- Text Size +
TIMG: CHAPTER 17

There were only about ten miles left in Alphys' freefall skydiving journey back down to Snowdin, and surely enough, she was STILL melodramatically monologuing and brooding to herself.

"How easily...I could have just crawled RIGHT through Mettaton's goddamned ear and into his stupid-ass robot brain right then and there (way before ANY of this crazy-ass f%#&ing sh*t had ever even had the OPPORTUNITY to happen in the first damned place), planted a bunch of C4 explosives inside and detonated them...with THESE hands...THESE...DIRTY...HANDS!" Alphys cringed in disgust, clenching her hands into fists of pain, anger and profound confusion as she looked directly into the Snowdin hole and saw the pathetically ruinated town beneath her.

"AND with THESE hands, I held the FATE of HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS, perhaps even MILLIONS!" Alphys chanted hammily to herself, clenching her hands maliciously and creepily wiggling her fingers for dramatic effect as she finally passed through the Snowdin entrance hole, with only about seven or eight miles left until she finally went SPLAT on the ground!

"Undyne thinks I'm a beautiful goddess...BUT I'M JUST AS MORTAL AS SHE..." Alphys laughed dementedly to herself, licking her lips and digging her fingernails deeply into her almost-nonexistent neck as she scanned systematically over the ground with her eyes and realized that she only had about three miles left until impact with...a ginormous wedding cake?!

(Yeah, there's obviously quite a bit of time-skipping going on here; deal with it, would you please?)

"JUST...ONE...QUICK...SLIT! AND IT'S OVER...JUST...ONE..." Alphys laughed maniacally as she finally made her headfirst landing into the Dreemurr family's ridiculously oversized, ostentatiously decorated, vanilla-frosting-covered-and-stuffed reunion cake, falling right through the dickhole of the giant whipped-cream erection that Burgerpants had made on top of it and splattering whipped cream, multicolored frosting and chocolate sponge cake all over the place!

Once they had finally finished hosing each other down, Undyne and Asriel and Asgore then proceeded to reluctantly approach the cake in hopes of finding Alphys still alive inside of it.

"SURPRISE! TEE HEE HEE!" Alphys giggled and laughed in adorably sweet and innocent happiness as she jumped forcefully out of the cake and landed right in Undyne's soft and tender embrace, curling up in her loving arms like a cuddly little puppy and nuzzling her.

"Alphys, you do know what, as required by monster tradition, has to happen next now, right?" Asgore and Asriel (and Undyne, of course) asked Alphys with teasing smirks on their faces as they suddenly dangled their tongues out from their mouths and began drooling like...well, dogs.

"Oh, come on, SERIOUSLY? For f%#&'s sake, why does everything always have to be so goddamned KINKY around here?!" Alphys rolled her eyes and thought to herself while Undyne, Asgore and Asriel took her clothes off and began with Asgore and Asriel pinning Alphys down onto the ground while Undyne sucked all of the deliciously sweet and sugary cake residue off of her lab coat...which actually WAS literally the only thing that Alphys wore, believe it or not.

"AHH...the fact that I'm eating it off of her unwashed, dirty and sweaty skin and clothes just makes it even BETTER!" Undyne moaned and licked her lips with delight as she moved on to Alphys' bare, sweaty and adorably ticklish little feet, licking her soft, scaly soles passionately and sucking on her cute little toes while Asgore and Asriel licked her belly and armpits.

"OH MY GAH-HAH-HAHD, STOP IT! HOW MANY TI-HI-HIMES DO I HAVE TO TE-HE-HE-HELL YOU THAT I'M WAY TOO FREE-HEE-HEEKING TICKLISH FOR THIS TYPE OF SH*T?!" Alphys laughed and giggled and cried humiliatedly as Undyne licked her legs and tail (also nibbling on said tail, of course, because why not) while Asgore and Asriel handled her face and back.

