- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have some fun giantess action in this one for you guys! I hope you enjoy! This one's a bit longer than the others, but I hope you enjoy~

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. Granted, I guess anything would be uneventful compared to the morning I’d had. Lunch went by as normal. We sat at a table with a bunch of friends and classmates. No one talked about anything big, just the usual school shit. I didn’t see Kelly until the last class of the day. Even then, we barely said a word. It wasn’t until we ran into each other at the gate outside of school that she addressed the elephant in the room.

 

“So, I know you have some more burning questions you want to get off of your chest, so you have until we reach the bus to ask,” She said, turning right from the school gate and started walking at a brisk pace to the bus stop.

 

I groaned and followed, asking “Why’d you shrink me earlier?”

 

“Because it was fun, duh.” She replied. “Also to prove a point. Nothing happened to you, right? Also I wanted to test and make sure that it wasn’t just a fluke. I tried resetting your memory along with everyone else’s but it didn’t take. As far as anyone knows you were in class as normal. Only you and I know the truth.” She said as she smiled a waved at a friend crossing the street. “Do you think you’ll be okay with me ‘having fun’ in that way?” She asked gingerly.

 

“I guess.” I sighed in defeat. I knew how much she enjoyed it and I apparently wouldn’t get permanently hurt by anything she did. I guess I rationalized to myself that there wasn’t any real harm, even if I wasn’t comfortable with it all. Besides I was pretty sure she’d keep doing it anyway. At least by giving consent I keep some level of control. An illusion of control at least. “I don’t know. I mean, I get that no one is really getting hurt, but it still happens. You and I know it happens.”

 

She nodded. “It does happen, but none of them are aware of it. Maybe you staying aware is some sort of unintentional subconscious thing on my part, but it happens nonetheless. I’ve destroyed this city, this world, more ways than I can count. I’ve crushed, fucked, eaten and sneezed it out of existence and always brought it back.”

 

“Wait, you’ve eaten it?” I asked, caught off guard, suddenly remembering her sucking people off of her chest this morning. “Like cannibalism?”

 

“Ugh. It’s called vore, Mike.” She said, rolling her eyes exaggeratedly. “They are totally different things. Besides at that size it wouldn’t really count anyway. And don’t ask me why. I can’t explain it. It’s just…” she paused, a grin twisting the corner of her mouth as she turned to me and wiggled her head a little “kinda hot.” She finished before biting at the air between us so that I could hear the sound of her teeth clicking together loudly.

 

“Okay... settle down, man eater.” I said, stepping away a bit. She started giggled at my joke, seeming very pleased with herself. “So, why did you put me in the shower?”

 

“What? You didn’t like seeing all of those naked girls?” She asked, faking a pout. “Or was it because you had to see me naked too?”

 

“I enjoyed the view, but felt really awkward. Like a creeper, you know?” I tried to explain how indecent I felt invading their privacy.

 

Kelly just shrugged “They’ll never know. It never even happened, technically. Either way, I guess you’re just not much of a vorer.”

 

“A vorer? The eating thing?” I asked, pausing my walk for a second. She walked ahead a step or two before turning back to face me.

 

“Yeah, a vorer. You know, someone who watches others without their permission. Vorer.” She also seemed to realize something wasn’t right in what she was saying. She looked very puzzled towards the ground as her mouth moved silently trying to enunciate the word properly.

 

“You mean voyeur?” I asked, walking past her.

 

“Yeah, that.” She replied catching up to my pace.

 

We were near the bus stop now. Just half a block away. I could see a few people standing around the stop, waiting. Kelly and I rode the city bus because we went to a private high school that was a decent ways away from where we lived. It wasn’t too bad. A half hour on the bus and then a thirty minute train ride back home. We’d been taking this route for the past two and a half years now.

 

“I guess I hadn’t really thought of it.” I tried to defend myself.  What heterosexual high school boy HADN’T thought of being invisible in the girl’s locker room? “Why, do you like it?” I asked, throwing it back to Kelly.

 

“Oh hell yeah.” She replied far more earnestly than I expected. She adjusted the strap on her bag.

