- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while since the last time I posted a chapter. This one wasn't the next story I expected to upload but I just liked the idea and gave it a shot, I'm quite happy with the result.

A special thanks to Franchise Writing for helping me a lot with the setting and the intro!

~ Town of Axel ~

“Kazumaaaaa! Why do we have to go out this early, we just got home! Haven’t we been through enough? It's bad enough my worshipers were ungrateful to us back in Alcanretia, but we got run out of my town too! Can’t we just sleep in and forget about what happened?!”

Hanging their heads, all members of the newly formed adventurer's group sulked as they made their way through the crowded streets of Axel. Leading the rest of its members, Kazuma looked over his shoulder tiredly at the blue haired and self-proclaimed Goddess Aqua as she ranted angrily. Shrugging his shoulders exhaustedly the would-be adventurer raised his hands weakly as he continued his pace.

“We dropped Wiz off at her shop yesterday evening. Since it’s our fault she almost died the least we can do is check up on her. Besides, I need to catch up with Vanir, he promised our joint venture would be progressing while we were away.” He grinned, the thought of the profit they’d be making enticing him greatly.

Sulking behind the brunet, Aqua puffed out her cheeks angrily before screaming once again. “HOW IS IT OUR FAULT SHE ALMOST DIED?! SHE SHOULD TAKE BETTER CARE OF HERSELF!” “Well, it was your holy magic that hit her Aqua. You should really take responsibility for your actions.” Glaring at the blonde Crusader, beside her, the navy haired Arch Priest puffed out her cheeks further.

“It’s not my fault that she’s a Lich, Darkness. She should have kept her distance from a Goddess.” “Are you sure you didn’t hit her on purpose? Even I can control the radius of my Explosion magic.” The Crimson Demon Megumin pointed out earning an even angrier scowl from the bluenette.

“WHY ARE YOU GANGING UP ON ME?! KAZUMAAAA DEFEND ME ALREADY!” Looking back over his shoulder, the only guy of their small group snorted before looking away much to her chagrin. “I DIDN’T DO IT ON PURPOSE! KAZUMA! KAZUMAAAAAAA!!!!!”

 

“KAZUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

~ Wiz’s Magic and Item shop ~

 

Pushing aside the door to the Lich’s shop, Kazuma and co entered together before looking towards the counter for the Demon General. “Oh hi everyone, welcome back!” Sighing with relief, (for the most part) everyone waved back to Wiz as the brunette gave them all a welcoming smile.

“I’m glad you recovered. We feared the worst on the trip home. You were fading in and out at an alarming rate.” Darkness announced earning an awkward laugh from the well-endowed shopkeeper. “Don’t worry I’m doing better now. I just needed some rest.”

“Rest and a power transfusion. If you waited any longer you really might have been turned.” Vanir remarked, the mask-wearing demon stepping forward from behind the counter as he carried a large box full of assorted relics.

“Whaaaa?! Don’t tell them thaaaaat!” Sweating, the rest of their group nodded as they made their way into the shop. “Regardless… It’s good that you’re feeling better.” Kazuma smiled earning a happy nod from the brunette.

“I’m glad you chose to drop by, I was going to send for you later anyway. I had some luck with our investment brat. It’s looking rather bright actually.” Vanir smiled cheerfully. Pumping his fist in triumph, the Adventurer grinned from ear to ear upon hearing this. That was exactly what he was hoping to find out.

“Sorry Yunyun, it looks like I won’t need you after all. You can leave anytime you’d like.” The ex-general announced confusing everyone else present. Hearing a quiet eep behind one of the shelves, both group and owners looked towards the far corner of the shop as they saw the shy brunette hiding from the rest of them… or more, from the only other Crimson Demon present.

Scowling as she saw her rival stalking her off in the corner, Megumin frowned before pointing directly at her. “Come out already Yunyun! We know you’ve been hiding here this whole time! Were you waiting for us again?” Sputtering as her head poked out, the other member of the Crimson Demons blushed as she was openly called out.

“O-O-Oh course not! I-I, I was just looking to buy… This! Y-Yes, I want this!” The mage called out before picking up a small ragged book from one of the bookshelves next to her. Peering over the box he was holding, Vanir scowled before shaking his head. “I is afraid that’s probably not the item you’d want. It’s a dexterity rune. The person who activates it can strengthen themselves but it comes at a cost, as do most things in this shop.” She groaned.

