- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A continuation of our last piece where our intrepid hero finds himself trapped on Kelly's nipple at the mercy of massive Amazonian women. Well, massive to him. Less than mites to Kelly. 

I’ll be honest, I wasn't sure how far Kelly would go with this. Honestly, part of me was not even sure that she was consciously doing this to me or if it was some desire of her subconscious to control or toy with me. I genuinely wondered if a part of her wanted to do this with me. Granted, she had the powers of a god, so I also wondered if it was presumptuous of me to assume she even cared that much about me. 


These thoughts crossed my head as an African American Amazon, talk about AAA, and a Japanese Amazon carried me strapped to a post made from a sliver of Kelly’s flesh as thick and inflexible as a fence post. Each had an end of the post on their shoulders as they carried me towards the towering ziggurat that was Kelly’s left nipple. I was tied to the post they hoisted by thick ropes that appeared to be made from braided hair. Perhaps hair from the Amazonians who were twice my height? Hair from their heads or… You know what, Kelly’s powers have allowed some odd things and I did not want to consider more oddities than I needed to. I was around six feet tall and both of these women were over twice as tall as me. I estimated these Amazons were around 16 feet for Anne the dark skinned one and 15 feet for Mei, her shorter Asian companion.


They had me strung up like the hero in a bad Italian cannibal film. Wait. Kelly had some odd kinks. I’ve seen her eat buildings full of people… surely her kinks would not extend to imagining fetishized Amazons cooking and eating me? No, no. No. That would be ridiculous. Kelly is protective of me. I think. I hope so. I wouldn’t have to wait for too long. 


The diminutive Amazons carried me up a ridge of light red areola flesh towards a ridge. As we crested said ridge I looked past a pair of Mei’s creamy thighs, which were thicker than my entire body, and saw a bustling village built into the canyonous crevasses of a single wrinkle of my friend’s areola. Whereas the men in her bush living in tent-like enclosures that blended in with her pale nether-flesh, the village of colossal shrunken Amazons that I now observed lived in abodes that seemed to be carved into the very flesh of Kelly’s areolas. It was as if they were living inside of her. Even if they were, it would not harm her. I knew enough about biology to know that we were smaller than mites. Even as colossal as these women’s settlement was, it would not even register as an itch to my far more colossal friend. The same friend who I would definitely have words with, should I escape from this bizarre biome that exists upon her body. 


I did stop to ponder how many men would envy my position. I was half the size of two very attractive women, microscopic on the nipple of a beautiful voluptuous eighteen-and-a-half-year-old British redhead. Surely this was SOMEONE’s dream. Not mine, but someone’s. I was just happy that the novelty and absurdity of this gave me a break from studying for midterms and applying for colleges. 



I’d been on Kelly’s body for what felt like days, but her planetarium derriere had barely moved inches. I tried to work out the math of how this time difference worked in my head, but was rudely interrupted as my body and bindings were dropped roughly onto the hard ground of Kelly’s…nipple? Areola? A trench in her areola? It was hard to quantify that this hard, unyielding ground was the very same, VERY soft chest that had hugged my own in many a tight embrace over the years. I was enraptured in this thought until I looked up and saw over a dozen Amazonians looking down upon me. 


“Hello, ma’am’s…” I began nervously, “Is this where the Snu Snu comes in?” I asked with a laugh that was neither appreciated nor reciprocated. 


Instead, I was looked down upon with scorn by a tribe of women who could easily bend my body into a pool noodle if they wanted to go swimming into a pore of Kelly’s sweat or whatever these wannabe goddesses did while living on an actual goddess.


Wait. No. No. No. No. I have been around the mite men too long. Kelly is not a goddess. She is my friend who forgets her lunch money and I have to go somewhere once a week. The girl who is deathly afraid of spiders. The girl who needs help opening a can of Monster because her nails are brittle because she has a vitamin deficiency. She is my friend. She is attractive, but she is not a goddess. As the Amazons looked down upon me with a palpable disdain, I realized that I may have said most of that outloud. Crap. 


