- Text Size +

Molly’s Worst Nightmare Chapter Six
By Masked Writer



Tara and Stacey sat next to each other in the booth. Their seat faced the door of the sub shop. Leah sat across from them, tingling with excitement.

Tara”s eyes glanced down to Leah”s purse which sat in the middle of the table. “Is she in there”“

“She”s fine, don”t worry about her.” Leah smiled and winked at Stacey.

Tara”s fingers tapped on the table. “I don”t feel good about this.”

“Why not” She said she wanted to get to Sam.” Stacey told her.

“She only said that because she knew Leah would be mean to her.”

“I wasn”t mean to her! I”m helping her!” Leah defended herself.

“Yeah right, after you tormented the hell out of her.”

“Since when are you her friend anyway”“ Leah pouted.

“Leah, she”s a person! You guys are treating her like a toy.” Tara glanced at the purse again. “She must be terrified in there.”

“I wonder if she can hear us.” Stacey pondered.

“Who cares”“ Leah took a sip from her drink.

“Hey, here comes Samantha!” Stacey pointed.

Samantha entered the sub shop in a leather winter coat with a white, fuzzy collar. She wore tight blue jeans, her cheering sneakers, and a button down blouse beneath the coat. Her shiny, light brown hair was let down straight. She walked over to the booth and put her hands on her hips.

“So, what”s the big emergency”“ Samantha asked.

Leah stood and slid out of the booth. “Sit!”

Samantha raised her brow and puckered her lips. “Okay.”

She sat, and Leah scooted in next to the other two girls across the table. For a moment, Leah just stared and smiled at Samantha.

“Okay, what already” What”s going on”“ Samantha sat with her forearms folded on the table.

Stacey leaned toward her and whispered. “We know what happened to Molly.”

“What”“ Samantha glanced at the girls, stopping at each one of their faces, trying to read them. Stacey and Leah were obviously amused. Tara seemed apprehensive and disgusted. “Well”“

“You ready for this”“ Leah began to unzip her purse.

“Yes already, come on!”

Leah dipped her fingers into the hand bag and pulled out the hair clip that imprisoned Molly. Tara let out a gasp when she realized what the other girls had done, but said nothing.

Tara placed the clip standing upright on the table and looked to Samantha for a reaction.

At first, she could only see the clip. Then she thought she saw something moving inside of it. She leaned forward to take a closer look.

Molly struggled to be recognized. Her stomach felt hollow as she watched Samantha”s face zoom in toward her. She wriggled her shoulders. “Sam, please help me! Get me out of here!”

“Oh my God!” Samantha”s eyes widened.

“It”s me! It”s really me, Sam, please help me!”

Samantha”s mouth dropped. As she leaned in even closer, Molly saw strands of light brown hair coiling up on the table around her. She could smell Samantha”s conditioner and perfume. She could even smell the giant girl”s minty breath as Sam spoke. “Molly”“

“Yes! Yes, it”s me! Get me out of here, please, I can”t breathe!”

Samantha turned her gaze to the girls across the table.

Stacey pointed at the helpless being in the hair clip. “Allison did that to her.”

“Allison”“ It made sense. Samantha knew how much Allison hated Molly. “But, how”“

“Who knows”“ Leah answered. “But she got away somehow and found me in the mall. She snuck home in the cuff of my pants hoping to get to you.”

“To me”“

“Yep.”

Samantha looked at Molly again who struggled fruitlessly for leverage. “I can”t believe it. She”s so small.”

“Yep.” Leah seemed pleased with her presentation.

“Let her out already!” Tara demanded.

Samantha took the clip from the table and held it before her face. “Wow. It”s really her.”

“Yes, it”s me, damn it Samantha, HELP ME!”

The words of the tiny girl barely reached Samantha”s ears. Her thoughts raced at the possibilities of having Molly so needful before her. She pinched the clip, and Molly fell a short distance onto a soft, white palm.

Molly landed on her hands and knees. She remained like that for a moment as she gasped deeply to fill her lungs. She could feel the moist perspiration from Samantha”s hand mixed with a hint of lotion. The hand was warm and smooth, with tickly grooves running across the surface of the skin. Samantha”s fingers were long and feminine with short, painted nails on the ends of them. Molly looked around to see the digits extended behind her, then sat back and looked up to find Samantha, plain faced except for the wide eyed glare she poured over her shrunken friend.

“Sammy”“ Molly cried.

Samantha did not answer her.

“Why are you looking at me that way”“ Molly knew. It sent chills through her body. Sam was not going to help her. Not without a price.