"OH...OH, MY...I totally knew you would do that...you dirty, NASTY little girl, you..." Alphys slyly teased Undyne with a deviously glaring smirk as the fish lady sucked her veiny and scaly lizard cock, teased over her massive and dangling nutsack with her wet slimy tongue, and began eating (sprinkles and sponge-cake and frosting) right out of her stinky unwashed cloaca.

Just when Asgore, Asriel and Undyne had finally finished worshipping their new heroine and rather suggestively licking all of the frosting and sprinkles and cake crumbs off of her body, Toriel suddenly arrived back in the front yard, with a buck-naked, tied-up, mouth-taped, heavily-beaten, gently-weeping Burgerpants in one hand and a magic string in the other.

"Go ahead and torture him as much as you want, my children; me and my son and husband will be sitting on lawn chairs eating popcorn if you need us!" Toriel (not) jokingly informed Alphys and Undyne as she tied Burgerpants by the ankles to a nearby tree branch and hung him upside-down like a pińata as she handed a beating stick to Undyne and a feather to Alphys.

"MMF! MMMF! MMMMF!" Burgerpants screamed in terror from behind the completely muffling layer of duct tape over his mouth as Undyne ominously approached him, slamming her stick against the autumn-leaf-speckled ground while Alphys climbed up the tree, perched herself adorably on the very same branch that Burgerpants was currently tied to and slyly stuffed the feather into her pocket, knowing very well that she didn't even remotely need it for its intended usage in the situation as she lifted up the poor cat's adorably long and slender left foot, humming a teasing theme as she began scritching into its arch and paw-pads with her fingernails, causing him to laugh hysterically and immediately start crying tears of both pain and joy while Undyne brutally beat him with the stick.

"THIS is for the way you decorated your freaking HOUSE!" Undyne laughed as she leapt up and took a big swing at Burgerpants' groin with her stick, causing him to squeal like a little girl.

"And THIS is for being a goddamned filthy PEDOPHILE!" Alphys laughed as she grabbed both of Burgerpants' feet and licked all over his feet with her exceptionally long, moist and dextrous tongue, causing the poor guy to shriek with laughter as she licked his gorgeous cat soles all the way up from the heels to the toes, teased over the lovely balls and arches of his feet, wrapped her passionately slobbering tongue around his dainty little toes, and even licked in-between said toes.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOD DAMN IT, STAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAHP! WHAT IN THE HE-HE-HELL DID I EVER DO TO YOO-HOO-HOO-HOOU?!" Burgerpants literally busted his mouth-tape right off from how unbelievably hard he was laughing as he tossed and turned about wildly in his adorable rope coccoon while Undyne continued beating her with the stick.

"Need I remind you that you also FREAKING CROSSDRESSED AS PRINCESS PEACH IN PUBLIC?!" Undyne roared furiously at Burgerpants, whacking him right across the face with her stick; so incredibly hard, in fact, that it caused him to bloodily spit four of his teeth right out.

"Bon appétit, mon sœur!" Burgerpants laughed maniacally, coughing up blood and gasping for air as Alphys lovingly sucked his adorable little toes and wetly, sloppily smooched his precious little feet while Undyne hit him in the chest so hard that it ended up breaking part of his ribcage.

"And now for la touche finale, mon frére!" Alphys slyly teased Burgerpants as she unbuttoned her lab coat, grabbed his surprisingly beautiful feet, sandwiched her already-quite-erect dick right in between his lovely soles and began fervently stroking it up and down with them, moaning with pleasure while Burgerpants screamed in utter humiliation and agony.

"OHH...OOOOOH...AHHHHHHHHH!" Alphys moaned and screamed with immense pleasure as her dick sprayed out a positively ridiculous amount of creamy cum all over Burgerpants' soles, causing her to put the back of her hand over her forehead and swoon head-over-heels, backwardly tumbling right off of the tree branch and landing flat and face-up on the ground.

A FEW MINUTES LATER, AFTER BURGERPANTS HAD BEEN SENT HOME IN A HOSPITAL BED...

