- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god," said the tiny naked man to the tiny naked men beside him as they stared upwards.
"I think its a good day."
The men around him gasped and started to moan and cry in terror.
It was going to be a bad day for them.

(Moments Earlier)

The basement was fairly large, sparse. There was a door leading to a teenage girl's bedroom taking up most of it. Inside her bedroom a large chunk of the floor dropped down about a foot, forming a pit. But what was inside the pit was most important.

Tiny naked little men. There appeared to be about a hundred of them, each 2 inches tall. They were sprawled all across the pit, giving the illusion of insects as they moved.
Some formed large groups, playing games like soccer using toy balls and nets. Smaller groups played cards or made up their own games, or just sat around and talked. Some walked or sat about by themselves. Some men had toy bikes with rubber bands for chains, others tiny skateboards. There was a tiny frisbee. Some sat in doll furniture, and there was a large line of doll beds near one of the walls.
The men could not scale the walls of their pit. It was far too tall and dangerous. Besides, they were not allowed. Most of the men seemed happy enough. They were well treated, most of the time. Their mistress gave them food and things to do. Sometimes she would sit on the edge with her feet in the pit and watch them and play with her tiny pets.
Most of the time however, she was a sad mistress. She was always dour, and rarely smiled. Most days when she got home from her senior high school she moped downstairs and walked straight into her bedroom without even a glance at her pets. They would often have to listen to her loud emo music.

 

Most of the time.

But everyone has a good day once in a while.

 

The men faintly heard the door slam shut upstairs. Then they surprisingly quickly heard the footsteps of their mistress as she bounded downstairs. This was odd. She usually tiredly sank down the stairs after school. Seconds later she appeared at the edge of the pit.

Katie. Their mistress. She stood over them with a genuine large smile on her pretty face.
Katie was an indie girl. She had strawberry blond hair done up behind her head. She wore dark eyeliner that made her eyes seem to shine, even when sad. But she was not sad today. Today she wore a small white hoodie that ended somewhere around her stomach, and she had a tight striped undershirt beneath it that stretched over stomach. She wore jeans, tight around the thighs, ass and crotch and loose down from the knees. The bottoms of the legs were worn and threaded as they were long enough to reach under her sneakers and she wore them out. Katie wore women's converse sneakers, black and white. The high-top's soles were dark orange rubber.

A small circle of men sat on the concrete floor. They were respected members of the pit society. They sat together and talked mostly, sometimes played cards.
They were respected because they were veterans.
They were veterans of the last Good Day.

The pit had gone quiet. All of the men stopped what they were doing and stared unanimously upwards at their mistress.

Katie smiled, dropped her backpack on the floor, and turned to her room. She disappeared from the men's sight. They looked at each other in confusion. Moments later they heard some of Katie's punk music blaring loudly. Soon she was again standing over them, with a large grin.

The veterans stood up slowly.

"Oh my god," said the tiny naked man to the tiny naked men beside him as he stared upwards.
"I think its a good day."
The men around him gasped and started to moan and cry in terror.
It was going to be a bad day for them.

 


Katie lifted up one enormous leg, exposing the criss-cross patterned, shapely sole of her sneaker. A loud gasp rose from the assembled men. As the smiling giantess started to lower her foot into the pit, the gasp turned into screams.

