- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[12/22/2017]

 

After an uneventful drive, Yuriko takes Mary in to the shoot.  However, when she meets her co-star...

It took just over two hours to get to the film location, and through the constant accelerations and stopping and the minor shifting of Yuriko's legs as she worked the petals, Mary had shifted back to be pressed against Yuriko's panties.  It wasn't anything new for the two of them, at least for long drives, but it didn't make it any less embarrassing.  Once they parked Yuriko wordlessly let Mary climb onto her hand then got out of the car.

Clearing her throat after entering the building, Yuriko held Mary up to talk.  "So, I just want to make sure you're okay with this again.  I know you want to be an actress so being in a porno likely wouldn't be ideal, but it's a start."

"Oh, can I really back out now?"  Mary asked in half jest.  Sure, she decided to see this through but a small part of her still didn't like the idea.  Being naked and filmed, she'd never be able to take it back once it happened.

"Well actually... no.  We signed the papers, so trying to back out now will cost us some hefty fines."  Yuriko replied, averting her gaze.  "It was hard enough to get get you this part, let alone all the revisions to make sure they can't do anything too dangerous to you.  I'll do all I can to make sure your voice is heard, you just need to do your best."  She finished with a smile.

"Thanks Ms. Normandy, for everything."  Mary said as they approached their director.

"Mr. Taylor?  I am Yuriko Normandy, with Omnicute Agencies, and this is our model Mary."  Yuriko introduced, extending her hand.

"Ah, yes!  The Miniman we contracted, this is great!  Our veteran model, Ms. Juggs, got stuck behind a minor accident on the 106, but will be here momentarily.  Please, we set up a seat for her over here."  The young man replied, shaking Yuriko's hand excitably, almost causing her to drop Mary.  It didn't look like he had much experience being in charge, but was doing his best.  "It's nice to meet you too, Miss.  You do look very cute, didn't know you Minimen could be so adorable."

"H-Hello, Mr. Taylor, sir.  I l-look forward to working with you."  Mary said, holding on to Yuriko's sleeve.

"Actually, Mr. Taylor, I'd like to speak to you about how she'll be treated in this film."  Yuriko stated firmly, noticing how he so casually referred to Mary as a Miniman first and not as a person.

"Of course, of course.  Here, come step into my office."  He said, leading her past the seats and cameras in front of the set towards a small office in the back.

As she was dragged past the seats, Yuriko saw a chair with the word 'STAR' written on the back.  Hastily, she set Mary on the chair and then let the director drag her into the office.

For the next few minutes, Mary could hear Yuriko and Mr. Taylor's muffled voices debating and arguing about something, but she couldn't make out what they were saying.  All the while the staff were busy getting ready for the shoot, setting up the stage, and checking the sound and lights.  It was interesting to watch, since this was the first time she'd been to a film shoot, but then she walked in.  An aged woman, in her late 30s or early 40s with a slim waist and wide hips.  She had shoulder length bleached blonde hair, but her most notable features were her breast and butt.  Mary was sure having breasts that big and a waist that slim wasn't natural, though it was nicely complimented by her round rear.  She must have been the co-star she would be working with, the popular veteran porn star Jupiter Juggs, and she must have just gotten out of makeup judging by the white bathrobe she wore that didn't even cover half of her butt.  Jupiter crossed the room to where Mary was and looked down at the tiny girl in the chair.

"Hmph, are you the Miniman model for this film?"  Jupiter asked, placing a hand on her hip.

Looking up at the enormous woman, who Mary figured was close to 6 feet tall, she could easily see up her robe to her bare privates.  "Yes, my name is Mary, your co-star.  It is a pleasure to be working with you, Ms. Juggs."

"Co-star?  I think you are a little confused, but you are in an appropriate spot."  Jupiter replied, turning and sitting her massive rear right on Mary before she could even make a move.  "Mmmm, yes.  Just like that dear."  She said, shifting in her seat until she felt Mary get wedged up into her buttcrack.  "And you're right, the pleasure is all yours.  Never got my hands on a Miniman before, though I suppose I still haven't yet."  She added with a giggle.

