- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt for size content, a writing based on the anime and light novel MM!. I would be thankful to hear any opinions, suggestions, critics and reviews that I could get, since english isn't my firt lenguage I'm not totally confident on in either so if you find any gramatical mistake, please let me know.

Author's Chapter Notes:

For the first chapter I'll add some info on the characters, in case you haven't seen the original series:

Taro Sado: Main character, a true masochist.

Mio Isurugi:
Age: 17
Height: 152 cm
Weight: 43 kg
BWH: 75-56-75
Hair: Blonde

Isurugi is Taro Sado's senior. She is the head of his school club and is violent to Taro due to her superiority complex. She's starting to have feelings for Taro but won't admit it, and repeatedly attacks him, in an (unsuccessful) attempt to cure his masochism.

Arashiko Yuuno:
Age: 16
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Sizes: 89 - 59 - 93
Hair: Purple

Yuno is Taro Sado's classmate. She has androphobia due to an attempted sexual assault by her former boyfriend in junior high school, and will attack any males who touch her, subconsciously feeling that she has to hit them before they hit her. She is also the one who caused Taro to become a masochist but despite her androphobia she develops a crush on Taro and is also hinted to be jealous as well when another girl is involved with Taro.

Noa Hiiragi:

Genious highshool student. She's in love with Taro. Green hair, short and flat.

Yumi Mamiya:

Arashiko's friend, she gets jealous when other guys are close to her. Great at massages because of her family business. Pink hair in twin tails.

Michiru Onigawara:

Advisor in Taro's club. School nurse, quite busty.




It was a regular Thursday, or it should’ve been. Taro found himself in a dark and place, the floor was hard and the only source of light was a thin crack around 6 meter over a wall. He checked himself and seemed to be fine, or at least didn’t feel hurt at all. “Hey! Is there anyone here?!” He started calling for help but there was no answer. Because of the echo, the place appeared to be quite large.

After deciding that shouting was useless the sat down and started thinking about what he did that day until that moment. It started as usual with her sister and mother waking him up in the morning, had breakfast and went to school. The first thing he did after arriving was to check the club room, like every morning. “Then… Then I felt some pain and blacked out!” That’s as far as he could remember. Thinking more about it and using his past experiences with the club trying to cure his masochism as a reference he concluded that the pain must’ve been because electricity. Probably a taser of some sort.

“Was I kidnapped or something? Though I’m not tied or anything. Wait, more importantly! Are the others okay!?” He going to panic but the whole room started shaking. Taro tried his best to keep his balance as the floor moved. “Wait, the floor is moving!?” He looked at the ‘roof’ and noticed that the crack from before was opening, the light was so sudden it hurt his eyes, lost his balance and fell backwards. “How do you feel, Sado Taro?” Asked a voice that came from the sky. That was one voice he recognized, it was the nurse’s voice, Michiru-sensei, who also was the teacher in charge for his club. Though it sounded louder than usual, like, incredibly louder.

“Michiru-sensei? Is that you?” He asked while slowly opening his eyes. Slowly until he noticed, that’s it. At first it was just a huge shadow but as his sight was returning, the shadow was taking the form of his teacher. He couldn’t believe it even after staring for a whole minute. His eyes going up and down from the top of the nurse’s blue hair until the top of her covered abdomen, passing through her vast chest, taking more time looking at it than the rest of the body. He couldn’t go past her abdomen because the “wall” from before wouldn’t let him. It was then that he noticed, with help of the new light, that he actually was inside a drawer, most likely in the desk that the nurse used at the club room.

“S-sensei… What’s going on..?” He asked still trying to take in the situation. ‘S-she’s huge… No, more than just huge, I must look like a bug compared to her now… A bug…’ His masochistic mind started creating a lot of scenarios about the whole situation.

The nurse noticing that in his face decided to snap him out of it with a light hit from her finger. It was a swift and simple movement for her, just moving her hand and lightly touching him with the tip of her index finger, but for Taro it was a whole different thing. A body at least two or three times bigger than him moved at an incredibly speed, hitting on his upper body, making him tumble down on his back. His brain took less than a second to process the pain. As an almost intent reaction he started panting of pleasure, his masochistic mind transforming the pain in pleasure even faster than he processed the whole thing.

He quickly got on his feet and ran towards he giantess nurse. “S-SENSEI!!” he yelled as if it were a war cry, he was ready to climb the wooden drawer but the nurse grabbed him from his t-shirt, using her nails as a tweezers.

