- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Even though there will be Giant Males in the story. There won't be any sexual related scenes from them. it's just simply how the story goes. 


Multicolored lights beamed off the ceiling as the silhouettes of people bodies moved on the dance floor. The seemingly small building on the outside was jammed packed full of college students, clubbing on the inside.

The music dominated the voices of the people who chose to speak with their associates, as everyone appeared to be having a good time.

Well almost everyone that it is. In the midst of the club environment lie a secret that no one knew about, no one but a few people. In the back of the club, the VIP section was a couple seemingly sitting at a table, their bodies slowly moving to the beat as they conversed with each other. On the right was a Light skinned female, which appeared to be in her early 20s. Her Auburn hair fell to her shoulders as her light brown eyes were filled with life. She wore a pair of light blue ripped jeans, were the tears were shown around here thighs. A White shirt that was ripped around her stomach and slightly showed her belly, along with a few pieces of jewelry on her ears and wrists. On her feet was a pair of Black and White spotless Converses, which tapped on the beat as her feet bounced off the floor rhythmically.

On the other side sat a boy that appeared to be a bit older than she was. His bleach blonde hair was a bit messy, but suited him as his light blue eyes, locked onto the girl that sat beside him. He had a few light blemishes on the side of his face, but nothing that would deter his attractive looks to the woman that he came in contact with. His chest was covered with Blue polo shirt with the Black Ralph Lauren horse on the chest area, marking its brand and quality. He dressed his lower regions with a pair of light Beige cargo shorts and a pair of Blue and White Jordan’s on his feet. His fair skin wasn’t pale, but could still stand to be in the sunlight a bit more, but otherwise appeared to be healthy.

The two laughed as they carried on their conversation, while the people around them ignored their existence as they carried on with their fun.

“Brian you can’t be serious.” The Auburn haired girl laughed again as Brian snickered along with her.

“Jasmine, I’m not joking.” Brian spoke up after her comment. “She was literally begging me not to do it, saying shit like “How we were supposed to work things out” and “How no one would love me like she did”.” He mocked her as Jasmine leaned closer to him, laying her head on his shoulder, looking at a small box on the table that was lidless, revealing a tied up doll sized girl, with a dirty white dress on her and a few bruises and cuts on her arms and legs. Her fair skin at a bit more life than Brian’s did, but it couldn’t hide the bruises that were marked over her body and face. Her Cocoa Brown eyes had gone dull due to exhaustion as she tried to wiggle out of her restraints, but remained unsuccessful. Her black hair was a complete mess as it displayed all over her face.

Jasmine laughed at Brian’s antics as she looked down at the miniature doll sized Barbie tied up, forced to watch the events unfold in front of her. “Now what would ever make her think something like that could ever happen?” She smirked down at her as she turned her towards Brian and lightly pecked him on the cheek. “I mean, let’s face it.” She peered down at her again. “Look at you and look at him, I mean what could he even do with you?” She asked her, moving her face downward towards the helpless girl. “You’re not even good enough to be a good blow up doll, but who knows if marketed right, we can sell you as a doll that gives good blow jobs, that’s if you’re any good at that at least.” She laughed at her own joke as the girl gritted her teeth at the comment.

“Leave….Leave him alone Jasmine, he’s mine…” The girl managed to say as Jasmine’s smirk widened.

Shaking her head before she spoke.” Now, Trinity; I don’t know what you think made him yours in the first place, but rest assure that Brian is mine.” She pressed on as she placed a finger on Trinity’s small stomach. “You were just in the way, distracting him from someone that could actually do something for him. You know, make him happy with life so that he wouldn’t have to look for anything else. I mean, with you shrunken and all, It was kind of bound to happen.” She giggled again.

“Bitch you did this to me!” Trinity barked, angered by Jasmine’s words. “Everything was fucking fine, until you brought your ugly ass face into the picture!” She continued as Jasmine appeared unaffected by her words.

Brian appeared to be irritated as Trinity tried to speak again, but he cut her off before she even got another word out. “You think Jasmine did this to you? Man, I swear you were always a dumb bitch.” Brian stated catching Trinity’s attention as she turned her eyes towards her former boyfriend.

“Honestly, I told him that he should just leave you and come on the winning team.” Jasmine replied a smile still plastered on her face. “But, he wanted to do more; you know add a little fun to our new relationship.” Jasmine answered as she pulled a smile object from her pocket, revealing it to the bound trinity.

“You see this sweetie?” Jasmine asked her as Trinity remained silent, slowly being shown the truth. “This is a little magnet that hasn’t been released to the public yet and probably won’t ever be because of how dangerous this thing is.” Jasmine began to explain. “This little thing was made to exchange properties from two different properties, more or less a size change, hence the two different colors on each side. “Jasmine showed her as Trinity’s eyes fell on the simple looking object that appeared to be a real magnet, with one side being Blue and the other side being Red.

“Now I’m not sure how this thing really works, like the scientific stuff, but who cares, all I know is that the red side shrinks and the blue side grows.” Jasmine told her as she fiddled with the object in-between her fingers. “All I had to do was make sure I switched your properties with something more appropriate, which in this case was a Barbie Doll, I so have to thank my sister for this later.” Jasmine said as Trinity began to tear up in anger as she continued to grit her teeth at the witch that did this to her.

