- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Past the tipping point

 

Tags: nekid womyn, feet, bewbs, crush, some vore that actually kinda startled me when i wrote it, and existential introspection

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Sarah had picked Jason up from the ground not soon after she heard the sirens. She had taken that time before to examine the aftermath of her little outburst in exquisite and minute detail, and it took all she had to not...

 

Well, she didn't know. She had slapped one of them apart and all but liquified another under her foot. Well. There was that. But she had done it because her son was in danger. Right?

 

She bit her lip thinking about it. It could be justifiable, sure- who would blame her? Not now, especially, considering her size? The logic built a wall of confidence about her actions, until her brain threw, as inevitable as the sunset, another stone at her defense: might she have done it differently? Had she not lost her mind and beat back that truly and wonderfully maternal instinct to safeguard her child, could she have done better? Would she have? She could have put her foot down, certainly large enough to stop bullets, in front of Jason. Or she might've reached down and scooped him up, letting her hands take the stinging shots. Or, she could have fallen down, guarding his tiny little body with her own. 

 

Or rather, should she have even bothered? Those officers had not even thought twice of shooting at him. And he wasn't even the giant. They had shot at him merely by association. By his mere presence next to her, his mother. 

 

The thought brought a knot to her stomach- it sickened her, in a way that was even sharper than the nausea that she had when looking at the bottom of her bottom of her sneaker. They had tried to hurt her son. Her little boy. 

 

Of course, maybe her disaffect towards the cops mangled corpse in her shoe's grooves had something to do with why he ended up there in the first place. That one had not she at Jason per se, but surely, she thought with a swallow, he would have. 

 

Well, hat the hell else was she supposed to feel? Yeah, it was a sin to murder. But was it? Murder? Really? Or justifiable? What good was it to let someone hurt her son? Or herself?

 

Even St. Peter carried a sword, she thought to herself. Until, of course, she thought pursing her lips, Jesus told him not to. 

 

Her thoughts, self-reflective, were snatched away by a sudden laugh from her hand. The two were just passing the road and heading due north, towards the plumes and pillars of smoke in the distance. A helicopter made circles around one particular area, from a safe distance. She looked at the boy in her hand and gave a eyebrow raise. 

 

"What's so funny?" Her voice didn't bely the introspection she just had- a trick of motherhood she had learned early on. 

 

He laughed again and shifted in her hand, looking up at her with something like amazement. 

 

"It's just... Those guys. You really crushed them. Like, gone. Like a bug."

 

Sarah and frowned and huffed slightly. How was this at all funny? 

 

"Jason, it's not funny," she heard her mouth say. "I... I killed those guys. They were police officers." Even to her, the words sounded lacking their expected emotional weight. 

 

"Yeah, but they were trying to kill you."

 

"They were trying to get you, you mean."

 

"I would've been okay."

 

"Jason, I..." 

 

She huffed again. She wasn't going to win this one. 

 

"Okay, maybe, but it wasn't cool with me. I just kind of went into overdrive and my body took over."

 

"You mean Godzilla mode?" 

 

Sarah rolled her eyes. So irreverent.

 

"No, Jason." Again, lacking that weight.

 

Sarah had continued her walk forward, down what she hoped was the least busy street to choose. Occasionally, people in their cars would turn and zip the opposite way of her, or sometimes they would simply pull to the side of the road, stumbling out of their cars and trying to take pictures. When she saw this, she often waved, a little smile curling her lips up. Why not? After what happened in the park, she could use a little good PR. 

 

Occasionally a couple of police officers would bolt towards her, stopping at a safe distance and drawing their guns. Sarah would quickly tuck Jason in her blouse pocket, and then once secured hold her hands out.

 

"No!" She would declare in a kind of finality, the same kind she used to authoritatively tell Jason it was time for bed or he had to eat something else besides fruit loops for dinner. Her voice resounded through whatever buildings might of flanked her at her legs, and cut like a fog horn through the silence. 

 

The cops stopped immediately, backing up and holding their ears. 

 

Once their attention had been obtained, she shook her head and wagged her finger.

 

"Nope," she said, all the threat she needed in that four letter word, common in any language, "nuh-uh."

 

Generally, she could walk past them without any trouble thusly after.

