- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[12/24/2017]

 

After a tiring day Yuriko and Mary just want to go home, but Jupiter has one last thing to say before bidding Yuriko farewell...

Yuriko stood silent and solemnly as Mary washed herself in the sink again.  She had failed Mary, just stood there and might as well snacked on some popcorn or something for all the good she was.  She was ashamed to admit it but part of her didn't want to fight Jupiter on her suggestions, because the faster the movie got filmed the faster she could get Mary away from her.  She let her torment Mary, regardless of the reasons, which to her as a betrayal.  "Mary... I..."

"I can't believe it..."  Mary's words froze Yuriko in her tracks.

"Mary, just... let me..."  Yuriko tried to justify.

"Yuri... I'm going to be in a film!"  Mary exclaimed happily, hopping up and down.

"Mary?"

"Sure, it wasn't what I expected, but now we can put it on my résumé."  She added, smiling.

Smiling down to her tiny charge, Yuriko handed her a some paper towel to dry herself.  "Yeah, now let's get out of here."

Yuriko quickly left the building, heading for her car and was none to impressed when she saw Jupiter dressed in a far too skimpy for her liking but enough to go out in public sitting on the hood of her car.  Ignoring the woman, Yuriko opened her door and started to get in when Jupiter sighed and got off the hood.

"It was an absolute pleasure, little Miniman."  Jupiter said as she bodily blocked Yuriko from closing the door.

Scowling, Yuriko held Mary guardedly to her chest and away from Jupiter.  "Her name is Mary.  Now if you'll excuse us, we're leaving."

"Oh, you are free to go, young girl with the body and personality of the board."  Jupiter replied with a smirk.  "I'm just here to collect my bonus before you drive off with it."

"What?!"  Mary gasped, clenching to Yuriko's chest.

"And what make you think I'd le-?"  Yuriko start to refuse before Jupiter held up some papers.

"3rd paragraph, 2nd line starting halfway in.  Read it for us all please."  The older woman requested.

Using her free hand, Yuriko found the line Jupiter mention.  "Let's see... 'In addition, Ms. Jupiter Juggs will be granted the privilege to claim and keep any one prop from a set, free of charge'.  No..."  She whispered in disbelief as she quickly re-read the line to make sure she read it properly.

"Oh, but yes."  Jupiter replied smiling.  "It was worth lowering my standards and working with such a young, inexperienced director.  Once I heard someone got a Miniman lined up all I had to do was apply pressure to get the role and then refuse to do it if it meant I as co-starring with the little thing."

"You, you planned this?!"  Yuriko asked, enraged.

"Of course.  I saw an opportunity to get my own little Miniman."  She admitted, smiling at Mary.  "And feeling you in me... Oh, you are going to make me so very, very happy."  She added, reaching to take Mary from Yuriko's hand.

Not missing a beat, Yuriko slapped Jupiter's hand away and hid Mary behind her.  "No, I don't care what you're stupid contract says.  Take that stupid dildo instead, Mary is a model and I am her manager.  You're not taking her..."

"Are you sure about that?  You'll be in breach of your contract."  Jupiter taunted haughtily.

"Yuri!  It's... it's okay."  Mary said, crawling out from behind her protector.  "I don't want to cause any trouble for the agency, or you."

"No, I'm not giving you to her, Mary.  You're my friend."  Yuriko said adamantly.

Jupiter burst into laughter hearing Yuriko's declaration, holding her sides.  "A human?  Friend's with a Miniman?  Oh, that's a good one!  But no, seriously.  Hand over my property you flat-chested thief, or I'll sue you for all you're worth and take it back."

"Yuri, please.  Just hand me over."  Mary begged.

"No, I'm going to make your dream come true."  Yuriko refused, hugging Mary close.  "Right!  She's still under contract with Omnicute!  You can't have her."  She explained, confidently.

But this declaration only made Jupiter smile wider.  "You think?  I've already paid the fees to have my manager take her contract.  Have you checked your phone recently?"

A menacing feeling of foreboding and dread grasped Yuriko tightly, paralyzing her as she looked to the older woman.  Jupiter merely smiled and nodded, encouraging Yuriko to pull out her phone to verify.  She looked to Mary who was trying to be brave, shaking like a leaf.  Reaching into her purse she pulled out her phone, remembering that she turned it to silent when the filming started and had forgotten to check it once they were done.  Her breath caught when she saw that she did have an unread message from her boss.  "No..."  She whispered, viewing the text just to be sure.  "...no."  It was official, Mary's contract was sold.