Nodding involuntarily, Kazuma scowled as he rubbed his neck. “You should really work on clearing out all of these cursed items…” He could only imagine what that one might do to them. Nodding in understanding, the regal Demon sighed as he lifted the box onto his shoulder.

“It’s underway… Speaking of, while I have you here, would you like to go over what you missed while you were away?” Nodding in excitement, both boys began moving towards the back of the shop forgetting the rest of the group present.

Crossing her arms in agitation, Aqua huffed angrily as she began walking over to the counter. “Since we came all the way out here the least you could do is serve us tea, what kind of a host are you?” She grumbled. Sputtering, Wiz nodded in apology before scampering around the side of the counter as she headed into her small kitchen.

Walking around herself as well, Darkness began looking around as she waited for the others to come back as Megumin and Yunyun confronted one another. “I told you before if you wanted to come and lose to me again you could just come to our mansion. Why do you keep waiting for me here?” The brunette mumbled as she looked at her arch-rival of sorts.

Puffing out her chest, Yunyun pouted as she pointed across towards the smaller girl. “J-Just because you win so much doesn’t mean I’ll lose this time around! I challenge you to another duel! This fight will be the one to decide who's the true leader of the Crimson Demons!” She declared.

Sighing, the Explosion mage nodded before crossing her arms. “Fine, what will this contest be this time? A duel of power, an eating and drinking contest? Name your game Yunyun!” Megumin declared. Frowning as she tried to think it over, the brunette’s eyes lit up before she lifted the book she had been holding upward.

“How about this! We’ll play a game of chicken! The first person to stop reading loses!” Looking over at the dusty tome she held, Megumin gave the other girl a deadpanned look. “Didn’t Vanir say that book was cursed?” Nodding, Yunyun smiled proudly as she flipped open the first few pages.

“Exactly! A true Crimson Demon is brave to a fault! If you can’t prove you're willing to take risks you can’t be the strongest member of our clan!” She declared. Scowling as she was called out, Megumin grumbled but moved next to the other girl none the less.

As their eyes peeked over the dusty parchment their brows furrowed in unison as they tried to read the strange language written inside. “Huh? What the heck is this? Is this supposed to be a spell?” “I don’t know… I suppose there’s only one way to find out though…” Glaring at each other, both girls cast their eyes away from one another’s as they shot down to the first paragraph.

 

“Invocabo vota nostra potestate.”

“Commodare tibi fortitudinem.”

“Et nos non miserearis omnibus qui noster affligram affligentes te!”

“Dona nobis immortalitatis vestrorum in omnibus!”

“Mox vero omnia possidere virtutem nos!”

“MOZ VERO OMNIA POSSIDERE VIRTUTEM NOS!”

“BOO-“

 

Crying out in pain before either girl could finish reading off the first page, both Crimson demons wailed as they felt the back of their heads waked painfully by the gauntlet clad fists of Darkness, the Crusader scowling at both of them as they dropped the tome onto the ground.

“What are you two doing! Vanir just explained that this item is cursed, why would you risk reading it!” She berated. Whimpering as they rubbed their sore heads, both girls looked up at the blonde weakly. “We wouldn’t have finished, Yunyun was beginning to back off. I guess since we were interrupted though that means I win.” Megumin smirked.

Gawking, the other Crimson Demon whined loudly before waving her arms. “T-That’s not fair! I was not! Y-You were the one waning! I wasn’t going to stop either!” Crying out as both their heads were hit again, Darkness sighed before shaking her head. She didn’t want to know what they might have just done had they not interrupted them both.

“Huh, whats this say?”

“A-A-Aqua-sama, w-wait!”

Blinking, all three girls looked to the blue-haired Archpriest as she picked up the book they had dropped, her eyes scanning where they had just left off.

 

“Boost?”

 

Jumping as a small red rune glowed to life on the cover of the book, all girls present gawked as the room around them suddenly started to shake. “WAHHHHHH?! WIZ WHATS GOING ON!” Panicking, the Lich quickly tried moving over to the tome in order to stop it but it was already too late.

Feeling the book suddenly vibrate, Aqua looked down as she dropped it to the ground, but it remained in the air floating. “W-what magic is this Wiz, whats happening?” Darkness barked as she saw the red aura around them pulsating.

As quick as it came, however, it suddenly vanished. Falling to the floor, all girls froze as they looked down at the book resting open on the floor. Clinging to one another, both Megumin and Yunyun peered down at the relic in confusion before it dawned on them what they were doing. Separating quickly, the brunettes scowled before stepping over towards the book.