 

“Really? Such as and how?” I asked, genuinely curious.

 

“Well, I’ll sometimes shrink myself to spy on others. It’s kinda fun being the small one sometimes. And as for who, oh, loads of people. I’ve spied on cute classmates. Boys and girls,” she added surprisingly quickly, “some celebrities that have come through town. They get up to some weird shit, let me tell you!” She said with a laugh before lowering her voice and adding in an awkward tone “And you…”

 

“Me?” I asked, almost stumbling a little in surprise on the sidewalk. “You’ve been shrunk around me? Did I ever notice?”

 

“Nah. Well, once you did, but you were really kind of boring. Just freaking out about how you were going to find me help. It was kinda cute. Endearing even.” She smiled up at me and gently elbowed me in the ribs. “Honestly the best times were when you were alone. Like when you were browsing your computer at night?”

 

I felt all color drain from my face.

 

“You really like them fit, don’t you?” She asked. I could immediately feel all of the color come back as I started blushing. “Oh don’t be embarrassed. There’s nothing wrong with liking muscular women. If you think that’s bad, you should check my browsing history. Actually, don’t do that. Trust me.”

 

We’d reached the bus stop. There were a fair number of people around it. I could see the bus about two blocks down at a red light. The people here were mostly ones I’d see off and on over the years. The evening seemed to have some regulars. One who caught my eye and apparently Kelly’s eye was a tall African American woman. She was leaning against the overhang of the bus stop taking a sip from a sports bottle. She had apparently just left the gym, judging by her attire. She wore charcoal grey yoga pants and a dark blue top that was either Lycra or spandex. It showed off her firm bare midriff and revealed a generous amount of cleavage. She had her hair back in a ponytail in a matching blue scrunchy. A gym bag was swung over one shoulder. She was in amazing shape, but I’m guessing she was in her mid to late thirties. Early forties at most.

 

“You know, being small can be very fun. I think she’s pretty hot too.” Kelly whispered into my ear. I turned down at her and saw her wink at me.

 

Kelly raised her hand up to cover my eyes and it immediately fell away as I lost my balance for the umpteenth time today and fell on my ass against a warm, moist pliable surface. I looked down to see dark skin stretch all around me. A gentle rhythmic thumping pulsed through the ground as it rose and fell softly. I looked up and saw the underside of this dark skinned goddess’s chin to confirm I was on her breast. Very tiny on her breast.

 

“Welcome to MILF Mountains!” Kelly shouted at me, running towards me, somehow able to keep her balance on this organic landscape. “Hell of a view, isn’t it? AND! We don’t have to pay bus fare!”

 

Kelly reached out a hand and helped me stand up, only for both of us to fall as the woman shifted to start walking. The massive breast, contained only by the top heaved as she climbed the steps to the bus and almost launched Kelly and myself from our perch as she dropped into an empty seat. Kelly pulled me along closer to the top. She had me help lift up the edge of the top where it was held firm against her breast. It took some effort but Kelly and I managed to slide down it until it covered our lower bodies, pinning us to the breast.

 

“Now isn’t this awesome?” Kelly asked as she lay back against the warm breast with her hands behind her head. The scent of sweat and body spray coated this woman’s skin.

 

“Yeah, it kinda is.” I admitted begrudgingly. “But how do we know where she’s going? We may be stuck with her.”

 

“Duh, I can put us back to normal whenever I want. Besides, we see her like twice a week on the bus. And don’t pretend you haven’t seen her! Some days I wonder if she’ll catch fire you’re staring at her so much.”

 

“Anyway, why are we here?” I asked as the woman leaned back in her seat and pulled out an iPhone. She put some ear buds in and started listening to music. She hummed along lightly to it with her eyes closed. The vibrations of her voice vibrated her chest in time with the music.

 

“Because, haven’t you seen Game of Thrones? Or that one movie about stock trading? An explanation or exposition is better with tits. Or a dick, but I figured you’d be put off by that.”

 

She had a point. Our surroundings did drive home the strangeness of what she’d been explaining to me.

 

“Still, don’t you think it’s a bit odd? What you do, I mean. With your powers.”

