- Text Size +

 

“Ahhh, I love spending quality time with my siblings. Just the five of us, sitting here, relaxing, and letting time crawl by.”

        I adjusted in my seat slightly since I had been sitting still for a little while. I had decided that since it was such a lovely day outside with the sun shining, there were delightfully warm temperatures, and no cloud cover, that I would spend some time sunbathing. I even wore my new swimsuit. It was cute, but rather revealing, only a few strings and bits of fabric to cover my naughty bits. And with how large and curvy my body was they strained a little bit. I was almost afraid it would tear at the seams. I had made sure to take care of my body and the results spoke for themselves. With a body like mine, a gorgeous tan skin, hair the color of coffee, and eyes as green as jade, I’d have to say that I liked my body. And since it was going to be just my two brothers, two sisters, and I home alone, per usual, I figured I’d let them join me outside and enjoy the day.

        “What do you guys think?” I asked

        They heard me, but I couldn’t hear their responses.

        How could I when they were just the size of tiny little bugs?

        I was the lucky one in the family. My mom had  a rather interesting quirk about her, that being that she had a mutation that caused her to develop a power to change the size of whatever was around her. She had developed the power after a rare outbreak had affected the planet many, many years back and had left the denizens with supernatural powers. Just about anything was possible, but it was incredibly rare. Only a few out of several million people were affected. But those that were infected soon discovered that it could be passed down genetically. Many refused to do so in fear of what would happen to their children, others bred like rabbits, but all were under the eye of the government, until a series of lawsuits had deemed the surveillance unlawful. It had turned into a monitoring system. Those with the powers had to keep track of others and try to stop them. I don’t know many of the details after that, only that the number of people with powers had began to dwindle.

        Of the five kids mom gave birth to, guess who the lucky girl was who had the genes passed down to?

        I had originally been terrified of my power and didn’t really want to be around or touch anything for worry that I would cause issues. But as I grew older, people began to get on my nerves and I decided to fight back. It started with one bully mysteriously disappearing from class one day, only to show up the next much more tame and quiet, seemingly terrified of little ole me. Then, groups of trouble makers had the same things happen before the missing people just never returned. For months this happened, but the teachers and principals at school were hilariously inept and had no idea how to deal with it. As I learned about my powers and the world around me, I began to change from the hesitant little girl to the giddy tormentor I became known for. I had originally used my power for good, but people began to see it as dangerous and told me to stop. That was when I realized that they did it out of fear of me. The kids knew about my gift, and if they didn’t, I made sure to introduce them to it personally, usually in a quiet location where no one was around. There were the tattle-tales, but once I was done with them, the rest of the students learned their place. As far as I know, the searches were called off and no one ever looked at my personal belongings. Those that I didn’t off, I would let live but only if they told me their darkest secrets. Then once they were back to normal, if I wanted something done, all I had to do was to begin mentioning what they had said, or threaten it, and I suddenly had a very willing volunteer. Then, I learned that shrunken people made for some great personal toys. All it took was a little lie, one touch, and I had a new doll to play with. I remember taking home a whole group of freshman once and used them for some personal fun. That was my first instance of power and I reveled in it. It was only once I realized that my feet had been coated red that I might have gone too far. But all I had to do was grab a tissue, toss them in the trash, and wipe myself clean. Once I got away with murder that was when I realized there was a new bad bitch in town.

        I wiggled a little more as I tried to get comfy. The time I spent with my siblings usually was better for me than for them. Such as today. I had shrunk them down, again, and grabbed them as I made my way outside before taking a seat. My favorite thing to do with them was to remind them how I was the dominant one amongst us all, so I would try to come up with ways to humiliate or torment them. It usually involved me crushing their belongings under my feet “accidentally” or having them see my body up close and personally. Such as what I had in mind today.

        When I sat down, I took one of them (they were so small I couldn’t tell who it was. Probably Kerry, he’d love what I had in mind) carefully between my fingertips and brought them to my feet. I might have used a little less care than I intended to, but I dropped them off in-between my big toe and second toe. I knew that I was going to get a little sweaty, so I wanted them to keep that area dry, no matter how they needed to do it. Once they had finished with dealing with that, I also told them to start cleaning my toe ring until it sparkled. How they did that without cloth or polish wasn’t my problem. Just to show them I meant business, I brought my index finger down and gave them a little squishing between my toes and finger. A little rubbing and pressing for a couple moments would get my point across to them, as well as cover them in the sweet scent of the lotion that they had also applied earlier that day before they got to work.

