- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
I wake up and have no idea where I am. Looking around I try to make sense of my surroundings. Judging by the cabinets and the nearby sink I think I'm in my kitchen. Only the kitchen is huge, the fruit bowl near where I stand towers above me. I must have shrunk! My thoughts are confirmed when I see my wife, Kelly, check something in the oven. I am an insect compared to how enormous she is. I start to walk towards her when I run into something, a wall, of glass; I'm inside a cup! “Sarah, dinners ready!” I hear her call my daughter. Sarah comes running down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her hair is in two braids and she is wearing her first day of school outfit. She must have just gotten back from her first day of 7th grade. “Can I have soda with dinner tonight?” She asks Kelly. “Sure sweetie” Kelly replies. Sarah bounces over to the fridge and grabs a bottle of Coke. She then walks over to me, in my cup, opens the bottle and starts to pour. “Sarah! Look down! It's me, it's your father!” She doesn't hear my cries. The dark liquid tumbles into the glass sweeping me up and swirling me around as it fills its container. I feel the bubbles bring me to the surface. It's so cold, I realize that I am not wearing anything. I bob around, completely naked, in the Coke as Sarah carries her glass to the table. I see her thumb through the glass and realize just how miniscule I really am; I could easily fit underneath her thumb nail I think to myself.

At the table Kelly asks her the usual questions, curious about how her daughter's day was. Sarah gives short replies as she quickly eats her dinner. She takes a sip of her drink. The glass tilts towards her open mouth, despite being closer to the back of the glass I can feel the currents dragging me closer to her maw, her warm breath greets my body. “Sarah! Don't!” I yell Right before I leave the glass she stops drinking. Sarah puts the glass down and finishes the food on her plate. “Can I be excused, mom?” She asks. Kelly replies “yes but only after you finish your drink”. I am once again being lifted towards Sarah's mouth. This time she doesn't sip but instead dumps the rest of her drink into her awaiting mouth unaware of the tiny human swimming in her soda. I scream as I fall, I land on her tongue but get carried back upwards as the drink splashes. I land again. The surface beneath me is plush and warm. The sticky liquid coating my body dries my to it's surface. I see the glass being returned to the table, looking up I can see Sarah's nose. I am stuck to her bottom lip.

The house flies by as she goes back to her room, I can feel her breath against my skin. No matter how hard I try I cannot free myself. Sarah sits down at her desk and pulls out her homework. Absentmindedly she runs her tongue over her lips, gathering up any leftover sweetness from her drink. “Noo! Sarah, it's me! Please don't!” I scream. The massive muscle rolls my helpless body and drags me back into it's cave. I come to rest at the floor of her mouth, it's hot and I am already soaked in her saliva. As she focuses on her homework her tongue searches for a crumb to play with. Instead of a crumb it finds me. I am lifted by her tongue and pinned against the roof of her mouth. Unable to get away I am left to the giant muscles curiosity. I feel her taste buds roll over me, they are enormous and I easily slide between them. My body tingles with unwanted pleasure as the buds massage against my tiny cock. “Sarah… Don't” I hopelessly breathe. The giant beast carries me around her mouth finding new places to pin me as it continues to rub my most sensitive area. “Oh god” I hear myself say as my unaware daughter brings me closer and closer to cumming with only the tip of her tongue. Pressure is released as I shoot my tiny load onto her waiting tongue. I let myself fall back to the floor of her mouth. What kind of father am I? I just cummed into my little girl's mouth.

Sarah drools in her sleep. I find myself stuck in a droplet of saliva sliding down her chin. I fall from the thick substance and land on her chest. I feel my body tumble down under her shirt and onto her stomach where I am stop by falling into her belly button. I can hear and feel her stomach beneath me. It gurgles as it digests its meal, I could have been a part of that meal. I think to myself as I begin to doze off.

My entire world shifts and I am abruptly woken up. Sarah has left her bed and is going about her daily routine. She takes off her night shirt and replaces it with one from her drawer. Her pajama pants fall to the floor from where I'm sitting I can just barely see my daughter's pubic hairs. Suddenly I fall from my ledge, Sarah bends over as she steps into her panties. I land on a soft surface, above me my daughter's womanhood looms. “Wait! No no no no no” I scream as I am brought upwards to meet it. Her hairs feel soft against my skin, I can smell her aroma it is sweet and musky. The panties snap into place, they hold my body against her skin, my toes brush against her clitoris. Sarah begins to walk and with each step my body slowly begins to slide downwards towards her pussy lips. Soon I find myself stuck to her clit, it's bigger than my entire body. Unable to move I remain there as she goes to school.