 

She shrugged and began rubbing the breast between us with her right hand as she propped her head up with her left and turned to look at me.

 

“I dunno. It seemed natural to me. I enjoy it.”

 

“Well, Kelly, why don’t you use your powers to change the world permanently? Make it better?” I asked.

 

She sighed and removed her hand from behind her head, leaning back on the breast until she was flat against it.

 

“Who’s to say what’s better? I don’t think I’m smart enough to know what’s right for humanity. I can barely pass English class. And I speak real English, unlike you Americans I remember the letter ‘u’ exists in some words.” She joked. I was so used to her accent, which I found to be the cutest thing about her but would never tell her, that I forgot she was originally from Manchester.

 

“But how many other people would wreck a city if they were giant?” I asked, pressing the issue “I don’t think too many would.”

 

Kelly looked to me with an excited grin spreading across her lips.

 

“Let’s find out, shall we? At her stop, I’ll enlarge our friend here and make it to where she gets bigger the more she enjoys herself. If she has fun she’ll get bigger and bigger. If she won’t like it, she stays the same size.”

 

She was serious. Dead serious.

 

“Can you do that?” I asked nervously.

 

“Sure. I’ve grown dozens of people. Once I grew an entire sorority while they were visiting another school. That turned randy quite fast.” She bit her lip, seeming to enjoy the memory. “I can grow or shrink anything I want. So let’s get started.”

 

Before I could say anything, our host started moving. I blinked and found myself and Kelly standing at the stop outside of the bus as the woman stepped off of it. She took a few steps forward and the clutched her stomach in surprise, dropping her bag to the ground.

 

“It’s best to start it off rather dramatically,” Kelly said, leaning in towards me, “If she feels it like this, she’s more likely to rationalize and accept it.”

 

The woman doubled over and moaned lightly. It wasn’t a moan of pain. It was pleasure. She then started to swell in size, her clothes and shoes growing with her. Kelly placed an arm on my chest and guided me back into the surprised crowd. The woman was about twenty feet now and still growing in size. The crowd too was growing around her as she took up all of the space on the side walk. She stood up and took a step back into the street, now about one hundred feet tall. Her heel landed on the hood of a taxi. She looked down with a look of confusion that turned to satisfaction as she pressed down on the hood with her foot. The pleasure she took in this act caused her growth to jump rapidly, giving her another fifty feet. She was nearing two hundred feet in height when she finally spoke.

 

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” She said with a menacing smile. The crowd at her feet started backing up slightly, including myself and Kelly as she was practically dragging me away, smiling the whole time. “I don’t know what’s happening, but this is pretty cool! Let’s get more comfortable, shall we?”

 

The giantess’s voice thundered over us. I looked back to see that she had probably long passed three hundred feet tall. I saw her slip her shoes off, revealing her bare feet glistening in the afternoon sun. The smell from them was strong to say the least. She had just gotten back from the gym after all. I decided that once I got home today I’d shower for a week. Too much sweat.

Her looming foot crashing onto the crowd of people behind us snapped me out of my thoughts. The crowd erupted screaming in terror as the started rushing away from the powerful woman. Her laughter overpowered the mass screams.

 

She reached down and scooped up a handful of people who were about three quarters of an inch long to her now. She pulled back her top and dropped them atop of her bare right breast. She let the fabric snap back, the force killing all of them instantly. She moaned in ecstasy, growing another hundred feet. She sat down in the middle of the street, crushing several cars underneath her ass. She slid her feet forward until they were on either side of a city bus. She pressed them on either side of the bus, they were each longer than the bus, and began pressing her feet together. You could hear the screams of the people as the metal screeched and groaned with stress as the top part of the bus collapsed under the force until the tips of her toes and the back of the heels of this growing woman met.  She released the slab of ruined steal and stood up.