        Well, it was actually Susan’s lotion, but she couldn’t stop me from using it.

        After giving Kerry (maybe?) the little rubbing, I sat back and decided to indulge in a little entertainment. I carefully plucked up another one and gently held them in my fingers. With careful precision, I dangled them over my belly button before dropping them down into it. It was very faint, but I could just feel them bouncing down off me until they landed at the bottom. At their size, it would probably look like a giant crater and the only way out was to climb. That would be hard to do as i got warmer and the sun made me slippery from sweat. Again, how they got out wasn’t my problem, but if they didn’t get out before I was done, they’d have to manage life as ball of lint until my little quirk wore off. And with how good I was with controlling it now, that would be quite a while.

        I wished whoever it was good luck, chuckling a little bit, which probably bounced them around, before I decided to play around with the last two. I squinted to try and see who was left and I could barely see them. I had to make an educated guess and figured it was Kyle and Erin. If it was, I was glad to see them, “see” being used figuratively. They always were the best for what I had in mind with them.

        Again, with as much care as I could muster, I lifted each side of my top and tossed them inside. The fabric covered a small area of my breasts, but they knew what I wanted them to do. I playfully referred to them as “Mt. Nips” and they needed to be calmed. Cheesy, sure, but they knew what to do. Just to give them a little drive, I jiggled my breasts around, rocking their world. Whether they managed to hold on, once more, not my problem. I had given them all something to do to spend our time together.

        While I continued to sunbath and relax, I made sure to keep them on their toes. I’d occasionally clench my toes together and mush Kerry into them. When I felt Susan almost get out of my bellybutton, I just so happened to have an “itch” nearby. So I might have “accidentally” knocked her back down. Whoops. As for Kyle and Erin, I knew they were at work when I could feel myself getting aroused. Tiny little hands working their tiny little magic. It always worked me up when they did that. The pure domination I had over them was what really got me pretty hot though, but I knew better than to please myself outside. We’d have our fun with that later. But I made sure that they knew their work was not ignored by giving my nipples a little rub and squish. I’m sure they weren’t too keen on being squished into their big sister’s nipple, but I didn’t care, it just felt really good.

        I heard my phone buzz and realized that I had spent enough time on one side and it was time to roll over. Moving would cause me more trouble with them if I lost them or if they got squished again, so I decided it was time to round them all back up. I reached into my suit and pressed down on my nipples roughly, digging around before lifting back up, two tiny specks stuck to my fingertips. I dumped them into my palm, wet my finger, and dug into my bellybutton and rolled it around. After a while, I pulled it out and saw another tiny little speck and dumped it into my palm. Then I reached down towards my feet and pressed my toes together and then splayed them out. Stuck to my big toe was another little speck, which I peeled off and dumped into my palm as well. Finally the gang was all back together.

        “You all did really well. I didn’t think bugs could take orders like that” I teased. I loved my little bug brothers and sisters, but that’s really all they were to me right now, little bugs to follow my orders, or suffer the consequences. “Now I have one more for you that I’m sure to love”

        I rolled over onto my front and brought my hand holding my little specks towards my butt. On top of being graced this power, I also was granted an amazing body. Puberty was my greatest friend and I wish I could buy them a drink. I dumped them off again and watched them bounce on my bubbly butt.

        “I could use a little TLC back there and I’m sure you all don’t mind doing that for me? What am I saying, of course you don’t. Oh, and if one or two of you could head down to my feet and give my soles a nice rubbing too, that’d be great. Especially before I get up, I wouldn’t want you there before I get up. Thanks bugs”

        I couldn’t care less if they were.

        Wouldn’t have been the first time I had them stuck to the soles of my feet. That was probably my favorite thing about shrinking them. I would often shrink them and simply just step on them and walk around. Then when I would stop moving and kick my feet up they would have to struggle to peel themselves off and try to get clear. If they didn’t, more walking, more squishing until they did. There was enough carpet in the house that I wouldn’t crush them and their squirming and occasional squeaks would make me shiver with glee and giddy. I had turned them into just about every size. Half my size, to only up to my toes, to specks and bugs, to my knees. They had initially tried to get me to stop, but when they discovered that they were powerless against me, they tried to get mom to step in and punish me. But you don’t get away with the things I’ve done simply with using a power, you need to be crafty and smart about how you do it. So I developed a skill for speech and making alibis for my actions. I still have yet to be reprimanded and they keep learning the hard way what happens when you try to tattle on me. I could never dispose of them like I did with the others. And while they were my family that I did care for, I needed my toys. But I might have left them with a broken bone or two when they would try that. Again, I could weasel my way out of it, and mom would be none the wiser. After a while, they realized that I would always get my way, but I would keep my distance over periods of time so as to not leave them broken and traumatized messes. Physical damage could be mended; psychological would be harder to cover up.

