- Text Size +

"I can't believe you tried to escape from me. I was going to be nice to you and let you just wait for me to get home from my jog to lick my toes, but now I think I'll have to go a step forward." she threatened.

"But I only want to go home. I didn't mean to piss you off, I just wanted to be safe." I explained.

"Oh you will be safe. Safe under my foot. You shouldn't have called me names and ran away, which reminds me that I have to punish you for callme a crazy bitch. First I'll punish you for the name. I think being stuck under my foot during my jog will sulfice."

At that point she walked over to her closet and pulled out an old scuffed up pair of Nike's. She sat the Nike's down on the floor nest to me, picked me up, and dropped me in.

"You can stay in there while I change. You don't mind right?"

Actually I kind of didn't mind. It was really disgusting and stunk really bad, but something about it turned me on. Maybe it was the fact that such a pretty perfect girl could have such disgusting flaws. I figured I'd look around since I was here. The insole looked like it used to be red, but now there was a deffinate color difference were her heel, ball of her foot and toes rested. I could see five specific indentions in the toe section of her shoe and that where ever there was an indention it was worn white with a layer of almost black filth on it. This was the same on the heel. Of course there was an ever present smell of old dirty foot sweat.

I heard a noise and looked up. Thats when I saw the greatest thing ever. Everything moved like slow motion. Amanda was changing and was putting on her panties. Her soft tanned breast, about a C cup, were swaying from side to side as she moved about gathering her cloths. The fleshy lips of her tight pussy and hovering under her pubic hair trimmed to look like a landing strip. While she was putting on her panties she turned and then I was her firm tanned ass, with it's flawless mix of muscle and fat. It was perfect, it was beutiful, it was heading right for me. All I saw was her ass coming closer and closer.

She must have gotten her foot stuck in her panties and lost her balance. Just before the light went out in the shoe completely and her ass hit the shoe her cheeks spread just enough for me to see a glimpse of her tight puckered asshole. It was going to hit me I could tell.

When she fell she didn't even notice that she had fallen on her shoe much lees the shoe I was in. When she stood back up she finished putting her panties on and turned around. She noticed that the shoe I was in was under where she had just fallen. She immediatly picked up the shoe to make sure I was ok, but I was nowhere to be found. Needless to say she was worried, but then she noticed a tickle in her butt. Amanda just figured it was gas and tried to push it out, but it was still stuck.

That thing that was stuck was me. When she fell her asshole hit me right in the face, but instead of being squished I was pushed in up to my waist. All I felt was her puckered hole slither over me and grasp me fast. I felt when she stood up because the pressure got more intense. It was pitch black, with slippey walls and a smell that would rival the worlds largest trash dump. The smell was everywhere and whenever I went to breath my face would press against the walls and get covered in a slippery film of feces.

Thats when I heard it. Like a rushing river coming to wash me away. The wave of foul methane gas hit me head on and pushed me out as her asshole opened slighlty, but I didn't go far. As soon as I was out of her ass I was caught by her cheeks and pressed against them forced to breath in as she expelled her huge wet fart.

I felt her hand reach in and grab me. She brought me to her face and scrunched her nose.

"Man you reek. How did you get in there? Ow well, at least I know another form of punishment if you act up again. But I still have to give you your first one. And here it is."

With that she held me in front of one of her white socks and held up a needle and thread. She turned her sock inside out and sewed me into the toe section of her sock.

"Please don't put me in here. I promise I won't run away just don't wear me in this sock with your feet." I begged.

"Oh I know you won't run away, but I still have to punish you now stop compaining and say hello to your company."

Then she turned the sock inside out and slip her foot in it. All I could was lay there and watch as her left foot entered and five silver painted toes become my whole world. As she settled in my face was pressed tightly into the underside of her big toe. She wiggled her toes over my body pulling me deeper into her toe crevices and toe grime that was still clinging to her foot. Then the light went out as she put her foot into her shoe. The smell got worse and the heat increased instantly and she hadn't even started moving yet.

"I'm going for my jog mom. I'll be back in a little while." she yelled. "Ok." her mom replied.

That's when the presure grew and I knew that this would not turn out well. It was sweltering outside. It must have been in the high 90's, which combined with the humidity of foot sweat in the shoe made it feel like a sauna. Evertime I turned my head away from her toe it would be buried in damp raunchy cotton. It was terrible, but it was only getting started.

As the jog went on Amanda's foot sweat increased and soon the entire sock and I'm sure the entire shoe was soaked all the way through. The air was barely breathable, but even the little oxygen available in the dense air was hard to get since everytime I opened my mouth to breath sweat, toe grime and dirt would enter making me have to swallow to keep from suffocating. I was completly hers now and I knew it. I was lower then her foot, even lower then her foot sweat and toejam since it could even kill me now. I was just plain low and I figured that there was no lower to go then this, but as usual I was wrong.

About two hours later we were home again and I was exausted. She walked in her room and kicked off her shoes, but left her socks on while she changed cloths.

"Didn't want you to get stuck somewhere like you did before. Or do I? Ha ha ha." she exclaimed.

Once she was in a new pair of shorts and a new shirt she took off her sock, untied me and layed me next to her feet on her bed.

"Lick them clean while I figure out your punishment for running away. Make sure to get all of the toejam from between my toes and under them. Also don't foget to scrape all of the grime and dirt out from under my toenails."

"You have to be kidding right?" I yelled. "Your feet could kill just from the smell. "

"They could also kill just from squishing you and add you to the list of stuff stuck to the bottom." she said as she lifted her sweaty, raunchy foot above me.

"In fact now I want you to clean them with only your mouth and eat whatever you find. That means stick your head under my nail and lick it clean. Unless you would rather me turn you into toejam." she said while wiggling her toes above me shaking some toejam and sock fuzz lose.

"Oh you can start by eating what just fell off and then get started on my foot."

Chapter End Notes: