- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a shrink unaware or semi unaware story. It focuses on the protagonists self deprecation.
There will be a variety of different Giants both male and female or atleast people who are Giants only to the protagonist who shrinks in size.

Author's Chapter Notes:


This is the first chapter. Johnathon finds himself shrunk in familiar surroundings and is grasping the situation.


Johnathon woke up with a throbbing headache. He was groggy and confused. He didn't know where he was at the moment. Only that his head hurt, that the ground he was lying on was cold and hard and he was freezing.
His surroundings felt some what familiar and were slowly coming into focus. There was a low humming sound. Something didn't seem right. Something seemed off.
He was surrounded by a vast open space and further off what seemed like skyscrapers or monuments but then it occurred to him he was in what looked like a kitchen except it was like he was seeing everything through a shot glass.
Everything looked strange. As if it were far away. The drone or humming sound was obviciously coming from the fridge up ahead and then there was a kitchen table with chairs and a counter top that was sky high.
Then it hit him. Everything was larger to scale somehow. He was standing in the middle of a tile on a checkered black and white floor. His surroundings were eclipsed in darkness except for a faint glow from a night light plugged in above the counter.
It must have been night time or early morning.
He was trying to conceive how everything could be so large in scale when he heard something and turned around to see a massive towering door. Nothing could have prepared him for what happened next.
He must have missed the rows of Giant shoes and box of Baking Soda in front of the door because he was distracted by the door over head being opened.

It happened so fast. The door creaked open and he craned back his neck and his eyes rose to the girl the size of a human skyscraper like the ones in New York. That aren't human. Her legs seemed to rise endlessly. Like the door frame he couldn't see past the shallow depth of field around her waist.

A gust of air knocked him on his ass. Just then a sandaled foot at least the span of several city blocks landed right in front of him with a thud causing massive tremors. Johnathon faced the wall of the sandal and peered up at well manicured toes. He could make out the ridges and roughness of the skin and the places the paint was chipping on the toe nails. It was so surreal. He was in shock.

A familiar fragrance of bath salts and oils and foot lotion mixed with sweat washed over him. It was powerful and nauseating.

A force big and extremely fast came rushing from the other room causing more tremors in its wake.

The jangling of giant keys could be heard from the skies above as the Giant balanced a set of keys in her hand.

Thats when Johnathon heard ear shattering BARKS and heavy breathing amplified louder than a live music concert.

A shadow loomed over him as he looked up to see the under belly of a magnificent beast. That turned out to be a six pound chihuahua named Taz.

**CHLOE**

Chloe slipped in through the backdoor as quietly as she could not wanting to wake or disturb anyone in the house. It was a family household after all.

She'd just returned in the early hours of the morning from a late night out.

Her alcoholic aunt would be furious to know she'd came home at this hour.

And right on cue her aunts little runt of a dog what Chloe liked to refer to as the chihuahua from hell came running from the living room and barking at her arrival.

She held up her keys from jingling and lifted her foot towards Taz trying get him to be quiet, hoping he hadn't woken up the house before slipping off her sandals by the door.
**
Johnathon watched in horror and pure astonishment as the sandaled foot lifted off the ground hovering miles high up in the air and kicked the Giant beast causing it to step back.

An amplified feminine voice said, "SHUT UP TAZ".

The Gigantic sandal then came down again with the same loud thud and massive tremors followed by another one.

The Giants feet freed themselves of the sandals in mid air as dirt boulders and debree came falling down over Johnathons head and passed over him as the Giant girl walked out of the room causing the ground to quake beneath her.

Johnathon watched her go as he sat rooted to the spot paralyzed. With a sick sinking feeling in his gut it dawned on him that he knew who that girl was and where he was. But he had no idea how he got there or why everything was so Big or how any of it was even possible.

Chapter End Notes:

I will be continuing to add on back and forth when I have the time.