 

One squad car had defiantly squawked at her with its siren, and was, with sincere apologies all the while, gently upended and set on its roof. The driver and passenger has stumbled out and booked it away before the giant decided that she was less inclined to passive defense. 

 

On they walked. They had just turned north onto Las Vegas Boulevard when Jason coughed in her hand.

 

"So," he began, vaguely as he possibly could, "what does it feel like?"

 

"What does what feel like?"

 

She lifted him to her face and frowned. He had taken to set his hands in his pocket and cocking his head cutely to one side. She regarded him with a measured caution. 

 

"What's it like to be a giant?"

 

"A giant?"

 

"Yeah. Fe fi fo fum and all that."

 

"Oh. Well... I haven't ground any bones to make bread yet. Or a piquant salad dressing. So I guess it's fine."

 

"Except that one guy."

 

"Huh?"

 

"That one guy you stepped on. His bones are pretty ground."

 

"Jason..."

 

"It's true, though, isn't it?"

 

Silence for some seconds.

 

"I guess so, yes."

 

"Uh huh. So you're pretty much past the point of no return."

 

"How do you mean?"

 

"Like, you've committed to being a goddess. You've declared your godhood to people by crushing one under your foot."

 

"Only because he was going to kill you!"

 

"Well, yes, but you could've put your foot down in front of me. Or jumped in front of the bullets."

 

"Jason, t-that's not..."

 

"No, it is true. You had a choice."

 

Silence again. 

 

"Okay, fine, yes, but I'm making another one now."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Yes, you little snot. I'm choosing not to follow that path anymore."

 

"Huh."

 

"Yep. I've already lost a bit of me by killing those two guys. Granted, it was defending you, but that doesn't make it right or justified. I can't hurt anyone else."

 

As if on cue to drive some narrative forward, there was a scream down below. Sarah had walked into a park car, where it was sent sprawling into another parked one and rested. She stopped to inspect any damage there might have been apart from that when two people came out of the store and starting swearing and yelling at her. She meekly waved and apologized before moving on.

 

"Well, mom, that argument falls short, given what just happened."

 

Sarah gave a face but walked on, her eyes darting around the ground to make sure no other cars or people fell under her tread. 

 

"Don't be snotty. That was an accident."

 

"Sorry. But it's true."

 

Silence. A few more footsteps. Occasional screams, tires screeching, and camera shutters. A helicopter flew overhead towards the strip. 

 

"You even said yourself that it felt incredible, mom."

 

"Yes... I did. But I feel like I'm going to lose a part of myself."

 

"You need a change of perspective," he declared. "What're those things you always ask me to do? Paragons?"

 

"Ha ha, no. Paradigms. Shift your paradigm."

 

"That's it. A paradigm shift. You need to shift your paradigm. You're no longer a human, mom- you're something else. Something mighty, a force of nature. You might be called a natural... Uh,"

 

"Disaster? You're calling me a disaster?"

 

"No mom, stop laughing. I mean you're above us now. Humans. You're a goddess, all of us at your feet. Queen Kong, Goddesszilla. Attack of the Fifty Foot Sarah. Everyone is beneath you now- small people are nothing but things to be crushed under your foot."

 

"Does that include you, Jason? You're tiny, you're a small person. Should I crush you as well?"

 

Her face was stone serious. Jason looked her up and down for any trace of mirth or sarcasm but could find none. His mother was dead serious. He screwed up his thoughts and ran a breath through him. This answer was important, he knew. He had to show his commitment. Money where his mouth was. Where her foot was. 

 

"If that's what sets you over the threshold, mom. To help you realize you're a goddess. Mom, I didn't do this to satisfy my... My whatever. I did this because you are my goddess. You've given so much, with so much taken away from you. You deserve to be a queen. The queen of America or the world or whatever. Hell, I've already given up my career and future for you, to fulfill this... This desire. What more might it be to give up my life for you? Put me on the ground, mom."

 

"Jason..."

 

"No, mom. Seriously. Crush me. Crush me under that lovely and soft sole of yours. Let me feel your weight. Give me the honor of being the sacrifice that brings the world it's true goddess. When i squish under you, I'll be happy. I'll be happy in knowing you're getting everything you ever deserved."

 

Sarah had remained silent the entire time he had spoken his impassioned bit. It had felt like something he had practiced in his head, somewhat smooth and very dramatic. 

