- Text Size +

You spend some time thinking things through, and you realize that Miriam’s serious attitude would be a huge asset right now. So you make the long trek from your desk to hers. You make sure you go under the other desks, so no one would mistake you as a creeping bug or something. At one point, you reach Kristen’s desk, and you decide to take a shortcut and head across it. As you walk, you can’t help but stare at her moccasin clad feet in the distance, and you are highly tempted to take a detour to get a closer look. But Kristen decides to stretch her legs out, and her feet land on either side of you, and you are too stunned to move. Then she wiggles her feet out of her moccasins and starts to rub her feet and toes against each other, as the smell begins to engulf you. You start to have a coughing fit, and that spurs you to run out of their reach, as the deafening sounds pierce your ears. But before you could completely escape their reach, Kristen stretches her legs a bit more out towards you, and her toes land right on you, pinning you in place. She then starts to wiggle and scrunch her toes again, this time covering you with her built up foot sweat, and you can feel your body contort as it is mashed and crammed into the oppressive toe flesh. But then you hear her mumble to herself, “Is there a pebble between my toes? Gross!” She then maneuvers her toes until she has a steady grip on your tiny body, and gives you an incredibly forceful and merciless squeeze, before easily flicking you off of her toes and out to the far end of her desk. As you fly through the air, you hear her say “There we go. Much better!”

Luckily, you’re able to land without too much trouble, and you dust yourself off from the dirt and junk that Kristen’s toes so generously smeared onto you. You look back and see that she was back to her aggressive and vigorous toe wriggling, and she also would carelessly slip her feet in and out of her moccasins. And as exciting as that whole situation was, it did also made you realize just how dangerous being a tiny bug was in an office of titanesses who love to take their shoes off casually, and how it was definitely not a fantasy for you to live out. But even though the smell that you just experienced was intense and overpowering, it was as enjoyable as you would have expected it to be. You just figured that you were just overwhelmed by the whole situation, and your body was instinctively rejecting what was happening. 

And so, after a bit more uneventful walking, you finally reached Miriam’s desk. You take a look, and see that she was intently focused on whatever she was currently working on. You shout, “Hey Miriam! Look down here!” but there wasn’t a reaction. You figure that you’ll need to get closer to her face if you want her to notice you. You also notice that she took her ugg boots off, and kept her feet closer to her chair, and that she was wearing a pair of very pretty purple ankle socks. And then your eyes wander over to her discarded ugg boots, and you can’t fight the temptation to go check them out in person. As you make your way there, you keep a close eye on Miriam and her massive and long reaching legs, making sure that you don’t get crushed inadvertently. After a few minutes of brisk walking, you look up at the opening of Miriam’s right ugg boot with pure amazement. It looked more like an immense cave system rather than a girl’s boot. And as you stand in front of it, the scent that was lingering around the opening washes over you, and you simply bask in it. After your first experience with Kristen’s unleashed moccasins, you feel a bit more used to these kinds of overwhelming smells, at least enough so you won’t have a coughing fit. But as you stare into the abyss that was Miriam’s boot, you feel tempted to explore the depths of its fluffy caverns.

You take one more look at Miriam, and see that her feet were fairly still, so you didn’t feel like you were in any danger. You also noticed that she had a tiny hole in her left sock, right around where her 2nd and 3rd toes were, and you say “Huh. I wonder if I’d fit in that hole? It’d be pretty cool if I could.” And then you decide to take the plunge and start delving into her ugg boot. As you walk along the soft lining, the smell continues to increase in intensity. But right when you got about half way into Miriam’s boot, you feel a massive slam, and you turn around to face her left foot staring you down in the distance. Her toes scrunch and wiggle erratically, then you exclaim, “Uh oh! Now what do I do?! This won’t be pretty.” Then she pushes that foot in a bit more and angles her boot back straight up, and you tumble onto the sole of the boot. You land without much confusion, because the soft and fluffy material cushioned your fall significantly, so you start running to the toe section. And Miriam’s foot follows closely behind you, and before it completely overtakes and smothers you, you try and leap into the air as a last ditch attempt to save yourself. Unluckily, or maybe luckily, you land in the small hole that was in her sock, and your face was pressed against the sweaty space that was in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And once your head touched that fleshy and sweaty space, it caused Miriam to instinctively wiggle her toes again, which pulled you all the way inside of her sock. After all the wiggling subsided, you found your body pinned against the flesh around the ball of her foot and your face crammed into her toe space.

Now while you’re pinned and enveloped by Miriam’s sweat covered flesh, you begin to act with fewer reservations. You start licking the flesh that your face is pushed up against, enjoying the salty taste that the soft sweaty flesh tastes like, not caring how Miriam might react up above. Miriam merely gives a disinterested ‘huh’ after feeling your small tongue, and just clenches her toes to get rid of the sensation. Your face is quickly engulfed by her darkly tan and sweat coated toes, and you enjoy the feeling of being smothered so harshly by them, but you notice that you’re doing a lot better than you’d expect to be at this size. You can only assume that you’ve become a whole lot more durable now, but you don’t understand any of the science of it.

Then Miriam puts her feet back into the right boots, and then she gets herself ready to go for her lunch break. Miriam was feeling pretty hungry, and her feet were starting to feel a bit better, although she could swear the she felt a pebble or something in her sock earlier. However, and unfortunately for you, she was too busy to think about pebbles and stuff. But before she leaves, Jen walks up to her and says “Hey Miriam! I was about to head out for my lunch break. Would you like to join me?” Miriam thinks for a moment, before making a decision. She was always the quiet type of person, and she struggled to make small talk, which was why she only really talked about work related things. Jen was always a nice person, and pretty talkative, so maybe she’d enjoy herself if she went with her. Eventually, Miriam says:

Choices

1) “Sure. That sounds nice.”

2) “Sorry, I’m actually not that hungry right now. Maybe another time.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys, here's the first main content chapter of the alternate shrinking stuff. I'll change the tags so they're more accurate. 

Feel free to give this a review if you enjoyed it, or had any ideas on how to make it better, as well as any ideas you have. Take care!

EDIT: I decided to expand a little bit with the beginning encounter with Kristen, and her mocassin clad feet. I hope that the slight change in the story make it more enjoyable. I figured that even though each chapter focuses on one specific character, like I usually write, it couldn't hurt to mix other characters around from time to time. And it also highlights the idea that even though you choose the way the story goes at the end of each chapter, the giant ladies are the ones who can change everything in an instant, whether they intend to or not.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.