- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As our protagonist delves deeper into this surreal new reality  he found himself in we get a taste of whats to cum. 

      Goddess Val appeared to rein down from the heavens when she leaned to scratch the heel of her foot. Poor Johnathon tried to rid himself of the idea that Val was a God. He had to remind himself that she was just larger in scale somehow but he was still traumatized from being swallowed by her chihuahua Taz.

Then rescued and ending up stuck to the tip of her finger. Lifted up in front of her eye only to be thrown away. He'd tried to make contact with her but for all his shouting it must have been impossible for her to hear him. Considering a person never hears a tiny bug speak. And she couldn't recognize him either. He must really be small if she couldn't even focus in on him when he was right in front of her eye. 

Realizing that he couldn't make contact or communicate with these mammoth beings that had been casual people in his life really wedged the gap between him being inferior and them being of some sort of divine status.

Especially Val who hes always disliked. Seconds ago he was stuck to the tip of her finger covered in spit for godsakes. He was in awe of her and intimidated by her sheer size. How could he not be? He was terrified of her and deeply troubled by the thoughts in his head starting to surface about her being a sort of deity. 

There was this sudden urge to find away back to being his normal sized self if only never to have to look up at Chloes aunt like that again. Before this phenomenon he had always stood taller than these women. Although it was becoming more difficult to imagine himself ever being like them seeing as how they've become colossal giants. 

Johnathon didn't feel safe on his own. With Taz roaming about. He decided he needed to stay as close to this goddess as possible for now. If only for protection.     Her feet seemed to be the only way to reach her.    

 

So he did the only thing that made sense at the moment. He did the unthinkable. He climbed Vals pretty foot up one of the ridge sized creases between her toes hoping to be able to hold on once he got to the top. It was like climbing a mountain of flesh if he had to describe it.

Vals skin smelled sweet like lotion but also like sweat and dirt. Her feet smelled like feet and Johnathon couldn't have been closer to the smell if he were at his old height and sniffing her foot upclose with his nose. He was engulfed in it.


But that was the least of his worries as Val lifted her foot and began to walk. He clung to her flesh and held on for dear life. His surroundings sped past in a blur. And he felt the powerful tremors each time her foot touched the ground with a boom. He had no idea how fast her foot was going but it was terrifying as it was like no ride he'd ever been on before. 

Val headed up stairs anxious to get back into bed unaware of the tiny passenger hanging on to her foot for dear life along for the ride.     After removing her robe and draping it over a chair she got into bed and crawled underneath the covers and turned over.   

 Johnathon was greatful her foot falls had come to an end and the ride was over.     Still a bit stunned he climbed down admiring Vals feet proped on their sides marveling at how he'd been able to climb one. Their scent rubbed off on him so he smelled like them too.    

Vals endless legs seemed to disappear into a vast cave underneath the blanket that served as the ceiling over head.       Johnathon couldn't help but feel claustrophobic. He got down on his hands and knees crawling underneath the fabrics of the blanket which weighed heavy on his back for what seemed like an eternity until he reached the end.  

  He crawled out from underneath the blanket and turned to see Val and Daniel, their bodies vast like the Colorado mountains span for miles across the entire length of the bed.      

He walked to the beds edge and saw everything in the bedroom vast and spread out scaled as buildings just like back in the kitchen.     He got to see how far everything was out of reach and how the ground seemed stories below.     With no idea of what was going on or what to expect he just knew he didn't like where things were headed.                        



 

Chapter End Notes:

Johnathon has awkwardly ended up in Chloes aunts bed and shes not alone. 

If you'd like to find out more and for this story to continue please let me know what you think... 

Best