 

A few more blocks of walking. Jason had cast his eyes down at the ground and watched people flee his mother or take pictures of her. 

 

Finally, she spoke up.

 

"Jason."

 

His eyes flew up and at her. She was biting her lip and looking down at her tiny son in her hand. She had stopped walking, and stood in the middle of the road, disregarding of the cars that looked so much like models at her shoes, each small enough to be covered completely, should she have a mind to. Should she have the paradigm shift to. 

 

She brought him up to her face, holding him by the chest between two fingers. She examined him not unkindly, his hair and skin and eyes. The way his chin dimpled, his cheek bones just like her own. The way that this boy... Her boy, had turned into a fine man. Brilliant, handsome. How he had grown from being almost book obsessed to the point of a savant to a brilliant scientist who often corrected PhDs. His manly face, stubbled and pockmarked. His muscles, small as they were. He looked so much like his father, and yet... A man so different. So much better. 

 

Surprising even herself, Sarah brought him to her lips and pressed him against them, letting the full force of the kiss envelope him and letting her fall into it. 

 

Years of unknown, not even acknowledged desire welled out of her, and the same feeling of release and pull that had bothered her so last night came up again, but as of now it was so much more... Received.

 

She pulled him back with a smeck and smiled at him. 

 

"So," she purred, "you think I'm your goddess, huh?"

 

"Yeah. I don't think I have to tell you what you mean to me."

 

"No." 

 

She gave him a soft squeeze and held him to her breast. 

 

"I guess... I could be okay with that."

 

She slipped him in between her cleavage and giggled. 

 

"I guess I can live with that. But, in not hurting anyone else. Okay? Not unless I have to. Or..."

 

She shook her head. 

 

"No. I'm not."

 

Jason laughed and wiggled into a more comfy position. This turn of events he had been most... Happy with.

 

"Well," he said, "it's a start."

 

------------------

 

They had found Clare sitting in the lap of the Luxor Sphinx, lounging and picking her teeth with a small white something. When Sarah had first seen her she had been horrified by the blood at her bare feet, hands, and  mouth, but Jason had guffawed when they realized that the small white something had actually been the snapped femur of her latest snack.

 

"She was pretty, too," she confessed, when Jason had pointed it out. 

 

Clare had looked her big sister up and down, noting with something like lust the splatter of gore at one shoe- a telltale sign of some shift, perhaps. She hoped.

 

"So," she crooned magnanimously at her sis, extending one bloodied toe out to the sky, "you've finally come to your senses, huh Sarah?"

 

Sarah shifted uncomfortably from one to another foot and frowned. 

 

"I don't know what you mean."

 

Clare chuckled and hopped out of her Sphinxian chair and walked towards her, kicking a parked car aside and into the landscaping. 

 

"I think you do..." She smiled when she saw Jason sitting betwixt Sarah's doughy white breasts. "In more ways than one."

 

She put her hand up to caress Sarah's shoulder and then leaned down. Her lips found and pressed against Jason and pushed him up against the walls of boob that surrounded him. Sarah gasped in surprise and shock when she realized what her sister was doing, and made to stop her... But then stopped herself. 

 

That wave of... Warmth and comfort swept over her. The same wave that she knew to be, by all accounts biblical and logical to be false and driven only by a hedonistic disregard for anything else- that same feeling she stumbled on with Jason and his... Foray into intimacy. It was wrong. Against God.

 

Wasn't it?

 

So much of what she had felt to be right in the past 24 hours had been flipped onto its head. Jason's embrace and kiss had felt ecstatic and bloomed in her feelings she'd never had before, and he was right- crushing that officer like a bug under her foot had been by all counts and indescribable, if not pleasurable feeling. 

 

Now here, with her sister kissing her son that was being held between her breasts... 

 

It felt... Great. 

 

Clare released her embrace and still gazed lovingly down at her nephew, who was beet red and whose heat could be felt even by Sarah.

 

"Thank you, little man," started, all the honey dripping from her voice, "for giving us this wonderful gift."

 

She glanced up at Sarah, who felt herself nod her head. 

 

"Will you please," she purred stroking her finger over his chest and biting her lip, "guide us in becoming goddesses? Our little master?"

 

An enthusiastic nod from Jason, who looked up to confirm with Sarah. Clare cackled with glee when she saw her consent, ad clapping her hands and cheering. 

 

"Now, big sis- the fun can really begin!"

