- Text Size +

Molly’s Worst Nightmare
Chapter Eight
By Masked Writer


“Did you call Stacey and Tara”“ Samantha asked.

“Yeah, I called them both, but Stacey is out with her Mom someplace, and Tara”s mom said she left the house in the afternoon and wasn”t back yet. She told her mom she was going to your place.” Leah explained.

Samantha looked at Alyssa. “Well, she never came.”

“We were there all day.” Alyssa added.

“Well, maybe she got side tracked. I wish they were here though, you”re not going to believe this.” Leah walked over to her nightstand. “I saved all of our asses!”

“What are you talking about”“ Samantha asked with her hands on her hips.

“You”ll see.” She opened the drawer. “Where”s Molly”“

Samantha held up her hand bag.

“Good, keep her in there for a minute.”

“What are you doing”“ Alyssa could not contain her curiosity.

“You”ll see.” Leah removed a pair of socks from the drawer and held them over the bed. She pulled them apart, and something fell from them.

Alyssa sucked in a deep sigh, “What is that”“

“Take a closer look.” Leah answered, smiling.

Allison curled up on the bed and gasped for air. She could hear voices. One of them belonged to Leah. She pushed herself up so that she was sitting on her ass with her legs stretched in front of her. Her eyes filled with anger. With her feet, she pushed herself backwards, supporting herself with her hands, but the faces advanced on her faster than she could scramble.

“That”s Allison!” Alyssa noted.

“Yep. And she was gonna shrink us all! But I got her first!” Leah proudly responded.

“How” How did you shrink her”“ Samantha wanted to know.

“I threw hot tea in her face and she dropped the thing she used to shrink Molly, then I pointed it at her and pushed the button. She shrank right in front of me!”

“I don”t understand why she wanted to shrink us.” Samantha shivered at the thought of being so tiny and helpless. She could think of nothing more humiliating.

“Because she knew we had Molly. She was in the sub shop!” Leah explained.

Allison flipped over and attempted to scurry on her hands and knees as Samantha”s fingers came at her. They snatched the back of Allison”s coat easily.

“Stop it!” Allison shouted. “Let me go!”

Samantha dangled Allison in the air before her face. “So, you wanted to shrink us all, eh”“

“**** you!” Allison tried to wriggle out of the coat.

“Not a smart move, Ali darling. Nobody gets over on me, or my friends, bitch.”

Leah clasped one of Allison”s ankles and tugged her downward, leaving nothing but the coat in Samantha”s fingers. She held her upside down. “Yeah, who do you think you are” Did you actually think you”d get away with it”“

Alyssa interrupted them. “What are we gonna do with her”“

Allison hurled curses at her captors, but they went unheard. Leah dropped her back into the drawer and closed it. “Let”s get Molly out, I have an awesome idea!”














Caught up in the excitement of knowing what was to come, Leah had not changed out of her work clothes. She kicked her shoes off, called her friends, and paced around the house anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Tara remained trapped at Leah”s toes. She gave up on trying to escape. Eventually, Leah would peel off the stockings. Whatever happened after that depended on her will to live. However, when she recognized Samantha”s sneakers through the stocking, a new wave of energy swarmed over her. She pushed at the tip of the stocking, called out the names of her friends, tried tickling Leah”s toes, but nothing worked.

She collapsed. “I”m going to die in here. Please don”t let me die. Please, somebody find me.”








Leah took the note her mother left her on the table and placed it on the counter, ignoring the contact information written on it. The other girls helped clear the rest of the table. In the center of it, Leah placed a plate. She then took a container of chocolate pudding, placed it in the microwave to warm it, and proceeded to fill the plate with it.

“Okay, get Molly.” Leah instructed Samantha.

Samantha dipped her hand into the purse and plucked Molly from it. She kept her suspended for a moment, then spread her fingers apart and dropped her onto the plate.

Molly landed with a splat in the pudding.

“Hi Molly!” Leah waved to her.

Molly sat in the pudding; it came up to her waste. She tried to stand, but she slid and fell backwards. The girls burst into laughter.

“This is not funny!” Molly shouted, “Why are you doing this to me”“

“This is gonna be the best!” Leah said and ran to her bedroom to retrieve Allison.

Molly looked at Alyssa with begging eyes, “Alyssa, why are they doing this to me” Please make them stop.” Molly wasn”t crying anymore. She was frustrated and fed up with being treated like a toy.

