- Text Size +

Nick decided to try and contact the taller Asian girl, whose name was Ashley, though Nick didn’t know that at the time. She was currently standing, right outside the dance studio door. She made her way to a corner of the room, and it happened to be the same area that Nick was currently at. She was currently untying her converse sneakers. She didn’t sit down, and instead lifted each shoe up to her hips and would untie them from there.

He was impressed by her flexibility, and just watched her in awe. He was maybe one foot away, to a normal perspective, and he was amazed by just how high up her figure rose. From his angle, she looked more like a goddess than a fellow human being. She was just so impossibly large and tall. It was as if her head was among the heavens.

Once she removed her left white converse, she dropped it on the carpet next to her. The impact from her shoes alone knocked Nick down hard. But that was just the start of it. Then she let go of her leg, causing her left socked foot to slam down onto the carpet. It felt like the worst earthquake he had ever felt, and would probably rival any of the ones that happened on Earth.  This impact terrified him, because he emphasized how much larger and stronger these titans were, even if they were going about their day normally.

She then repeated the process, removing her right shoe and slamming the foot down as well. Nick was right in front of those titanic feet and they were a big as school buses, and they wiggled profusely to celebrate their freedom from their converse prisons, and he could even see the faint outlines of her well manicured toe nails push out against the cotton fabric. And the dropped converses were positioned behind him, cutting off his escape route. Nick craned his neck as far up as he could, but he could barely make anything out past her chest.

Then Ashley decided to sit down, stretching her legs out in a triangular fashion, and when Nick looked back towards her now socked feet, it seemed like her legs stretched out for miles. But then, Ashley brought her legs closer together, and planted her feet against each other causing her legs to form a ring that surrounded Nick. He saw that the impressive black legging walls, where he could even see her fair skin somewhat through the clothing, were a few times his height, which meant that he was probably only an inch or two in height currently.

He looked up at Ashley, who was absorbed in her phone, and he thought of how he could get out of this leg prison. He didn’t want to be discovered here, because it would be awkward to explain why he was in-between the legs of a stranger. Nick looked ahead, and quickly determined that he should definitely not climb up her frontal area, for obvious reasons. He didn’t want to give off any illicit intentions after all. Nick also looked up at the large leg walls that trapped him, and he knew that they were too smooth for him to easily scale. He then looked down towards her socked feet, where he saw a small crack that he could squeeze through, and made his way there for his escape.

Once he made it to Ashley’s sock-clad feet, which rose up several times his own height, he looked back to determine if she was still looking at her phone. When he was able to confirm that he would be safe from her gaze, he began his approach, trying to ignore the smell that was emanating from the massive socked structures. It was quite overpowering, and Nick was amazed that someone who looked so pretty and normal could have such strong and distinct foot odor. But to Nick, who had an interest in feet and the whole concept of giantesses, this was more of an observation than a complaint.

As he touched the white socks, realizing that he’d need to climb over her heels since they were tightly pressed against each other, which would mean that he’d be completely at their mercy if something went wrong. But, before he could properly react, Nick heard a light giggle come from the titaness, and the cotton walls that you were climbing so carefully closed in on him, crushing him in-between their mighty soles.

She started rubbing her soles up and down, which sent Nick up towards her wiggling and writhing toes, and he tried to grab onto any piece of fabric that he could to prevent himself from this deadly destination. But Nick’s tiny arms were no match for Ashley’s massive soles, and they eventually worked him up towards her titanic toes, and he hoped that he’d get away unscathed. But the fact that he wasn’t yet flattened into nothing surprised Nick, and made him think of this as a chance to live out his fantasies.

Once Nick reached her toes, and he was out in the open for Ashley to potentially see, he tried to cry out in hopes that she would end the toe torture before it began. As much as he was excited to get abused by such physically imposing fleshy appendages, it would be smart to get discovered sooner rather than later. But right as Nick opened his mouth to shout to Ashley, her 2nd toe on her right foot collided with his face, pushing itself into his open mouth, forcing him to taste her smelly and sweat caked sock-clad toe. But it wasn’t a bad taste, and it only proved to him that he really loved this kind of thing.

Nick was being pushed by that toe into the small space that was in-between her other 2nd and 3rd toes on the left foot, where the sock acted almost like a sweaty net, which kept him hidden from view. And then, after Nick was shoved deep enough into the sock space in-between her 2nd and 3rd left toes, they clenched down hard on him, gripping his head in a sweaty and smelly vice, treating him like a pebble to be squeezed and scrunched.