“Crap indeed” Mei said as she grabbed the bindings holding my hands and drug me towards a large domicile that had been carved from the flesh of Kelly’s areola. This served as a reminder that we were less than an itch to her. That said, everything up here had an odd sheen of moisture a few inches thick. Sweat? Perspiration? Wait, were those the same things at this scale? Were they always the same thing? My exhausted and overstimulated brain was racing to make sense of the senseless absurdity I was experiencing. 


I was tossed at the feet of a tall nude Asian girl. 


“Lily?” I asked in confusion, recognizing the girl from my gym class. She looked at me with equal puzzlement. 


“Wait…what are you doing here?” She asked, bending down to undo my bonds. I noted she did not cut the ropes, but rather pulled at the knot and unleashed me. “I’ve never seen anyone from our school.”


“Really?” I asked, standing up and rubbing my sore wrists. I realized that I was not even at her navel. This girl who was normally below my shoulders now towered more than double my height. “I’m surprised to see you too, Did Kelly shrink you too?”


“Kelly?” The Asian Amazon asked anxiously as amorous anticipation arched into her voice. “Wait… we’re on Kelly!?”


She rushed back towards me and looked over me, further reinforcing our size difference. 


“Yeah… I thought you knew.”

She stepped back and slumped onto her knees and then her ass. She put a pair of oversized hands on my shoulders. “Kelly is our world? Our goddess?”


“Uh…not rea-” I was cut off as she pulled me towards her, burying my face between a pair of breasts larger than my head. Normally they’d be smaller than my hands, but I have come to accept that this fantasy realm of Kelly’s through logic in the garbage disposal. She held me close to her body and stood, potentially unknowingly dragging my face along her body until my eyes and nose were buried in her surprisingly hairy crotch. I never gave it much thought but I always assumed she’d be shaven. 


“Do you know what this means!?” She asked enthusiastically, pressing me tighter against her. My lips were now pressed against her moist lower lips. My body was as stiff as a pole, I was willing other parts of me to not also stiffen as I breathed in a mix of her scent with the all-encompassing scent of Kelly. 


“No…” I muttered, flinching as the move of my lips and the breath from my voice caused her lower lips to quiver. Her grip seemed to tighten. 


“She has delivered you, her closest friend to me. To be my concubine!” Lily said with an uncomfortable level of ecstasy. 


“Your what!?” I shouted into her labia. She gasped in pleasure, her fingers tightening around my scalp. 


“Yes! It all makes sense. The dreams. The times I dreamt I was on you. It was her. All her doing!”


“The times you what?” I asked, pressing my hands against her thighs, trying to push away. All I did was brush my nose against her moist clit. 


“I dreamt of you as a god. But now I see, she was the true goddess! Only a goddess could be recognized by a god!” 


She was officially on a different level than I could mentally deal with at this point. A true dreamlike euphoria that was encompassing her. I could hear gasps from behind me and realized that my two previous captors had fallen to their knees as if receiving a private sermon from my classmate who was due to graduate last year. 


“That’s nice and all,” I politely say, finally managing to push away from her. I stumble back and quickly wipe my sticky face, freshly moist from her juices. I try to compose myself a little, as well as assert myself. “Where are we?”


“We’re in the most bountiful mounds in existence. The very teat on which all life suckles! Our goddess’s nipple! Our goddess we now know as Kelly!”

“Hail Kelly!” Anne and Mei echoed behind me. 


I was having enough of this. Also, Lily has raised questions that I myself want to raise with Kelly. Even as I prevent something else on my body from raising as I take in the fit nude bodies around me. What I assumed to be Kelly’s pheromones were not helping matters either. My head felt clouded with arousal. Had any of these women offered, I likely would have done any of them here and now. I’d only been with two people at this point and viewed myself as selective, but was willing to make an exception. I shook my head to clear it. No. No. No. I need to be clear or else I may never get out of here. 


