- Text Size +

It was half past six. They drove down the street to Melina's apartment, where K. was gonna meet her girls. Her 'crew,' that's what Melina called them. It seemed pretty corny to K., but that was beside the point. She stared out the passenger window at the passing street lights, watching the lines in the road curve and bend to the swerving of the car. Melina was way too strung out to be driving this late into the day.

Stars were speckled across the sky by the time that they arrived at Melina's place. Up the stairs and through the door, K. was greeted by the whole crew. The lights were dim, most of the light was provided by candles throughout the house and the moonlight bleeding through the curtains. Melina took K.'s hand and guided her to the center of the loft, where everything was supposed to be going down for the evening.

Initiation was supposed to be some weird challenge to get K. into Melina's crew so they could start being fuck buddies already, as far as K. knew there would be a whole load of drugs involved, only a moment after walking into the apartment half of the girls were snorting soap. K. gladly accepted their offer and slammed a line across the coffee table. The room suddenly became a lot bigger...

At first the initiation seemed to be focused on arbitrary chores or whatever. It didn't even seem like hazing or anything, just her straight up wiping the dust off the girls' nostrils and eating them out one after the other. Being passed around like that wasn't unfamiliar to her, for the most part it was her life. Everyone needs some sort of escape when you're in your twenties raising a kid alone. Some people just get pleasure from different things.

It got real late, all that was left to light up the place were the candles that seemed to be getting dangerously close to burning out. Melina was sipping from a styrofoam cup when she sleazily looked over to K. "Alright, I think it's about time we got started with the initiation."

K. smirked her way. "It hasn't already? What's up next, then?"

Melina set her cup down then crawled on all fours to K. "We need to get to know you better..." K. felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck and then a pleasurable chill swarmed across her body. It was like all of her limbs had suddenly fallen asleep. Red flooded over her vision as she slumped back and put her head against the couch behind her. Everything was hazy. When she tried to stand up and get this initiation thing over with already, that's when her stomach turned and then there was puke all across the carpet. Melina didn't seem to mind, "That's normal, come on, sit back down." K.'s vision faded.

Some sort of liquid was all around her when she came to. Floating on her back, she lazily readjusted herself to be right side up, treading water. The liquid was freezing, totally scrotum-tightening. Waves pushed her along until... BAM, she crashed into an enormous ice cube.

Trina stared down into the glass, moving it away from her lips. "Shit, she's awake already, huh? Fish her out of there," Melina said to her. Before she could even recover from the impact a finger pulled her out of the water then threw her onto the coffee table, dejected and wasted in a shallow puddle of Sprite.

"K., are you all there? Hey, look... it's time to start the initiation. You hear me? You've gotta meet the girls, you need to show them what you've got..." Melina snorted then laughed. Lynn, the white girl with her hair pulled back into Kardashian-style braids, laughed with her.

"Can I go first?" she said. Melina was cool with it, and Lynn picked up K.'s inch-tall body and looked over her. Raising her head, K. saw that she was before two enormous, glossy lips. They curved into a smile, slowly parting until a pink serpent, the tongue, lashed out and wrapped around K. She was sucked into the abyss instantly.

First she was thrown against Lynn's front teeth. Panicking, she pushed at the tongue and tried to stand, but the saliva under her just left her bare feet unable to get any traction on anything. "What the fuck, what the fuck, what the f—" is all she could get out before she was stunted by the sensation of the tongue squirming between her legs. Oh God...

The wet muscle rubbing across her pussy sent her into convulsions of pleasure. No longer could she shout out for help, instead it was all replaced with her erratic groaning. Every time she managed to worm away from the tongue, it scooped her back up, slammed her against some teeth and went back to licking. There was nothing she could do.

Orgasmic pleasure erupted across her body, sending her into shock as she shouted out as loudly as possible until her mouth was filled with saliva and the flesh around her. As she uncontrollably pissed onto the tongue, finally it ceased. She had felt like she was drifting into unconsciousness when fingers again wrapped around her and pulled her back into the real world. She didn't have very long to catch her breath before the fingers were replaced with another hand under her.

