- Text Size +

Molly's Worst Nightmare
Chapter Three

Allison sat up in her bed, yawned, and stretched her limbs. Pushing her covers aside, she swung her legs over the side of the mattress and her feet came in contact with the warm, plush carpet. She ran them over it swiftly a few times, then stood and made her way over to her dresser. Peering inside Molly”s cage, she found the tiny girl fast asleep in the bed. Allison smirked. She began to wonder what form of psychological torture she could conjure up for her prisoner on this day. The prospect of having Molly as a pet was still exciting, but the initial thrill of it had deteriorated over the past few days. She sighed, stood, and stretched, then left the bedroom, locking the door behind her.

Her mother called to her from down the hall. “Are you sure you want to get rid of this”“ She held up a gaudy sweater to her chest.

“Mom, I hate that thing! I”ll never wear it.”

“Well, your aunt will be disappointed if she knew you were returning it.”

“Who cares”“ Allison stepped into the bathroom.

“Okay, then.” Her mother tossed the sweater into a bag of clothing to be returned to the department store. The day after Christmas, traditionally, was the day that Allison and her mother went to the mall and returned all of the unwanted presents they had received, exchanging them for different clothes or gift cards.

Stepping into a steamy shower, Allison thought about how swiftly Christmas day had come and gone. For her, it was a blur of family gatherings, opening presents, church services, and devouring holiday meals. For Molly, it was a long, lonely day spent in a cage with a hideous, gargantuan plastic doll. A smile spread across Allison”s face as she recalled Molly”s reaction on Christmas morning.

Allison had placed the Barbie Doll in the cage while Molly was still asleep. She positioned it so that the doll”s arms rested against the back wall of the prison. The body of it leaned over Molly”s bed. Molly screamed when she awoke. The Doll”s stupid stare gazed down on her with a fixed, plastic expression. The tiny girl sprung up and kicked the over sized mannequin, knocking it over. She ran to the bars to find Allison sitting on her own bed, painting her toe nails.

Molly screamed to her, angrily. “Get it out of here!”

“Awe, what”s “a matter, Molly, don”t you like your Christmas present”“

“I mean it, Allison, get it out of here!” It was a horrendous sight to the shrunken girl.

Allison rose and walked on her heels to the cage. Leaning over, she peered in. “But it was my favorite dolly when I was a little girl.”

In frustration, Molly held back her tears. “Please, Allison, get it out! Get it out!”

“It”s not gonna bite ya, little girl.”

Molly fell to her knees. “You hafta stop this, Allison, I”m going crazy.”

“Now, you are not, Molly! Just relax. It”s a gift. Even you should have presents on Christmas.”

“I hate you, Allison! I fucking hate you!”

“Now, now, Dolly, you don”t know what you”re saying.”

“Yes, I fucking do! I”m not crazy, you can”t keep doing this to me! You can”t! I”m a person, Allison, a person, I am not your toy!”

Allison smirked. “Ya think so”“

“I know so!”

“Okay then. Dream on. I”m just gonna leave that there then while I fix you some breakfast. You really need to eat. Looks like you lost a few pounds.”

Molly stomped angrily over to her bed and crashed down on it defiantly. She folded her arms and faced the wall, refusing to look at her captor.

“That was great!” Allison laughed to herself as she lathered shampoo in her hands. “She is so fucked! Little Molly is all mine now!” Allison liked that Molly had time to stew. It was going to be another long day for her.




Molly”s body tingled with joy and accomplishment. She leapt through the deep carpet with determination. There was no surrendering now. She had made it to the floor, under the bed, where she waited for the immoveable barrier that was Allison”s bedroom door to open. She tried to calm herself. She needed to be calculated. The mission was delicate and life threatening. She knew if Allison was to find her, surely she would undergo punishment unlike anything she had experienced thus far.

