- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[12/23/2017]

 

It's finally time, and while neither Mary nor Yuriko are too thrilled about the script the filming can commence...  However, Jupiter has a few 'improvements' to suggest as the cameras start rolling.

"Ah, there you all are.  Are we ready to start filming ye- uh, what happened?"  Mr. Taylor asked as Yuriko and Jupiter came back from the bathroom with their hair and makeup in a mess.

"Um... it's best not to ask."  Mary replied.  "We might just want to start filming."

"R-right..."  Mr. Taylor agreed, sensing not to press the issue.

It was a pretty basic 'story', even as far as pornos are considered.  Mr. Taylor explained that having a Miniman in an adult video is still pretty new and regulations were still being established.  Jupiter was to enter the set, tired from her day in her bathrobe and sit on her bed.  Opening her robe, Jupiter would lay down and complain about how tired she is and would call Mary who would be sitting in her night stand drawer.  Jupiter would tell Mary she wants to relax and ask Mary how she intends to serve her.  Bowing, Mary would offer to please Jupiter to help her relax.  She would start with Jupiter's breast and then move on to her vagina, preparing Jupiter for her favorite dildo.  Then, while Jupiter pleases herself with her sex toy, she's place Mary in her mouth and they would both climax together.  After, Jupiter would put Mary back in her drawer, along with her other sex toys, and tell her she'll see her again soon.

Yuriko, and Mary, reluctantly agreed to the script, while Jupiter said she was okay with it.  However that was short lived as Jupiter, in fact, had plenty of 'improvements' to the original script.  After a couple takes of her walking in and sitting on the bed, Jupiter 'suggested' that Mary be sitting on the edge of the bed instead of in the drawer, then she could walk in and accidentally sit on her.  Yuriko voiced concern with Jupiter's suggestion but Mr. Taylor liked the idea.  Yuriko wanted to press the issue, but Mary consented to the idea as well and so the filming continued.

While Mr. Taylor agreed the new scene played better, it took them about ten takes to get it right as Jupiter would miss, catching Mary under one of her butt cheeks instead of in her crack.  Mary could swear that Jupiter was doing it on purpose too, but didn't call her out on it.  Each time Mary had to sit and wait to be sat on, staring up at Jupiter's huge, round rear as it quickly descended upon her.  Because of her experiences with Tiffany, the act of being sat on wasn't anything new to Mary, the weight difference between the young up-and-comer and the matured veteran was very apparent.  She could barely even move as she sunk slightly into Jupiter's surprisingly soft rear.

With the change to the script, there was no longer a need for Jupiter to call Mary, so instead she was to pull the tiny girl out from under her, apologizing for sitting on her, and would tell her that she was tired and ask her to help her relax.  Mary would then offer to serve her and the script would continue like normal.  Once more, Jupiter had another 'suggestion' to 'improve' the movie.  She postulated that a human wouldn't ask a Miniman for anything and that she should instead order Mary to serve her.  Unsurprisingly, Mr. Taylor said it was a wonderful idea and wanted to run with it, despite the protest of Yuriko.  This time Jupiter was able to get the line done in one take and they quickly moved on to the breast play scene.

Mary mounted Jupiter's breast and massaged her areola as she licked her nipples.  It didn't take long for them to get the shots they wanted, but Mr. Taylor lamented that it was a little too boring.  Smiling, Jupiter shook her breasts and caught Mary in between them and started squeezing together and completely encasing the tiny girl between her mammaries.  Yuriko tried to make her stop, but the director loved it.  He signaled for Mary to thank Jupiter for the reward and roll with it.  Mary did her best to adlib her lines as she was subjected to the marshmallowy softness of Jupiter's name sake J-cup breasts.  The only thing she could take from the experience was that she could tell that Jupiter's breasts were in fact, against all odds, natural.  Well that and that Jupiter used some vanilla almond scented product that smelled really nice and reminded her of Jupiter's butt.

