- Text Size +

Test Experiment ( part 1)

I don't know how got to this place, or how I got into this situation. But let me start at the begining, my name is Kathy Amstemn I just turned 18 I'm going to University of Texas. Kathy signed up for a test experiment so she have money for school."We're ready to begin the experiment, Kathy," Dr. Ryan the head of the project, called. "Are you ready?" "I'm as ready as I'll ever be, I suppose," Kathy replied. "Let's just get it over with." The lab techs, under supervision of the attending Dr. Ryan prepared her hand for the injection of the experimental tissue regrowth serum. Dr. Ryan sayed,"Don't give Kathy don't take more than 2 ounces of the serum." The lab techs injected Kathy with a full vile of serum. For several seconds she felt a warmth in her stomach, then the warm flush started spreading down her body. In moments she could feel a rush of warmth spreading over her body. She felt it flowing down her stomach, to her loins, then down her legs, up over her shoulders and down her arms. It was only a few moments till the rush of warmth had fully engulfed her entire body. "Can you get me a new robe too, I can't get this one closed." Kathy sayed, and she pulled and showed the nurse that it wouldn't go all the way around her. As she looked she realized that the sleeves were only part way down her arm. Kathy got out of bed and stood up. Then she realized that nothing seemed right. The gown barely covered her hips, and wouldn't close around her, the floor seemed too far away, the bed was too low and the nurse, who had towered over her before, only came up to her shoulder. "Oh, my God, I'm growing! Look how big I am." The nurse looked. And ran out of the room screaming. Kathy, looked down at her chest and her breasts were swelling up so fast she could actually see them growing. It looked like she was inhaling. But she wasn't! And the floor seemed to be moving away, it was like she was on a slow moving elevator slowly rising into the air. In minutes she was towering over the bed, her head touching the ceiling. The first man to come in stopped and stared in shock, "My God, we've never had a reaction like this!" "To hell with the reaction, what's happening to me?" Kathy's voice boomed in the room, low and powerful. He stared up at her in shock. "I don't know; you're growing!" the male attendant sayed, "No shit," Kathy sayed. By now her head was bent over from pressing against the ceiling. Kathy was quickly filling up the room as she put her hands out toward the ceiling, they broke through to the second floor. Plaster and wooden beams came crashing down, A moment later the Kathy burst through the roof and stood up. She was rising incredibly fast, the whole room and the room a floor below dwindel away into nothing. All of the men and several of the girls at the lab, along with a few security officers ran out side to stare in awe of Kathy. One of the lab attendents was handed a bull horn and he turned it up toward Kathy. "Kathy can you hear me?" Kathy replied,"Yeah." "Kathy go to the warehouse." Kathy was escorted to the warehouse a mile from the testing facility for additional tests, to see how this reaction happened. "I had tests all day, with the lab techs and doctors climbing all over my huge body, like little kittens climbing all over me as I lay there. I got really horny, expecially when they got down around my hips. Kathy slid her hands down and grasping her thick heavy pussy lips with her fingers quickly pulled it wide open. Three of the doctors fell into her pussy falling full length against her soft wet flesh. they struggled vainly to escape from beneath the enormous fleshy weight of her giant pussy lips as she pinched the huge masses of soft flesh together over them. Kathy picked Susan up, turning her down and adjusting her to her pussy, pushed her in beside Jessica, swallowing both girls completely in her giant cunt. "OH!" Kathy squeaked, her heavy voice rumbling as Susan's body pushed Jessica even further into Kathy's giant vagina and as the two girls wriggled and squirmed in the massive grip of Kathy's giant cunt they sent her shuddering and heaving into ecstatic spasms of orgasm again and again. She squealed and moaned as she wriggled and squirmed, heaving her hips into the air. Dr. Ryan watched as the two walked toward her waist to begin examination. As soon as the first one walked close to her pussy, her hand came down and without any hesitation she put her finger on the back of his shoulders and pressed. He screamed once, his feet thrashed in the air for a moment, and he was gone. The female lab attendant looked around and saw Kathy's giant finger coming down on her chest. She screamed as she was lifted on the tip of Kathy's finger and shoved violently into Kathy's pussy with the others, her feet flailing uselesly for only a moment as she disappeared into Kathy's cunt as easily as if lab attendant was nothing to the giant woman. A heavy low moan escaped from Wanda's lips as she writhed her hips and lifted them into the air a few feet. They started wriggling and squirming and fucking while completely swallowed up in Kathy's cunt. Dr. Ryan looked out at Kathy in awe as she just lay panting heavily, with one hand idly rubbing her giant pussy, for a few hours. The Lead Doctor Dr. Clark was looking at her too and said, "Looks like she's about through and ready to talk now. Go ahead and tell her before she falls asleep. Oh, and tell her to get rid of the Lab attendants before I talk to her. She'll know." Dr. Ryan looked up at the big woman again, God she was big, and beautiful, a little older, but a really beautiful woman. "OK, I'll tell her." and Dr. Ryan walked out to Kathy. Dr. Ryan walked past her tremendous feet and looked up at them as Dr. Ryan passed them. "Kathy!" I yelled from close to her shoulder. "Kathy," Tim yelled again. "Its me Tim. I'm down here by your right shoulder. Kathy, answer me" Stay still, and get rid of those Lab attendants you've got." "YEAH, THEY FEEL SO GOOD..." "Yeah, I bet they do. I know that I did." She rolled her head toward Dr. Ryan, and she grinned at him. "Yeah, that's right, but now, get rid of them." "OH, I GUESS.... BUT I REALLY LIKE THEM..... MMmmm.... THEY FEEL SO G..O.. O... O... O... D.... CAN I HAVE SOME MORE LATER?" "Kathy..." Dr. Ryan said in exasperation. "Leave the Lab attendants alone, after you talk to the Dr. Clark, I'll take care of you." I couldn't believe the grin she gave me. "I'LL BET YOU WOULD, WOULDN'T YOU, LITTLE MAN. AT LEAST YOU'D LIKE TO." and she grinned from ear to ear. Dr. Ryan trotted back down to her feet and waved at the Dr. Clark. She waved back and walked out to where Dr. Ryan stood by Kathy's giant foot. Then said, "I wouldn't stand this close to her foot, if I were you. She might like you, but one little mistake and you'd be nothing but a smear on the concrete if she moved her foot wrong." Tim looked back at the beautiful big woman, "Oh, I hadn't thought of that, but you're right, I'm just so entranced by her big lovely feet, I wasn't thinking. She says she'll talk to you. Come on up here by her ear." And I noticed five soaking wet Lab attendants walking off toward the other hanger arm in arm laughing and talking, and pointing back toward Kathy as they walked away laughing and grinning.

To Be Continued....