“H-H-Hey Wiz… w-where are the words…?” Megumin whispered in fear. Looking up and down the pages, the ice mage shivered before shaking her head. “Oh dear… This is bad. What did you two read! This books the journal of a terrible Demon! She offers people gifts through this book and in return takes something else away as the cost! What did you ask for?!” She cried.

Paling both brunettes sputtered before kneeling down in front of the journal. “W-W-We, we didn’t ask for anything!” “Yeah, w-we were just reading what was on the third page! It was a bunch of nonsense, they weren’t even real words!”

Feeling their fears rise as they saw the look of horror on the older woman’s face, both Megumin and Yunyun paled. “T-This is bad… if you don’t know what you requested… then we won’t know what type of a pact you made. You two could be in grave danger!”

Crying out, both girls looked at one another in worry now before Aqua stepped forward. “Why is everyone freaking out? You said this thing belonged to a Demon right? So there’s nothing to worry about. You’re lucky to have me here after all. No Demon is a match for an Archpriest like me.” She announced proudly.

“I’ll simply purge the book of any curses. Problem solved. “She laughed before reaching for the journal. Looking at the bluenette in surprise, Wiz quickly began to panic. “WAIT AQUA DON’T DO ANYTHING-“

“Sacred Break – Curse!” Casting her magic on the book, all eyes widened as the journal flared to life before the Archpriests magic died off. As the room grew silent, all eyes turned to the book as they waited for something to happen.

Raising her brow, Aqua smirked before reaching down for the journal. “See, curse broken. You can thank me now-AHWHWHW!” Screeching as her whole body suddenly vibrated, everyone present gawked in horror as the blue-haired priest suddenly vanished!

“A-Aqua!” Looking over towards where the journal and the priest had been, the remaining girls shivered in fear as they saw the book slowly sink into the ground, the red glow it emitted slowly dissipating into the air. “A-A-Aqua… w-what happened to her!” Megumin whispered. Shivering along beside her, Yunyun nodded as she looked over towards Wiz and Darkness.

“I, I don’t know…” As they continued to watch the book, all eyes widened in surprise as the journal suddenly began to fade. “W-W-Wait, what’s happening to the tome! G-Grab it!” Megumin shouted. Lunging for the book, Darkness tried to reach it in time, but her fingers only met air.

Falling through the parchment, the Crusader's eyes widened as the book vanished from sight, and in its place, remained a small curved ruin etched onto the ground… and something else on top of it… “A-A-Aqua… is that, you…?” Darkness whispered.

Turning their heads towards the ground, the remaining three girls looked down as well before gawking in surprise. Lying on the ground, was their blue-haired archpriest… but, something was very wrong. She was only a few inches tall!

Rubbing her head in pain, Aqua whimpered on the ground as she tried to shake away the lingering pain she felt. “Stupid book! Look what you did Wiz, that really hurt!” Shivering as she was called out by the tiny girl, Darkness looked away first as she cupped her mouth.

“U-Umm… A-Aqua, open your eyes… b-but please, don’t freak out.” Looking upwards in confusion, Aqua blinked a few times before her face suddenly went blank. “WAAAAAAAAAAAAH?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! WHY ARE YOU A GIANT DARKNESS! AHHHHHHHH, WHY ARE ALL OF YOU GIANTS!!!!!”

Frowning, the Blonde looked over her shoulder as both Crimson Demons and Lich stared down at their tiny companion as they tried to process what was happening. “Oh my, what’s with all this screaming?” Turning away from Aqua, (as hard as that was) everyone looked at the back now as both Vanir and Kazuma stepped back in.

“Noticing the fearful looks everyone else wore, the ex-general frowned before directing his attention over to where they were standing. Upon noticing the certain lack of archpriest, and the newly acquired doll currently screaming on the ground, it didn’t take him to long to piece together what had happened.

 

“Oh dear… you read the book I told you not to… didn’t you? Well, this morning’s certainly become eventful. I suppose, we have a lot to talk about, now don’t we?”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

“Okay, so let’s try going over it once again…” “Bwaaaa…” “You’re saying that weird runes will appear around all of us and… “Bwaaaaaa!!” “Having contact with them will make us shrink same as Aqu-” “BWAAAAAAA!!” Trying to ignore the bawling Aqua, Darkness tried to sum up what Vanir told to everyone on the table minutes ago, to make sure she got it right.