After a few takes of Jupiter playing with Mary, she sat up and let the tiny girl fall down to the bed between her legs.  With the cameras still rolling, Jupiter ordered Mary to prepare her womanhood for her pleasure.  This was definitely the part of the film Mary was most hesitant about, since she wasn't too keen about pleasuring another woman but she did agree to doing a porno knowing this was a possibility.  As she began rubbing, massaging and licking Jupiter, she could tell it wouldn't be easy to get a veteran porn star aroused, but did notice she was having some effect.  Jupiter's sex became engorged in part due to Mary's teasing, but when the older woman imagined the tiny, young hopeful model was putting her entire being just into teasing her pussy well she had never felt so turned on.  Multiple times throughout the preparations, Mary would hit a deep fold of skin of venture a little too close to Jupiter's vagina proper and her arm would sink into the woman, causing her to stumble into the wetted sex and covering her head to toe in sexual lubricant.

To her surprise, Mary wasn't disgusted by the vaginal secretion coating her.  It has a pleasant scent to it and, since it was inevitable that some would drip into her mouth, it actually tasted similar to her own sex.  Climbing Jupiter's pussy a bit, Mary finished her off by squeezing the woman's enlarge clit in irregular intervals until a hand came slapping down on her and Jupiter thrusted her hips up.  The woman spread her fingers at the last second to reveal Mary, still holding her arms under her digits as she sprayed her cum directly in Mary's face.  It was tremendous torrent of hot girl cum battering his tiny form, flowing down her throat as she struggled to breath.

Panting, Jupiter reached into her night stand drawer and pulled out a large, silicone dildo that was nearly as big and thick as her arm!  Licking it initially, using only one hand she then rubbing the phallus over her pussy, and Mary, to better lubricate it.

It was finally time, the climax of the film.  Jupiter was to bring Mary up to her mouth and pleasure her as she worked her own pussy with her sex toy, that is until Jupiter had another suggestion.

"Mr. Taylor, if I may?"  She asked, still laying on the bed as the camera zoomed in for a better shot.

"Anything Ms. Juggs.  Your suggestions have only helped to improve this film so far, what have you thought of this time?"  The director replied, smiling.

"Well, I'm concerned for poor little Mary's safety."  Jupiter said, pouting a bit though still holding the tiny girl against her sex.  "She's so small, if I put her in my mouth I might end up accidentally swallowing her in the moment.  I mean, it's habit for me you see."  She explained, licking her lips seductively with a giggle.

"Oh, I bet it is."  Yuriko commented under her breath, fed up with all of these 'improvements' that only served to treat Mary less like a person and more like a toy for this woman's legitimate pleasure.

"Ah, yes.  I see.  That would prove problematic."  Mr. Taylor said thoughtfully, stroking his goatee.  "What did you have in mind?"

"Are the cameras rolling?"  She asked, prompting the director to start filming if they weren't already.

Mr. Taylor was a bit hesitant to move forward without hearing the exact details of Jupiter's idea, but she was a big name in the industry and it was a miracle she even decided to star in his production.  He had another, small time actress lined up for the part but was surprised when Jupiter herself insisted that she star in it instead, so he didn't want to do anything to upset her and not want to work with him in the future.  Nodding, he signaled for the camera's to start rolling.

Smiling, Jupiter flipped Mary around so she was facing away from her pussy as she rubbed the dildo harder into her sex to make sure it was good and lubed up.  In doing so, Mary got wedged in her labia and was unable to move as Jupiter angled the silicon monster dick to penetrate her.  "Mmmm, okay.  Now be a good girl and massage me some more," she said, slowly pushing the dildo into her, "from the inside!"

Everyone looked on in surprise as Jupiter took more and more of the massive phallus into her greedily accepting womanhood, all the while knowing that a 3 inch tall woman was stuck at the tip of it.  Yuriko stared dumbfounded, unable to speak out now that they were rolling, while Mr. Taylor watched excitedly.

"She's a genius!"  He whispered, as Jupiter began to pump the dildo in and out of her vagina with increasing speed and decreasing care for the tiny girl trapped inside of her.

"Ha!  How do you like that, you flat-chested bitch?"  Jupiter thought, smiling mockingly at Yuriko as she slammed her pussy a few times extra hard to enjoy the feeling of Mary hitting against her deepest depths.  "Yes, yes!  Just like that.  More, more, more!  Gimme more!"