 

She stomped down the street, rising in height with every step until she caught up with the fleeing crowd, including us. She reached down, the treelike fingers cutting off our escape. Everyone around us was panicking, save for Kelly, who seemed to be having a blast. I was scared, but also in awe of everything. You could see every line of this woman’s hand as it scooped us up. Kelly and I were thrown together in the crowd, Kelly wrapping her arms around me to keep us together. The woman sprinkled us across her glistening abdomen and huskily ordered us to worship her. She slid her tight top off, throwing it off to the distance where I heard it crash into several buildings. Next, she ground her ass into the ground, cracking the pavement as she slid her tight yoga pants off, licking them and several cars into the distance. The pants landed several blocks away with a crash that blew some of the fleeing crowd into the air, causing them to land inside the panties that were stuck by cum to the yoga pants, becoming mired in her juices from her arousal. Kelly helped me to my feet again as the giantess started breathing heavy. She dropped another handful of people on her breasts, crushing six as an example to those who were hesitant about worshiping her. She pointed to our group. 

 

“You, pleasure me down there, and I may let you live.” She leaned back and exhaled in pleasure, her hips expanding to where they were crushing the smaller buildings on either side of her. Thankfully we were in the part of town where the buildings were smaller. If it was in downtown it would have been a lot worse among the skyscrapers.

 

Kelly drug me along down the sexy giantess’s heaving stomach towards her pubic hair. She was growing rapidly now, I could hear the destruction and screams all around us as buildings and cars were crushed by her growth. I had no idea how large she was. I only knew that by the time we reached her bush, the curled hairs were taller than I was. Several feet taller. It was like walking through a dense forest canopy overhead.

 

“Someone needs a trim,” Kelly quipped as she pushed aside a hair that was blocking our path.

 

“You have hair too. I saw that this morning,” I said as a drop of cum the size of a baseball landed on my shoulder. I looked up to see it dripping from the growing hairs. It was surreal. I could see the hairs growing in size as she grew. Even the cum spread throughout the hair from being pressed against her yoga pants and panties was growing.

 

“Yeah, but I am neatly trimmed. This is a jungle.” Kelly gestured around for emphasis.

 

A panicking woman shoved Kelly from behind and fell to her knees sobbing.

 

“Oh, god! We’re not going to make it. She just gets bigger and bigger! How are we going to survive?”

Before either of us could respond another woman who was with her helped her to her feet and they continued running towards the woman’s colossal pubic mound. Kelly watched all of this, unphased. In her mind this would all be back to normal and these people would have never experienced this. The people of the city would never have experienced terror or death, and this woman would never have experienced the orgasmic pleasure she currently felt.

 

The ground was moist under our feet. Each step left a squelching sound as we trudged through the bog of her arousal. The air was humid and hot from her body heat and the heat of her arousal. The air hung heavy with her scent. It was different from I’d smelled with Kelly that morning. Sharper, muskier. Some of her juices were dripping down from above, like the world’s worst rain. We reached the precipice of her pussy and looked down over the sloping edge at the pulsing and clenching canyon of her cunt. Her hairs grew all the way down the lips of her labia, offering numerous handholds for climbing. The massive size of her sex drove home how large she was. We were basically mites to her, insects on her most sensitive body parts.

 

The sky above was darkened.  We looked up to see a massive ebony hand blocking out the sky. It turned and sprinkled dozens, no at least one hundred people along her bush and pussy. Kelly and I ducked as people fell and landed around us. They were dazed but unhurt due to the short distance. Some fell onto the skin of her labia, becoming instantly mired in her juices. Others landed along her clit, clinging to the throbbing button for dear life. The struggles of the new arrivals caused the woman to moan and writhe in pleasure, sending vibrations through her entire body.

 

“Mmm, looks like some bugs are in my bush. They’d best make themselves useful or I’ll have to crush them. Please your goddess or perish.”

 

Out of fear, the countless people around us began rubbing and licking the skin of this titaness. I looked over at Kelly who was halfheartedly sliding her foot along the ground. She seemed bored of the situation.

 

“Are you going to do anything?” She asked, losing interest.

 

“I don’t know what to do.” I replied with a shrug.

 

“I was hoping she’d be more interesting, but she went straight for the god trip. They always do that when they get big enough. I mean, I’m responsible for the blasted process and I don’t consider myself a goddess!” Kelly kicked at the base of a pubic hair thicker than her thigh in a huff. “I mean, would it kill her to be more creative? She hasn’t even left the damned street she started on!”