“I see the size change didn’t get rid of you masochistic behavior” said the teacher as she brought him to her face, Taro was struggling as if to trying to swim in the air the whole time.

 The sight when he got to the height of her nose was incredible, he could see the whole beauty of her teacher. Taro looked down for a second and started thinking about the pain it would cause him if she were to let go of him. He was about to pant of excitement when Michiru decided to blow over him to make it snap out of it. With her lips taking a position as if to kiss someone she blew, the air shaking Taro like a cloth over the wind but keeping him firmly in place with her nails.

To Taro it was as a hurricane, no, it was worst. Though that might feel better for him. The air was hot and he felt as if he could be thrown away at any second. Also, there was a light scent Michiru’s breath on it which added to the humiliation he felt. After a couple of seconds it stopped and he panted, this time to catch his breath.

“So, Sado Taro, I’ll tell you what’s going on now. Listen well because I don’t want to repeat myself”. The student was as calm as he could now, being held over more than 50ft in the air from his perspective.

“First let’s starts with how you got shrunk. When you got in the room I hit you with one of Noa’s experiments. It looks like a taser and seems to work as one but this one will shrink you after the electrical shock.” For Taro everything started to make sense, if someone could build some machine or something able to shrink people it should be the genius girl, Noa.

“Now, as for the reason…” Michiru continued, “This is a test to see how much you’ve progressed with controlling you masochism. I’m going to let you go somewhere on the school and you have to get to Mio and make her notice you to pass this test. She doesn’t now that you’ve been shrunk, after tha-“ “Wait, wait, wait!” Interrupted Taro “Isn’t that impossible? I’m like 2 inches tall right now, how am I supposed to-” The boy was interrupted by the nurse with a light touch in his side with her finger from her other hand. Well, light to her, he was shaken as a swing from side to side until he finally stopped.

“Don’t interrupt me” Said Michiru sternly with an expression that made Taro tingle with excitement. “And actually you’re around an inch tall now. Anyway, the test will be completed if you get to Mio in less than 24 hours from now, the shrinking effect will disappear not much after that. Your body now is more resistant as you might have noticed by the times I touched you with my finger, you would’ve been severely hurt otherwise.” She was right, it did hurt but not as much as he expected.

“You most likely could survive being stepped on now. The plan is that you don’t get distracted with the idea of letting other girls hurt you, which would be quite easy at your size, and complete your objective. You’re quite light now so things like climbing up and the like should be easy for you. You should be able to do it.”

Taro understood what his teacher was saying but still wasn’t convinced about this. “If you need any motivation, think that if you fail Mio and Yuuno would be highly disappointed”. Added the nurse.

‘She’s right!’ Thought Taro. His friends have used a lot of their time to help him with his masochism and he needed to show them that it wasn’t all in vain. With new determination he looked straight to Michiru and said “Okay, I get! I’ll take the test!”

“That’s great. Then I’ll start taking you to the starting point”. Michiru began moving his body closer to her as she was getting up. Taro was confused as he was going towards her cleavage. “W-wait, sensei, you wouldn’t…” Almost as a whisper, the sound of his voice got to the teacher.

“I’m going to hide you in there while we move. It would be difficult to explain why I’ve a shrunken student, you know?” Michiru finally positioned Taro on top of her breast and separated them using her other hand, creating a deep pit from Taro’s point of view. “W-wait, Michiru-sensei, I’m not sure if I’m read- AAAAAAA!!!” Not waiting for him to finish, the nurse released him over her cleavage and once she made sure he was tightly positioned she let go of the “entrance” where he got in. After adjusting slightly her bra, she started going towards the starting position, the girl’s changing room.

------

Taro felt himself falling and falling until he hit something soft, soft enough to make him bounce even if just a little. He arrived to the center of Michiru’s cleavage. The student tried to get up but it was almost the same as if being in a bounce house. When he kind of could hold his footing, Taro looked up only to see his entrance being closed as the nurse let go of her breast. Suddenly the flesh walls at both sides of Taro smashed him, making it difficult but not impossible to move. He tried looking around for an exit but there was none.

