- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, the first update in...6 years? I hope it was worth the wait!

Kelly and I were riding on the subway a few days after the gym incident. I haven’t been put through any of her fantasies since then, which I appreciated. I was able to have a fairly relaxing week free of any of my best friend’s kinky fuckery. While Kelly had not directly involved me in her fantasies, she still wanted to tell me about them. Such as right now.

 

“Come on, Mike. You sure you don’t wanna know what I did with that cruise ship I had in my bubble bath last night?” She asked, leaning so close to me that her lips were mere centimeters from my left ear.

 

I could feel her breath on my ear and neck. I pretended to ignore her while I focused on playing a mobile game on my phone. Since Kelly had been forced to reveal her fantasy in order to preserve my slowly slipping sanity, her words not mine; I had noticed that her normally flirtatious attitude towards me had changed. Almost as if she was not joking anymore, as if she had a real interest in me. But, then it hit me. That strange moment of clarity when you realize something painfully obvious. While Kelly was an extremely popular girl at our school, and I’d been her best friend since we were kids, she was lonely. It was her secret. She's really just a lonely girl who has this large part of herself that she cannot share with anyone and is just happy to have someone to share it with. That’s why she was acting so flirtatious and enthusiastic towards me. She just wanted someone to share this with.

 

I cut my eyes towards her as I continue to play my game, “Why don’t you use your powers for something useful instead of just getting your rocks off?” I ask, putting more annoyance into my voice than I actually felt.

 

Kelly pulled back and leaned against her side of the seat, pouting a little, “I do, that’s just kinda boring. Mundane.”

 

“I like mundane. Mundane can be useful,” I reply with a shrug.

 

“Oh do you now?” Kelly smirked, leaning up towards me again. “Tell you want,” she said leaning in close to my face, whispering sensually and threateningly, “tomorrow, I am going to show you what my version of mundane looks like.”

 

Before I could respond, our train had pulled into the station and we disembarked. Kelly ruffled my hair and rushed to the platform where she was met by a few of her friends. I turned and went home. I had a nice quiet evening and was able to turn in rather early. I lay down nice and comfortably on my pillow, enjoying the soft covers and cool breeze from the fan above me as I drifted off to sleep.

 

---

“Alright! Wake up you lazy bastards!” A grizzled voice barked, waking me from my slumber. Gone was my comfortable mattress with its expensive sheets. Instead, I found myself lying on a cot in a long row of identical cots.

 

I sat there, looking at the room in a daze. What the hell was going on? A large bald, muscular man in a cream colored jumpsuit walked towards me. I realized I was wearing an identical jumpsuit. He moved towards me and handed me a shovel.

 

“Come on, new meat. Let’s get going. We got work to do.” He said brusquely before turning and walking away.

 

“Wait, what kind of work?” I called back as people, men, began filling out of the strange structure we were in. “Where the hell are we?”

 

“The morning routine,” He shouted, glancing back over his shoulder.

 

I was led out of what I realized was a flesh colored dome into a large endless expanse of skin. I stepped out in awe and slowly looked around. Looming large for miles around the dome was an endless expense of gigantic spires curling into the sky into the shadows far above. It was so warm and the air was oppressively humid. My head spun with the strange scent in the air as I was pushed along in a long line of people who seemed to know exactly where to go and what to do. A familiar smell radiated through the air. It took me about half a second to realize exactly where she’d put me.

 

“That bitch put me in her pubes!” I spat out bitterly.

 

“Oh,” the scruffy tanned man behind me said sadly, “It took me a lot longer to figure that out.”

 

I continued along in the column towards what I assumed was a mess tent. It was longer than a football field. We were each given a green plastic lunch tray with a crusty grey blob spooned on it. I was hesitant to eat it, but noticed that everyone else was scarfing it down and at the end of the long line were depositing the trays. I realized that we had until the end of the line to eat… whatever this is. I took a bite of it and instantly spit it back up. It was wretched. The scruffy guy behind me laughed at this.

 

“What? Don’t like reheated cum?” he asked, scraping my pile of...cum onto his tray.

 

“Cum? This is her cum?” I asked, feeling my skin go cold.

 

“Yeah,” said the large bald man from earlier, “and you better get used to it, because we’re going to be shoveling and scraping it all week. Seems like she had a real good time last week.”

 

“Last week?” I asked, confused. Kelly hadn’t cleaned herself in a week? That was disgusting.

 

“Well, last week for us,” the bald man replied, keeping pace with me. “I’ve been here longer than I care to count. Time seems to flow differently here than it does for her. Like we move faster or something.”

 

“How’s that even possible?”

 

“I don’t know. How’s a redheaded girl shrinking us possible? All I know is that we have a job to do and it will take us about two or three days to do it before she wakes up. So let’s get to it. Trust me, you don’t want to be caught working while she is active. Even if she moves slower, a finger the size of a city block can still fuck you up.”

 

The bald man finished his advice as we reached the end of the mess hall. The trays were snatched from our hands as we were forced out of the shelter onto the harsh terrain of Kelly’s skin. There, we were handed shovels and directed to our assigned areas. The group I was in walked for what seemed like hours into the massive red forest. The air was heavy with humidity and Kelly’s scent. Finally, we reached our work area and what an area it was.

