- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of M/m stuff coming up.

Dante couldn’t believe the noise. At normal size, the chattering and yelling of students had been a mild nuisance at most, but at his miniscule height, the boy was overwhelmed by a whole host of new and terrifying sounds. The thundering booms of footsteps, the earsplitting squeaks of rubber sneakers being dragged across the floor and the metallic clanging of lockers and keys, were all quite frightening. As he did his best to remain against the base of the wall and away from the titanic shoes.

 

After a few minutes, he encountered his first problem. While theoretically the walls were very safe to walk beside, he wouldn’t be able to stay the course given that the lockers were built against the walls, and formed an impossibly high wall for him to have to surpass to continue. Or he could venture into the corridor. After a few more seconds of thinking, he decided that he would get nowhere just standing like an ant against the wall, so he moved as close to the metal lockers as he could and started away from the wall. He kept a hand on the cool, vibrating surface of the metal as he went, approaching the corner that would surely bring him into the most terrifying field he would cross in his life.

 

The sight was even more impressive than he had imagined. He had seen giants in his life, like when his Aunt Lee had come to visit, or when he spotted his mother and her lovers from a distance, but to be this close, to so many, was truly humbling. The girl before him was enormous, with filthy red sneakers that easily overshadowed him. Faded jeans hung just shy of her skinny ankles, still several times wider than he was. She was focused on something inside her locker, miles above his head, but certainly paid no attention to the ant of a human that was walking across the width of her locker, dangerously close to her shoes.

 

Dante made a small dash for the last foot of distance, feeling a momentary safety before he thought about the next locker he would have to cross. The boy who stood by it would have seemed innocent enough, but for the 2cm tall Dante, the 14-year-old’s 250-pound body was like a planet, one that could very easily end his life. Dante marveled at the titanic columns of his legs, blocking all sight of what might be behind them. His grotesque gut pressed against his t-shirt and jumper, its underside visible like a sea of pale white to the tiny boy. Dante stared for a few moments longer, before he started to note the giant’s posture.

 

The colossal sneakers weren’t pointed at the locker, but rather almost straddled his position, and the shadow cast by the titan’s body was directly over him. Dante glanced up to see two beady eyes glaring down at him from the heavens: he froze. The eyes alone would have scared Dante half to death, but the grin on the bigger boy’s chubby lips was like something out of a nightmare. The miniscule boy could barely move as the plump hand descended on him, roughly scooping him up and holding him tightly in its fleshy embrace. Dante groaned as the pressure increased but he was also aware of rising very quickly. He was brought up and finally allowed to breathe.

 

The sight he held wasn’t pretty. The giant of a boy was holding him in a wrapped fist, uncomfortably close to his massive maw.

 

“Hiya little buddy,” his voice had yet to break, and creaked with an awkward prepubescent pitch. The breath that spewed from the massive, rosy jowls carried the reek of morning breath and salami, “So you’re one of the freaks from the trial huh?”

 

Dante didn’t get a chance to respond as the torrent of horrid breath continued, “Well I personally love the idea of you guys being at school. We’re going to have some fun today buddy.” The threat sounded almost like a twisted joke, and on some irrational level, Dante prayed that it was.

 

“Timmy, we’ve got Ms. Daniels next, let’s go,” a voice called, and the giant stiffened, before smiling down with malice.

 

“Well, I guess you’re going to have to wait until after class,” he sneered down at his captive, “You’re in luck though, because I have lunch next, so we can play a long,, fun game. Too bad I get gassy just before eating.”

 

The boy turned so quickly that Dante’s world spun, but as he did so, the giant hand shot behind him and down. Before Dante knew where he was going, he was dropped onto a smooth, soft surface. A second later, a powerful finger three times his size smothered him and pressed him down into the crack between Timmy’s ass-cheeks. The finger emerged a second later, alone. Dante almost drowned as the fatty ass cheeks swallowed him up, drenching his body in foul sweat and fetid skin.

 

Timmy’s jeans were almost too small to contain his girth, and thus they squeezed his fat together quite tightly. As a result, Dante was aware of each step, his body ground painfully between the pale surfaces, trapped in the darkness of his butt-crack. He felt the teenager waddling to a classroom and stop. Suddenly, Dante became very aware of the fact that the behemoth Timmy was about to sit down for a class. The entire process seemed to happen in slow motion.