“Well.” A slight grin became visible on Samantha”s face. “Look at this.”

“Sam, please, you have to help me, you have to! I”m trusting you.”

“You”re trusting me” And I guess that”s supposed to make me forget about everything, huh”“

Molly could not hold back her tears. “What are you talking about”“ She stood to her tiny feet on Samantha”s palm. “Look at me! I need you! Please Sammy, I”m your friend!”

“Were. You were my friend.”

“But, you said”“ She buried her face in her hands for a moment, cried, and then looked to her captor. “I thought, we, you said everything was okay, Sam.” Molly shook her hands at her side. “Look at me! I need help. This is no time to be mad at me over some stupid boy!”

“Some stupid boy” You make me sick, Molly, you know that”“

“Why are you doing this” I trusted you!” Molly stomped a foot and shook her hands in front of herself.

Samantha jerked her palm suddenly, making Molly fall back onto her ass. “You”re a stupid girl, Molly. You think just cuz you”re pretty you can have friends, and boys, other peoples boys”“

“No!”

“Well, you can”t. Now, all of a sudden you need something and you expect me to help you”“

“Sammy, listen to yourself, please! Look at me! Think of my family!”

“Why do you think Allison did this to you in the first place, huh”“

“She”s crazy!” Molly shouted.

“Look, Molly, I”m doing you a favor by not giving you up to her, you hear me”“

Molly got to her knees and hung her head. “I can”t believe this.” She started crying again. “No one will help me. Why”“

“You want me to help” Fine, I”ll help. But, you”re mine now, understand” All mine. You got this coming to you, girlfriend.”

Molly spun around to look at the other girls. Leah glared at her. Stacey just grinned as if none if it were real, as if it were a story she was listening to. Tara looked genuinely worried.

“Please help, Tara!” Molly stood and screamed with her hands cupped around her mouth. “Please help! Please!”

Samantha lowered her hand and tilted it so that Molly tumbled onto the table. “You think she”s going to help you”“

Molly ran toward Tara. “Stop them, please, I”ll do anything you want Tara, just don”t let them”“

Samantha shoved Molly from behind by pushing her index finger into the helpless girl”s back. She fell forward and rolled over, only to have Samantha”s index and middle fingers come down on her shoulders to pin her. She struggled, pushing at the fingers. “Please Sam, let me up, you”re hurting me.”

“I”m hurting you” What about how you hurt me”“

Molly kept pushing at the fingers. “I didn”t! I didn”t do anything to hurt you, Sammy! I would never do this to you! I”d help you!”

“You couldn”t do this to me because nobody hates me enough to shrink me into a doll.”

“Let her up, Sam.” Tara pleaded.

Samantha withdrew her fingers. “Leah,” she said calmly, “may I borrow that clip”“

“Why of course you can.” Leah handed the accessory to her.

“Samantha, don”t!” Tara protested.

Molly crouched down and covered her head as Samantha”s fingers curled around her. “No Sam! Please!”

With Molly in her fist, Samantha twirled her hair into a bun and squished the tiny girl into it, trapping her with the clip.

Tara slapped her palm down on the table. “You”re going to hurt her!”

“Oh shut up already.” Leah told her. “She”s getting what she deserves.”

Molly gave up struggling. She knew she”d only exhaust herself. Samantha”s hair cushioned the grip of the clip on her so that it was less painful than it had been before.

“Thank you, girls.” Samantha said as she stood up. “I”ll take good care of her.”

“We knew you would.” Leah smiled.

“Does anyone else know”“ Samantha asked.

“No, only us, and Allison. But Allison doesn”t know that we know, so don”t say a word to anyone. We could get in a lot of trouble for this!”

“Don”t worry. No one will ever know.” Samantha smirked and turned for the door.







When she reached her home, Samantha headed for the bedroom. She could feel Molly twitch in her hair, and she brought her hand up to the clip to adjust it. She stood before the mirror for a moment, glanced in the mirror, and smiled. “Molly”s in my hair,” she whispered to herself. “Molly, Molly, Molly.” She sat on the edge of her bed, leaned back, removed the clip from her hair, and shook her head. Molly fell onto the comforter.

Molly stretched her aching limbs, then sprung to her feet to locate Samantha. She stood before the mirror again, with her back to Molly, and ran a brush through her hair.

Molly had seen Samantha”s room before. It all looked the same, the white bed spread with stitched, pink flowers, the light blue wall paper, the cream colored rug, the full length mirror near the wicker hamper, the posters; the atmosphere soothed her in spite of the fact that it was out of proportion. The sensation did not stay with her long.