Darkness, Wiz, Megumin, Yunyun, Vanir, and Kazuma were all sitting around the round table with a crying 3-inch Aqua on top of the furniture. Most of the regular sized people were focused on the conversation at hand but the pair of crimson demons couldn’t help but stare at the tiny goddess.

“Not exactly, you se-” “BWAAAAAA!!” “Can someone please silence this little vermin at once?!” Vanir finally snapped. It should’ve been easy to explain what he could gather from his ability to see the future and his own knowledge but it was taking him around 20 minutes to do so thanks to Aqua’s interruptions.

“I-I’ll get to it!” Not even trying to hide the excitement in her voice, Megumin seized the chance to seize her blue-haired partner. “Eh…? What’re you…? WAAAAAAAA-” Aqua yelled as Megumin’s gigantic hand appeared in her visual field, surrounding and effectively silencing her.

It took Darkness more than 10 minutes to convince Aqua to climb into her palm and take her to the table, only the threat of being attacked by a bug was enough to make the small priestess move. She still wasn’t used at all to her size and much less to be handled by others. The blonde crusader felt kind of bad for her ward and wanted Megumin to be gentler with Aqua but they would be staying at the shop all day if she didn’t silence her for at least a little bit. “Sorry Aqua but please endure it for a bit, we need to grasp the situation now and make countermeasures before we all shrink and be stuck at the mercy of some… Strange… Brute… Which would make us… Hehehe~”.

“Brat, I knew this was what you dealt with every day but, how do I say this… I'm Sorry…” Even while covered by his mask, Kazuma could sense a look of pity in Vanir’s face. “Thanks…” The young adventurer mumbled, having to bear the thought that even the demon king’s ex-general felt bad for him. “Please continue with your explanation Vanir…”.

Making sure that the struggling Aqua, engulfed in Megumin’s fist wouldn't interrupt him anymore and that the others present were focusing on him again, except for Yunyun’s wandering sight that fell on the restless goddess every few seconds, Vanir resumed his explanation.

“As I was saying, it's not ‘all’ of us. The brat and I are exempt from this curse since we were not present at the time. Only the ones that were in the room at the exact moment the pact was made are affected by this. The runes shall not appear around us nor would we be affected came into contact with them either.” Vanir informed before pausing to look at Aqua. Looking over at the pair of Crimson Demons confused, the ex-general cleared his throat as he tried to grab their attention back. It seemed like Megumin was trying to peek under the bluenette's skirt, and Yunyun wanted to stop her... but, she also seemed just as curious too. ‘I guess that’s the usual, even in different worlds’, Kazuma thought dryly.

“As I was saying... The reason the book is acting in such a random way is that there was no clear wish inside the girl’s mind's, and more importantly because of that DOLL’s interference!” Vanir emphasized the words, hoping that Aqua could hear him. Grinning as he heard a muffled scream, Vanir smirked in pleasure when he noticed the tiny goddess squirming harder.

“W-wait, you’re saying this is partly Aqua-sama’s fault? But she should’ve been powerful enough to get rid of any curses, right?” A confused Wiz asked. “Yes, normally, if it was a curse… You see, as I have mentioned before, we demons honor our contracts. What was in that book was not a jinx but a bargain. What that remnant of a goddess tried to do was a clear violation of the contract and so she was issued an appropriate punishment. However, if she didn’t partake in the charm’s reading's than maybe the after effect wouldn’t have been so awry”.

“Uh…” There was a mild sobbing in the room but since it wasn’t loud enough, Vanir chooses to ignore it. “How long she'll remain shrunk, when or where will the next rune will appear, these are things that even I can’t predict. I can’t even say if the effect will be as powerful on the next occasion or not either. For the time being, I would suggest you stay in a single secluded place to minimize- *ehem* Keep the risks at minimum” “Uh…” Aqua groaned once more, a weak whimper in her tone as she sulked in the brunette's hands.

“H-Hey, Megumin, could you please quiet down Aqua…? I’m starting to feel b- Megumin, what are you doing?” Darkness gawked as she went from feeling guilty too dumbstruck watching the small wizard manipulating the even smaller priestess as some kind of action figure in her hands.

“Eh? Isn’t it obvious? This is so cool! She's like some kind of a doll but totally anatomical!! I can make even make her do these poses!!!” The crimson demon moved her partner’s limbs effortless but dexterously with her fingers. Each motion getting a sob as an answer from the goddess in question as she was played with like some kind of a toy. In no time, Aqua acquired a posture worthy of a martial artist.