Alyssa thought Molly to be irresistibly cute, but had not the sympathy that Tara did. She watched as Molly struggled to stand.

Samantha dipped her finger into the pudding, knocking Molly over with her thumb. She licked the dessert from her finger. “Yummy.”

Molly pushed off her palms, her legs ran furiously but she remained stationary as they slid on the bottom of the plate. “I hate you all!”

Leah returned to the kitchen with a closed fist. She put her other hand over the plate and assisted Molly to her feet by tugging at the tiny girl”s sweater.

Molly stood and shook her arms. Pudding covered her up to her chest. Then Leah”s fist was over the plate. Its fingers uncurled, and a body the size of Molly”s dropped from it.

Allison had an easier time getting to her feet than Molly did. Her eyes locked with Molly”s.

“Oh God, Allison. Oh my God!” Molly looked to the giant girls in awe, then back to Allison. “How” How did they do this”“

Allison filled with rage. She could feel her body tremble with anger. “You little bitch!” She screamed at Molly, then charged her.

Molly fell backwards from Allison”s body slam. “Allison, wait!”

Allison spread her knees over Molly”s stomach to pin her. She grabbed her enemy”s hair and pulled it so that Molly had to face her. “You stupid little bitch, this is all your fault!”

Molly struggled. “Allison, stop it, we have to work together now!”

“You have to be fucking kidding me!” She pushed Molly”s head back until it sunk into the pudding.

Samantha watched in awe. She could feel an anger welling up in herself as well. She enjoyed toying with Molly, but she could not break her thoughts from the fact that Allison had planned to do the same thing to her. She imagined herself on a plate full of pudding, struggling and screaming. The thought of it mortified her.

The pudding covered Molly”s face, and Allison held her under. Molly”s legs thrashed. She wriggled her body, but Allison had her pinned. Then Allison pulled her by the hair, bringing her head up out of the chocolate.

“I”m gonna kill you!” Allison screamed.

Molly spit out some pudding and gasped. “No, Allison, please, we have to help each other. They”re gonna torture you too!”

“I don”t care! You”re a dead girl!” And Allison pushed her under again.

“Think we should help out”“ Alyssa asked.

“What, intervene”“ Leah responded.

“Just wait a minute.” Samantha suggested.

“Allison”s winning, Sam.” Alyssa said.

“So.”

“So, do you want her to” I mean, Molly is kind of you friend.”

Molly was under for a long time. Allison, with a psychopathic look on her face, held her firm. Suddenly, Samantha tore Allison from the plate. Samantha had her by the wrist, pinching it between her thumb and finger.

Samantha addressed Molly. “Take of your clothes.”

Molly, knowing that the uniform only weighed her down, complied. She tossed them off the plate onto the table.

“She”s making a mess!” Leah cried.

“Don”t worry, we”ll clean it.” Alyssa reassured her.

Samantha tore the clothes from Allison”s body, then placed her back on the plate, but did not let go of her wrist. She dragged her around on the plate, making a series of ditches in the pudding. Molly watched helplessly.

“So,” Samantha said, “you wanted to make a doll out of me, huh”“

Molly pleaded with her. “Samantha, let her go!”

“What do you care you silly little bitch” Look what she did to you!” Samantha reminded her.

Molly could not help but feel compassion for the human being at Samantha”s mercy. “Allison!” She called out, “Just do what she wants, it”ll be okay.”

“**** you!” She shouted back.

Samantha pulled her from the plate and allowed her to hang for a moment while some pudding slid from her body back onto the plate.

Allison tried to fight. “You let me go right now you fucking bitch!”

“Let you go” Just when I”m about the get my just dessert”“ Samantha opened her mouth wide and held Allison over it. Her friends watched in anticipation.

Molly screamed. “Sam, stop it! Don”t do it!”

Samantha lowered Allison slowly into the hot cave of her mouth. Allison kicked her legs wildly and screamed. She felt one of her ankles bang off the tip of one of Samantha”s top, front teeth. “Stop it! Stop it, now!”

Allison felt Samantha”s lips close around her waist. Her wrist was now free, and she pushed at Samantha”s mouth, trying to free herself. Samantha looked strait ahead, winked at friends, and sucked Allison into her mouth. She threw Allison around, using her tongue, then pushed her to the back of her mouth. She loved the way she could feel Allison”s screams resonate inside her head. Allison”s feet tickled the back of Samantha”s throat, and she reflexively swallowed.

“Sam”“ Leah was stunned.