        I could feel them working on my ass and tried to imagine what they were seeing. Small hands pressing and kneading ample amounts of flesh that went on for a great distance before curving off, another equally large and curvy mountain in the distance to their left.  A smooth and bouncy ground that would wiggle like crazy whenever the being they were on would move slightly. Her giant, vast body stretching on for miles in both directions and the glow of the sun shining of her glossy body from sweat, her tan skin a gorgeous sight to behold. The ones trekking down her leg would be in awe of the smoothness and thickness of her legs, powerful and sexy until they came to her heel and gazed out on her marvelous foot, five giant digits wiggling in the distance in anticipation of their work. Sliding down to her sole, her foot a wasteland that smelled of lotion and kneeling down to rub her soft feet.

        I moaned slightly at the thought of being so large to them and seeing my deliciously sexy body from their tiny views. Oh, it made me just giggle in delight. I needed to feel more. I brought my hands down to the sides of my ass and gently placed them down before pushing them together. I released and squished again repeatedly before I began to rub my hands around the ample butt cheeks. I was very sensitive there and squishing them in my hands made me shiver. I had probably picked up whoever was on my ass, but I didn’t care. They were nothing more than little pleasure toys at the moment. They were probably being smushed all over my ass as my hands continued to rub. I would take a moment to pause before going again, dragging my little siblings along. I began to laugh at how amazing it felt, but managed to stop myself before I got carried away. However, I was now getting really worked up.

        Good thing I knew how to take care of it.

        With a devilish grin on my face, I looked at my hands and was pleased to see that three of my little siblings were scattered over my palm. I couldn’t tell who was on my foot, but I didn’t care. I slowly pushed myself up and looked down towards my feet. Sure enough, there was one little mite in the center of my foot. The display of power, a tiny creature surrounded by the underside of my feet began to make me pant. I could feel the dominance of power begin to surge through me and I needed to take care of it. I grabbed the little mite and dropped them onto my palm with the others and stood up. I needed to prepare myself before I satisfied this blooming desire and I knew just how to do so.

        Using my spare hand, I began to push and flick them towards my middle fingertip. It was a little rough, but they could handle it. Satisfied, I smiled widely and began to lower my hand. I held my bottoms open and lowered my hand down towards my nether region. I slowly turned my fingers before slowly gliding my middle finger up across my pussy. In an instant, I felt a rush of pleasure and breathed loudly before slowly rubbing it. It took almost everything I had to not go at it right there. Even if a neighbor saw me, I knew how to take care of it, but a private setting was the better choice. I pulled my hand out and noticed that my middle finger was absent of four tiny specks and slightly wet.

        I chuckled and opened my bottoms as far as they could go.

        “You all did such a wonderful j-job” I said, trying to control my mind, “As reward for your duty, we’ll have a little bit of fun together.”

        I snapped my bottom close, leaving my siblings trapped on the lips of my increasingly aroused pussy and in darkness, the heat no doubt causing them some stress. I simply smiled and gather my things.

        I don’t know why I was the one that was gifted with this size changing power, but all I could say was that I couldn’t imagine a life without it. Though I would be certain to believe that my brothers and sisters, as well as the far less fortunate souls that had experienced this power, would be happy if I never had it.

        But I did, and I would use it how I saw fit. It just so happened that I had four people to use it on an almost daily basis. And when I got to use it for situations like this, well, I’m not going to let a little taboo get in the way. I’ve already committed murder, blackmail, kidnapping, what’s a little fun amongst a mighty woman and her family of toys? I’ve lived a life of sin already, might as well go all the way.

        I walked slowly back towards the house, swaying my hips and grinding my thighs together to really work myself up, no doubt mushing them into me. I reached the door and looked back outside. On the other side of the fence, in the window of the neighbor’s house, a neighbor looked up and noticed me before they gave me a friendly smile and a wave. I smiled back, closed the door, and locked it.

        Perhaps I could get to know the neighbors a little better. They might be just as fun to play with.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! I enjoyed writing this one quite a bit and one day hope to return to the unnamed eldest sister and her family, but we'll have to see