 

------------------

 

Sarah had set Jason not without some hesitation on the head of Sphinx, at his request, to get a better view. True to form, she shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other while she watched him navigate to a better vantage, something about her being a big kid in a world of toys gnawing her at the back of her mind. 

 

He asked them, rather tentatively at first (the way only someone who only recently found an abundance of power recently could), to stand in front of him.

 

"Take off..." He bit his lip, turning a bright red, "take off your clothes."

 

Sarah gaped at her son. 

 

"What? Uh, no, Jason. We're not gonna take off our clothes, right Cla- oh."

 

Clare had already pulled off her top and was working to undo the clasp to a very lacy Victoria's Not-So-Secret from her back. She gave her sister a look of nonplussed curiosity, and continued her work until her hands had stuck in the loops of her shorts and pulled down. 

 

Accompanying the soft sway of her loose breasts was the hip wiggle that shimmied down her pants and panties, the same quality and make of lace as her bra. She stepped gingerly out of her lower clothing and stood straight up, displaying herself and relishing in the warm desert sun radiating on her skin. 

 

Jason felt himself stiffen (every part of him) at the sight. Sarah, who had been watching interestedly at the spectacle of her sister, rolled her eyes when she saw the tent sprung at Jason's nethers. 

 

Still, it wasn't hard to see why, once she got over the whole... Related bit. She glanced over at Clare who had set two hands on her bronzed hips- she certainly did have a body to be admired, she had to admit. She started her work as a physical trainer some years ago after being a gym rat for god knows how long, and ever since then she seemed to have found her calling. Each muscle in her legs, her arms, her chest, had been toned if not sculpted by years of clean eating and exercise, and by God it showed. Sarah looked her up and down and couldn't help but feel that tinge of lust- her small and tough feet, spackled with viscera from victims she no doubt found. Pillars of legs, thick thighs like engines, her crotch, fragrant with an all too familiar smell of excitement, crowned by a tuft of trimmed red hair, toned abdominals, stunning and milky breasts of more petite variety, strong shoulders, a long neck, and her face, no less beautiful than in youth. The way her lips curled in knowing some secret only she were privy to (or perhaps, judging by the grim of blood, a secret she had let others in on for the low price of their lives). Blue and cold sapphires for eyes. A shapely and thin nose, and a crown of so natural red hair even to make dear oul' Eire jealous. 

 

A wave crested in Sarah then, something she never thought she might feel. Her sister was... Gorgeous. Lovely. A femme fatale stalking the night streets of Vegas. And, she thought wryly, looking at the blood on her lips, a literal man eater. 

 

"Whooa here she comes," she whispered to herself, feeling only a little cheesy for it. 

 

"Well?" 

 

The voice brought Sarah out of the trance and back into reality. She blinked once, twice, then just sort of gaped at Clare.

 

"What?" She asked, like a deer in headlights. "What is it?"

 

Clare screwed up her face and turned on the ball of her foot at her. 

 

"Your clothes. Aren't you going to take them off? I'm feeling kind of lonely out here. And besides," she brought a finger to her lip, "I've always thought your body looked great."

 

Sarah had blushed as red as Jason had been. The two sisters had been close, very close growing up, an had commented on each other's bodies throughout the age (a tradition started when a ten year old Clare had proclaimed loudly that holy crap Sarah, are you sure it's not twins). This had been different- and perhaps for the better, and not just a change in perspective. 

 

She was right, Sarah thought- despite the lean years and the motherhood, Sarah had a body that was still in the peak of womanhood. Although... 

 

Although, she'd never stripped before. At least, not for anyone but Jason's father. Perhaps a compromise.

 

With a sigh, Sarah bent down to unlace her shoes. She noted with a wry face the blood that had splattered up onto the toe of her foot, and pulled it off. She thought about looking at the sole, but she just couldn't bring herself to do so. She pulled off both shoes and then her socks, a flimsy pair that Jason had no doubt chosen in haste. The ground felt hot to her soles, and she wondered if it hadn't been a bad idea to be unshod of footwear. 

 

She stood up, reaching her arms criss cross and pulling her top off. The acrid and desert sun blistered down on her skin, and her thoughts went unbidden to tanning, something she hadn't done in years. 

 

Still, it felt good. Damn good. 