I heard heavy breathing and looked up as Lily loomed above me. I backed up directly into Anne’s massive thighs. I looked up to see her breasts masking her face from my perspective. Mei hovered nearby as well. I was trapped by pure sexuality. I did not have time to process it before I was tossed into the air. We all were. 


An earth-shattering tremor reverberated through the flesh of Kelly’s breath. A deafening thunderous force echoed through the air, nearly deafening us all. What few items adorned the spartan furnishings of this abode built into Kelly’s flesh were tossed about and shattered. All four of us forgot the sexual tension and rushed outside. The sky was a bizarre twisting star that I recognized as the fixture on Kelly’s ceiling light. Looking straight ahead, my horizon was the underside of a massive chin that was crashing down in a parodic slow motion as Kelly’s sleeping form moaned and arched her chin down, slowly giving us a view of her idyllic, blissful, aroused but sleeping face as it eclipsed our false sun. She was still asleep I thought as I watched the miniscule movements of her head over the next nine or so minutes. We were all enraptured by this sight. It reaffirmed to all gathered at the base of her nipple that the heavenly body was indeed HER body. We were parasites on HER.


Her luscious long red locks, honestly my favorite feature of her, were messily framing her planetary face with stray locks. She went to bed rough, I thought with a smirk, filing this disheveled image away to tease her later. I knew she was hanging around with a girl from a college she planned to visit soon. Had that girl gotten her drunk? I did not have to wait long for that question to be answered. 


A shadow eclipsed us over the next thirty minutes of panic for the Amazonian beauties around me who scrambled to find refuge as the smirk covered lips of the college sophomore Kelly had been hanging out with now hung above us. The pale brunette looked down at Kelly’s nipple with a confident smirk and eyes that showed a deep hunger. Those same eyes slowly cut towards Kelly’s partially asleep face as the co-ed’s lips parted into a massive O over the next five minutes. This time difference thing was trippy, but some part of me felt satisfied with now knowing who brought Kelly to having her own big O before I was transported to her bush to clean it. 


This girl whom I’d maybe spoken to once now dominated my vision. I guess Kelly must have liked her more than I thought, I thought to myself with a bit of bitterness that surprised me a little. I guess I was sad that Kelly didn’t trust me to tell me this. I guess. 


I was broken from my thoughts as a drop of saliva from the celestial brunette crashed upon the tip of Kelly’s nipple. Over the next minute ripples shuddered through the nipple and areola as Kelly felt pleasure from that brief instance of contact. The flood of saliva cascaded down through the ridges of the mountainous nipple. Amazonian beauties scattered and fled as the fall of viscous liquid slowly overswept everything in its path like a devastating landslide. I stood stunned, watching this unfold until I was swept up, not by the salivated tidal wave, but by Lily who carried me clutched under her right arm like a running back going for a touchdown. She tried to outpace the wave and succeeded by climbing atop a mountain that was really a minuscule bump atop Kelly’s nipple. Waves of spit passed us by, sweeping up Amazons who seemed to be torn between feelings of fear and arousal. 


Lily held me tight, her heaving, heavily breathing breasts larger than my head pressing against my head. We looked up to see a gaping black hole large enough to consume all of Manhattan descend upon us, ringed by lips the size of states and pearly white teeth that put the largest mountains to shame. The brunette brought her lips together with a speed that was agonizingly slow as she gently sucked and scraped her teeth against Kelly’s nipple in a playful attempt to wake her sleeping partner. For us inhabiting Kelly’s nipple, it was the apocalypse. The woman’s mouth was a blast furnace of humid, heated breath. We were tossed about in a maelstrom of pressure as she sucked on the nip of my friend. The woman’s teeth scraped across the surface of Kelly’s nipple with a deafening tone. Everything grew dark, humid, hot. 


Then I woke up.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this long awaited update! I have some other fun ideas planned for these characters. I hope you enjoyed the surprise introduction of a new element into this story and I hope you enjoy what Kelly and she get up to. If they get up to anything. Who knows? We also have some developments for Mike coming up! 


Let me know what you think in the comments and such!