And when her Nick tried to struggle against her ruthless and savage toes, which continued to feel his small body up with extreme vigor, it only stimulated the toes even more, causing them to get more and more brutal with their assault. And to make matters worse, Ashley would sometimes scratch at the general area with her well manicured and long fingernails, not even looking enough to see that she was inadvertently dominating a small person with her oppressive sock-clad toes.

Nick heard her mumble to herself, “Man, my toes are getting itchy! It almost feels like its struggling, whatever it is. Oh well!” And then all 10 of Ashley’s titanic and smelly toes push against Nick’s small body, all at once, and he is completely engulfed in her natural foot scent.

But before he was completely crushed by these uncaring digits, something strange happened. He felt like the already massive toes were getting even larger, and before he could make another thought, he shrunk again significantly. He was now small enough to tumble away from the toes’ grasp, and they merely started rubbing each other with the same intensity that they did with him, and Nick turned around and saw that the even larger form of Ashley.

Now that he was even smaller than before, the scent that surrounded him was increased many times over, and it started to make him feel a bit woozy. Before Nick was able to recover from the shock from shrinking again, he saw Ashley begin removing her long white socks. Nick tried to wave and shout, but he remained unnoticed by this gigantic person.

She shifted her leg so the knee bent up, so she could remove her sock easier. When Ashley planted her foot down in this new position, it knocked Nick down again, further preventing him from contacting her. Nick was mere inches away, from his perspective, from Ashley’s titanic sock-clad toes. They began scrunching against the rough carpet, which terrifies him because of how much larger they were than he was.

As she slowly removed her right sock, Nick could see all the dirt and debris from the carpet attached to the sole of her sock. Nick was worried that he would end up like that too if he couldn’t get away. After pulling off her sock, she tossed it out towards her discarded shoes. Nick was now face to face with Ashley’s immense freed toes, and they started wiggling to celebrate their new found freedom. Nick was close enough to Ashley’s bare toes that he could see tiny pieces of junk trapped in-between them, and he hoped that he didn’t end up joining them in their stay in that sweaty and smelly toe space. She took off her left sock as well, and tossed it aside as well.

The discarded belongs gave off a strong radiating odor. The combination of the discarded socks and converses, together with Ashley’s freed bare feet, caused the scent to increase again exponentially. It was starting to give him a headache, because the severity of the smell almost created a small atmosphere of sweat and humidity. He wondered how much she had walked today before going here. It was a hot day today, and she was wearing yoga pants, so she undoubtedly sweated a lot already. And even though he thought that he’d be ready for the fun, he actually started coughing in a fit, as it seems like he was somewhat overwhelmed  by Ashley’s strong smelling feet and footwear.

He also noticed some dark patches on her socks, probably from significant use. It seemed like those socks did everything they could to absorb her gross foot sweat. As Nick continued to look at those massive feet and be taken aback from the stench that radiated from them, Ashley started cracking her toes harshly, completely stunning him with the severity of the noise. It didn’t help Nick’s composure when he realized that each of her massive toes were many times larger than he was, especially now that he had shrunk even more.

Nick was not prepared for what Ashley did next. She picked back up her phone and started rubbing her bare soles on the carpet. She always liked how the rough carpet felt on her delicate soles, and it was the perfect solution to a long day of walking on her poor feet. As Ashley was busy texting or browsing Facebook, Nick had to fight for his life. He couldn’t even move as he was in a state of almost shock from how overwhelmed he was by everything, as his deepest fantasy was coming to life before his very eyes.

Nick saw the pair of monstrous feet barrel towards him, her toes spread out and ready to regain their now smaller buddy, and he tried to turn around and run. But when he turned, he saw the discarded socks and shoes blocking his way. Nick could either try to face those incoming feet head on, or he could try and hide among her discarded shoes and socks until things calmed down. It would be risky to try either.

Choices

1) Nick faces Ashley’s oncoming feet, completely mesmerized, and ignores all caution to join the toes that seemed so tantalizing.

2) Nick hides among Ashley’s socks and shoes, as his survival instincts just kicked in. (Go to Chapter AshleyMain2)

Chapter End Notes:

Here's the first content chapter! I'll add one chapter a day from the old story, so people don't get overwhelmed. I'll also delete the chapters from "Shrunk in College: The Library" as I add them here. I don't want doubles anywhere to clutter up the site.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.