Mary had become dazed as she was rammed deeper and deeper into Jupiter surprisingly tight vagina.  She figured a woman with a job like Jupiter's just from time alone would have prevented her from having a pussy so tight.  She could have sworn the veteran's womanhood was as tight as she own, yet it still took the massive dildo with relative ease.  It was hot and wet in Jupiter's snatch, and being literally pounded against her back wall wasn't making the experience any more enjoyable.  "Please, stop Ms. Juggs!  You're going to break me!"  Mary pleaded, as the head of the phallus slammed into her once more and it was held in place.  The entirety of the fleshly passage constricted tightly around the object as she felt Jupiter convulse in pleasure.  "Oh thank God it's over!"  Mary thought as Jupiter laid on the bed and steadied her breathing.

Laying on sheets now drenched with her sweat and love fluids, Jupiter steadied her breathing as she enjoyed the afterglow of a great oragsm.  "That was a satisfactory job, I feel much better now."  She recited, slowly pulling the dildo from her pussy while gripping it tight with her well developed vaginal muscles.  While doing that allowed her to better enjoy the feeling of pulling such a large object out of her sensitive sex, she also felt her muscles hold Mary in place deep within her.  She told profound pleasure in feeling the tiny girl's frantic movements as she tried to hold on to the exitting sex toy only to be left inside her.  After fully removing the sex toy from her pussy, Jupiter brought it up to her mouth and kissed it softly. "You always know just how to please me..."  She adlibbed, crawling over the bed to deposit the toy back in the drawer from which she retrieved it.  Flopping back down on the bed, she rolled over on the bed and placed a hand above where Mary was struggling.  "I suppose you did your best too, not that it amounted to much.  Well, now that I feel so relaxed, why don't we just take a nap like this?"  She said, rolling on her side and closing her eyes.  "You can continue to service again after I wake up."

"Cut!  That was perfect.  That's a wrap everyone."  Mr. Taylor declared, clapping.  "I knew everything would be fine with such a capable veteran.  Thank you Ms. Juggs."

Sitting up, Jupiter flipped her hair out of her face and grabbed her tiny robe.  "It was my pleasure Mr. Taylor.  Just working with you today I can tell you are going to be a very talented director."  She complimented, putting her robe on and walking over to Mr. Taylor to shake his hand.

"Ms... Ms. Juggs?  Are we done now?"  Mary asked, squeezed tight in Jupiter's vaginal canal.  "Can I come out now?  Please?"

Interposing herself between the porn-star and young director, Yuriko crossed her arms and and puffed out her chest.  "It seems you should have spent some money improving your brains instead of your bust."  She ordered, holding her hand out.  "Get. Mary. Out. Of. Your. Filthy. Cunt."

"Oh, but she's right at home in there."  Jupiter replied, patting over her pelvis.  "And if it is that filthy in there, she can clean it up."

"Mary.  In my hand.  Now!"  Yuriko ordered, thrusting her hand in Jupiter's face.

With a smug smile, Jupiter grabbed Yuriko's hand and shoved it between her thighs.  "Well then, you'd better catch her."  She suggested, constricting her vaginal muscles and forcing Mary towards her entrance.

Within moments, Mary's legs emerged from the woman's sex and landed on Yuriko's hand soon after coughing up sex fluids.  "Mary!  I'm so sorry."  Yuriko apologized.  "Let's get you cleaned up and get out of here."

"Yes...  I would like very much."  Mary agreed, wiping her face clean.

Jupiter and Mr. Taylor watched as Yuriko headed towards the bathroom once again.  "Seeing that Miniman like that, I kind of feel bad for what I put her through."

"Oh, don't worry about that delightful little toy."  Jupiter replied, linking her arm with his.  "This is our first time working together, right?"

"Y-yes, it was an honor."  He replied.

"So that means you're unaware of my little... tradition to remember my first shoot with a new director by."  She offered with a tempting smile as she led him towards his office.

"O-oh?"  He asked, allowing her to lead him.