Allison was in no hurry. She took a nice, long, hot shower, and spent a considerable amount of time primping before the bathroom mirror. With a towel wrapped around her body, she unlocked her bedroom door and fixed her gaze on Molly”s cage. The towel dropped to the floor. Her jaw dropped as well. Her body felt hot, panicky, and she sprung for the cage. As her enormous feet trampled the fibers of the carpet below them, flattening them like corn stalks after a circle hoax, Molly darted as quickly as she could from the bedroom and ran down the hall at a sprinter”s pace.

“What the ****!” Allison groaned. As she inspected the area, she found that a number of her necklaces had been removed from the jewelry box on the dresser. They had been clasped together in one, long chain and wrapped around the bars of the cage. The chain dangled down the front of the dresser, almost reaching the floor. She dropped to her stomach, peering under all of the furniture. “You are dead, you little bitch!” Her eyes darted around the room. “The skinny little bitch must”ve squeezed herself out!”

Molly had already reached the living room of the ranch home. She found Allison”s mother”s coat draped over the sofa. It was a long, winter coat, a course black fiber with white speckles over it and a long waist belt that hung from the sides. Molly wasted no time scaling the belt and secured a place for herself in one of the deep pockets.

Allison rose to her feet, burning with anger. She wrapped the towel around herself and stomped angrily to her open closet door, rummaging through it in the hopes that Molly had taken refuge there. Hearing her mother”s voice, she swiftly took the cage from the dresser and slid it under her bed just before her mother entered the room.

“Alli” What are you doing” Let”s get a move on here.”

“Um, Mom, I don”t think I”m gonna go.”

“What” You have to!”

“Mom, I don”t feel well, I think I better stay here. My stomach, it”s upset.”

“Damn it, Alli, what the hell” We always do this.”

“Mom, I”m really sorry, I can”t, I really can”t.”

“Damn it, Allison.” Her mother stomped angrily down the hall, gathered the clothing and put on her coat, taking Molly with her as she left the house.

Allison was back on her stomach, looking under the bed and dressers, tearing apart the closet, searching frantically for her prisoner. “She can”t have gotten far, little bitch.” She raised her voice. “Molly, I am gonna crush you, you little whore, you hear me” You are so dead! Dead! You are fucked, doll girl!”

Molly was balled up in the coat pocket, trembling with nervous excitement, laughing audibly to herself. She had done it. She had escaped the horrible cage and the monstrous bedroom, leaving nothing behind but a real doll in her place and a trail of escape that her captor would lose at the base of the dresser.

When Allison”s mother arrived at the mall, she dropped her metal keys into the pocket that Molly had taken refuge in. They were cold and weighty, and Molly had to struggle to prevent them from coming in contact with her fragile body. The motion was constant and it threw her about in the pocket. It seemed like an eternity had passed before it ceased. When she though it safe, she tunneled to the opening of the pocket to assess the situation. It took her a few minutes to see that the giantess she used as a transport was seated in a booth, and by the look of the tile floor, she realized she was in the pizzeria. Satisfied enough with having escaped Allison”s home, Molly left the pocket and descended the belt that was left hanging over the side of the booth. Upon reaching the floor, Molly remained under the table. She hid behind one of the legs that had been bolted to the floor, trying to take in the treacherous surrounding of the restaurant. That”s when opportunity presented itself in the form of an uncertain personality.

Leah worked at the junior shop just across from the food court. She stood at the counter waiting to pick up her order. A thick, red sweater with a loose turtle neck covered her torso. Above her perky breasts, a gold chain shimmered. She wore a black pair of dress slacks that were cuffed at the ankles. Her stocking clad feet stood in a pair of strapped, chunky, black pumps. Taking a small box and a soft drink from the young Italian behind the counter, she walked over to the condiment station. She took a straw, some napkins, and sprinkled her pizza with grated cheese and oregano.