Samantha turned toward the bed and looked down upon Molly. A feeling of supremacy maddened her. She took slow steps toward the bed, and Molly backed up cautiously, her bare feet sinking into the cool spread.

“What”s a matter, Mol” Scared”“

She continued to back up.

Samantha knelt on the bottom of the bed, sending two enormous tremors through the mattress as each knee sunk into it. Molly stumbled recklessly but did not fall.

Samantha kicked off her shoes, and let herself free fall onto her side. The blow sent Molly into the hair, then back down. Her limbs sprawled out recklessly when she landed. She scurried to her feet. Samantha”s redwood-like thighs rested on top of one another before her.

“This is gonna be a lot of fun, Mol. You and me are gonna get real close.” She reached for her prisoner, plucking her up by the back of the sweater.

Molly dangled wildly until she was dropped onto the pillow next to Samantha. She was over the initial shock of Samantha”s treatment. She felt angry. Defiantly, Molly folded her arms and looked up at Samantha whose cheek rested on her palm, propped up on her elbow.

“Are you happy”“ Molly scoffed. “Do you feel powerful” Look at me! Big deal, you can push me around. So what.”

“I always was the bigger person, Molly.”

“Funny. Real funny. I”m sick of being treated like this. You can”t keep doing this to me! I won”t stand for it! I”m still me! Still a person!”

“Yes, you are still you, still a little bitch.”

Molly grew more frustrated. “Why can”t you just be a friend to me” Why” All you have to do is take me home!”

“And then what” What are you gonna do like that” You”d still be tiny anyway.”

“What if Allison does this to some one else”“ Molly reasoned with her.

“Doubt that.”

“Why”“ Molly demanded.

“Because, she”s probably scared shitless that you got away. How”d you do it, anyway”“

Molly sat Indian style on the pillow and explained her ordeal to Samantha.

“Wow, Mol, that was pretty smart. I”ll have to make sure I keep you all locked up.”

“For what” Where am I gonna go anyway” No one will help me. I hate all of you! What if you were in my shoes, how would you feel”“

“You don”t have any shoes.”

“I”m serious.” Molly slapped her hands on the pillow.

“So am I.” Samantha thought for a moment. “I wonder how you”d act in my shoes.”

“Not like you”re acting!”

“Really” Let”s see.” Samantha pulled her leg up and peeled off one of her white socks.

Molly stood. “Sam, what are you doing”“ She began to back up. “Sam, no! No!”

Samantha took Molly into her fist and dropped her into the sock.

“Sam no! Stop it, now!”

Samantha held the sock in front of her face for a while and watched the helpless creature fighting inside of it. She rolled onto her back and sat up, then pulled her leg up and began to slide the sock over her foot.

Molly was pushed up against the arch of Samantha”s foot. Her limbs scrambled sporadically.

“Stop tickling!” Samantha swung her leg over the side of the bed and pinned Molly between her foot and the carpet until her prisoner stopped squirming.

“Good. That”s better.” Samantha glanced around the room. She looked at her sneakers, but knew Molly would be crushed if she put them on, so instead she slid her feet into a pair of slippers and walked on her heel in order to not pulverize the girl in her sock. She made her way to the kitchen, and took the phone in her hand. She called Alyssa.

Samantha crossed her leg and dangled the foot that Molly was pressed against. Molly had positioned herself so that her face was between two of Samantha”s toes, enabling her to breathe easier. She was not aroused by Sam”s toes the way she was by Tara”s. She was angry, but remained still as to not instigate her keeper.








Even though the job she was now being forced to do was humiliating, it was better that being trapped in Samantha”s sock. Samantha sat with her back against the headboard of her bed, talking to her boyfriend on the phone. Her knees were pulled up in front of her.

Molly knelt before her captor”s toes. There was a capful of nail polish remover near her in which she dipped the cotton ball she was handling into. Then she”d scrub the paint from Samantha”s toes.

“That”s such a shame about Molly,” Samantha said into the phone to her boyfriend. She sounded so concerned, but smirked down at the prisoner before her feet, mocking her.

“Oh, I really hope she”s okay.” Samantha wriggled her toes after Molly finished removing the old polish. She pointed to the bottle of blue paint by her feet.