“This is cool right, right!?” Megumin looked with sparkles in her eyes to Darkness, ignoring Aqua’s weeping either because she didn’t notice or simply choose not to pay attention to her newly acquired plaything.

“Come on, Megumin, you’re such a kid! Let poor Aqua go” Yunyun interjected. “What did you say?!” Megumin raised the hand she was using to hold Aqua before presenting the tiny priestess to her rival. “Aqua kick!” Swiftly, the wizard moved the goddess in a way that she ended up kicking Yunyun’s face. Rather than painful, it was just annoying.

“Megumin…” The crusader called her younger companion in a serious tone. Pouting, the brunette nodded her head sheepishly before letting Aqua go in favor of not getting any more punishment from the blonde. “I-I’m sorry okay?! I didn’t have many toys growing up so…” Being comprehensive with the Wizard’s past, Darkness just let the matter slide with a sigh. ‘She did help make the conversation go by faster…’.

Now back on the table, Aqua wiped her tears and pointed at Wiz. “I don’t care what Vanir says, this is all the undead’s fault!! I’ll get rid of you once and for all!” Not thinking straight, Aqua charged towards Wiz’ hands and started punching them.

“A-Aqua-sama! Please, no! It hu- Wait, it doesn’t hurt…?” Both the lich and the goddess were confused now, the usual burning pain that Wiz got when in contact with Aqua wasn’t there.

“Hmm, interesting, maybe as a side effect of shrinking her magic output went down with her body as well.” Vanir conjectured. After hearing this, Aqua slowly and fearful backed out from Wiz’s hands.

“So, you’re saying I can touch Aqua-sama now…?” Wiz asked with slight confusion in her voice.

The priestess felt despair as the real meaning of those words fell over her. Now she didn’t have any kind of protection against the lich, she was totally at her mercy! ‘I wasn’t that mean to her as the others said I was... right…?’ Aqua raised her head and looked at what little she could see of Wiz’s face past her voluptuous bosoms. Without the protection of her holy magic around her, she suddenly looked a lot scarier than before!

Leaning down, Wiz looked straight at Aqua as her lips began to twitch into a small smile. Slowly and sheepishly, she moved her left hand towards the tiny goddess as her smile grew by the second.

Closing her eyes and raised her arms in a weak attempt to stop the lich’s fist, Aqua began to scream. ‘Is this how I'm going to die?! Crushed to death by a lowly undead…!? Is no one going to stop her?!’ Aqua opened her eyes to look around for help in her party member but her vision only caught Wiz’s grip right over her head. “Heeeeel-” *pat* “Eh…?”

Blinking, Aqua’s eyes peered upward as her head was gently being prodded by Wiz’ index finger. It was messing her hair but other than that no harm was done to her being. She was simply giving her... a gentle caress? ‘Is she… Patting my head…?’ A strong blush appeared on Aqua’s face as she noticed the shy smile on the giantess lich’s face.

“I-It’s true! It doesn’t hurt when I touch her! It actually feels a bit funny, it tickles! Hehe,~ Aqua-sama you’re really cute like this~” Wiz giggled while patting Aqua’s head with a bit more of confidence now, even making the now tiny goddess lower her head by sheer strength unintentionally.

“L-Let go of me, you filthy lich! Even at this size, I’m still a goddess you know?! Show some respect!!” Hearing a chorus of snorts and snickers, Aqua’s head shot up as her party members couldn’t totally hold back their laughter at the scene, which only increased the goddess’ embarrassment.

“S-S-S-So sorry, Aqua-sama! I just got carried away since I can actually touch you now!” Wiz quickly lifted her finger from Aqua’s now messy hair but didn’t move her hand too far away. “W-Would you like me to give you a lift…? As an apology!” The undead showed a bit of excitement in her expressions, she was clearly enjoying this.

“G-GET AWAY FROM ME!!” Aqua ran in the direction opposite to Wiz. As she raised her head, the priestess noticed she was going straight to Kazuma. Suddenly, Aqua stopped, looked straight at the adventurer with the expression of someone looking at trash and did a u-turn towards Darkness.

