- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is shorter than the last and focuses entirely on Patrick's POV without switching to Mrs. Bennett's. 

The moment Mrs. Bennett left the classroom, Patrick was up on his feet. While the others were busy being distracted by Madelyn and James’ horrendous PDA, Patrick took it upon himself to retrieve a stolen item of his. Last week during Religion, Patrick had been playing on his Gameboy instead of listening to Mrs. Bennett talk about Jesus for the 155th time.

Patrick. Would you care to tell me what it is you’re doing under there?”

Patrick groaned, Mrs. Bennett had seen his hands were hidden underneath his desk.

“Nothing, Mrs. Bennett. Just playing with my dick.”

The whole class erupted into laughter as Mrs. Bennett charged over to Patrick’s desk, knocking a couple desks on accident due to the wide sway of her hips. She lifted his hands up to reveal his green Gameboy and snatched it.

“This is mine now. Go to the principal’s office right now.”

Patrick groaned yet again and moved up from his desk. In the eyes of his classmates, he was a hero. A couple were still laughing as he exited the room. Mrs. Bennett, her face beat red with embarrassment and anger, picked up the school phone and began dialing the main office.

Now was the perfect opportunity to grab it back before school break. He sat down in Mrs. Bennett’s chair and swiveled his skinny ass in place; getting comfortable. He had begun opening various drawers when Marie caught notice of him.

“Guys, Patrick’s going through Mrs. Bennett’s shit!”

Almost immediately, the class turned their attention from the grotesque PDA to Patrick’s shenanigans.

“I’m just getting what’s mine,” Patrick retorted.

Marie got up from her desk and met up with Patrick; the others staring on in silence. It seemed like everybody but Marie and Patrick knew they liked each other immensely. The romantic hormonal tension between the two was almost the exact opposite of Madelyn and James; whereas the latter wore it on their sleeves, the former intended to keep it hidden and not speak of it.

Marie put both of her hands down on the front end of the desk and leaned forward towards Patrick.

“Come on Patrick,” she beckoned, eyeing the classroom doorway. “You’re going to get in trouble and it’ll be the third time this week. They’ll do something this-“

“Marie please, just shut up. Look, it’s gotta be in here somewhere- “

Unfortunately for the pair, these were the last words spoken to each other before the incident. And now, Patrick found himself marooned on a gray landscape. He still hadn’t moved after he heard Mrs. Bennett speak his name out in exasperation. Her gigantic form had completely dwarfed his world, and her rear end loomed ominously above.

Looking up at the massive mountains of flesh, he wagered that each of her ass cheeks was at least a quarter of a mile tall to him. Her stiped pants seemed as though they were being stretched beyond belief by them, clinging so tight that her crack looked as though she had a massive wedgie. Of course, his teenage hormones had gotten the best of him, and he too had a large erection forming, much akin to Jason’s. Although Patrick didn’t know Jason didn’t exist anymore and would forever go down as having vanished from the world in the eyes of his parents, colleagues, and the law. Unfortunately for Patrick, he, among many others, would share the same fate.

Mrs. Bennett let out a sigh that sounded monstrous to Patrick and began to lower herself down. Patrick’s eye’s widened as he gawked at the ever-expanding ass descend. Her two gargantuan cheeks started to part, widening her crack and stretching her pants even more. It was like seeing the sky split apart to Patrick. More and more his world was turning to darkness as her ass expanded and parted. He could hear a low hissing noise as every crease and wrinkle of her pants were tugged away by the movement.

Knowing he couldn’t escape the impending doom of Mrs. Bennett’s ass, he began to cry and scream, crawling over on all fours, desperately trying to make way for space not touched by the shadow. His erection rubbed against the ground as he haphazardly tried to escape the darkness until the bright horizon disappeared. No space on the chair laid untouched now.

He turned onto his back to see Mrs. Bennett’s left ass cheek buoyant and curvaceous, stretching for an unimaginable distance to his left and right. Not knowing what else to do, Patrick decided to resort to his devious side as the last thing he’d do. He quickly unbuckled his pants and tore them down to his knees, his elongated pale penis sticking straight up towards Mrs. Bennett. Looking down to grab hold of his penis, Patrick’s began stroking up and down rapidly, his face twitching in sheer adrenaline. He looked back up to see the striped pattern of her pants mere inches away from his face.

“Wait, wait, wait!”

Much like his former classmates, the event of his death was over in a manner of seconds. He managed to let out a high-pitched girly scream before the immense pressure of Mrs. Bennett began to settle on top of him. He didn’t even manage to move his hands from fondling himself in self-defense before his entire body exploded against the fabric sheathing Mrs. Bennett’s ass. As her full weight settled down onto the sturdy chair, Patrick’s skin busted at every seam imaginable. All the bones in his body snapped, cracked, and were crushed even further into a dust like substance. His clothes were compacted beyond their restraint and were torn to shreds by the sheer weight of her.

Whatever was left of Patrick had already begun to be absorbed into Mrs. Bennett’s ass when she scooted backward and swiveled in place, trying to get comfortable. This mere instinctual motion smushed every bit of what was left of Patrick into the fabric of the pants. When she finally sat still and all was said and done, the stain under her ass was already dried and imprinted. The sister stain was located further back from its origins and was slightly visible from behind the chair as Mrs. Bennett had hiked her pants up after feeling some discomfort.

There was utterly nothing left of Patrick except a stain that resembled a microscopic dab of dried red paint. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Again, be sure to leave a star rating and tell me what you liked/disliked or what you'd like to see. I'll consider reccomendations if I continue, but my tastes will probably dictate what I write.