- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A sock tf story

Tom was heading to her sister lucy. He hasnt saw her in awhile and wanted to see how shes doing. He wasnt driving with his car today because its got damaged and need to be fixed. So tom took the train to her. It was about 2 hours long si he had to kill some time with youtube videos. After the hours were done tom went out of the train and started to walk....and walk....and walk. It was still a long way for tom till he arrived by her sister. After about an hour of walking he headed could see her house. He went infront of the door and rung the bell. Soon later lucy opened the door and gave tom a big hug and a kiss on his cheek."i havent seen you in a long time brother!" Lucy said."come in come in!". Tom giggled nervously and stepped in. Tom then heard someone comming down from the stairs,it was emily. Emily ran to his oncle and hugged him tight."Uncle tom!"she said. Tom smiled but could smell that she sweated alot. "She hasnt showerd yet. She didnt want to!"lucy said raising her voice a bit. "Its fine sis, it doesnt bother alot"he giggled nervously. Emily just gave a evil look to her mother and then went upstairs again. Tom sat down and lucy handed him a coffee."so what happened in your life tom?" Lucy asked him and smiled. "Nothing special really, im still living alone in a house"he replied." And how about you? What happened in your life?"he added. "Oh you know my boyfriend left me...but it was for the good...and of course my daughter emily is now loving the colour pink,i had to buy so much pink stuff for her ugh i cant see that color anymore"lucy giggled. Tom looked at her and smiled"still as pretty as last time i saw you"he said to lucy."shush bro"lucy said blushing. Lucy then stood.up to fatch a cake. It was a chocolate cake one of toms favourite ones."EMILY COME DOWN!"she yelled as tom got scared by that for a moment. Then tom heard emily running down the stairs again. She then sat down next to tom. Tom looked at the little girl and as lucy said she was wearing all pink. He then looked at the plate that lucy dropped infront of them. The cake looked so delicous. Tom then started to eat and as soon that someone could say cake! He would be already done with it. He waited for the other two to finish as they then started to bomb poor tom with stories and questions. They talked and talked amd listended tilk the night begun. Tom wasnt looking at the time as they went on and on. Finally tom looked at the time and jumped up."I HAVE TO GO" he said. Lucy looked at the time aswell."oh my god you need to sleep already emily!" Lucy holds emilys hand and went to her bed. Tom waited for lucy to come back. After awhile lucy finally came down."goodbye sis"tom said. "Goodbye bro"she said and hugged him. Tom opened the door but them said"i really need to go to the bathroom before i go"he said embarassed."oh,sure"lucy said and giggled. Tom rushed upstair and went to the bathroom. He looked around and saw theyre laundry basket overfilling.it was mixed with all kinds of clothes,but you could see that pink dominates the pile. Suddenly tom felt dizzy like someone just stung him... he then suddenly falls on the floor and blacks out... Tom then wakes up by lucys humming."laundry day tralalal"she hummed. Tom felt weird... he felt like he couldnt move or talk..he could still see and taste and smell but not move or speak. He looked up at lucys giant hand that grabs him from the ground...then...tom fianlly saw what he was...a pair.of pink socks!.lucy pushed him into the already full basket. Tom could smell the dirty clothes and underwear from the two. Lucy went to the washing machine and first washes all of emilys clothes,that means all the pink ones. She threw you in the machine and all of the other pink clothes. After lucy started the machine tom felt like he was in hell. Hot water burned him and soap burned in his eyes. But he couldn't yell at all or cry for help. After the machine was done he got hanged up to dry. The burning feeling was atleast gone for him. Then he got ontop of a pile of fresh clothes. Lucy then went into emilys room and put the clothes in her drawer. She picked up all of the dirty clothes that was in her room and it was quiet alot.

Chapter End Notes:

My first story