“Hey!! Why’s this little bug so full of herself?!” The young man stood up and tried to loom over Aqua, just to be stopped by Darkness. “K-Kazuma, please stop! I know you’re mad but please cut her some slack, she went through a lot today! Don’t s-stomp her as if she were crushing some kind of bug in a slow but carefully manner and th-” “Why isn’t she looking at YOU like trash than?!” After that last remark, both Kazuma and Darkness sighed before taking their seats again.

As Darkness sat down, she leaned her upper body over the table in a tired manner. “Aqua, I know this seems difficult to believe but I swear I’ll protect you as the party’s crusader and your dear friend! In exchange, I would like it if you could do your part and try not to cause too much trouble… Hey, Aqua, are you even listening?” Darkness lifted her face and scanned the table for the tiny priestess. However, she only found Wiz and her party members looking at her with astonishment while Vanir seemed to be holding himself back from snickering. “I-Is this some kind of bullying play…?” Darkness asked with excitement in her eyes. “Y-you damn masochist! You’re crushing Aqua under your lewdly huge chest!” Kazuma snapped once again. “K-Kazuma, you always know what to say to- Wait, what?!”

Aqua thought that taking refuge with Darkness was the right call. However, she didn’t expect the giantess crusader to suddenly move after protecting the priestess from Kazuma. The bluenette barely had any time to register the blonde’s enormous chest coming down to her as the mounds of flesh took over her vision.

The pressure only increased as more of Darkness body was using the table as support, however. As Aqua was completely buried under Darkness’ already usually heavy breasts, feeling the blonde’s warm and soft flesh in her back caused the smaller girl to thrash. She could wiggle a bit but it didn’t look like that would help her, nor did it look like Darkness even felt her struggling movements, to begin with!

As the giantess started talking, Aqua couldn’t quite make out what she said, but the blonde's voice vibrated causing a ripple through her massive bosom, shaking her to her very core. Not to mention the heat was raised by the second. As Darkness squirmed in place, the priestess weak body was being dragged around much to her chagrin as sweat began to coat her petite frame. 'I-I know I'm a Goddess of water but not this kind of water!' She could probably purify her sweat and make it clean but she didn't want to be stuck here any longer than she had to be! Soon, the light appeared once more over her tiny eyes thankfully as she saw a small ray of hope in her humid prison. Darkness body was rising back up! A slight layer of sweat kept Aqua pasted to the bottom of the crusader’s breasts partway until the bluenette could free herself by struggling.

As soon as Aqua fell to the table, she took some steps back as she staggered before looking back at a very worried Darkness. Pointing her shaking right hand towards the priestess, unsure about how to ask for forgiveness, Darkness squirmed as she saw her looking up at her fearfully. Screeching as she saw the giantess reaching for her, Aqua took off in a different direction as she tried to get away from her cruel jailor! “Aaaaaaaa!!” “A-Aqua, w-wait!! I… Lost her trust…” Darkness lowered her head defeated.

Aqua then realized she was running towards Megumin and stopped in panic, however. 'LIKE HELL IM GOING BACK OVER TO HER!' She was out of options, the only way left was… Yunyun… ‘I don’t know her that well but she seems kind… Will this be alright…?’ Sheepishly, the priestess went towards the curvier crimson demon as she stared up at her hopefully.

‘I-Is she coming to me…?’ Yunyun noticed the goddess’ gaze. ‘D-Does she trusts me…? C-could it be that I can be friends with her?!’ With a slowly widening smile, Yunyun brought her arms closer towards the shrunken girl. ‘C-come here, little one…! I won't hurt you!’ With a face that screamed that Yunyun was ready to hold Aqua. However, right before the priestess got there, she was snatched away by Megumin, who was sitting right next to Yunyun.

“Ha! So you finally realized the wonders of being under my care?!” Megumin announced, her eyes glimmering with pride as she cradled the thrashing goddess back and forth. “WAAAAAAAAAH! I want to go home!! I want to go home!!!”.

“S-she’s right! We need to look for refuge before anyone else gets affected!” Darkness announced, now back to her former self after her... incident. “Yunyun, would you mind coming to our mansion? I think it's for the best if we all stay together for this.” “E-Eh!? W-why? I’m Megumin’s rival, you know?! I can’t just go over there and…” Yunyun, while happy, couldn’t just cast aside her pride. “But, you live by yourself, right? I’m worried…” The crusader’s characteristic sense of rightness and protection wouldn’t let the crimson demon be by herself in this kind of crisis. If something happened to her after this was their fault, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself!