"So, everybody, before we start eating, please tell me; what'd we learn on the past few days' adventure?" Toriel curiously asked Alphys, Undyne, Asgore and Asriel as the four of them sat together in a nice big circle around the ridiculously huge Dreemurr family cake on an incredibly massive picnic mat in her front yard while she lovingly deposited the first of many, many five-piece sets of small cube-slices onto their paper plates and gave herself the last of the five.

"Well, luckily, thanks to these two going inside my head and f%#&ing royally with my brain of all things..." Asriel explained, gesturing over at the nervously whistling Alphys and Undyne while Toriel glared at them menacingly and whispered for them to be quiet and listen to what he had to say. "...well, let's just say that I seem to have developed a bit more of an understanding for what other people around me have to go through in their daily lives, as well as how it makes them feel."

"Hey, what's the proper word for that?" Undyne sneakily whispered into Alphys' ear while Toriel was busy circling back over to where Asgore and Asriel were sitting.

"CONSCIENCE!" Alphys hissed angrily into her ear, knowing for a fact that Undyne had already used that word quite a few times before and (hopefully) knew very well what it meant.

"Now it's your turn, honey; what do YOU have to say about what you've learned these past few days, my dear?" Toriel walked over to Asgore and asked him, nuzzling him and smooching him on the cheek.

"W-well..." Asgore stammered embarrassedly and twiddled his big, meaty fingers while everyone else smirked teasingly at him, "I guess I learned t-that sometimes the biggest heroes come in big p-packages? Ehehe?"

"NEXT!" Toriel groaned, rolling her eyes and facepalming in disappointment as she walked over to Alphys and Undyne, cleared her throat and decided to start with Alphys just for the heck of it.

"So, Alphys, what have YOU learned today?" Toriel giggled at how ridiculously adorable Alphys was, pinching and stretching her left chubby little cheek while Undyne pinched and stretched the right; needless to say, this caused her to frantically flap her stubby little arms like a hummingbird, wag her tail like a puppy and squeak loudly like a mouse for them to stop.

"Well, I guess you COULD say I learned that just about every single character in this entire story has been a total douchebag throughout the vast majority of it except for the one that looked like he was hell-bent on completely annihilating the entire planet!" Alphys laughed awkwardly.

"You like Mettaton, don't you, Alphys?" Undyne teased her, fluttering her eyelids flamboyantly at her.

"Still not nearly as much as I love YOU!" Alphys reassured Undyne lovingly as she scooched over to her and hugged her tightly, patting her on the shoulder and smooching her dearly.

"AWW..." Toriel crooned as everyone immediately began scarfing down their cake, blissfully unaware of the fact that despite his dismantling, Mettaton was actually still alive!

THAT NIGHT, WHILE ALPHYS AND UNDYNE WERE ASLEEP IN THEIR PAJAMAS...

It was a very peaceful and quiet night on the pathetically small and insignificant planet that we humans call Earth; not a creature was stirring, not even a goat or fish or lizard or cat or flower.

At the North and South poles, however, there actually WAS a robot stirring; a dismantled robot, yes, but still very much a robot nonetheless. Due to his recent headfirst collision with a nuclear missile in an act of brave sacrifice to save all of monsterkind from sure extinction, his parts had been scattered all across the magnetic poles of our planet; however, only just now were they finally beginning to stir.

Surely enough, the upper body parts were on the North Pole, while the lower body parts were on the South Pole. More interestingly, however, the head now had a red, flashing and beeping antenna sticking out of its top, signaling his countless disembodied parts to attract themselves back together at the Earth's equator, presumably somewhere in South America.

Luckily, however, due to the pieces' ability to magically levitate (and in some cases, even rocket-propel) themselves at ridiculously, unbelievably fast speeds, this process was actually a hell of a lot faster than it probably sounds from the way that I'm describing it; in fact, in reality, it really only took about five hours for Mettaton's reconstruction process to finally complete itself.

"Mister Big Scary Robot! You come in peace?" the local Brazilian jungle villagers asked him as he threateningly towered high above the jungle canopy, scaring away all of the local wildlife.

Now, you probably already know what Mettaton was about to say, but I'll include it anyway:

"OHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!"