"Ms. Juggs!?  Please, get off me!"  Mary cried, pinned to the seat by the overwhelming weight of her voluptuous co-star.  She tried to wiggle free, but only served to help the woman wedge her deeper into her butt crack.  When she felt her face hit against a surface deep inside, Mary let out a small sigh of relief, at least she couldn't sink any deeper... that is, until Jupiter lifted her butt off the seat a bit to allow light to ambiantly illuminate the area.  Mary froze, seeing that she was staring straight into Jupiter's arsehole!  She was about to call out and ask the woman to let her going when the woman's pucker bellowed out and released a blast of bowel gas right in her face.  "Oh my word!  How can it smell so bad!"  Mary freaked out, convulsing from the stench as she coughed violently to try and clear her lungs.

"Ahhh, got to clear the air, as it were, before we start filming.  You wouldn't believe how embarrassing it can be unintentionally having a movement on camera."  Jupiter explained, as she reached under her to feel Mary better.  "Oh dear, your face was right there too wasn't it?  That must be dreadful.  Tell you what, I just thought of a way to make sure you never have to go through such a harrowing experience again!"  She said smiling, roughly shoving her index finger into the back of Mary's head.  "Just stick your head inside and after that anything that escapes will be tame by comparison.  Smart, right?"

"No!  Please, Ms. Juggs!  Don-"  Mary tried to resist, but Jupiter easily overpowered her and shoved not just Mary's head, but a good portion of her upper body past the threshold of her rectum too.

"Yes, you feel really good in there dear."  Jupiter said, standing up and wiggling her rear a bit.  Looking back, she could just barely see Mary's tiny feet kicking and flailing in her crack and suppressed a laugh.  "Oh, that is too perfect!  I know, I need a picture of this."  She decided, running off to the dressing room.

As Jupiter left, the door to Mr. Taylor's office flew open and Yuriko stormed out.  "You lied to us.  Mary was so excited about this too."

"I'm sorry you feel that way Ms. Normandy, but it is stated clearly in the contract."  Mr. Taylor reasoned, following after her.

"Well you people kept revising the contract until the last minute..."  Yuriko retorted, glaring back before softening her features and looking depressed.  "But it was on us to read it properly.  Let's just get this over with so I can get Mary ho-!"  She said, looking to the seat where she left Mary to see it now empty.  "Mary?  Where are you?"

"What?  Where did you leave her?"  Mr. Taylor asked.

"Right here, on the Star's seat."  She replied, motioning to the now empty seat.

"That's Ms. Juggs' seat.  We prepared a special chair for Mary right here."  He replied, pointing to a miniature, unlabeled chair sitting on a shelf next what was apparently Ms. Juggs' seat.

"Then what happened to Mary?"  Yuriko asked, worried.

"Has anybody seen what happened to our Miniman?"  Mr. Taylor asked the crew meandering around doing their final checks.  There was a general consensus that nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary.

"Ms. Juggs was here until just a minute ago."  A custodian said as he went about his duties.

"Well where is she now?"  Yuriko asked, looking around wildly.

"You called?"  The aforementioned woman asked, sauntering back into the room with her smartphone.

"Oh, Ms. Juggs!  It is so nice to finally meet you."  Mr. Taylor greeted, rushing over to her to shake her hand, though he let his gaze linger on her chest for longer than necessary.  "I'm a big fan of your work, I'm so happy to be working with such a pro!"

Giggling, Jupiter noticed the director's gaze and after shaking his hand grabbed his wrist and slipped his hand under her robe to grab her breast.  "Always happy to meet a fan.  Are they everything you fantasized about?"  She whispered, leaning in seductively.

Mr. Taylor made no attempt to pull away from Jupiter, in fact he took the chance to squeeze her firm bust a bit, but still said, "While I thank you for the opportunity, this is very unprofessional... of me, of course!"

"Oh please, you're a big fan, right?"  Jupiter asked, forcing him to rub her breast.  "Just consider this a bit of fanservice.  I just love meeting my fans."

"Mary!  She was sitting on your seat just a bit ago but is gone now!"  Yuriko interrupted, running over to the beautiful woman forcing the two apart.  "Have you seen her?"

Jupiter tapped her chin thoughtfully, musing on how to answer.  "Mary... Mary?  I did sit down for a moment before realizing I forgot my phone, but I didn't see anyone of note in my seat."  She explained, walking past Yuriko to her seat.

"Well, she is a little hard to notice if you aren't looking for her."  Yuriko admitted, trying to explain herself.  "She's only 3-!  Mary!"  She exclaimed, catching a slight glimpse of Mary's feet caught between Jupiter's buttcheeks just as she was about to sit down.

"Oh?  You found her?"  Jupiter asked with a sly smile was she roughly sat down on her seat.

Stomping over to the veteran porn actress, Yuriko crossed her arms.  "How could you not feel her?!  You sat on her."

Wiggling in her seat, Jupiter smile widened as she leaned to the side and released another puff of gas from her rear before settling back into her seat.  "Oh, that Mary.  I thought you were talking about a person."  She replied, making not attempt to retrieve her anal captive.

"Minimen are people."  Yuriko said, holding out her hand.  "Now give her back.  Now!"

"No, they aren't."  Jupiter countered, standing to tower over Yuriko as a show of dominance.  "Humans are people."  She stated, reaching behind her rear and plucking Mary from it.  "Little Mary here is just a prop."  She finished, holding the barely conscious girl up.  "Whew, and a stinky one at that.  Get her cleaned up so we can start shooting."

Jupiter dropped Mary into Yuriko's hands, and the woman quickly rushed off to the bathroom to clean up her model.  "Oh, Mary.  I'm so sorry."  Yuriko apologized, stripping Mary of her clothes as she ran the water to heat up.  "I shouldn't have left you alone."

Coughing, Mary smiled up to Yuriko.  "It's alright Ms. Normandy.  Most Human's view us Minimen as such."  She offered, stepping into the water to wash up.  "Honestly... I'm questioning whether or not..."

"Yuri."  Yuriko said, interrupting her.

"What?"

"My friends call me Yuri."  She clarified, smiling warmly to Mary as she got some soap.  "We'll have to get you some new clothes though.  How about I pick you up early tomorrow from Tiffany's and we go shopping, just the two of us."

Mary was speechless.  Yuriko kept a professional demeanor while working with Mary, not being overly familiar but also looking out for her.  Mary thought is was just that though, a job, and any kindness or consideration she showed her was nothing personal.  "I... I like that very much Ms. Nor- er, I mean Yuri."  She said, washing up.  "Do you think they can be cleaned?"

"I don't think so."  Yuriko answered, noting the stains and... remains on the clothing.  "We should..."

"Just throw them out then."  Mary reasoned, smiling.  "It wouldn't do to show up to shoots in smelly clothes."

"No, it wouldn't."  Giggling, Yuriko tossed the tiny dress into the trash bin and got some paper towel.  Making a dour face, she turned away from Mary.  "There something else you should know.  About your contract."

"W-what do you mean?"  Mary asked, nervously.

"You know how the contract went through multiple revision?"  She asked, to which Mary nodded.  "Well as it turns out I missed one of the changes they made.  You're not co-starring in this film, I'm sorry."

"Not co-starring?  Then... then what am I?"  Mary asked, drying off.

"A... prop."  Yuriko admitted.

"Prop!?"  Mary exclaimed.  "Like, an item in the background?"

"Not exactly..."  She replied, looking away.  "You'll be handled... directly... by Ms. Juggs."

"Wait... am I supposed to be her... SEX TOY!?"  Mary yelled, connecting the dots herself.

Suddenly, a shadow fell over Mary as a hand came out of nowhere to try and grab her, but Yuriko quickly slapped it aside and picked her up instead.  "So it does know it's place."  Jupiter said, stepping into the bathroom and rubbing her hand.  "How long does it take to wash my toy clean?  Let's just get this shoot over with so we can all go home."

"She's not a toy!  And she's not yours."  Yuriko snapped, rejecting Jupiter's claim over Mary.

Puffing out her chest, Jupiter smiled a smug smile but said nothing and walked out.

"Thank you Yuri."  Mary said, though something about Jupiter's posture and mannerisms left a feeling of dread in her.

Pulling her tiny friend close to her chest, Yuriko glared at where Jupiter was standing.  "No problem Mary, I won't let her hurt you.  But she's right about something."

"What's that?"  Mary asked.

"The sooner we finish, the sooner we don't have to look at her oversized and overpriced 'assets' anymore."  Yuriko answered with a smirk.

"I'll have you know my body is all natural!"  Jupiter retorted, poking her head back into the bathroom.  "But what would you know about feminine charms, washboard?  Even that living sex toy has bigger breasts than you."

Mary sat petrified as she looked up at Yuriko.  It was common knowledge around the office to not comment on Yuriko chest, or lack thereof.  Eyebrow twitching, Yuriko clenched her fist a bit.