Seeing both Yunyun’s and Darkness’ troubled faces, Megumin couldn’t avoid butting it. “It's fine Yunyun... Darkness is the one inviting you… Plus, you'd probably get more chances to challenge me… I-If you wanted to that is”.

Staring back at the brunette in surprise Yunyun’s face lit up with bliss before she noticed and tried to straighten her expression. Still, she couldn’t take away a slight blush on her face “I-It can’t be helped! If you put it like that…” Darkness chuckled at the sight of these two embarrassed friends.

“M-Megumin… Your g-grip…” Aqua whimpered out while panting, the smaller but as bashful wizard forgot about the tiny priestess still in her hand! “A-Ah! Aqua, sorry! S-stay with us, we still need to find out who would win! You, or Chomusuke!” Megumin grinned giddily. “Maybe going out this way isn’t so bad after all…” Aqua whimpered weakly.

*Ahem* Vanir cleared out his throat to get the girls’ attention. “If you would be so kind, would you mind also taking Wiz with you?” “E-EH!? Vanir-san, am I really that much of a bother that you want to get rid of me?!” The busty lich asked with worry in her tone.

“To be honest, yes, you are”. “Uhg!” Wiz felt as if an arrow struck her chest. “But I wouldn’t just get rid of you like that. You see, it might be for the best if all of you, the affected ones, are together. You could help each other easily that way” Vanir explained. “The brat and I shall stay here at the shop and try to find a way to undo this mess you've made. With you in here, we would be too worried about checking the floors, or worse, our soles, rather than focusing on the task at hand.” Most of the girls flinched at Vanir’s remark. Except for Darkness, who looked a bit... excited really.

“L-let’s make a rule to not use shoes at the mansion…” “Agreed…” Both crimson demons were bent on this.

“Plus, we can’t let you stay in such a defenseless state with a brat at the peak of his youth, now can we?” All the girls turned towards Kazuma at the same time, everyone wearing a different expression that varied from worry to panic. “H-HEY! I-I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING THIS WHOLE TIME, OKAY!?”.

“W-well, regardless, I think Vanir might be on to something. What do you think, Wiz, would you like to come with us? The more the merrier, there’s more than enough space at the mansion” Darkness invited her with a sincere smile. “W-well, if you’re okay with me…” Wiz nodded sheepishly, a bit troubled but happy regardless for the invitation.

“HEY, WHO SAID THAT THE FILTHY UNDEAD COU-” “Megumin…” “Here! Aqua, let’s try flying! Extend this arm like this, then move the other like…” “NOOOO~!” Thanks to Darkness and Megumin’s intervention, Aqua didn’t have time to object.

“W-What was tha-” “No need to worry about that, Wiz, let’s just get ready, okay? I’ll help you pack, alright?” Darkness pushed Wiz to her room, ready to get whatever they need. Following along behind Darkness, the brunette walked, unaware of the desperate yelling from the bluenette as she soared through the air surrounded by Megumin’s finger.

“Brat, if you want to take your time with the investigation, I’ll understand” Vanir proposed to Kazuma, earning a weak nod from the sighing boy. He didn't want to be a part of any of this. This was going to be such a pain and he knew it...

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 “Okay, everyone ready?” Darkness was in front of the door, ready to lead the part of four normal sized girls plus one doll-sized goddess back to their mansion.

“Ehm…” Yunyun sheepishly raised her hand. “Yes, Yunyun?” “Is it okay to have Aqua on the outside like that…? It might be dangerous if someone spots her…” “Huh, you might be right, it could be dangerous if some weirdo recognized her like this. Hey, Megumin, let me carry Aqua for now”.

“Ehh!?” The shorter wizard showed her chagrin towards the idea, as she covered the tired Aqua with both hands now. “Come on, can’t I have her for just a little bit longer? Halfway back, final offer!” “Megumin, stop referring to Aqua as a belonging, she’s still our comrade!” Looking up at Darkness weakly, the exhausted goddess smiled weakly. At least one of them still saw her as a person. “I’m sure she’ll let you play with her later if you ask nicely so hand her over” Gawking as her hope was swiftly shattered, tears fell from the shrunken girl's eyes as she was passed over like some type of a ragdoll.

Sighing, Megumin pouted as she did as Darkness asked, placing the goddess into the blonde's hands. “Good girl, now Aqua…” Darkness saw the tiny bluenette’s now worried face. “H-hey, sorry about earlier… It wasn’t on purpose I swear! I didn’t mean to…” “To ram your stupid heavy lumps of fat over my poor fragile body?!” Aqua snapped back at the blonde, who almost squealed with excitement to the insult.