About to think on a plan or some way to get out, he was interrupted by some weird movement. His fleshy prison started to sway to the right and left rhythmically. The movement was making him crash onto her left and right boob, according to the swaying. “I-is this just her walking!?” Asked Taro to no one in particular as he bounced around, the soft skin of Michiru feeling nice to the touch but still feeling the pain from the impact every time he was being thrown against her breast. ‘This… This is heaven!” He thought, both the pain and softness making him excited, he didn’t even try to run away and just let himself to be slammed around inside of the huge cleavage. “It’s okay if I have my fun before the test starts, right?!” He said to convince himself that there was no problem with what he was doing.

For Michiru sensei, she could feel the tiny boy being thrown around between her breasts but she didn’t think much about that nor could she hear what he was saying. The distance from the club room to the changing room wasn’t that long but it was almost on the other side of the building so it would take her some minutes to get over there.

Taro was in Nirvana. Now not only the swaying of an insignificant action such as walking was hurting him but also the lightly odor, heat and sweat from the breast that were surrounding him was getting to him. He was slowly being intoxicated and tamed just by these things and Michiru most likely didn’t even notice it. The heat was making him feel tired. The natural body odor from her teacher was almost hypnotizing to him, though it wasn’t foul since she was only walking, for Taro it was overwhelming as all the air he could get was full with it. And the sweat, he was tempted to drink it to relieve some of the heat but the constant bouncing make it impossible for him to do that on purpose. Still, Taro got some of it on his face and body as he crashed against some droplets almost half his size in his travel.

Finally, Michiru arrived to her destination and got her fingers inside of her cleavage to retrieve the tiny masochist. “How was the travel?” She asked to the slightly wet Taro after bringing him up to her face. “T-that…. That was great!!” He answered with a face full of satisfaction.

“Keep it like that and you won’t pass the test.” The titanic nurse reminded him after sighing. “Now, we’re in the girls changing room which I think might be one of the most tempting place you could find. Remember that you have around 24 hours to get to Mio. Good look.” Michiru dropped him on a bench and turned around to leave, not waiting for a confirmation of any sort.

“W-wait, did it really have to be in here!?” Taro yelled but got no answer as the nurse left. “Well… I guess I should get going…” The student said feeling defeated. He looked around the bench and noticed there was no easy way for him to get down. “Figures… Should I just try to climb down? Though I can’t get to the bench legs from here…” As he was pondering what to do, he felt some rumbling.

Taro turned around to the sound’s source of it and saw the room’s doors opening. Some girls in physical education uniforms were getting in. “This, this is bad!” Said Taro, trying to look for some place to hide. Of course, he didn’t find any on top of the bench.

Taro thought that maybe the only way out would be jumping but the high height make him doubt at the last second. That second was what condemned him, a shadow loomed on top of Taro and he looked up to see a huge bloomer covered ass making its way down to him. “N-Noo!” He yelled and tried to run away, fighting against his masochist instincts but didn’t make it in time. He was instantly crushed by the soft skin of the butt cheek.

What Taro didn’t know is that the girl that sat down on him was Noa, the one that made the device that shrunk him and the same girl that was in love with him. She was just done with the P.E. class and was about to change her clothes after resting a little on the bench. Though she wasn’t really comfortable on her seat and tried to fix that.

Going back to Taro, the butt flesh was making way to his body. It made a tight prison for him with almost the same form as his body. Taro was starting to enjoy de pressure stuffiness of his confinement, being a body that just finished working out. When it started to move from side to side as if looking for a more comfortable position, his body was dragged around with the cheek, rubbing his body and making a mess of his clothes until he felt himself getting free and ended up in a slightly more spacious place.

“Where am I...?” Asked Taro a little disappointed that his pain ended when the odor hit him. It was worse than inside of Michiru-sensei’s cleavage and even worse than where he was just a second ago. He looked around, moving a bit with the new freedom he gained and saw what seemed like clothes. They were damp and bathed in the same odor that surrounded him.

“Wait, if I just got out of the cheek, then I am-” He couldn’t finish as he was pressed at both sides by the flesh that was behind the clothes. He didn’t need anything else as a confirmation, he was definitely in this girl’s butt crack. The heat and foul odor were completely intense, even being separated from the source by the shorts and probably her panties. All of his air was tainted by it and his masochist side was getting excited by it. “K-keep yourself calm, Taro!” He exclaimed to himself while panting. He was still being rubbed around, it seems her ass didn’t find any comfiness with him stuck in there.

The girl got up to see what she was sitting on but as Noa turned around, didn’t find anything in the bench. Taro was stuck between the two boulder-like cheeks, he tried wriggling to scape but he didn’t make any progress.