Molly swallowed as she watched the giantess. Though she and Leah were sworn enemies, she knew that sooner or later Leah would come into contact with Samantha. If she chose to approach the girl, whose curly, blonde locks flowed prettily over the back of the red sweater, she would have to lay low until Samantha was within reach. It seemed to be a viable risk, as taking up residence in the mall would have an uncertain conclusion. Not having much time to plan, Molly swiftly darted to the pretty girl”s feet.

She arrived at Leah”s heels. They were smooth and red inside the nude stockings, and rested just above Molly”s diminutive stature. Leah”s loafing gave Molly enough time to grip her fingers on the back on the right shoe. She pulled herself up, kicking at the back of the chunky heel for leverage. There was enough room on the back of the shoe for Molly to stand on the tips of her toes. Being careful not to disturb Leah, she reached for the cuff of the pants and pulled herself over it, falling securely at the bottom of the leg. She tunneled around to the front of Leah”s ankle and peered out over the cuff. Leah”s two pretty feet stood statuesque, close together. The nails on her toes were painted to match her sweater and appeared meticulously cared for. A scent that Molly had doused herself in many times before dates rose from the long limbed girl”s ankles. She took it into her nostrils with deep, welcoming breaths. “Yes!” She said to herself, proud of her successful escape. She could feel the warmth of Leah”s body through the cuff. Molly tucked herself back down into the bottom of the pant leg. “Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!” She was not necessarily thanking Leah. She was thanking whoever it was that had watched over her during her plight. The elation did not last long, however.

Leah began to walk, and the motion was tremendous. Every time her heel came in contact with the floor, Molly was jolted and thrown. It made her stomach queasy, but she endured the violence. There were moments of tranquility when Leah was stationary, and Molly welcomed them, always bracing herself for the next quake. At one point, the motion became a gentle rocking. Molly rose to peak out of the cuff. She found that Leah was seated, her right leg crossed over her left knee, and she was slowly bobbing her foot to the rhythm of an R&B tune. Molly watched with amazement as Leah”s toes flexed and as the ankle rose, then the toes relaxed and the foot fell, bouncing once or twice. Then the motion repeated. The stowaway studied how clean and soft Leah”s feet were, much like her own. They were smooth and girlie, well shaped enough to appear in a catalogue marketing the kind of shoes that were now on them. Molly closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and then allowed her eyes to wash over Leah”s pretty extremities. Then another song came over the speakers, a faster, rap tune, and Leah”s foot began bobbing excessively, pulling Molly inside the cuff, bouncing her uncontrollably to the point of motion sickness, and Molly realized how difficult her new life was going to be.

The hours seemed to drag. After Leah had finished her shift, she strolled around the mall, shopping and stopping to chat with an occasional acquaintance. Molly was exhausted. The jarring motion of Leah”s footsteps was taking its toll on her. At one point when Molly was being thrashed, she felt a significant change in temperature. Then she heard a thunderous boom and the motion became less violent. She realized that Leah had left the mall and was now driving home.






“Hey mom.” Leah dropped her keys onto the kitchen table.

“Hey sweetie, how was work”“ Her mother asked.

“Okay. Long.”

“I see you did some shopping.”

“Yeah. The mall was packed.”

“I bet.”

Leah and her mother lived alone. Her parents had been divorced for a number of years. Leah”s mother was young when she gave birth to her daughter, and her youthfulness made their relationship more sisterly than mother/daughter.

“I”m gonna take a bath.” Leah said.

“Okay. You havin” any friends over tonight”“

“Don”t know yet. Maybe. I”m kinda tired though.”

“Okay. Just let me know who”s coming over, if anyone.”

“I will Mom. Love ya.” She planted a kiss on her mother”s cheek and ascended the stairs to her second floor bedroom.

Molly barely overheard the conversation, but she made out enough to hope that Leah was going to invite Samantha over. She figured the bang she had just heard was Leah”s bedroom door closing.


