- Text Size +

I woke up when a splash of cold wind hit me in the face. I looked around as much as I could to see a new enviroment that I didn't know, but was somehow familiar. Of course. I was at their house and it was the a/c that I felt on my face. I was still stuck between Amanda's toes, except now her toejam had somewhat hardened in the cool air and leaving me stuck under a thin layer of filth.

She reached her room and immediatly kicked off her flip-flops and layed on her bed. I don't know if she was talking on the phone or just to herself, but I distinctly heard her say "I don't think I'll take a shower tonight. It can wait till the morning."

At these words my heart sank and I knew my chances of being found were even slimmer then before. I suddenly felt queezy as I felt myself rise in altitude. I was now looking at a billboard sized face staring right at me.

Then she spoke "I thought I felt something between my toes on the way home. Now I know it was a little bug. You can't even move in between my big smelly toes. How pathetic."

I knew in the pit of my soul I was pathetic, but had to keep trying. The more I moved to get free the more it seemed that I was being sucked further into her toe crevice. Then her face got closer and I heard the greatest word ever "Ryan!"

She knew who I was and it felt great to be seen as something more then a bug. "How did this happen? Are you ok? How did you get here?" I answered her that I didn't know how it happened, I was ok, and I got here cause I stuck between her toes. A smile stretched across her face and she giggled.

"So your a foot fetish kind of guy. I always thought I felt you looking at me when I wasn't looking, but I never htought you were looking at my feet."

I didn't say anything cause I knew she would know I was lying and the last thing I wanted was her being mad at me for lying to her.

"So it is true I can tell by your response. You know you look like a bug stuck between my toes like that." Once again my heart sank. " You know I could probably squish you between them and completly cover you in toe jam. In fact you are just like my toejam now. "

With that I once again found myself being crushed between two warm dirty walls of toe flesh. Hahaha. "You can't even push my toes away from your face so you can breath. That's priceless." She finally plucked me out of my prison and held me right in front of her face.

"Eeww, you stink. Man do my feet really smell that bad. Ow well. Thats not the only part of me that smells bad. Ever since I ate some wierd beans mom brought home for dinner yesterday I've had really bad gas. Here I'll show you."

Then she bent over and placed me right in front of the back of her jeans. Thats when she blasted a huge gust of stinky wet fart right at me. I fainted right on the spot. "Wake up sunshine. I have a suprise for you." Light flooded into my eyes and I was looking straight at the toes that had imprisooned me the night before.

"You've been asleep all afternoon. I guess my gas was worse then I thought." What's my suprise? Are you gonna help me?" I asked hoping for this to be the answer. "Yes. I am gonna help you. I'm gonna help you learn how to become a great foot slave since that's where I found you."

"But why? I just want to go home and become normal again. I thought we were friends." I said.

"We are friends that's why I'm gonna keep you as my footslave so that some mean old bug doesn't eat you. And as far as turning back to normal you don't even know what turned you this way to begin with so it could be science or magic, but it doesn't matter anymore. Now come over to my feet and kiss them. I'm supposing that you heard me say that I wasn't going to wash my feet last night so they still need to be. I think I'll take my jog first and then you can wash them with your tounge."

 I can't believe what I had just heard. She can't be seriuos. There's no way I wanted to be anywhere near those toes last night at this size, much less lick them after she had just jogged. "There's no way I will ever lick those nasty things you crazy bitch. Now take to the hospital or somewhere and get me cured or else." I had comepletly lost my cool and that was a mistake.

"You're really gonna regret calling me that. We were friends, but now you are really gonna get it." I didn't know what to expect, but I didn't want to find out. I took off running as fast as I could in the opposite direction of her feet. Luckily I got to her door and slid under it.

"Where are you going. You can't get away." I slid under the door across the hall just as she opened her door. She must have realized that I got away cause I heard her say "You better get back over here right now or else. Fine if I don't find you I'm sure my brother will or at least his feet."

Little did she know how right she was. I backed away from the door and then realized I was in a white tunnel and I heard a rumble from above. Two huge thuds hit the ground and I decided to go a little further into the tunnel to avoid being seen. It must be kevin I thought. I finally put together from the smell and the look that I was in a sock. I had to get out of here right that second. As I ran out the end of the tunnel the door opened and I saw Amanda step into the room. She saw me immediatly and put her foot over me hidding me from view.

"What do you want just walking in here like that?" he asked.

"Nothing you little punk I just thought I saw a bug run in here and was coming to see if you were up." she repplied. "Have you seen any?" she asked.

"Only the ones that I held under my toes last night in my old socks. It was fun feeling them squirm between my toes and try to escape the smell. I haven't washed my feet in about five days. I've been to busy playing football and never reached that far down."

"You say that like it's something to be proud of you little sicko. Typical little kid who doesn't even bathe properly." she said.

"Your one to talk. I know you didn't take a shower last night cause I didn't hear the water run. And don't make fun of me torturing bugs. I saw you fart on one last night when I came to ask for a cd. It smelt so bad I couldn't even bare to walk in." he exclaimed. Uhhgg.

With that she scrunched her toes up once again sealing me in a prison and walked into her room to deal out my punishment.

Chapter End Notes: