Brandon’s finger’s wrapped around him. With his left hand, Brandon scooped up Alex and Trevor and lifted them up to his face as well.

 

Jason didn’t bother to fight against the giant’s grip. He was too tired, in too much pain to want to fight.

 

It seemed like Brandon wanted to hurry things along, parting his lips and shoving both Alex and Trevor inside at once. The mouth closed with more difficulty than before and began to roll and suck on the couple. During this the giant's eyes never left Jason. A sadistic grin stretching across his slighty stuffed cheeks.

 

Without warning, the hand holding Jason passed under the giant’s jaw and pressed it’s occupant face first into the neck. Jason’s chest flared up again and it was pressed firmly into the hot skin again. The massive jaw over head pushed down on his head as the voracious man continued to savor his prey. In addition to being physically battered his hearing was being overwhelmed as well. Being so close to the mouth every little sound was very clear to Jason. Brandon’s raspy moans reverberated around through the tense throat muscles, rattling the micro’s frame.

 

After a few minutes of this, Brandon’s head turned upward. Jason heard a loud, wet squelching sound as the throat undulated; a large, squirming, lump pressing past him down to an acidic grave. He didn’t have much time to contemplate who was swallowed because soon after he heard Brandon gulp loudly, sending another writhing down. Tracing his snack’s decent with the hand containing Jason, keeping him pressed firmly against his skin as he dragged him his neck and chest.

 

His injured chest forced against the toned flesh, Jason was in inexplicable pain. His skin was rubbed raw by the rough friction against the athletic giant’s warm skin, the film of sweat rubbing salt into his wounds. When the grinding finally stopped Jason heard a loud gurgling below him, he was directly over Brandon’s stomach. The giant was teasing him.

 

“Ready to join your friends?”, Brandon said, mockingly, “Isn’t this what you wanted?”

 

Jason didn’t respond, he just closed his eyes. Hot, wet, tired, defeated, he couldn’t muster any resistance, what was the point? He was going to be eaten by the giant, that he was sure of. He would never get to meet the giantess he hoped for. In the back of his mind, he fantasized some blonde haired goddess coming to whisk him away from the giant but he pushed it aside. Now he just hoped that Brandon would chew him, sparing him a slower in the stomach.


Resigned to his fate, Jason almost didn't notice the sound of a door slamming in the house and someone calling Brandon's name.

It was a woman's voice.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

CH4 coming eventually.