“Don’t get so frustrated yet sweetie, I haven’t told you the best part.” She leaned back into the seat as Brian’s arm wrapped around her. “Brian came to me and told me that he wanted this to happen. For me to use this thing on and just toss you out in the street somewhere, like garbage. How does it feel to know that that’s how he sees you? He even wanted me to put the lid on the box and just step on you like I didn’t see you. I got to say though; I didn’t really go for the idea until I actually thought about it.” Jasmine began to imagine. “I mean what better way to do in your competition, then stepping on them like their nothing but mere trash that people were too lazy enough to put in the trash can.” She laughed as tears began to stream down Trinity’s eyes.

“Damn, you’re not even good enough to be put in the trash can, but you think you are good enough to keep Brian away from me.” Jasmine shook her head again. “As if, I mean come on…Look at the position you’re in.” She pointed as Trinity closed her eyes and continued to cry.

Looking over at Brian, Jasmine smile darkened. “You have some weird taste baby, but damn I’m starting to think that it’s hot, I actually want to do this now.” She spoke as Brian leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

“Then what are we waiting for, let’s ditch this shit, because I want to see what this would look like.” Brian stated as he pulled out his phone. “Hell, I’m even going to record this.” He added on as the two cuddled together as Trinity couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Alright then.” Jasmine looked back down at Trinity. “Are you ready for this Trinity? I mean, I doubt it, but I thought I’d ask anyway. You know, to get your finally opinion on the matter. Not that I care though.” Jasmine stated as Trinity began to talk in-between her muffled sobs.

“Jasmine…Ok you win, I don’t care anymore, and you can have Brian, but please don’t do this ok. I’m still a human being. I’m….I’m still a person…Don’t….Don’t you think…This is…going a too far?” She tried to get Jasmine to listen to reason, but Jasmine discarded her words.

“Too far? Trinity, when will I ever get another opportunity like this? I mean it does suck for you because you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but hey, it could have been anyone. It just sucks that it had to be you, but oh well.” Jasmine shrugged as she picked up the lid. “If that’s all that you have to say, then it’s time to take this outside.” Jasmine finished as she placed the lid on the screaming doll sized girl.

Looking over at Brian she continued to smile at him. “Come on, I want to do this so you can record it.” Jasmine said as she stood up.

“Hell yea, let’s go.” Brian added as he got up as well and the two headed outside with simple box in Jasmine’s hand, with a real live screaming girl inside it, drowned out by the sound of the club music that played loudly for the enjoyment of everybody else.

The two reached the doors, to reveal that it was raining outside as Jasmine’s smirk couldn’t have widened anymore as she looked over at Brian. “Get your phone ready, I don’t want a second of this to go to waste. “ She said as she looked back down at the box in her hand.

“I’m already on it.” Brian said as he pulled his phone out, pressing a few buttons before holding it up a bit as he used his other hand to cover it from getting wet. “Alright baby, it’s all on you.” Brian assured her as Jasmine kept her eyes on the box that she held in her hand.

Smiling as the thought continued to run through her mind, she said a few more words. “Alright sweetie you don’t have wait too much longer to wait now, but I still want you to enjoy this…Or at least, help me enjoy it.” Jasmine could hear screams of protest coming from inside the box, but she didn’t care. It fueled her desire for to do this even more.

Without further a due, she tossed the box on the ground, smiling as it landed with a thud as the wet rain bounced off the lid. Turning her head back towards Brian, she winked at him. “This one is for you Brian.” She turned her head back and began to walk.

Jasmine bit her lip as she began to fantasize about Trinity screaming her lungs from inside the box. She slowly took a step towards it, one after another savoring the moment as her breathing began to pick up. Her heartbeat began to beat at a faster pace. “I’m really going to do this.” She thought to herself as she took another step toward the discarded trash in front of her. “Am I really going to step on her?’ Her mind raced. She was right about what she said earlier, when would she ever get another opportunity like this. “It’s not like anyone knows she’ll be missing, I mean she’s a fucking slut that no one cares about.” Her mind began to come up with false excuses as her pace quickened.

Yea that’s right, no one is going to care, she’ll just be another person wiped away from the world, and besides I’m doing this for Brian.” Her mind conjured up as the box grew within range of her steps. “Yea, screw this bitch. She tried to keep Brian away from me, she deserve everything that’s about to happen to her, even this.” Her mind continued to dive deeper into the point of no return as she came down to her last step.

She proceeded to lift her Converse covered foot. “All I have to do is bring it down and that’s it….Just one…Simple…STEP!” The box caved in as her foot landed on top of it, slowly twisting it as she stepped off of it, slightly turning her head back to Brian who was speechless, but recorded the whole thing on his phone as her smile widened even more at what she just did.

“So Brian…How was that?” She asked as her new boyfriend was left utterly speechless.


Chapter End Notes:

Hi guys and girls (For whatever girl reads this story) I know I've been gone for a minute and I know people are still waiting on "Life is funny that way", but I Just been in a bad rut and writer's block wasn't helping. So I decided to go with an idea that I've been pondering over for quite sometime now. I'm a little rusty so just bare with me. It was going to be a simple one shot chapter, but I decided to see how far I can take this story. I hope everyone likes it, I'll try to have one or two chapters a week on this, just depends on how life goes.