 

First came the tightness. As his knees bent and his hips flexed, the jeans drew in tight against his butt as the fatty mounds tried to expand and spread, crushing Dante between them to the point where he could barely breathe. Thanking whatever gods for his durability, Dante managed small inhalations through his nose, each time forced to endure the stench of the boy’s rear, or risk opening his mouth and gulping down his ass sweat.

 

When the colossus made contact with the plastic chair, Dante almost thought he would die, as even the sturdy frame of the seat creaked under the boy’s weight. Dante was pressed further into the god’s flesh, reducing his ability to breathe to near nil. And then there was stillness, no movement, just the crushing, all-encompassing pressure within the teenage boy’s butt-crack.

 

A sudden shift of his rear felt like a landslide to his tiny prisoner, as Timmy all but forgot about his captive, and wiggled his bottom to get more comfortable. Dante was half pleased to be shifted a little, not knowing that he had slid further into the teen’s butt; his head was in a slightly less tight space and he could take a deep breath, which he thoroughly enjoyed, despite the smell.

 

The heat hit him without warning, a jet of burning, noxious gas that made no sound other than a hissing only audible to Dante’s tiny ears. As the fumes brought the tiny boy near to losing consciousness, Timmy smiled at his masterfully silent fart. He hadn’t been kidding about getting gassy before lunch. Dante’s eyes and nose burned with the horrible gas while his skin was red from the heat of what had shot out of the sphincter that was very close to him in the dark cavern. He only had to wait a few seconds before another putrid jet of steam shot straight into his face. Dante screamed as he nearly threw up, but did so in vain; no one would hear him in here. The third fart was too much, and with only about a minute of his bodily gases, Timmy had knocked his prisoner out cold; a limp, sweat drenched body by his anus.

 

***

 

Dante awoke as he was peeled off the putrid skin he had been stuck to for god-knew how long. He noticed that they were no longer in a classroom, but rather a very brightly lit square of a room. The floor seemed to be tiled and white, far below him, and the walls were strangely blue, not connected with the floor other than by metal columns in the corners. Dante was held upside down as he was lifted by his legs, giving him a full view of the bare ass he was leaving, the teenage giant’s trousers and boxers far below around his ankles. He was brought quickly up to the giant’s face, where his nose sucked in the air around him, pulling his hair and his body towards it.

 

“God damn you stink!” he chuckled, his breath carrying the fresh scent of chocolate milk and cheese. His laugh was mean-spirited and quiet, a factor that chilled Dante to the bone; this kid was dangerous.

 

“Haha, alright there, buddy,” Dante tried, his voice raspy from his torment, “That was kind of funny I guess, but you can put me down now.”

 

“My thoughts exactly,” Timmy said, a malicious grin on his face. Dante regretted his words, but was surprised to see that he was descending. But something was wrong, Timmy wasn’t bending down, and why were his trousers around his ankles. Dante looked down and swallowed hard. He was quickly approaching a monumental, semi-erect penis, spurting out from a thin collection of brown pubic hair. The pale structure was probably about as wide as he was tall, and maybe a dozen times longer. Before he could protest, the fingers holding his leg released and he fell the last inch or so onto the soft skin of Timmy’s dick.

 

Dante had to wrap his arms around the member to avoid falling onto the tiles so far below, a fall that would surely break something. As his arms stretched to barely cover a third of the circumference of the penis, he felt the massive structure harden beneath him and rise. Timmy was clearly enjoying the feeling of power from subjecting the tiny human to his will in so humiliating a way … as well as the feeling of the tiny living creature massaging his genitals.

 

“That’s right, now suck my dick!” he grunted, but lost himself in his excitement. Dante lifted his face off the warm skin for a second before a massive hand slammed down on him, wrapping around him and the boy’s member and pressing him against the skin. Dante yelled out for the boy to stop, but Timmy was already having far too much fun. The feeling of the other boy on his dick, completely under his control and forced to do whatever Timmy felt like making him do as immense. The thoughts alone of how he could degrade and humiliate this pathetic creature was making Timmy very hard indeed and his hand began to stroke the tiny body up and down his penis.

