- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here is Chapter 2 as promised! Enjoy!

As he rode the massive canine, Tom felt like an almighty equestion hero that was riding on his way to victory. He really felt amazing. When else was he gonna get the chance to ride a gigantic dog down the now-enormous stairs of his own house? He steadily made his way down the stairs and into the living room. He halted Bradley to get a better view of his surroundings.

"Geeze, Casey sure knows how to make a mess," he mumbled as he saw crumbs of food sprawled out all over the floor. "Whatever. To the kitchen, Bradley! I am starving!".


  Tom kicked Bradley's neck, causing the dog to sprint forward towards the kitchen door. As they reached the kitchen, Tom saw boxes and containers of food all over the kitchen table.


"Looks like Casey unknowingly helped cure my hunger by being a pig," Tom said, smirking.


  He then leaped off of Bradley and onto the table. Tom saw the box of Captin Crunch cereal, which was lying down on the table.


"Jackpot!" he exclaimed as he made his into the box of cereal and began munching on the Captain Crunch.

*****************

Meanwhile, Casey was biking home from her friend, Jordan's house, when a hunger pang hit her.

"Aughhh! I'm so hungry!" she exclaimed.

She thought about it for a minute, then decided that she would have a bowl of the Captin Crunch that she left out on the counter earlier.

*****************

  Tom felt sick to his stomach. Truth be told, he had only eaten about 20 squares of Captain Crunch, but to him, it felt like three buffets in a row. He was so busy moaning and complaining about his stomach that he didn't hear the front door opening up and his little sister coming home. A few moments later, Tom was caught off guard as his entire world was shifted upside-down and he fell into a plastic bowl, along with a bunch of Captin Crunch. He slowly resurfaced to see the face of his titan-sized sister, as she was about to pour a jug of milk onto him.

"No! Stop! It's me, Tom! Your brother!" Tom shouted.

But it was no use. A huge waterfall of milk surrounded Tom as he was knocked unconsious.

*****************

Casey was having a severe attack of the munchies. She swiftly dipped her spoon into the cereal and brought it up to meet her lips. She then mushed the cereal up in her mouth to mush and salivated at the scrumptious taste of it. She moved the thick bolous of food to the back of her throat and then swallowed, sending the food down to the deep depths of her stomach. As she dipped the metallic, land-like mass into the ocean of Captin Crunch and milk, she was unknowingly getting closer to scooping Tom up. Eventually, the unevitable happened and Tom was scooped up along with her cereal.

*****************

Tom woke up to see the huge metallic surface of Casey's spoon heading toward him. He tried to swerve out of the way, but his attempts were futile. Tom was scooped onto Casey's spoon along with the rest of her Captin Crunch. As Casey's lips parted, Tom could see almost every detail of her mouth. Her wrinkly lips, her pearly white teeth, those huge and vigorous strands of saliva that hung from the roof of her mouth. Needless to say, there was alot going on. Casey let out a huge exhale of breath onto Tom. He noticed that it smelled like milk, Captin Crunch, saliva, and morning breath all mixed together. Casey slowly moved her spoon into her cavern-like mouth. At this point, Tom had already given up.

Chapter End Notes:

So, how was Chapter 2? Let me know in the comments below!