Samantha had snipped the cap off of the brush with a scissors so that Molly could handle the task easier. Molly dipped the long brush into the bottle and began painting. When she”d smudge polish onto Samantha”s skin by mistake, she”d tear a piece of cotton and dip it into the remover, then fix her mistake. After a few moments, she became so absorbed in her task that she forgot all about how terrible Samantha treated her.

“Okay sweetheart, gotta go. Love you. Bye.” Samantha hung up the phone. She looked around her knees to watch Molly. She smirked. “Brandon says hello.”

Molly ignored her.

“He”s very concerned about you.”

Molly continued painting.

“Too bad you won”t be chatting with him anymore. Oh well. You”re doing a nice job there, Molly. Keep up the good work.” Samantha stretched her arms and yawned.

When her nails were painted, Samantha made Molly kneel before each one of them and blow on them so that they would dry.





A knock at the door startled both of them. “Who is it”“ Samantha asked.

“It”s me!” It was Alyssa”s voice.

“Hey! Come in.”

Alyssa entered. “So, what did you want to show me so badly”“

Samantha smirked and pointed at her feet.

Alyssa”s eyes widened. “What is that”“ She walked to the foot of the bed.

Molly stood, keeping her eyes on Alyssa as she moved through the room. Molly thought she looked so pretty in her long winter coat, her blonde hair let strait down, a smile painted on her classic American face, her large breasts pushing through a white, turtle-neck sweater.

Alyssa looked at Samantha. “What did you do”“

Sam laughed. “I didn”t do anything. Allison did that.”

A slow smile crept across Alyssa”s face as she knelt down to be eye level with Molly. “She”s so tiny!”

“Yep.” Samantha answered.

“And cute!” Alyssa added.

“She does a good job with toe nails too.”

“Awe, you made her do that”“

“She”s gotta be good for something.”

“Sam, that was kind of mean.” Alyssa gazed at Molly. “But it”s cute too!”

Molly fidgeted before Samantha”s toes, locked in Alyssa”s gaze. Even at her size, she still enjoyed being doted over. The girls that had once shunned her for being too pretty were now enchanted with her cuteness.

Alyssa placed her palm before her. “Come here, sweetie.”

Molly swallowed and walked forward. She crossed Alyssa”s long, soft fingers and sat in the center of her palm.

Alyssa raised her palm to her face and looked at Molly. “Wow. This is incredible! Did you get a good look at her”“ She asked Samantha.

“Of course I did.”

“Amazing. She doesn”t even seem real.”

Molly frowned. “I am real!” She pleaded.

“Oh my gosh, did you hear her voice”“ Alyssa felt tingly inside.

Samantha rolled her eyes. “Yes. Hand her over.”

“No, wait, I wanna hold her for a while.”

Samantha rose from the bed. “Fine. Be right back.”

“Where you going”“

“For a drink. I”ll bring you one back.”

“Okay. Bring something for Molly too!”

“Sure.” Samantha left the room.





The pretty blonde girl sat on the edge of the bed, cradling Molly in her palm.

Molly knelt. “Alyssa, please, you have to help me!”

Alyssa crinkled her brows. “What”s wrong”“

“What”s wrong” Look at me! You have to get me out of here!”

“Well, where do you wanna go”“

“Home!”

“You mean, your folks, they don”t know”“

“No! Allison shrunk me, then Leah found me, then she gave me to Sam, I tried to get Tara to help me but she wouldn”t!”

“Wait, Tara knows too”“

“Yes. And Stacey. But they”re tormenting me!”

“So, they all know, but your folks have no idea”“

Molly”s eyes began to tear up at the thought of her family. “No.”

“So they think you”re missing, just like everybody else”“

“Yes.” Molly sniffled.

A smile spread over Alyssa”s face. “Hmmm. So, we sort of own you now”“

Molly stood. “No! No you don”t own me! You can”t own a person!” Molly began to wave her arms. “Look at me, Alyssa, take a good look at me. I”m a human being, not a doll. I just got shrunk. Please help me, don”t be like them, please!”

The bedroom door swung open. “Here we are.” Samantha placed two drinks on the night stand.

“What about for Molly”“ Alyssa asked.

“We”ll just have to improvise.” Samantha sat beside her friend on the bed.

“She”s not too happy here.” Alyssa told her.

Samantha shook her head while addressing Molly in a funny voice, “Oh well, she”ll just have to get used to it, won”t she”“

“Guys, please, please don”t. If you”re not gonna take me home, just please be nice to me, please. Treat me like a person, please.”

Alyssa and Samantha looked at each other and schemed with their eyes. They were convinced that Molly was now indeed their possession.