"Now that you understand, would you kindly hand me back what's mine?"  Jupiter demanded, thrusting her hand in Yuriko's face.

"Mary... I, I..."  Yuriko tried to explain, she wanted to comfort her, but she couldn't find the words.

"It's okay, Yuri.  You did everything you could within the bounds of the law."  Mary said, comforting her.  "And I wouldn't want to see you become a criminal for me.  Just hand me over and forget about me.  It was fun while it lasted."

"Save the sob story!  Geeze, just give me what's mine.  I am a busy woman."  Jupiter said impatiently.

"Yuri.  Please."  Mary begged.

"Oh, Mary.  I'll never forget about you."  Yuriko said, nodding in affirmation as she held out Mary to Jupiter.

"It's about time."  Jupiter replied, pulling up the from of her skirt to reveal her pantiless crotch.  "Shove it in for me, or I'll tell your boss you tried to steal from me."

"What!?  No, I-!"  Yuriko hissed, ready to lunge at the woman before Mary tapped her hand to get her attention.  Merely shaking her head, Mary silently pleaded with her to just do as she was asked.  Sighing in defeat, Yuriko lowered Mary and rubbed her against Jupiter's sex.

"Yes."  The older woman purred.  "Just.  Like..."  She said, grabbing Yuriko's hand and shoving Mary inside quickly.  "That!"

"M-Mary..."  Yuriko whimpered as she was forced to shove her tiny friend deeper into the veteran's sex.

After Mary was safely secured, Jupiter straightened her skirt and leaned down to face level with Yuriko.  "Thanks washboard!  I'll make good use of this."  She snickered, giving Yuriko a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to walk away.  Before she did, however, her bent over at the waist and presented her bare ass and pussy to the distraught woman.  "How about a kiss for it, you know, for the road."

Yuriko looked at Jupiter's ass and nethers with disgust and was ready to slap the brazen woman, but restrained herself for Mary's shake.  "Oh Mary, I'm so sorry.  This is all my fault."  She whispered to the woman's drooling sex as she grabbed hold of Jupiter's hips and planted a kiss on her puffy vulva.

"Wow!  I didn't think you'd actually do it!"  Jupiter exclaimed, grinding her pussy in Yuriko's face since she didn't back away.  "If you feel that bad about it how about licking my asshole?  It is your fault after all."  She ventured to risk, taking advantage of Yuriko's depression.

"That's right... It is my fault."  Yuriko thought, spreading Jupiter's thicc rear to reveal the darkened hole buried deep inside.  Sticking her tongue out, she ran it along Jupiter's entire crack.

"Oh, fuck!  That's right you dirty girl!  Lick my ass, the ass of your little friend's owner!"  Jupiter exclaimed, reaching back and roughly shoving Yuriko's face into her ass more.  "It's what you deserve.  You practically gave the Miniman to me, despite it trusting you.  You promised to protect it, to help it achieve it's stupid little dream, but delivered it to me instead.  You even shoved it in my pussy!  How are you ever going to make it up to it?"

Yuriko couldn't help but cry, Jupiter was right.  Mary was only in this situation because of her!  She deserved to be abused by Jupiter too, to share in her fate.  "Use me too."  She pleaded, pulling away from Jupiter to speak.  "If I can't save her from it, I should at least share in Mary's fate.  Please, please don't make me leave her alone."

As Yuriko went to lick Jupiter's asshole again, the veteran woman stopped her and started to walk away while rooting through her purse.  "No.  A washboard like you isn't worth it."  She said, tossing a business card back at Yuriko.  "Thanks for my newest toy though, I'll be sure to break it in soon."  She added, sauntering away with an almost hypnotic sway to her hips.

Picking up the business card off the ground, Yuriko saw it was for a plastic surgeon.  Getting back in her car, Yuriko put the card in her purse and cried for a bit before heading home, not even sure what to tell Tiffany.

Jupiter took her sweet time getting back to her car, loving the feeling of Mary stuck inside of her as she walked.  Rubbing her pelvis, she began to think about all the things she'd do with her new prize.  Still, she knew it would be dangerous to drive with Mary inside her, so when she did get to her car she pushed the Miniman out.  "Okay, 'Mary' you belong to me now.  Understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Juggs."  Mary replied terrified but trying to put on a brave face.

"Good, except you got my name wrong."  Jupiter corrected, lifting her butt off her seat abit and threw Mary under her in her skirt.  "People get to call me by my name and you are not people."  She said, sitting on Mary and grinding her into her seat.  She didn't even bother to pulled her out from under her as she started her car and drove home.  "But don't worry, I'll let you off easy.  After all, it was your big day."

The End