Leah stood before her dresser and began removing jewelry. She did not feel Molly”s tiny body rising inside the cuff of her pant leg. The escapee peered out over the cuff, took a look up, and when she saw that her mode of transportation was occupied, she leapt from the pant leg to the soft, cushy carpet. Her feet sank into the fibers, making her landing an unsteady one, and she fell forward onto her belly between Leah”s feet. She stayed motionless for a second, peering from side to side at the long, pretty toes resting in the black shoes. Then Leah”s right foot rose from the floor. Molly rolled onto her back, defensively. With the tip of her right shoe, Leah slid the strap on her left ankle down over her heel, then rested the front of the right shoe against the other shoe”s heel and slid her foot from it. She kicked the left shoe off to the side and her stocking clad foot pressed into the carpet next to Molly, who was frozen with the terror of being stepped on. As Leah prepared to slide out of her left show with her stocking foot against the heel, Molly sprung up and ran toward the dresser, taking refuge under it. She watched as Leah kicked that shoe toward the other one. Molly stared as Leah”s gigantic fingers took the straps of the shoes and lifted them from the floor. She moved away from the dresser, opened her closet door, and tossed them inside.

Molly stared as Leah”s knees began to bend, one at a time, as if the giantess were dancing, then Molly saw the trousers sliding down Leah”s shapely legs. When they were around her ankles, Leah stepped out of them and tossed them toward a hamper. She then squatted, supporting the weight of her body on her toes. Molly felt slightly aroused at the sight of Leah”s tight ass resting on her heels. The mammoth girl reached into the closet and pulled out a pair of blue, fuzzy slippers, peeled the stockings from her feet, and slipped them into the beddies. She stripped down to her panties, then covered herself with a light blue, fuzzy robe and left the room.

Molly remained still in the darkness for what seemed like the better part of an hour. She had a mind to leave the safety of the dresser and explore the new territory as her sensitive eyes adjusted to the darkness, but if Leah returned during her expedition, she”d be caught like a roach in the light. She didn”t want that. Molly figured her safest bet was to wait for Samantha”s arrival, if she”d ever come.

Her legs were starting to ache from all the running and jumping she had done over the course of the day, and her stomach began to cramp with hunger. She sat Indian style, her ass sunk into the thick fibers of the carpet. Molly let out a sigh. Her size and the mocking cheer leader”s outfit Allison had dressed her in left her feeling ridiculous. She rested her elbows on her knees and let her face fall in her hands.






Allison was trembling. She sat on her bed, knees pulled up to her chest, and nervously bit at her finger nails.

“Fuckin” bitch, fuckin” bitch.” She kept repeating.

She had looked everywhere, but there was not a trace of Molly. She imagined the trouble she”d be in if the tiny cheer leader managed to summon help.

“Not possible. She couldn”t. She”s too fragile, too tiny.” Allison told herself. “Fuckin” little cunt.”

At one point when her mother had left for the mall, Allison made a thorough search of the entire house, as thorough as she could be. It seemed impossible, as if Molly had somehow evaporated. Allison rose from her bed and got to her belly on the bedroom floor.

“Molly.” She whispered. “I”m really pissed. You know if I find you, you”re dead now. I will kill you, bitch, don”t think I won”t.”






After returning from her bath, Leah put on a soft pair of blue and white, cloud patterned pajama pants and a white tee shirt. Molly watched intensely as the two massive feet stuffed in the beddies stood before her hiding place. She could make out Leah”s toes wriggling in them. Molly was beginning to feel cold, and she imagined how warm the slippers must have been. Leah took a magazine from her dresser and a portable CD player with headphones, fell onto her mattress, and began to read.

After a while of feeling isolated, Molly began to panic. It seemed as if Samantha wasn”t coming. She was getting hungry as well, and she did not possess the capability of caring for herself. The grim reality that she would have to temporarily depend on Leah was beginning to set in. Reluctantly, Molly left her shelter and inched her way toward Leah”s bed. Every now and then she could hear Leah”s voice sing a phrase from a familiar tune and the mattress would squeak as Leah moved her feet that were crossed at the ankles, to the beat of the song. Molly approached the foot of the bed.