Warmth emanated from the hand, it almost felt safe to K., like a mother's hand on her cheek. It all stopped when she was again tossed onto the coffee table. Regina prodded at her limp body. "She isn't dead, is she?"

K. tried to shout that she wasn't, but she couldn't really get out anything. She was too exhausted, out of breath. Wispy thoughts circled through her head... so this is initiation, huh? Another voice came through, a girl she hadn't memorized the name of yet. "She's fine. Come on, hurry up. I wanna go next." More fingers, more movement.

She was flipped onto her back then pressed down flat onto the table. Before she could push herself back up, more liquid poured over her. Something thick and warm, bubbly against her skin. She was being spat on. More laughter came from some of the girls. "Aw, is she even gonna try fighting back?" That alone made K. not want to try, so she wouldn't let the girls get the best of her. But, hey, wasn't this initiation? She had to get on their good side anyway. She started wildly thrashing.

Most of the girls fell silent. Regina spoke again, "Oh, she's a tryhard. Wow, okay, you can have her Bailey." Oh yeah, that was the other girl's name, huh? Her shrill voice came through the cloudiness distorting her hearing.

"Give her a break, don't be a bitch about it. I'm gonna give her a real good time for being so obedient." Bailey scraped K. off the table into her palm and dropped her onto the carpet. With a thud, she slammed into the thick tan threads. There was silence. K. didn't know what to expect next.

Wind blew past her ears, there was movement above her. Turning around, she could see, barely illuminated by the moonlight, Bailey's enormous pussy hovering over her. She whispered, "Alright, come on now," down to her, then scooped her up and pressed her against it.

It was all like a huge, slick, rubbery mass that was surrounding her. Bailey dragged her across the lips and pushed her face first into her clit. It didn't take long for Bailey to get wet, and, admittedly, K. was feeling more waves of pleasure as well. But she was too exhausted to go through any more fucking. Weakly she pushed back more and attempted to flail against the enormous fingers grasping her. She couldn't even fight back without any energy, all she could do was be rubbed raw and drown in the fluids dripping onto her and Bailey's fingers. It was so warm now...

Eventually Bailey finally ceased. Her muscles along her legs tightened and untightened several times. She let herself roll onto the carpet, dropping K. onto the floor. "Wow Melina, you got a real keeper, huh?" After a moment she started to pull her panties back on, her rolling sending vibrations across the carpet, shaking K. K. moaned in response, tortuously gasping out, "Are we almost done yet?"

None of the girls could hear her. A large, dark skinned foot pushed at her and then wrapped around her with its big and second toe. Leah dragged K. across the carpet and then picked her out from between her toes. K. finally faded away and passed out, but not before she felt Leah's huge red lips press against her bare body, and then the sensation of another tongue pressing against her.

When she came to, she was sliding out of Leah's mouth into her palm. Another girl whose name K. couldn't even manage to think of snatched her away from the hand then clumsily shoved her between her tits. The jolt immediately woke K. the hell back up, and she let out a hoarse shout. The skin yielded to her pushing, but she couldn't stop her sinking into the crevice under her. Before she was totally consumed she heard the nasal laughing of the girl above her.

With the flesh totally surrounding her, K. was soon slicked over with a layer of sweat. She thought to herself, God help me, but nothing came to her. Again she came close to passing out, but more fingers pulled her out from between the breasts then harshly slid her across them to the girl's nipple. It hardened underneath K., slowly becoming more and more of a total fucking rock that kept slamming into her head. Melina whined, "Don't fucking kill her, you dumbass."

"Fine," the girl said, and then K. was tossed back onto the coffee table. "I think it's your turn anyway." K. could barely make out the huge head of Regina, slamming another line from the table. Bailey was totally wigged out at this point, slouching across the couch with her hand down her panties. She was clutching a bag of pills in her other hand.

The moment that Melina grabbed onto K., the last of the candles went out. "Fuck! Bailey, go turn the lights on." Melina tried to make out Bailey but couldn't, all Bailey responded back with were tired moans. "Jesus Christ, you do it Regina." She did.

Light pierced into K.'s half open eyes. In response she squinted and held her arm over her face. Now she could make out all of the weed smoke calmly drifting around the room in lopsided spirals. Melina turned her to face her directly. "Hey, I hope you're still awake. We're almost done."

Now Melina's fist was wrapped around K. She pushed her arms against Melina's fingers, but the grip was way too tight. "Don't fucking fight back, you're being an idiot." K. stopped her movement and then stared up at Melina, gazing deeply into her bloodshot eyes, pupils totally as huge as possible. "I hope you enjoy the initiation..." Air whirred around K. and within moments she hung over Melina's open mouth, and then she was falling, falling, splat.

Slippery taste buds brushed across her as she slid deeper and deeper down into Melina's mouth, flying to her throat. The pink walls of her mouth flew by, and then two huge tonsils, and finally she slammed into the back of the throat. Melina brought her head up normally and heavily gulped, sending the lump of K.'s body down into her gullet, descending down her neck then disappearing behind her breasts.

Fire lashed across K.'s body as the muscles of the esophagus compressed and pushed at her. She tried to claw at the walls, screaming, "Bitch, you bitch! You bitch!" but she couldn't even leave a mark. Without warning the walls disappeared behind her, and then she was in Melina's stomach.

Initiation. What the fuck ever, K. knew she was done for. The moment she splashed into the vomit filling Melina's stomach she wanted to just pass out already. Huge chunks of chewed food came over her, the stinging sensation of alcohol burning at her skin. A stomach wall moved closer to her, until she impacted it and bounced back toward the center of the pool. Blinking her eyes, she tried her hardest to make out anything, especially what was above her, but she couldn't. So she didn't see the waterfall of alcohol spill down into the stomach from the sphincter.

Melina was sipping at a bottle of Cîroc, each gulp forming a lump along her throat, while the actually conscious girls laughed hysterically. Lynn sarcastically cheered, "Go, go, go, go," then passed her spliff to another girl next to her. "God, how the fuck can you even drink that? It's liquid fucking fire, dude..."

70 proof alcohol burns if you're small enough, FYI. K. screamed as she clawed at her eyes, trying to rub the mixture of stomach acid and vodka out of them, but it only made it worse by pushing it all deeper into the sockets. More and more came in periodic bursts, another small splash every few minutes. It stopped when the stomach seemed to start shuddering. The last voice of reason in K.'s head thought in joy that Melina was finally going to puke across the floor like K. had earlier. But there was no such luck.

Melina pulled Bailey's barely conscious body toward her from the couch. Hastily pulling off her top, she laughed quietly to herself. "That dumb bitch, I can't believe I actually ate her." More marijuana smoke wafted to Melina's face. Coughing, she grabbed Bailey real close to her and bit her in the collarbone. "Wake up, sleepy head, the initiation's over." Bailey was totally out of it, no way she would wake up.

By now the stomach was draining itself into the small intestine. Mucus lining the walls coated her body, wrapping her in a sort of bubble of it. She was being strangled. Opening her mouth to pull in any air just caused her to swallow vomit, small chunks of digesting food being inhaled into her lungs. Energy came over her suddenly and she instinctively swam up to find oxygen, but she just made contact with the top of the intestine. Soon her lungs gave out and in terror she opened her eyes and tried to see anything she could climb into. There was nothing.

After dying, her body curled into a ball and was swept through the digestive system, sucked clean of nutrients and turned into a thin husk of a human. Her eyes were still open, permanently locked in the fear she had felt while dying.

Melina wildly fucked Bailey, Regina climbed in to join the fun. All three of them awkwardly jumped each others bones, rubbing their sweaty skin against one another. The sun rose to the loud sound of Melina's orgasm.

-

The next day Melina tiredly shuffled off of her couch. Pushing Bailey's body off of her, she worked her way to the bathroom and let out a good, long piss. After finishing up the pressure of shit came over her asshole, and a long log smoothly slid out into the yellowed toilet water. All that was left of K. were some fat cells on Melina's ass, only enough to count on one hand. She had already burned the infinitesimally small fraction of a calorie absorbed from her while fucking Bailey.

After farting softly into the toilet, she wiped, scraping small bits of K.'s body off her asshole, then flushed. Everything K. had ever been spiraled down into the drain, spinning, spinning, and then gone.