- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit more action here.

“I'll take them inside ma’am,” the receptionist said warmly, “Principal O'Shannessey wants to welcome all the new “small" students in her office.” So Angie reluctantly dropped her children into the man’s hands and said her goodbyes. True to his word, the skinny young man took them into an office and towards a desk where a swarm of students already lingered. He clumsily dropped them down and left mumbling something about how the principal would be there shortly.

 

The siblings were left alone with their peers, most of whom didn’t seem too interested in mingling. Truth be told many of them were terrified of what was to come that day, and small groups of similarly sized students had already formed. Beatrice was the first to move, headed straight for the biggest group of students, a confident bounce in her step now that she was around people of similar size to her; it was as if she had never left high school.

 

“Ugh, how lame is it that we have to come back to school?” she demanded, barging into a circle of four students around the same height as she, “I'm Beatrice by the way.” From his position a few yards away, Dante could see that she slipped right back into her environment, but he was having less luck. As the alpha group made their way to the edge of the desk, Beatrice included, he began walking over to a group that was between 1 and 5cm tall. Before he could open his mouth however, the drop to the office burst open, sending a gust of air at the students that was enough to throw some off balance. The table vibrated as a colossal being entered, each step of her near bursting penny loafers like a small bomb going off.

 

The students gazed up at the rapidly approaching figure of the redheaded woman. Her curly hair fell messily to her shoulders, framing a chubby face with wide blue eyes. A beaming smile adorned her face showing off a row of pale white teeth. What most worried the students was her body; a tremendous 116kg sac of flesh was contained within the taut confines of an ill-fitting shirt and skirt. With the three top buttons undone, the off-white top was stretched against the sagging twin mounds of her breasts; the outline of a black bra a size too small clear against the fabric, near the point of giving up. The shirt formed a near fold where her bosom came to rest on the top of a protruding gut that threatened to pop the bottom buttons of the shirt as well, pushing out despite the skirt raised halfway over it. The elastic black tube had its own problems however as it was tasked with covering her hips and thighs. The bottom edge of the dark sheet reached maybe an inch below her crotch and left her meaty, thighs bare but for a slight coating of sweat. The stunned teens watched in awe as the fleshy beast lumbered towards them, each foot fall sending rippled through her body, and causing the tiny skirt to rise a little.

 

In all fairness, at 5’8" Marcia O’Shannessey didn’t have to worry about anyone peeping below her skirt normally, and she pulled it down occasionally when she remembered. The tiny students however were well below her was it and as she came to stand before the desk, her colossal form hanging over them, many backed away towards the other edge of the surface in fear of the twisted, grey, sweat-stained panties that peaked out from between her legs, held firmly against her wide, lower lips.

 

“Aww, don’t be shy children, I won’t hurt you,” she boomed with an upbeat Celtic chirp, “I'm Marcia, but you can call me Principal O’Shannessey. Let me be the first to welcome you to South Danley.”

 

“Barley placing at them, she began walking around the desk, showing off every angle of her rotund figure to the minuscule figures gathered on her workspace. There was a little shriek from behind Dante and he spun around towards the edge of the desk. In their instinctive retreat from the giantess, they had all gotten a little too close to the precipice of the women surface and as the teens got a little physical to maintain their space, one 6cm tall girl had lost her balance. Some of the students backed away quickly while others rushed to see if she was alright. Dante peered over the edge of the wood, making sure to crouch and keep his weight behind him in case a little shove helped him over.

 

Thankfully for the girl, she had landed not too far below on a soft, expansive surface, and seemed relatively unharmed.

 

“Well you certainly are a keen bunch,” Principal O’Shannessey chuckled, glancing at the group of students getting closer to her. She then looked up at her computer screen as she went to log in and pull up their introduction presentation. She checked her watch too to make sure she would be in time for the photographer that was covering their newsletter story about their newest additions to diversity. She absentmindedly pulled back her chair and went to sit down.

 

The tiny students were too stunned to speak, or yell, or do anything as the tiny girl was whipped back on her surface and completely obscured by the pasty behemoths that were the giantess’s thighs. Before the little human could utter a sound, Marcia slammed onto the seat, burying the tiny thing beneath her ass. Dante recoiled, feeling sick. He had been sat on before and could almost feel the crushing, overwhelming pain, and he had only survived because of how durable he was, but not all shrunken people were.

 

Principal O’Shannessey barley registered the near inaudible squelch beneath her skin and she shifted her bottom to get comfortable. She didn’t notice that the students had all gone quiet. There was a knock at the door and she looked up.

 

“Ah, come in. Okay kids, so before I give you my little welcome presentation and take you around to your first classes, we have a quick picture that needs to be taken. Now I’ll come around the table and I want all of your to get to the side until I’ve sat down, then come near me for the picture okay?” Principal O’Shannessey said cheerfully as the photographer set up. The teens remained silent as she stood and began shuffling around the contour of the table. Some breathed a sigh of relief as they saw her stand.

 

While some like Dante had been blessed with durability and quicker healing after they shrank, others, like the tiny girl now plastered  on the inside of Ms. O’Shannessey’s right thigh just below her butt cheek, could flatten like clay and then reform. Unfortunately, this didn’t keep them safe if they were stretched too far. Dante closed his eyes as the flattened figure of the girl disappeared between Principal O’Shannessey's thighs which squeezed together as they crossed. Every shrunken student heard the wet churn as she was ripped apart between the fatty trunks, emerging as a tiny red smear between the woman’s legs, completely unbeknownst to her. The tiny boy thought he would puke. On the first day he had shrunken he remembered seeing such horrible things, but then since he had been locked up at home and had been spared the tragedies that befell shrunken people every day. This was certainly a harsh reminder for him.

 

Marcia O’Shannessy strode before the table and turned to the photographer, giving her new investments … er students, a full view of her backside. The lumpy planets cast their shadow over every students there, and even the larger students like Beatrice realised that they could all too easily disappear between them if their colossal headteacher forgot about them. With a mumbled warning, the massive ass began to descend on a thankfully empty part of the table. A 2cm tall girl beside Dante gulped as the lipomatous mass bulged outwards and expanded over the hard surface.

 

“Come close children so the nice man can take his photo, then we can get cracking,” O’Shannessey chirped deafeningly, positioning herself so that the students could be seen in their little swarm beside her massive leg. She was still oblivious to the girl smeared just below crotch against the fat of her thigh.

 

After a few quick shots, the cameraman left and the massive woman had given her slideshow to the students on her computer screen, easily big enough for them all to see from her desktop. Dante paid special attention to a particularly quickly swept over portion discussing the school’s liability in case of injury.

 

“Now, as you know its quite difficult to guarantee that absolutely nothing will ever happen to you here so your parents have all signed disclaimers for the off chance that you get hurt while on school property. Its just a formality of course and you shouldn’t be afraid to explore, but just know that some students might not always be as attentive to where you are as I am,” O’Shannessey chuckled quickly despite the less than amused faces below her, “Also, it is imperative for your safety that you make all roll-calls so that we know that you are still in the school. There’s a long waiting list for smaller students who want to start here so if you miss more than 4 classes, you will be expelled and your space given to someone else.”

 

Dante understood very well what that meant; if he missed four classes because he was unable to get to the roll-calls, the school would simply wash their hands of him, and no one would come looking for him.