“Leah”“ She called out once, softly.

No response.

“Leah!” She called a little louder this time.

Still nothing.

“****.” She said to herself. “Leah!” This time she screamed it in a shrill screech.

Leah did not acknowledge her.

“Damn it.” Molly said. She sighed and moved closer to the head of the bed. She called out one more time, knowing that it was useless.

Molly was fully aware of how desperate she”d become. She was throwing herself at the mercy of one of her foes, willingly. There was no other choice. She knew she”d feel embarrassed when Leah did find her, but she had to suck it in. She had to force herself to trust this girl who had pretty much ignored her and talked relentlessly behind her back at school.

As she stood before the towering bed, Molly came up with an idea. She looked to the nightstand next to the headboard. Getting to her belly, she looked under it and saw that a thick, black chord hung down its back. Molly formulated that it was the chord to an alarm clock, which seemed logical. Abandoning her reservations, she slid behind the night stand and gave the chord a tug. It seemed secure enough.

It wasn”t difficult for Molly to make the climb. The night stand was pushed close to the wall so there were two flat surfaced in front and behind her to brace herself against when she needed a rest. The entire situation felt silly. The idea that she was scaling the chord of a plug in some girl”s bedroom ran through her mind once or twice, scaring the **** out of her, but she had to push on.

Finally, she had made it to the top. She glanced over the plain of the stand, then snuck over it to the back of the alarm clock. Molly rested her fingers on top of the clock and pressed the tops of her cheek bones to her knuckles as she looked to the giant Leah. This was the first time that she”d got a good look at the giantess”s face. She looked so cute, bopping her head to the music, paging through a magazine, flexing her feet rapidly, thinking she was alone and unseen, having a private moment with herself.

Molly swallowed. She couldn”t understand why Leah hated her so much. Leah was just as attractive. Seeing Leah in her natural environment made her seem more human to Molly, more trustworthy, making it slightly easier to want to make contact with the girl.

Carefully, Molly crawled atop the alarm clock, stood, and began to wave her arms over her head. “Leah! Look here, Leah.”

Leah could not hear a thing, but she did think that she saw movement from the corner of her eye.

“Oh, please, Leah! I really need your help. Help me, please!” Molly pleaded, now bending her knees and still waving. She may have jumped once or twice.

Leah casually glanced at the clock. For a moment she thought nothing of the shrunken, barefooted cheer leader calling out to her. Then she blinked. Then she sprung her torso forward and sat strait up. Next, she tore her headphones from her ears.

“Holy ****!” Leah said aloud.

“Leah, it”s me, Molly! I need your help really bad!”

In a swift motion, Leah swung her long legs over the bed and planted her slippers on the floor, never taking her eyes off of Molly. Then she stood, backed up a little, and a confused and startled look overtook her pretty face.

Molly, using the clock as a soap box, pivoted her body in Leah”s direction and continued to address her. “Don”t be afraid, Leah! It”s me! Allison did this to me at the formal! This is what happened to me!” Molly felt elated just knowing she had gotten the girl”s attention.

Leah was not paying attention to the words coming from little Molly”s mouth. All she could sense was the sight of a girl she recognized to be Molly, but very tiny, leaping up and down on her night stand.

“What the hell”“ Leah let out. She grabbed the magazine from her bed and half-rolled it up, then she squatted and moved closer to the nightstand. She reached for the top drawer and slid it open.

Molly now had a confused and worried look on her face. “Leah” Wha, What are you doing” Leah, no! No!”

Leah scooped Molly with the magazine, pushing her from the alarm clock onto the night stand and toward the open drawer until the tiny girl fell in a soft bed of balled up socks.

“Oh, please Leah, wait! No, just wait, let me explain!”

The drawer closed on Molly”s words. She was once again engulfed in darkness, at the mercy of another threatening peer. She curled up between two pairs of socks, covered her head with her arms, rocked herself, and began to cry.