 

Jason and Clare and looked at her expectantly and glanced at each other when Sarah stripped no more. Clare covered her mouth and giggled while Jason cocked his head sadly.

 

"No more, mom?"

 

Sarah shook her head, even now a little embarrassed. 

 

"Nope."

 

Clare laughed and came over to Sarah, guffawing heartily and slapping her sister's ass. Sarah yelped and covered her butt, beet red and glaring at her little sister. 

 

"Oh come on, Sarah... You've got an ass the world needs to see!"

 

"Heaaaar hear." Echoed Jason, to which Sarah frowned at him. 

 

"Look," she said, flustered, "I'm just not comfortable yet, okay? Can't I just do this please?"

 

"Gaaah, you're no fun," Clare bemoaned. 

 

"Yeah, I guess..." Jason looked at both his very bare aunt and half bare mother. "Still... Are you guys ready?"

 

"Hell yes I am!"

 

"I... Suppose... What do you want us to do?"

 

------------------------

 

The office building had sounded the evacuation as soon as the two women were in sight. They'd heard of the woman who had rampaged across the southern part of the strip and many of the faculty, supervisors included, were down to get out as soon as humanly possible. 

 

Their desire to leave turned into a desire to stay, however, when they saw the two approach their building. 

 

The two girls had circled the building predatorily, the naked one grabbing cars from the lot and piling them in front on any exit she could find. 

 

The other woman, an unassuming but very big breasted one, had allowed a few to escape out of an exit before placing her foot in front of the exit and on top of a woman who was not quite quick enough out of the door. The woman squealed loudly and then popped under Sarah's soft bare foot, spraying her sole with warm blood and causing a ripple to echo through her body. 

 

Despite her reaction, which may have not been entirely correct, Sarah felt... Powerful. Big. Still, what had that woman done to deserve being crushed?

 

She couldn't find an answer, and it surprised her, though not with too much pearl-clutching, that she was okay with that.

 

Jason had cheered her on enthusiastically, and even Clare had given a 'hell yeah.' 

 

Clare herself and punched a glass window to pieces, slamming and killing the unfortunate mail clerk who had been standing too near and shredding bystanders with a hail of broken glass. 

 

"Ooo, time for a treasure hunt!"

 

Clare dug her hand farther into the building and felt around. Her fingers brushed over tiny denizens and furniture, sometimes rubbing some between her fingers, flicking others, and, most satisfyingly, crushing some like ripe fruit in her fist. 

 

She felt the wild beatings of what she hoped was a tiny woman, and wrapped her hand, already bloodied, around her. Or him. 

 

The desperate beating and clawing and oh god oh god she hoped biting continued as she retracted her arm and bowled over the several other workers.

 

She was delighted to find her catch was a very gorgeous redhead, her green eyes flashing and diamond-like tears sparkling in the sunlight. 

 

Clare held the girl to her face, watching her back peddle hard to the wall of her fingers. She purred and let her throat rumble deeply. 

 

"Hello, honey... What's your name?"

 

The girl wailed. She couldn't have been older than twenty one, but already she had wide hips and luscious breasts. 

 

"J-Jamie... Please, please... Don't hurt me."

 

Clare smiled wickedly and smirked. 

 

"Oh no, Jamie... You don't get a choice in the matter, I'm afraid."

 

With that, Clare opened her mouth and brought Jamie up. The girl screamed in terror, and the mouth closed before she was all the way in. Clare's teeth sank deep into the woman, the woman's chest shearing off and spilling all of her insides, like a warm filling coming out of a pastry. Clare sucked the rest of the woman into her mouth and began chewing, relishing the crunch of bones and myriad of flavors.

 

"Mm," she moaned. "Perfect."

 

Both Sarah and Jason had watched the spectacle, one with a bit more abject horror than the other, but then shortly continued their work.

 

Jason had asked, if not a little bit commanded, the two giantesses to hop on the building, sitting on the top of it (which came up to about their chests). Clare did so with a gleeful yelp, kicking her foot into the window to gain a foothold, placing and squashing someone completely who stood too close to the edge. She flipped herself over and placed her ass on the building with a harrumph, and the structure quaked just slightly. Clare had held Jason in her hand then, and waved up her sister with the other. 

 

"Come on, sis! Use that big ol' ass of yours."

 

"Yeah, mom! Use that big ol... Uh."