“No! No! You didn”t, you couldn”t have!” Molly screamed and fell to her knees in the pudding. She burst into tears.

“Did you just”“ Alyssa started.

Samantha put on a devious smile and nodded yes.

Molly held her head in her hands and tore at her own hair. She rocked herself, forward and backward, sobbing a painful cry. “No!” She kept repeating.

Samantha put her hand up to her chest. “Oooh. Need something to wash her down with.” She made for the refrigerator, took out the milk, poured the remainder of the gallon container in a glass, and chugged it. “Better. Much better.”

“Holy ****, Samantha! You ate her”“ Leah asked.

“Why not. She was gonna shrink us.”

Alyssa stared at her blankly. “What did she feel like”“

“Oh, she fought it. I think I can still feel her kicking.” She gazed at Molly, leaned into her, and spoke. “Now, we don”t want to get eaten little girl, do we”“

Molly kept rocking herself and crying.

“So be a good girl for us now on.”














If Molly knew of her existence and could speak with her, she would have told Tara she was lucky to be trapped in Leah”s stocking, for she had missed witnessing one of the most horrific human acts of violence imaginable.

Tara, however, did not know this, and remained curled up under Leah”s second toe. “Help me. Somebody. Please.”






















Molly curled up in Alyssa”s palm and trembled as the warm water rolled over her body, washing away the pudding. Alyssa held her under the spigot, allowing the gentle stream from it to fill her palm and then spill from it into the sink.

“It”s okay, Molly. Nobody”s gonna eat you.” She tried to sound reassuring.

Molly still could not believe what she had witnessed. Though she appeared traumatized, in her mind she could think clearly. She knew that she had no choice but to attempt an escape from the girls. She knew she would have to do it with her wits, there was no physical way to overcome them. She would play their game.

She though about Tara and wished for her presence.











Leah relaxed on her bed as Samantha sat at the computer desk.

“So, where is it”“ Samantha asked.

Leah”s ankles were crossed, and she curled her toes, throwing her tiny friend about without knowing it. “Where”s what”“

“The thing she used to shrink Molly.”

“Oh, that. Right here.” She took it from her pocket and placed it upright on the desk.

“That”s it” A lipstick”“

“That”s it.” Leah sat up as Samantha came over to inspect the device.

“I pushed that button, and a bunch of blue **** came out of it, and Allison shrank.”

Samantha took the lipstick into her hand, pointed it at Leah, and placed her thumb on the button. “This button here”“

Leah screamed and scurried across the bed. “Samantha, don”t!”

Samantha threw her head back and laughed, then put the lipstick down.

“That wasn”t funny, Sam!”

“You should have seen your face!” Samantha laughed and sat on the floor, Indian style.

“You could have really shrunk me, you bitch.”

“Oh get over it, I didn”t, did I”“ Samantha sighed. “So what are we gonna do with that thing”“

“I don”t know.” Leah took it in her hand and placed it in her pocket. “But we”re not playing with it, and we are not shrinking anybody!”

“I know. You don”t think I”d do that, do you”“

“Well, you ate somebody!”

Samantha though about it. “That don”t count. That was self-defense.”

“Self-defense”“

“Yeah, she was gonna shrink us, and, she was gonna kill Molly.”

Leah sat on the side of the bed and placed her feet on the floor. “Well, you didn”t have to eat her.”

“I sort of did.”

“Whatever.” Leah sighed. “What do you think it”s like”“

“What”“ Samantha asked.

“To be that tiny”“

“I don”t even want to know.”

“I mean, imagine how big we must look to Molly. She must be scared stiff! We could step right on her!”

Samantha smiled. “Or eat her.”

“That”s not funny.”



















Using a scissors and a wash cloth, Alyssa made a toga for Molly out of a white wash cloth. When Alyssa entered the room, Leah was still sitting on the side of the bed. Samantha was on the floor. Alyssa placed Molly on the carpet at her feet and pulled the chair to the computer desk out to sit down.

Molly stood shivering, waiting for a prompt. Her eyes scanned the floor. They stopped at the sight of Leah”s stocking feet. She thought she saw something moving between the toes.

“What”s she doing”“ Alyssa asked as she watched Molly approach Leah”s feet.

Samantha shrugged.

Molly stood at the tips of Leah”s toes and peered down into the stocking.

Tara leapt up and down. “Molly, help me! Can you see me” Oh God, help me, please, get me out of here!”

