- Text Size +

You could see, and hear, Meghan and her large leather boots, which looked even bigger than usual. She stopped right in front of the desk to answer a text, and you took a look and were amazed by how much bigger she seemed right now. Meghan always was a pretty tall person, but now it felt like you were staring up at an Amazonian woman.

Then she sat down and started filling out the time log, and you could only stare as her boot clad feet as they waited. They fidgeted and shifted periodically, as if they were impatiently waiting to abuse you. But then Meghan apparently finished the log, because she started taking off her boots. She stretched her legs out, nearly touching you, and then started to pry off her leather boots with each foot.

Both boots landed close to you, and the combination of them and her now socked feet created a powerful aroma that surrounded you completely. You noticed that Meghan was wearing a pair of extra thick wool gray socks, and you expected her socks to be extremely soft and pleasing, which made you extremely excited for what was going to happen.

She started to crack her toes, before lifting her legs up and bringing them closer and closer to your face. She didn’t even look down as she planted both feet into your face, totally blocking your vision and overwhelming your senses, before starting press her feet into your face even harder. You were glad that there was a comfortable pillow behind you, because Meghan was pushing a majority of her weight and pressure into your face, with her huge sock-clad feet.

While she kept her feet squarely on your face, she was innocently doing some paperwork, barely even acknowledging the mannequin that you were currently masquerading as. Part of you wished that Meghan would treat you a bit more like Jen did, but you couldn’t deny that this more apathetic approach was just as pleasurable.

She kept her feet a lot more still than Jen did, occasionally scrunching her toes into your forehead or shuffling the soles of her feet about slightly, which made this a much more passive experience. So you decided to just lazily bask in the strong yet enjoyable odor that her thick wool sock-clad feet exuded. Luckily, you could still breathe normally, as her feet didn’t completely cover your nose, but it still ensured that all of your air would be filtered through those powerful and massive soles.

You couldn’t deny how much her feet sweated as she kept them pressed into your face, but you thought that it only made things more enjoyable. But then, her feet started to slowly slide down your face, as her building sweat caused those feet to get more slippery, so she used her toes to harshly grip the top of your head, which made things significantly more uncomfortable for you. Then, her right foot lost it’s grip on your face completely, and it fell down towards your crotch, and you were worried about where it would land. And, almost as a reaction to her right foot, her left foot quickly pulled away from your face for a moment, freeing you for a moment.

You used your chance wisely, backing up just enough so her right foot would avoid your crotch completely, which caused Meghan to slowly slide that foot forward in response. That huge foot gently burrowed under your crotch, filling you with a surge of pleasure, causing you to bend forward in responded. You definitely weren’t prepared for this kind of contact, and it was even more physically pleasing that you would have ever imagined, but your knee-jerk response might not have been the smartest move after all.

At the very same moment, Meghan brought her left foot back out towards where your face was, and your move was quickly, and brutally, intercepted by her powerful foot. She wasn’t actively trying to put that much force into her left leg, but at your diminished size, it was enough to completely overpower you, slamming your body right back into the pillows that acted as your support. You couldn’t even cry out from the sudden force, as your mouth was covered up by her impressive and sweaty socked sole.

And at this point, Meghan was starting to get just a tiny bit more active with her feet, although it was still much more subtle than anything Jen did with her bare feet. She started to wiggle the toes of her right foot, messing with your more sensitive areas, causing your to writhe and wriggle in response. But Meghan didn’t even notice your slight movements, and you figured it was because of how securely she pressed her left foot into your face.

She kept on grinding her left foot into your face, making sure that every inch of your face was generously and thoroughly covered with thick wool. This went on for a good 45 minutes, with your face and nether regions getting roughly played with, and you were currently in bliss. But then, she quickly removed both feet, which surprised you.

Then, she brought both feet back, and pushed them under your arms, and used her legs to bring you closer to her. You had a moment of panic, because you were sure that she would discover your actual identity if she saw you up close. She slowly brought you closer, and you wanted to do something, but you knew that it was too late at this point. Once you were within arm’s reach, she bent down and grabbed you with both hands, lifting you up towards her lap.

She sat you down in front of her, on her desk, as your legs dangled off the edge. She was smiling, but then she quickly frowned, and you feared for the worst. But, to your surprise, she said “They really don’t do a good job cleaning this thing, do they?” You were in shock, as you were sure that you would be discovered, but she seemed to think that you were still a simple mannequin. Then she pulled out a baby wipe off of the desk, and turned you around, before setting you down on her lap.

Then, she started to clean off your face, treating you with the same care she might with a simple object; which was both somewhat caring but still harsher than you would have liked. She was able to get all of the grime off of your face, and then she checked your exposed arms, and wiped them off next. Once she was finished, she turned you around again, and gave you a closer look. She mumbled “It certainly feels softer than usual, and it almost looks cute! How weird… I guess the management really went all out with this thing.”

And then, she lowered you back down onto the floor, with your back against the pillows. You could only watch as Meghan put back on her leather boots, without giving you another look, before she stood up and signed out in the log. You were still in disbelief at how you made it through Meghan’s session without being discovered, especially when she had you on her lap and on her desk, and you wonder how else this weird shrinking has affected you and the way people perceive you.

You did appreciate being wiped off, and you took the chance to brush off your clothes, before the next office lady walked in for their stress relief session. And soon, that time came, and the door opened again, and you wondered which of your lovely co-workers would abuse you next.

←To Be Continued 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys! It's been a long while since I did anything with this story, and I guess it kinda got pushed to the back of my priorities, but I didn't want to leave it be forever.

I hope you all like the chapter! And if you did enjoy it, then feel free to leave me a review telling me why. And the same goes if you didn't like it as much. Having any sort of concrete and constructive feedback is always helpful for the whole writing process.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.