 

Sarah shot him an icy glare, to which Clare laughed and brought Jason to her lips and smooched him on the head. When the death gaze had done, Sarah place both hands on the building and regarded it thoughtfully. It had suddenly marveled her that the building was once a monolith to her, a thing weighing tons and tons of steel and concrete. Filled with office chairs and computers and break rooms. And now, standing here taller than it... Surreal. 

 

She glanced down into the windows and peered in- the wall of people who, still, bewilderingly, were at the windows observing the giantess, looked up at her with a mixture of fear and awe. Some of younger ones, men mostly, were transfixed on her skirt or bra, a great silk sail or two huge life-sustaining skin boulders. 

 

She felt suddenly embarrassed- and enthralled, despite her best efforts. She thought it best to turn her attention back on the building. 

 

Would it hold her weight? Maybe. It had held Clare's well enough, but then again, Clare was trim and fit, where as Sarah, she admitted, had a bit of baggage in the T and A areas. It might hold them both, she thought. Then again, it might not.

 

More importantly, what about the people inside? Clare had barred many of the doors, and as far as Sarah could tell, no one had come out of the door where she had stepped on that poor woman. 

 

Still. She had come this far. 

 

Without another thought, she grit her teeth and hopped up, slamming down with her breasts and tummy onto the roof of the edifice. It held her for but a moment, and then, with a sudden lurch, the two giantesses felt down into the building, driving through floors and floors of stucco, carpet, wood, and concrete. Each I-beam sunk under them and flung down, impaling those who were unfortunate enough to be in their way. 

 

Clare had screamed like a kid on a roller coaster, but Sarah could swear she heard someone crying out for help.

 

When the dust had settled, all was quiet- not much wriggled from the collapsed building, save for two giants and a few tiny beings. 

 

One crawled, an arm missing a bloody stump replacing it, away from Sarah wordlessly. She was mouthing something, Sarah saw, but she was unsure.

 

The man, all of twenty, looked up with terror when he realized how close he was to a giant. He tried to limp away further... But didn't. 

 

Out of something that was what she hoped was mercy, Sarah reached over with her hand and crushed the man's head with her thumb. 

 

She sat there for a moment, pondering what she had just did. She realized that... Well, it had been a thing of courtesy, not mercy. 

 

"Woooohoooooo! That was fuckin' great! Wasn't that awesome, Sarah?"

 

"Yeah." 

 

You may have read that as some remorseful reply, but it wasn't- Sarah had genuinely thought it fun.

 

What in the hell was happening to her?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

心に聖なる戦時の血へ,  新兵の技 そして行かんが戦い, その壮大な力と丹念が, 覚悟戦うの勝利を導く!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

(Fissionable Empty Hand)

 

 

Profiteroles 

Not gonna lie, I'd never even heard of profiteroles until i was taking an elective film class in college, despite growing up in one of the food capitals of America. I think the film of Paris, Je T'aime or something. Its one of those recipes id love to do but know i'd end up screwing it up and somehow blaming the French nation ("GODDAMN FRENCH FOOD" was an explicitive oft heard when i first started expanding my experience past ramen and bean burritos)

 

1 cup of dihydrogen monoxide

1/2 butter

1/4 teaspoon table sodium chloride

1 cup of all-purpose flour

4 chicken periods (eggs)

1 cup of heavy cream (your mother's porno name)

1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar (that sounds like a sweet job WOOOORDPLAAAAY)

1 teaspoon Rose water (optional)

1 cup heavy cream

9 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped up

 

  1. Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan. Stir in the butter and salt until the butter has melted; remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in the flour until no dry lumps remain; stir in the eggs, one at a time, adding the next egg only after the last one has been completely incorporated into the mixture. Drop the profiterole paste onto the prepared baking sheet in evenly spaced dollops.
  3. Bake in the preheated oven until the pastries have puffed up and turned golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the baking sheet and cool on a wire rack to room temperature.
  4. Beat 1 cup of heavy cream to soft peaks; stir in the confectioners' sugar and rosewater until the sugar has dissolved. Bring the remaining cup of heavy cream to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate until melted and smooth.
  5. To assemble, poke a hole into the bottom of each pastry and fill with the rose water cream. Place the filled profiteroles onto individual serving plates and top with the warm sauce. Leftover profiteroles may be stored sealed in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.