- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous Chapter: Chapter 1

"Why don't we go get Riley and then go see Tony?" Katie asked.
Tony was an 18 year old like Riley, and was 5'5", 145 lbs., and fairly average. He had black hair, and was averagely endowed. Some strange person had given Tony the keys to the basement of the resort, which had some weird machine in it.

Matt and Katie found Riley, and then they found Tony. Tony was in front of the machine.

"Hey, Tony, what does this machine do?" Riley asked.

"I'm not completely sure. If you want, you can help me test it, but if you do, you should strip down to your underwear. This machine could mess up your clothes, and we don't want that happening." Tony said.

Katie and Riley nodded, then started to take their clothes off.

"What about me? I'm... not exactly comfortable in just my boxers..." Matt said.

"Well, what this can do to you is pretty cool, so I'd advise that you do it." Tony responded.

Matt sighed, and then took off his shirt and pants, revealing a respectable bulge. The girls walked over, and when Matt saw them he got a boner quickly. Riley glanced at Matt's rod.

"Gee, you're big! Gotta be at least seven inches! You had no reason to be shy about us seeing it!" Riley commented.

Matt just blushed with some worry on his face.

"Well, anyways," started Tony, "what this machine can do is change the size of something!"

"So you can... shrink people?" Riley said.

"Would you like to try it?" Tony asked.

"Hmm... couldn't hurt. And besides, it would be nice to see Matt's cock seem even bigger!" Riley said.

Tony nodded, and instructed Riley to stand in front of the machine. He pulled a lever, and the machine started to make noises. All of a sudden, a blue light came out of the machine, and zapped Riley. Riley didn't look any different at first, but the others could soon see she was shrinking. Riley kept dwindling in height. Soon, she was four feet tall, then three, and then she was half her height, and she kept going until she was six inches tall.

"Wow, Riley, you're so small!" Katie commented.

"Gee, you all look so big! And wow... Matt, you're manhood must be bigger than I am!" Riley commented.

"Now, Tony," Katie started, " can this machine also... grow people?"

"Well, yes, it can, but other than returning people to normal, it might mess up your underwear..." Tony responded.

"Hmm... I think I'd like to get bigger! I'd like to see what it looks like to see you all so tiny..." Katie said.

Tony nodded, and motioned for Katie to get in front of the machine. Tony pulled a lever, and this time, a green light came out and zapped Katie. Soon she started to rise, but fortunately the room was very large and for some reason had 60 ft+ high ceilings. But after Katie passed seven feet tall, her bra started to tear a little. Katie kept going up. Eight feet... ten feet... twelve feet... and finally fifteen feet tall. Her bra started to tear a little more.

"Uh... Katie? Your bra... its starting to tear!" Matt commented.

"I'm sure you would like to see it come off!" Katie teased, which caused Matt's face to go red.

Katie then looked at Riley.

"Well, you all look small! And Riley... you almost look microscopic!" Katie said.

"You know what?" Riley started, "I'd like to see what it would be like to have you return to normal size while I'm on your boobs!"

"That sounds like a good idea! How about it, Tony?" Katie asked.

"Well, it might make Riley smaller than she already is, but if you're willing to take the risk, then sure!" Tony responded.

Riley nodded her head in excitement, and then Katie went and layed down in front of the machine. Riley walked nearby, and Katie gently picked her up with two fingers, and dropped her into her boobs. Riley was almost swallowed up by Katie's colossal cleavage. Tony pulled the lever, and out came a blue beam. However, instead of zapping Katie, it ended up zapping Riley! Before she could react, Riley was getting even smaller, and soon she was only an inch tall.

"Wah! I'm so tiny! And Katie, your boobs look like mountains!" Riley said, her voice somehow still clearly audible.

"Riley? What happened? I can't feel you on me anymore!" Katie said.

"I shrunk more! But... hey, Matt, can you set me on top of your cock?" Riley said.

"Wait... what?" Matt said, shocked.

"Matt, you should let her do it. After all, she is like only an inch tall. What harm could be done?" Tony said.

Matt sighed, and then climbed on top of Katie and picked Riley out. Getting off Katie, Matt lowered Riley onto his cock.

"Wow... you make me feel huge! Having my manhood be bigger than a person... makes me feel so strong and powerful!" Matt said.

"I just wish that there wasn't your boxers in between me and your cock..." Riley said, and then she got a grin. "Tony? Does this machine... grow parts of people?"

"It... well... yes, yes it can... but... why do you ask?" Tony responded.

"I want you to grow Matt's cock! Like, really big!" Riley said.

"Well... um... err... what do you think, Matt?" Tony said.

"I... uh... dunno..." Matt said.

"Come on, Matt! I'd love to see you have a cock that puts all other men's to shame!" Katie encouraged.

Matt just sighed, and walked in front of the machine. Tony pressed a button, then aimed the machine specifically at Matt's rod. He pulled the lever, and a green beam came out and struck Matt's rod. Soon, Riley could feel Matt's cock grow underneath her. Matt's boxers started straining, and then started to tear as Matt's monster cock started to grow. Soon, it was completely free, and passed a foot long. When it was done, his cock was almost two feet long! Tiny Riley jumped up and down on top of Matt's cock. Matt just looked astounded at his mighty member.

"Oh my gosh... it's huge! And Riley is so tiny on it! I feel amazing!" Matt commented.

Katie had gotten up, and even she was surprised. 

"Wow, Matt! Your cock looks bigger than a horse's! That might even be a bit too big for me!" Katie said.

"Alright, guys," Tony started, "it might be a good idea to return Riley to normal."

"Oh, all right. But I want to grow back while on Katie's boobs!" Riley said.

Katie nodded, and layed back down. Matt slowly made his way over, his oversized schlong giving him some trouble. The head of his cock accidentally hit Katie's breasts, which made Katie very aroused. Trying to maneuver his cock, Matt managed to place it on top of Katie's cleavage, and Riley hopped off. Matt quickly got off, his face very red. Riley then got into position. Tony carefully aimed the machine, and when he was positive the machine was aimed at Riley, he pressed another switch, and then pulled the lever. A green beam came out, and enveloped Riley. But then... it enveloped Katie! The two girls started to grow... and grow... and GROW! Katie started filling up the room, and Tony and Matt had to move out of the way. Soon, Katie's bra couldn't keep up and just tore off, and her panties did the same. When Riley finally returned to normal, Katie was almost sixty feet tall!

"This room feels so tiny now! Its like I'm in a small box! And you guys are like ants!" Katie said, her voice somehow at a normal volume.

Matt looked at her in awe, her arm being thicker than he was tall! Riley was surprised at how close she was to the ceiling, because she was on top of a ginormous Katie!

"We should probably shrink you down..." Tony said.

He then proceeded to do so, but...

Choices:
1. The green beam fires again! > (Not done yet)
2. After Katie returns to normal, Katie wants Matt to grow huge! > (Not done yet)
3. After Katie returns to normal, Riley wants to grow! > (Not done yet) 
4. The machine breaks down before she completely returns to normal! > Chapter 12