Molly”s jaw dropped. She knelt before Leah”s foot and peered through the stocking, placing her hands on Leah”s first and second toes. “Tara” It”s you! What happened”“ She whispered.

Leah wriggled her toes sending Tara reeling and knocking Molly backward. “What are you doing”“ Leah asked curiously. She thought it odd that Molly should take an interest in her feet.

Molly knew she had to think fast. “Leah”“

“Yeah”“

“You”re feet. They must be awfully tired from working in those shoes you had on. I could massage them for you, if you want.” She offered sheepishly.

“She wants to massage you feet”“ Alyssa giggled.

“She did a good job with my toe nails.” Samantha said, taking off her socks and wriggling her toes.

“Please” You”ll really like it, I promise.” Molly pleaded.

Leah looked dumbstruck. “You”re serious” You want to rub my feet”“

Molly nodded. “Please, I”ll do anything, just don”t hurt me anymore, please.”

“Go ahead, let her.” Samantha encouraged Leah.

“She”s really afraid of us now.” Alyssa whispered, thrilled at the thought of having a tiny, complacent slave.

Leah plucked Molly from the floor. “Okay, get to work.”


















Leah”s back rested against the headboard. She stretched her legs out in front of her. Molly stood before the milky sole of Leah”s foot. She pushed her hands into the arch and rubbed. Leah cooed and wriggled her toes. Looking up, Molly could see Tara trying to stand between Leah”s first and second toes. She pressed her body into the stocking trying to stretch it fruitlessly. Molly motioned to her to try and work her way down.

“Wow, that feels really good.” Leah commented.

“See, she”s good for something after all.” Samantha said from the floor.

Alyssa kept her self busy at the computer, surfing and sending instant messages. “I wonder where Stacey and Tara are”“

“Probably at the mall,” Samantha answered.

Tara sat on the soft flesh between her friend”s toes. She began to squirm, working her way down between the sole of Leah”s foot and the stocking.

Molly saw that Tara”s descent was difficult. She pressed her hands hard into Leah”s arch and ran them up and down and side to side. Leah liked this, and every now and then she would flex her toes. When she did, Tara fell downward between the ripples in the ball of Leah”s foot and the loose stocking. When Leah”s toes relaxed, the stocking would get tight again and pin Tara. Molly encouraged her with gestures and whispers. Tara squirmed, gaining little momentum, but making some progress.

“This is great.” Leah said. “Do the other one too.”

Frustrated, Molly had to comply. She worked the other foot for a while, leaving Tara helpless, then switched feet again. This time when Leah flexed her toes, Tara slid easily down the length of Leah”s arch. She landed just above Leah”s heel where the stocking got tight again.

Molly was face to face with her tiny friend now. She whispered. “It”s gonna be alright. I”m gonna get you out of there, don”t worry.”

Tara was so tiny that she could barely make out the size and shape of Leah. Molly was more accessible, and Tara felt a wave of relief as Molly fingers pinched the stocking away from Leah”s flesh. Molly made small hole in the stocking, a hole that she was able to put her hand into. She cupped it under Tara, tugged at the stocking with her other hand, and Tara slid softly onto her palm. Molly closed her fingers around her and removed her from the hosiery that had imprisoned her for so long.

Uncurling her fingers, Molly stared at the tiny girl in her palm. She smiled warmly. “See, told you I”d get you out of there.”

Tara trembled. Molly, the girl that she once toyed with in her own hands, was now to her a giantess.

“It”s okay, sweetie.” Molly smiled. “I know you wanted to help me. Now I”m going to help you. Don”t be afraid.” Molly displayed her brilliant smile.

Tara pulled her knees up in front of her, locked her arms around her shins, and started to cry as she addressed Molly. “They couldn”t even see me! I”m so small. What am I going to do”“

“Don”t worry, it”ll be okay, I promise. I”m gonna get us out of here somehow.”

“But, at least people can see you. I”m like a speck!”

“Not to me.” Molly smiled. She ran the tip of her index finger down Tara”s back. “I”ll take good care of you till we can get away, I promise.”

“Aren”t you going to tell them about me”“ Tara asked.

“Do you want me to”“

Tara did not answer.

“If I do, they might take you away from me, and they”d have a really hard time handling you, you could get hurt. At least you”re safe with me.”

Tara looked around at the soft flesh that cradled her, trying to comprehend the fact that the tables had turned.

“Hey,” said Leah, “what”s going on down there.”

Quickly, Molly stuffed Tara into the chest of her toga and continued to massage Leah.