 

Dante struggled to breathe as he was rhythmically dragged up and down along the 14-year-old’s erect shaft, the pace slowly getting faster, and the grip getting steadily tighter. His complaints were lost among the squishing sounds that accompanied the teen’s jacking off, and were it not for his durability, Dante was sure he would have been crushed in the boy’s excited hands. Instead, as Timmy came to climax, he had a delightful idea. With Dante glued to his hand by the seeping pre-cum, Timmy finished his final stroke by bring the tiny boy right onto the tip of his penis, holding him against it in a cupped hand.

 

Dante screamed as Timmy’s head exploded with hot, creamy semen, flooding over his body in the cupped hand. The nasty, viscous fluid practically stuck him to the giant palm and all he could hear was his laughing.

 

“AHAHAHA! Look at how pathetic you are!” Timmy boomed, now rubbing his cum drenched hand along his shaft, forcing Dante to slide along, lubricated by the teen’s juices, “You’re a joke!”

 

The massive face chuckled cruelly at the limp, sticky body in his hand before lowering him slightly and dropping him into the massive boxers around his ankles. And it was exactly what Dante had been waiting for. Using the elasticity of the fabric, his bolt straight body pushed into the fabric before shooting back out behind the titanic boy.

 

Timmy realized too late what had happened and hastily bent forward to grab his tiny toy. Dante ran for everything he was worth, covering as much ground as his little legs could. He narrowly surpassed Timmy’s reach seconds before the colossal boy lost his balance. He had leaned too far forwards and his trousers by his feet stopped him from being able to catch himself. He tumbled forwards into the closet toilet, slamming his forearm against the seat with an ear-shattering crash. Dante didn’t dare to turn back as he ran beneath the cubicle door, fear pumping through his veins and willing his body to move faster than he had ever thought possible.

 

The ground beneath him shook as Timmy tried to regain his footing with a rumbling groan, but further earthquakes were coming from in front of him. Dante stared up at the main bathroom door as it slowly opened, and a giantess stepped through. He was still running towards her faded red flats as they rose, one at a time, miles into the air, and came crashing down with bone-crushing weight, against the tiled floor.

 

“What’s going on in here?” demanded a skinny woman in her 30s, mercifully stopping with her legs shoulder width apart. Dante didn’t hesitate to sprint between the massive feet as he aimed for the slowly closing door. Just as he reached the edge of the tiles, a cubicle door burst open and Timmy stumbled out, breathing hard as if he had struggled to get dressed so quickly.

 

“Young man what is the meaning of this?” roared the librarian so loudly that Dante almost tripped trying to shield his ears.

 

“Miss, I was just pissing and I slipped …” came Timmy’s meek reply as Dante all but dove off the tiles, into a heavy, waist deep jungle of dark blue fibers. He dared a glance back at the now closed bathroom door but didn’t stop running. He didn’t know where, but he kept struggling, trudging through the carpet to get away from his tormentor. The cum that layered his body was starting to dry, making movement difficult, but also making him stick to the carpet fibers a little. The sound of the big door behind him opening sent him into a frenzy as he both glanced behind him and kept running.

 

The behemoth form of the obese freshman loomed in the distance, his reddened face swiveling as he scanned the floor for his prey. For a second, Dante thought he had made it, but just as he thought he could slow down, the dark, beady eyes met his and fixed on him. Dante screamed as loudly as he could, but there was no one nearby to hear him as Timmy took a step towards him. Dante knew he should turn his head to where he was going, to run faster, but the feeling of the boy’s enormous cock against him, the steamy cum that he nearly drowned him …. It was all too vividly etched into his mind, and he couldn’t look away.

 

The tiny Asian boy was stopped dead as his body collided with a wall of flesh. An odd, prickly softness met him as the sock-clad foot swung past, smothering his tiny body. Dante panicked as his body stuck to the sock with ease, getting him carried off uselessly across the air. As he noticed the thick odor of the tiniest bit of foot sweat, the sock came down onto the carpet, pressing his body into it beneath the ball of the foot. While the pressure didn’t crush him immediately, he was well and truly immobilized, and his captor would soon be upon him.