- Text Size +
The world faded as my vision faltered from reality to the blackness of sleep. Unfortunately, the world had plans for me that wasn't a nice kip. A thunderous noise racked my floor, akin to a door slamming if it weren't so loud, waking me up. I sat up, disoriented. Where was I? There were these giant pink rope-ish fabric strains almost as large as I was surrounding me. I took a deep breath and surveyed the rest of the space.

Holy shit. This can't be happening. This was a bedroom. A giant bedroom. The bed alone was the size of a city. And here I was, in what I assume was the carpet. Everything in the room was either pink or purple, so I assumed it must be a girls bedroom. There were posters covering the walls, probably for whatever cool boy and was in fashion right now. Taking my view downwards, I saw the floor wasn't only covered in carpet, but also in clothes. Whoever owns this room must be messy. I wasn't broken from my observations by a harsh stomping sound slowly getting closer.

The noise is hard to describe. So loud that it blotted out the world, but it didn't hurt. Something about my anatomy at this size must filter it out or something. I'm not a scientist, sue me. It got worse however. I had already pieced together that these were some giants footsteps, but I had only just realised they were heading towards this room, and that closed door. I started to back away from the door but I bumped into a bra, one of the discarded pieces of clothing from earlier. I fell

Thump, thump.

The door opened.

In came a girl, whose face I couldn't see- partly because of the size, the angles of her boobs, and the fact that not five mseconds after she entered her foot slammed down right next to my face, bouncing me off of the floor. I got a good look at the sock however, and the pinkness of the room obviously extended to her fashion sense. She turned on her heel, and I got a sudden slam to the head with a toe.

I began to lose consciousness, and in my last moments of being awake I noticed her school uniform, somewhere in my head I noticed she must only be a year or two younger than me. Again, sleep eluded me as I was kicked right into that bra I'd fallen into before. I picked up the smell of the girl's foot as I began to wake again, and realised next to no time had passed. Damn. She began talking, almost complaining but the words made no sense to my battered brain. She dumped her schoolbag on a peg by her door, and walked over me, and I was so disoriented i couldn't even appreciate the look up her skirt from when she walked over the bra to her bed. Once she had flunked onto the bed, she pulled out her phone. She began texting, and I realised now was my time to hide while she was distracted. She could find me easily here, and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing. I attempted to get out of the bra, but I failed. Again, I clamped onto the material and pushed my legs upwards, but fell down due to the slippery fabric. I threw my weight against and managed to tip it a little, and slid out of it while I could. Thankfully, she didn't notice. Now I was out in the open again- or whatever youd call this room- and as such in much more danger. Where do I go from here?