“W-w-well yes… I’m really sorry Aqua, please forgive me for that and for what I’m going to do now... but, we need to keep you safe!” Darkness announced while slightly lowering her head and doing a sign of pleading with her free hand. “Well, if you ask like that… Wait, what are you going to do to me!?”.

Blushing, the crusader stretched the front of her tight shirt’s neck out before lowering her hand down. “W-we need to hide you, and I’m willing to do whatever I have to even if it means doing something this embarrassing”. Feeling Darkness's husky breath wash over her as she panted, Aqua paled as she was brought towards the new entrance to darkness cleavage. “Y-you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?! You enormous pervert!!”.

“A-Aqua… please...” Darkness blush increased after being called that in front of all her friends. “I-I’ll make it up to you later okay? J-Just stay quiet until we’re close enough to the mansion…” And with that, the crusader slowly lowered her hand inside the shirt, making Aqua’s complaints inaudible for the others when she tucked the priestess between her breasts before sealing her in her shirt. Withdrawing her hand, the blonde waited a few seconds before sighing. She couldn't hear a thing now thankfully.

After a moment of awkward silence, Megumin broke the ice as she looked at the group at a standstill. “S-So... does she feel good…?” “Shut up! Let’s go, no time to lose!”. After an uncomfortable goodbye with a snickering Vanir and a Kazuma that wouldn’t see Darkness in the eyes, the girls parted back home.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

The way back was peaceful, other than the usual curious stare at the girl’s party no one seemed to pay them much attention. At first Aqua struggled for quite a bit between Darkness's bosoms, but with time it died down. As the feeling left her, the crusader sighed in peace. At least her friend had finally settled down. Though, she was a bit disappointed that the tiny priestess stopped with her punching and kicking. It felt kind of good...

As the sun rose higher into the sky as they reached their home, Darkness paused before looking back to the others. “I think we're far enough out now…” Darkness muttered before wiggling her hand inside her tight top to retrieve Aqua. As the blonde fished around in her chest, all eyes locked onto the strange, and slightly sensual scene as they observed the older girl pull her her hand back, a sopping wet Aqua in hand now as she pinched her by her clothes. Snickering, Megumin grinned as she saw sweat dribbling off the panting goddess's body. For the self-proclaimed *Goddess of water*, she didn't look too good.

“Aqua…?” Darkness whispered in worry as she noticed her comrade wasn’t moving. “H-hey, Aqua…!” She brought the priestess closer to her ear, hoping to hear anything. “Breasts… All around me… The pressure… Too much flesh… Sweat… Too much sweat…” Lighting up in an instant, the blonde covered her red face with her free hand and moved Aqua as far from her as her right hand allowed, hoping someone else would grab her. What a shameful thing to say!

Reaching forward first, Wiz was eager to handle Aqua but she got a shriek in response from the not-totally-broken goddess as she saw the undead reaching for her. Lowering her hand in a pout, the lich moved aside and made way for the pair of crimson demons. Reaching for Aqua next, Megumin was about to snatch the bluenette once again but after looking at Yunyun’s expecting face, she couldn’t help but let her rival take the priestess this time. 'Fine, she can have her this time, but it's my turn next!'

Blushing timidly, Yunyun placed her hands slightly under Aqua, to which Darkness answered by relaxing her grip and letting the goddess fall into the soft palms. Staring down the much smaller girl, the wizard was eager to chat with her new companion the rest of the way. However, Aqua just stayed in fetal position while mumbling something about softness and saltiness under her breath.

Pouting from the rejection, Yunyun settled for lightly petting Aqua with her fingertip the rest of the way back instead. Finding relaxation in the crimson demon’s tender touch Aqua buried her face in her palm as she tried to hide her embarrassment. This wasn't how a goddess should be treated...

“Oh, we’re finally here! I can see the mansion already!” A recovering Darkness announced to the rest of the party not much later.

Staring up at the large building in front of them, all eyes turned down to Aqua before they gulped. This would be a strange experience for them. They could only hope that Kazuma and Vanir figured out a solution to their little dilemma soon... or perhaps one of them might meet an un-fateful end...

Chapter End Notes:

Please, feel free to comment your thoughts on the story and what you would like to see on it, that would help me a lot to get better.

Hope to be able to upload soon.