 

The ground sloped down gradually for miles; the building sized hairs were bent down by a massive wrinkled wall ending in a cracked red surface. It was her hand. No, only a finger. Kelly’s finger. Kelly’s finger was so massive that it weighed down the incomprehensibly large hairs until they were matted down by endless amounts of still damp and warm cum. She had only just gotten herself off in the real world before falling asleep, hadn’t she? And judging by the twenty foot tall wall of drying cum looming over me, she hadn’t cleaned herself.

 

I stood there, slack-jawed for a moment before the smell set in. The air was so heavy with her arousal that I could taste it. As I stood in place and stared at this wall of her juices I realized something. It was moving. Imperceptibly slow, but it was definitely moving. Towards me.

 

“Um… hey, guy,” I called out to the bald guy who seemed to be the leader here.

 

“Carl,” he replied as he directed a line of men with wheelbarrows.

 

“Uh, Carl, it’s moving. The wall is moving!” I shouted, backing up.

 

“Yeah, it is. It’s fresh and still wet. Makes it easier to tote.”

 

“Tote?” I asked, the horror of this task dawning on me. “Where are we taking it?”

 

“Disposal area. There, it will go somewheres else. Now, get a shovel and start digging, kid. Looks like we got weeks of work to go.” He said as he ordered several other men towards me to begin the monumental task of shoveling this endless supply of Kelly’s cum.

 

With little option, I began shoveling my friend’s cum into a wheelbarrow being held in place by the scruffy guy. Once I’d filled it, he wheeled it back into the forest of skyscraper sized hairs. I noticed more and more people joined us in our work. There had to be thousands of people shoveling and hauling this stuff. I couldn’t believe it. Why would Kelly do something like this? Was she madder with her power than I thought? Were these people here permanently? Carl talked like they had been here for years as he explained my task to me. The questions made my head spin as I worked for hours hauling this mess.

Every twelve hours a whistle sounded, signaling the end of one shift and change of another. We would go back to rest and sleep in the barracks before returning twelve hours later. I estimate we were there for three days when miraculously, I realized we were making progress on our small portion of this wall of cum. It had gone inert but was still gummy and sticky. It made me wonder exactly how fast we were moving compared to the real world. Part of me wished I could see something move to give me perspective. I got my wish.

 

On my third day, I was working in the shadow of Kelly’s cum soaked finger when it began to move. There were teams on the finger, shoveling and scraping the cum from the massive digit, each wrinkle of skin big enough to hold countless people. Suddenly, a low tremor shook the ground. I looked up in horror as the index finger of her left hand, taller and larger than any building I ever imagined, began to move. It was trying to bend. The tiny workers held on for dear life as the appendage they were cleaning started to flex. I bent my own finger and saw it took maybe half a second. It took minutes for her finger to do the same motion. It rose into the air just as slowly and dropped to the ground, nail first. The nail gouged into her flesh and began to scrape back towards me. I ran as far as I could to escape the underside of her finger.

 

It seems like I should have been able to easily escape given how slow it moved, but I was so small in comparison that I could not escape its shadow or the simple act of my best friend scratching herself. The ground rumbled and chunks of loose skin rained around me along with flakes and drops of cum until I was caught beneath that massive finger. My back was caught in the cum that had accumulated under her finger as she slowly raised the finger up to her face. I saw tiny workers fall from the rising digit off into the far distance below. It took nearly an hour for me to reach her face. I got an amazing view of her magnificent body below. Did I call her magnificent? Gah. Thankfully she couldn’t read minds… I hoped.

 

Finally the finger stopped before an endless reddish brown mountain range. I realized in awe and horror that I was looking at her nipple. I instinctively blushed and turned to look away. The finger began lowering towards the nipple at a faster rate than I expected, though still extremely slow. I squinted and tensed as the mountain drew closer, the wrinkles turning into massive canyons the closer I got. The ground filled my view as her finger slowly scratched the side of the mountain. The force of the impact, though slow, was still incredible and I was launched from her finger and found myself rolling down the mountain sized ridge of flesh as her finger rescinded. By the time I stopped rolling I felt my ears pop from the change in pressure and altitude.

I just laid there, stunned for what felt like hours, though at this size who knows how long it was. I certainly didn’t. This was just too confusing. The ground was moist and humid. I was in a wrinkle on her nipple. I assumed it was sweat that I was mired in. A bog of the stuff at the bottom of a wrinkle on the side of her nipple. I’m going to kill her. I know she’d never let anything happen to me, but I was beyond mad at this point. I was still lying there, fuming, when I heard voices approaching.

 

“I think there’s some over here!” a voice called out in the distance.

“Let’s get it before it mixes with the sweat.”  Replied a second.

 

 

I tried to pull my head just in time to see two tall silhouettes on a ridge a half mile away.

“Hey! Help!” I shouted.

“What was that?” The second voice asked.

“A survivor, I think?” Replied the first.

 

The two figures moved towards me, cautiously working their ways down the ridges of flesh. Eventually they grew close enough for me to see that they were women. Tall women. Over twice my height in size, and very muscular. And very, very nude.

 

“Well, aren’t you lucky, little guy?” the first voice said, I could see now that she was a dark skinned black woman with short hair, contrasting with her Asian friend’s shorter, curvier build. “I’m Anne, this is Mei, and welcome to the East Mountain.”


Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think of this update in the reviews and what you'd like to see in the future. Do you want a continuation?