On the bus she bounces up and down on her seat. I can't help but scream as I am tortured by her movements. Her first class, she sits eagerly on the edge of her seat and pushes me into her clit. I pound against it with my tiny fists but the pressure doesn't lift. My desperate efforts do not go unnoticed, I feel my daughter slowly move her hips against her chair, I am smothered against her clitoris as she grinds it into me. I quickly cease my movements once I realize the effect they have on her. The rest of the day I continue to slip slowly downwards as she walks from class to class.

School ends up being a half day and Sarah goes to the mall with her friends. I doze off only to be woken by the sound of Sarah pissing. Standing in her panties I crane my head back and see her gigantic body above me. “Sarah please look down” I try knowing it will do nothing. She finishes and I am pulled up between her thighs and secured within the panty prison. Before leaving the bathroom she changes into a new pair of jeans that she just bought. They fit perfectly if not a little tight. I feel her jeans push me harder against her pussy lips. They are already moist, I am slowly covered by my daughter's juices as my body is pushed against her delicate vagina. “Please no” I beg as I feel my daughter's lips start to part. “sarah please don't let this happen” I struggle against them but only quicken the process. They start to wrap around my body, slowly pulling me closer. “Oh god please help me” I dread the depths that await me. I feel a hand enter her pants, Sarah gently strokes the outside of her pussy. I feel her fingers against my back. “No! Don't do this!” I scream but she remains unaware of what she is about to do to her father. My daughter's fingertips gently force me forward into her pussy. I feel her walls engulf me as I am accepted into her depths. “Oh god Sarah” her fingers massage her clit a bit before she lifts her hand out of her pants and unknowingly leaves her tiny father to be devoured by her enormous pussy. I scream and thrash against her. I hear Sarah let out a tiny moan and her walls tighten, they absorb me and I feel them against my whole body, gently massaging me as she walks. Her juices surround me. I am nothing more than a slight tingle within her.

She must be walking back home I think to myself as I feel the familiar motion of her walking.

My environment begins to change as I hear her moan again, her fingers enter her pussy and push me further with her. I begin to scream as I realize that she is masturbating. “Sarah please stop!” I yell, my mouth fills with her nectar. The fingers leave and I feel something new enter her pussy. The object pushes me aside and I find myself pinned between it and her walls. Suddenly the enormous object begins to violently vibrate. The vibrations move through my entire body, I scream and beat against it trying to get away. I hear my daughter let out a deep moan, her pussy walls tighten me against her vibrator. My body goes numb, my tiny member hardens against the plastic monster and my pain increases and the huge vibrations move through my cock. I begin to cry as I painfully cum. Sarah groans and changes positions, her fingers work against her clitoris stimulating it and sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her toy sends waves of pain through mine. She cums again and again each time her pussy tightens around me. I hear my daughter scream as she climaxes, her juices feel like waves rolling and crashing around me as she gushes. She trembles as the pleasuring sesations tingle throughout her body and slowly fade. I feel her body relax but she leaves her vibrator inside of her.

She begins to snore and I am left to be tortured by her toy through the night. It doesn't let me sleep but instead wakes my cock up again and again with its forceful vibrations. I go limp against it's plastic surface and sob as I am forced to orgasm again. Halfway through the night the vibrations stop, feeling returns to my body and I ache with pain. My daughter's pussy relaxes around me, I can hear her heart beating. Exhausted I let the feeling of her enormous pussy hugging my tiny body lull me to sleep.

Light and fresh air wake me from my sleep. I can barely open my eyes. Her face is in front of me. I weakly whisper her name “sarah…” I try to move my body but it's plastered to her vibrator. Her face comes closer, I am turned away from it as she licks the other side of her vibrator clean. “Mmmmm” she swallows. I am turned towards her, she looks at me with hungry eyes. Sarah opens her mouth and lets her tongue slide across the surface of her cum covered toy. I feel the giant muscle make contact with my body, to exhausted to fight it I let it carry me back into my daughter's hungry mouth. I curl into a ball on it's enormous surface. It explores my tiny body, smothering me against her gums. Her mouth sucks on the taste of her own juices. I realize just how helpless I really am, I am about to die, my daughter will unknowingly kill me. My cock hardens as I think about my fate, the fear of death combined with the indescribable feeling of my daughter's gigantic tongue. Sarah prepares to swallow her snack. I feel my helpless body being dragged across her tongue towards the back of her mouth. Her taste buds brush against me one last time. I silently cry as I accept my fate. “Mmmmm” my daughter groans in delight as she tilts her head back and swallows me whole. My limp body is squeezed within her esophagus, I feel myself pathetically cum as I reach my final destination inside of my little girl's stomach. I think of her beautiful, sweet face as my world goes black and I let myself drown inside of her.