 

I had nothing. Before I could say something a massive hand soared overhead and two fingers slammed into the woman’s clit, smashing those clinging to it against it. I crouched down out of fear, but Kelly remained standing, somehow able to keep her balance as the ground started gyrating her hips in rhythm with her fingers. The woman was so large that Kelly could stand straight and have dozens of feet between her and the palm of the giant hand that was now our sky. The people screamed in terror as they feared being crushed by the giantess. Her cum started spraying in the air from her sloshing it around by vigorously rubbing her clit. She emitted a loud squeal as a spurt of cum shot from under her hand and doused Kelly, knocking her on her back. Kelly pulled herself up, the woman’s juices dripping down her face. She looked more tired and annoyed than angry.

 

Kelly wiped the cum off of her face and looked to me. “I don’t really want to end up inside of a giant woman anymore. I’m ending this.”

 

“Oh, thank god!” I said, turning to look back at the woman’s fingers as they now slid in and out of herself. I turned back to see that Kelly was gone. “Hey!”

 

I called out for Kelly but she was nowhere to be found. A thunderous crash echoed through the city, causing the giantess to pause and extract her hand, dripping bus sized drops of cum from her fingers as they passed overhead. I barely dodged one of them but the force of its landing blew me onto the tip of one of her hairs, miring me to it.

 

“What the hell?” The giantess thundered as she stood up.

 

I got dizzy as the altitude changed. The woman was looking up. I looked up to and could barely make out a peach colored sky. Oh shit. The palm of Kelly’s hand reached down from the sky and wrapped around the colossus I was on. I was worried that Kelly’s fingers would crush me against the woman, but they didn’t.  Both women were so tall that she didn’t even touch me. Kelly brought the woman up to her face and opened her hand, the giantess fell against Kelly’s palm, the impact causing the hair I was on to swing me about in the air.

 

A drop of cum rolled down the piece of hair I was on, catching me on the crest of its wave. It rolled down the side of her labia slowly and then under the cleft of her ass where it dripped off onto Kelly’s palm. I tried to pull myself free but I was plastered to Kelly’s skin, far too small for her to see. I looked up onto the see the admittedly glorious ass of the dark skinned giant above me. Thundered rolled through the air as Kelly talked down to the small titan. She was far too large for me to understand this close. The vibrations of her voice shook my entire body.

 

“Please! It was the first thing I could think of! It seemed like fun!” Pleaded the giant woman to the much larger school girl. “I’m sorry that it was lazy!”

 

Really, Kelly? You’re still going on about that. Kelly’s voice shook the air once again and the giantess above me began to scream and terror. Her ass moved out of sight above me as she scrambled back, trying to escape. I looked up to see the massive tongue of Kelly slide out of her mouth and through the air over me. Her chin dipped low and the giantess’s screams grew louder as Kelly’s face lifted up. I could see the giant woman stuck to the tip of Kelly’s tongue. She seemed so small the further Kelly pulled her away. Like a bean stuck to the tip of Kelly’s tongue. Kelly closed her mouth and swallowed.

 

The bus pulled into Kelly and my stop and we both stood from our seats and walked to the exit. I was in a daze from what just happened. The sudden shifts in reality were jarring to say the least. I noticed that the former giantess was a few people ahead of us in the line to get off the bus. As she stepped off the bus, her phone fell out of a pouch on her bag, unnoticed by her. Kelly rushed over to pick it up and called after the woman.

 

“Miss! Miss! You dropped your phone!” Kelly called out.

 

The woman turned and her face lit up in a smile. She rushed over and accepted it back from Kelly.

 

“Oh, thank you. You’re such a sweet little thing!” She said, standing a good head taller than Kelly. Both women smiled warmly and she walked away into a crowd of people whom only minutes before were forcing to pleasure and worship her.

 

Kelly turned to me with a grin and said, “Now, let’s go home, Mike!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

PHEW! That was exhausting to write lol. I hope you liked it. Please be sure to leave some comments letting me know what you think and would like to see.