- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay, I had my hands full and not much inspiration. I hope you'll like this finale chapter !

Finale Worship

Stephen was groveling at the feet of his Goddess. Aunt Suzie had taken him of the Aquarium and taken him to the table by the sofa. She had then begun to watch TV, putting Her titanic feet before him without a word. She had no need to talk to him, he knew what to do now. It had been almost a year and a half since he had been shrunken by his own negligence and both their lives had changed. Suzie had demonstrated how clever She was, fooling the whole word. She had even brough Stephen to his funerals... 

Of course, he hadn't seen a thing, since She had shoved him deep into her ass, but She had given him a great deal of details. Only a handful of peoples had come to see his empty coffin be entombed near his parents' grave. Auntie had told him that Linda had came and revealed that she had had a crush on him. The minuscule fraction of the shrunk boy who still was truly Stephen cried at that, but the zealot of Suzie had rejoiced his Goddess when he had told Her that he couldn't care less about Linda, compared to her. Still, she had brough her back some days later, reduced in size and half-mind with terror.

"IMPREGNATE HER, BABY" she had ordered Stephen. "I'LL NEED A CONSTANT SUPPLY OF GENIUSES IN THE YEARS TO COME, AND I CAN'T REALLY SHRINK THEM ALL. IT WOULD BE BETTER TO BREED THEM AT HOME!"

And Stephen had done as he was told. He raped Linda, using the strength his new life had given him, fucking her under Her gaze, repeating the operation until the belly of the dimunutive girl swelled. Then, His Aunt had brough another woman, an older one called Julia, and he had repeated the operation. By now, he had had three wonderful kids, since Julia had had twins. And they would grow in the shadow of his Divine Aunt.

Then, SUzie had revealed how shrewd she could be. She had brought to the police Her "new discovery", the shrinking potion and its antidote. Auntie had laughed, back at home, when She told him how She had shed crocodile tears which had fooled the officers. She had even written a note mimicking Stephen's writing, where She told the world that he couldn't endure after the loss of his parents but refused to make his beloved Auntie suffers. The note went on, describing how he would shrink, leave the house and be eaten by a wild beast.

When She had told him all of this, Stephen had been horrified at first. A minuscule part of him wanted to shout at Her, but he had quashed it. A Goddess like his Aunt had every right to do as She pleased,, especially with the lives of beings like himself, or Linda, or Julia, while he had no reason to oppose Her wishes. So, he did as he was ordered to do. Anyway, his mental abilities were rapidly deteriorating, either because of a side effect or the potion, or because of Suzie's incredibly powerful farts when he was plugged into Her insides.

"YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB, STEPHEN BABY..." mumbled the titanic woman as he drove his whole body into Her soles, pushing as hard as he could to please Her.

"Thank you, Goddess!" he screamed from the top of his lungs, hoping that She would hear him, in spite of the television and his minuscule size.

"HOWEVER..." continued the giantess, "I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU... YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP NEW POTIONS FOR ME, BUT NOW? YOU STRUGGLE TO EVEN READ CHILDREN BOOKS. LINDA AND JULIA ARE DOING ALL THE HARD WORK, LEAVING YOU WITH THE PLEASURE OF PLEASING ME... IT WON'T DO STEPHEN! IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME OTHER SWEETIES, WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?"

Her terrible voice and the harsh words She spoke made the minuscule teenager shiver and cry. He had upset his Goddess and it was an insufferable knowledge. How could he ever makes amend to Her? What sacrifices, what acts of devotion would be enough to earn back Her love? Young Stephen was cracked by guilt and sorrow. He had let down the most magnificent being he had ever seen, and he wanted to prove to Her that he could still be of use.

"Goddess Suzie! What can I do to earn back your pride in me!" he yelled, so hard that his throat hurt.

"YOU CAN WORSHIP MY ASS ONE FINALE TIME, SWEETHEART" answered the divinity. "THEN, YOU'LL BECOME A PART OF IT, A PART OF ME. YES, IT IS THE ONLY WAY, I SEE IT NOW. NOW, DON'T MOVE."

She took Her feet away from him and during an moment, Stephen felt strangely happy. Then, Her fingers plucked him and shoved him deep into Her ass crack. He knew what was coming. In three months, She had given the Finale Worship to at least six guys, probably more since he had only seen those She brought back home. He knew his part and begun singing Her glory, even as the walls of flesh closed on him, even while their pressure begun to make his bones aches and groans. He was still singing when his ribs gave way and pierced his lungs. And still singing when, in a final brutal flex of Her gigantic ass-cheeks, Suzie reduced him to paste. At least, she would have heard him singing Her glory till the end.

----------------------------------------------

Suzie was humming to herself, listening to her favourite songs while preparing her cooking utensils. She felt a tinge of regret at the fact that she was killing her beloved nephew, but there wasn't much she could do. She had deposited the patent to the two formulas days before going to the police, and whole industries where already contacting her. In two or three days, she would be so rich that she wouldn't know what do to. The military had even offered her an artificial island to do as she pleased, somewhere in the Pacific. There, she would enjoy orgies, with normal and shrunken boy-toys...

A sudden wetness in her ass isignaled Stephen's demise, but Suzie kept pressing on him. She loved her human meat to be partially cooked by her ass before she put them in the frying pan. Anyway, she still had a lot to do. She put some olive oil in the pan and moaned when she felt minuscule teeth biting her left nipple. In a swift movement, she removed her top and pushed back her bra cup a little, revealing Linda and Julia, and their babies. They hadn't lost their cerebral abilities like he had and were still defiant... which she liked in women.

Suzie came into her pants, letting out a powerful moan which terrified the newborns. This sight made her feel all-powerful. Women with babies suckling their teats while their mothers suckled hers! Of course that she was a goddess compared to them, an incarnation of Mother-Earth. Somehow, she wanted to share this feeling with all the sexy women out there, and it was what Julia and Linda worked on. How to create a formula who would shrink every living being on Earth expect the sexiest women. Progress were slow, if there was progress at all, but, frankly, Suzie couldn't care less, especially right now.

"Who just bite me?" she asked, almost singing, looming over the minuscule beings in her bra cup. 

"Me!" spat Linda in defiance, clutching her daughter against her torso in a protective stance which was utterly ridiculous, considering that Suzie had the power of life and death over them.

"Wonderful sweetie" giggled the giantess, to the stupor of her captives. "I really liked that, and in fact I want both my nipples to be stimulated like that!" chirped Suzie has she plucked Julia and shoved her into her other bra cup. "No, be dears little doll and make your Goddess happy while she cook Stephen, okay?"

Suzie couldn't help but laugh as a look of absolute horror appeared on the girl's faces. They would learn soon enough, she mused. Putting her bra cups in place, she moaned again when she felt their teeth sinking into her nipples. She plunged her hand in her ass, removed Stephen's crushed body and put it in the frying pan, where the smell of human's flesh and the condiments she loved to used made her drool. She hoped that her geniuses would succeed, because she couldn't wait to eat taller peoples. On an impulse, she cut a mall portion of her nephew's corpse and swallowed it.

"Now, you'll be mine forever baby" she mumbled to herself.