- Text Size +

 

Now

 

Allison continued to eat while John picked at his food.  Since he shrank, he had found his appetite diminishing.  Finished, Allison burped and leaned back.  “Not bad, little bro.”  She said running a hand over her stomach.  She lifted a glass of wine and drank.  “Allison.”  John said nervously.  His sister put her glass down, but didn't takeher hand from it.  "Yessss." she said slowly.  Her face was red.  Great, Allison was starting to feel the wine.  “I was wondering, could I get…I mean I really don’t want to shrink anymore, sis."  Allsion nodded slowly.  "Of course you don't, shorty."  She snorted.  "Of course, you really should calle me big sis now."  John winced. 

 

"Could you give me the….uhm inhibitor?” He added, "Please, big sis." Allison's face lit up at that.  She was clearly in the mood to play with him and decided to tease him first.  Putting her finger to her face she pretended to think.  "I'll do anyhting," he said, eager to get her to say yes." Ali pursed her lips and looked upward.  John could tell that his sister was unimpressed.  “I dunno, Johnny.”  She lowered her eyes and dropped her lip down.  “Why should I?”   For a second he thought about mentioning his promise to do anything.  “And don’t bother promising to give me something.  Everything you have, is mine.”  She giggled, “I’ve made you my little maid.”   His heart sank, she was right.  What could he possibly offer her that she couldn't take from him by force?

 

John hung his head.  A tear began to role down his cheek and he tried not to sniffle.   *Thooom* *Thooom*  Allison had gotten up and was walking over to him.  “Hey there little guy.” She was trying not to smile, but couldn’t help it.  “But your right.”  He said, angrily.  He slammed his hand down on the table, petulant.  "I c-can't take shrinking again Ali!"  He reached up torward her desperately.  "And like you said, I've nothing to persuade you with."  

 

Allison batted his hand away.  "I wouldn’t say that.”  She directed his chin up.  “You’ve been giving allot of attention to other girls.”  She straightened up.  “But none to your big sister.”  John stared up past her crotch to her high face.  And then he got it.  “She couldn’t mean…”  Allison smiled, “I’m going to my bedroom, brother dear.”  And with that she walked away.  John got down and started cleaning.  Was she serious?  And if so, could he do it?  

 

Then 

 

John 4’3  Alyssa 4’5”

 

“OMG, OMG,”  Alyssa was practically dancing as she splashed up and down in the pool.  John was ready to explode.  He had fucking shrunk.  Again.  And to add insult to injure he’d lost his height to Alyssa Dert.  Alyssa was oblivious to his fury.  She celebrated some more before finally bouncing over to John and standing in front of him.  She stiffend up then put her hand on top of her wet, slick blonde hair.  "Loook!" She squealed.  Alyssa brought her hand over to a point about two inches in the air above John's head.  “I’m, like, taller than you, John.”  She squealed aloud and engulfed John into her arms.  He felt her nose in his hair as her lips touched his forehead.  John pushed and for a second, nothing happened.  Oh dammit all, she was stronger than him now too.  

 

Alyssa finally released him.  She leaned forward causing her massive boobies to jiggle furiously and delivered a sharp peck on John's nose.   Giggling to herself, Alyssa waded over to her floating two piece.  She struggled for a moment, still clearly unaware of her own growth.  Then it dawned on her.  “You didn’t just shrink.” she spoke slowly, processing.  “I….totally grew!”  Alyssa screamed the last word out and began clapping and hopping wildly again.  Her bikini top hung down untied as her large breasts jiggled hypnotically.  

 

John took this moment to try to escape into the house.  He couldn't stand to see her so happy after she had just caused him to shrink.  “Hey,” Alyssa said, noticing he was getting out.  “What the fuck, Johnny.”  She began to hurry, grabbing her bottoms in her hand and moving to get out.  John was almost to the door when she caught up.  It was still so jarring looking up into Alyssa’s green eyes.  That they were both naked, wet, and had just had sex didn’t help.  “Listen Alyssa.”  John began.  She sniffled a little, obviously getting what was coming.  “You bastard,” she shoved him sending him stumbling back.  “Now, calm…” He didn’t get to finish.  “I gave my heart to you.”  Alyssa screamed loudly, stamping her foot.  

 

“And I’m trying to say I…”  John didn’t get to finish this sentence either.  Alyssa slapped him, hard.  “I hope you shrink to nothing jerk.”  She turned around, her butt cheeks jiggling as she walked away.  “And I’m keeping the inches, asshole.”