He was close to give up to his desires when the girl stood up. As she closed in to the bench to see what as on there, it loosened her butt cheeks, making Taro able to escape. Though it was more like crashing on the floor.

He felt the pain of the impact and it hurt, a lot, but there didn’t seem to be any significant damage on his body. It seem that what Michiru said was true. After recovering from his dizziness form the fall, he looked up and finally saw that Noa was the girl that sat on him. He could try to get her attention and she might help him to get to Mio but the risk was too big, as she was in love with him and might use him for her pleasure. He decided that it would be better to scape and turned around to run when the enormous bloomers from before fell on top on him. Noa already started to change to her uniform.

Taro struggled his way out of the cloth, being tempted by the smell the whole time. When he finally could get some fresh air he saw the usual stripped sock that Noa used. He was right next to her feet and noticed that he was a barely a bit bigger than her smallest toe. Taro lifted his head and had a hard time looking at Noa. She was adjusting her skirt, which gave Taro a good sight of her with panties. It seems she almost finished changing while he was crawling his way out of her bloomers.

It was the first time he saw someone from the floor at this size and it was really breathtaking. He then noticed that Noa’s feet also smelled because she just finished P.E. He tried to run away not wanting to be discovered by her but the orange clad feet moved quickly over him, trapping Taro down her toes. She didn’t notice him at all, Noa was just getting a better footing now that she finished with her skirt and moved to get her clothes from the floor.

Taro was submitted to Noa’s digits, smell and pressure similar to when he was under her butt but different in its own way. He had more space this time but it wasn’t enough to scape. Also, he was scared of her noticing him so didn’t dare to move a lot.

Noa was done with her clothes, putting her bloomer and shirt in her bag, and moved to put on her shoes. They were the regular with shoes that were used at Japanese schools for insides. Taro was dragged with the feet, pasted with the sweat and kept in place by the toes’ pressure.  He saw the floor change as he was lifted from it and his vision was soon replaced by an insole as his transportation got in the shoes like a car getting in a tunnel.

The insides smelt a bit like feet but not really that much, though that was obviously going to change through the day. Taro didn’t know what to do to escape and since he didn’t seen any way out for now he decided to let his desires dominate him and enjoy the pressure Noa’s foot made him go through.

Not much later Taro felt as if the gravity left his body, the shoe was being lifted as Noa started to walk. Taro enjoyed the feeling for a moment until the feet came down to the floor, throwing him against the underside of her toes. His face pressed against them, it was almost as if he kissed them. The temptation getting the better of him, the masochist moved his head closer to the middle toe, with the intention of kissing it but still doubting. Though there was no place for more doubts as the foot was lifted and came down again, pressing him lips against the toe. It felt salty, rough because of the sock but the flesh behind it was definitely soft.

The process repeated itself over and over until Noa got to her classroom. Luckily or not for Taro, that was the last class of the day. After that walk, the bad odor from her post-P.E. foot was permeating the insides of the shoe. It was damp and hot. Drops of sweat from her toes were already falling on his face, as if trying to keep him awake in that jail.

Taro at this moment was feeling a new level of pain and excitement. Even in all this torment, even after being dominated by the tiny movement of a loli’s toes, he still had a dumb expression of happiness. No, it wasn’t “even after”. It was “Because”. All that humiliation that Noa was providing to him without even noticing was total bliss for Taro.

Noa got into her seat and the class started. She didn’t feel like listening to it since it was most likely something she already knew so she just feigned interest while having her head on other things, like how to make Taro love her. The whole time she felt something down her toes and she curled them, trying to identify what it was by tact. In the end she thought it might be some lint form her sock and just scrunched it with her toes because it felt nice. She even made it shake around his shoe to feel it down her sole.

Taro didn’t get any rest. Not much after class started, the big toes around him got in closer, crushing him between them. The orange sock felt damper every time he was crushed by it, the tiny masochist was getting covered in Noa’s sweat. After some more punishment delivered by her toes, he was tossed around until he got to the middle of the shoe. On top of him was Noa’s sole, may times bigger than him, it instantly came down and stamped him against the insole. Taro could feel part of Noa’s weight on top of him, it wasn’t as soft as her toes but is still felt nice. Any mouthful of air he could get felt moist with her sweat and if he even tried to open his mouth it would be filled with a mouthful of the damp orange sock.  The little tainted air he could get wasn’t enough and he finally passed out.