Katie's shapely sneaker descended directly over a tight cluster of men, which just so happened to be the veterans. Some tried to run, but her foot was too large. The giant sneaker settled onto the floor of the pit on top of the men, crushing all of the veterans. Their tiny bodies exploded helplessly and spurted out from beneath Katie's shoe. Red blood spattered the shrieking individuals closest to her foot.
Katie, seemingly oblivious to the shrieks and cries of her tiny pets, laughed in soft delight at the feeling of her pets bursting and spreading under her shoes once more. She hadn't done this for quite some time. She needed this.
Most of the men scattered, screaming. Some stood transfixed, terrified. Katie brought her other foot off the higher basement floor, and swung it up above the pit. She hovered it above another large group of fleeing men, and slowly brought it down. She giggled as more men were flattened beneath her mighty foot. Blood ran and spat from under her sneaker. Katie stood there, massive pillar-like legs spread and feet planted firmly on the floor, an image of a goddess to the tiny men.
The crowds of men hurried away from their goddess. There were several men who lay individually on the floor behind the fleeing mass. These had been terrified victims of the mad rush to get away, the ones to afraid or weak, who got ran over unnoticed by the other men. Katie looked down upon them as they squirmed and cried and tried to move their broken limbs. She picked one of them at random, and planted her heel down on the ground behind him. Her upraised foot, shoe casting a ghastly shadow over the man, slowly began to lower. She smiled as the tiny man screamed and squirmed for his life. The sneaker lowered completely, and a small trickle of blood leaked from one of the grooves of her rubber sole grip. Katie's other foot lifted and hovered above another similar man a small distance away. Again she lowered her foot cruelly onto the helpless individual. Eventually She laughed as she stood on top of the two crushed little men simultaneously.
Most of the men by this time were all huddled into the corner of the pit that held their beds and other things. The men in the back and underneath were slowly being crushed or smothered by their comrades. Katie turned her attention on the mass of tiny squirming bodies. She laughed at this too, how pathetically the men acted when terrified, and how unthinkingly.
In one step she brought her massive sole hovering above the crowd of less than a hundred people. The pile of men seemed to dissolve outwards like an ant's nest that had just been kicked. They ran in all directions fleeing the horrifying sneaker sole covered and dripping in the blood of what had just been their fellow men. They were so densely packed that those in the middle or back could not move at all, only scream in hopeless terror at their inevitable deaths. While those on the edges, who had only recently been begging to be let in were now free to run, the majority were a tangled mess in the corner.
Katie's foot descended directly onto the centre of the helpless crowd. There were fifty or sixty of them trapped there. They watched it, transfixed by the gory image of their fallen comrades coming to join with them. Katie did it slowly, tilted her head back in joy as she enjoyed the feeling of so many men squirming beneath her shoe. She licked her lips. More of the pets fled from her like insects. Men were pressed into men in a helpless mountain of bodies and limbs underneath the unforgiving godly foot. Slowly she began to press harder. Screams were smothered as those beneath died. Slowly, slowly, blood and gore and limbs started to spread from beneath her foot. They were all dying horribly. Eventually Katie gave one final tiny press and the compressed mass of bodies flowed from her foot in a tide of blood.
Katie sighed and then laughed some more as she surveyed her destruction; the huge puddle of blood surrounding her foot began to squirm with life as those who had been nearby struggled to breath, their bodies half submerged and totally covered with blood as to be almost indistinguishable as humans. She softly raised her sneaker once more and carefully, slowly crushed each and every one of the drowning blood-covered men with her toe.
The rest of the men meanwhile had fled to every part of the pit. Once Katie had finished executing those unfortunate to have closely survived the big crush, she turned and examined what remained of her pets.
They were terrified, scattered about the pit. There was much less than half the original number by now, more than fifty had perished beneath her foot in one time. Some were still in small groups but most had abandoned that idea. So Katie returned to the individual killing. But she was beginning to get tired.
Those in the closest corner she turned to first. They were few, most avoided the corners now. She kept her foot low, gliding slowly over the floor at the level of her pets until her shoe touched both walls of the corner. There were about 4 men, trapped in the tiny space between the toe of her sneaker and the corners of the walls, all pushing and grasping desperately. Eventually some of them managed to lower themselves and attempted to crawl along out beneath her hovering sole to safety. Katie had expected this and smiled as she began to lower her foot. She did it very carefully, leaving only the tiniest amount of space beneath her foot and the floor. She imagined she could feel them crawling beneath her foot.
Eventually she saw one of the men begin to emerge from the side of her shoe. First arms, and then she began to see a tiny head. From the other side arms began to emerge too. By the time the second's head emerged, the first man's chest was protruding from beneath the side of her sneaker sole. The third must still be beneath, and the final one was trapped by her toe, pounding her sneaker with his tiny fists. She laughed and grinned. This was too good.
As slowly as she could she applied pressure to her foot. The two men sticking out from beneath her threw their guts up as she pressed. Their eyes burst and intestines streamed from their screaming mouths. The first man's torso was separated and drifted out softly on a pool of blood, innards and bones trailing. The second man's head popped. The third was nowhere to be found and the fourth collapsed helplessly, crying on the toe of her shoe. "Awww," Katie said, and made a pouty face. The man looked up at her, crying. Katie pulled her foot back a little, and the man slid off onto his face in a puddle of blood. That puddle was the third man. He hadn't made it very far. Katie replaced her foot on the fourth man's back and pressed lightly. Blood squirted onto the walls of the corner. "There," she said.
She turned back to the pit. They were still scattered through ought. Some were clinging to the walls. She walked along the one wall slowly, stepping on a man each time. Her sneakers dragged along the walls of the pit. The walls didn't provide any cover for the men. Each time her foot landed, a small spurt of blood came from beneath her foot. She walked all the way to the other side of the pit, leaving small stains at regular intervals.

There were few men left. Maybe fifteen or twenty. That would probably enough. She grinned at the remaining survivors, then strutted to the centre of the pit. As she did she noticed one of the tiny men at her feet. He was fleeing from her feet on a toy bicycle, peddling for his tiny life. Katie laughed once more as she walked. Once she reached the centre, she lifted her foot over the fleeing man, following over him for a while. Then she brought her heel down on him hard. There was a crunch and a small spray of blood in a perfect centre from her heel. She laughed hard at that one as she twisted and grinded her heel into the floor. Finally she lowered her sole firmly and stood in the centre of the pit. Her hands on her hips, she surveyed the few survivors. They were pitifully few, huddled throughout the pit; no place was safe, obviously. She grinned.
"Good pets," she said. Then she turned and walked to the edge of the pit, where she sat down. She rested one leg on top of the other and began to untie her sneaker. When she got it off she admired the bottom, stained completely red. She did the same to her other shoe. Then Katie placed them on their sides in the centre of the pit for all to see.
"Clean them," she said, and turned once more away from the pit.
The survivors looked at each other, faces ashen.
They knew.

They were veterans now.

As Katie stepped out of the pit, she said to herself, "It's been a good day." And smiled.

 

The end.