- Text Size +

Prince and Hime-sama's Kingdom.

 

The great kingdom of Busty where Princess Pain Otsu lives is—if I were to put it simply—a kingdom of science.

This kingdom that originally prospered in agriculture is now on the cutting-edge... Well, if I were to coin a new term, it's at the most-cutting-edge of technology thanks to Princess Pain Otsu who has enough wisdom to advance their culture a thousand years in a single day.

Her size is 1.42 million kilometres, and even though she's 8 years old, she's still growing in units of ten-thousands of kilometres despite the fact that she has yet to hit her 2nd growth spurt. Her eating expenses are on the scale that if it were another country, it would push them towards financial ruin in a single meal—nay, a single dish.

————What made it all possible is the 'super-duper-ultra-growth of food'. What I'm saying is it's reasonable and affordable to make extra-large meals for Princess Pain Otsu to eat without issue. If it weren't for that, Princess Pain would be coming to grips with a food shortage crisis.

"Mm—mm, yumm~♥; The cake Onii-cha... *C, cough*! Ehem, Prince made is a 'delicacy'."

There's a mysterious feeling in how she's happily eating some cake I made when I'm less than a single one of her cells. I'm so puny and insignificant that I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't actually tell if she ate it.

"Y, yeah. That makes me happy, thank you."

"Don't be so servile, Onii—Prince! The dishes Prince makes are very, very delicious! I want to eat them every day—no, every meal... Kyan, what am I saying~//////"

Princess Pain doesn't just have an embarrassed look on her face, her entire body is blushing shyly. Due to the effects of her skin reddening, the surrounding temperature rose by 10 degrees, and the ground at her dainty feet is starting to melt, but... it would be best if I didn't mention that to her.

"So... On—Prince, where will you be staying today?"

Princess Pain says as she mischievously flaunts her impressive breasts. The 1.15 million kilometre Q-cup boobs of the 1.42 million kilometre Princess Pain are large enough to cover the entire sky. Not only are they silky smooth and without blemish, they're gigantic and soft boobs that accept everything. There are many buildings on top of Princess Pain's boobs that are so colossal, I wouldn't doubt it if a single one of her skin cells is supporting an entire nation.

Oppai Hotel. Built on top of a boob larger than Princess Pain's own kingdom is a hotel that promises the finest comfort 'she made from modifying her own skin cell'. Even now, the number of buildings on her continues to increase and their total number easily surpasses a billion. Not only are there Oppai Hotels, there's Oppai Apartments, Oppai Restaurants, Oppai Amusement Parks, Oppai Department Stores... and the list goes on and on. I hear that 90% of the inhabitants of the great kingdom of Busty have already migrated to her breasts. A walking country, that is Princess Pain.

"I prepared a suite in the most luxurious hotel in the depths of my cleavage 'especially' for Onii—I mean, Prince! Of course, I'll have my white blood cell maids service you! They'll extend their best hospitality with wide-open arms at full strength!"

I once stayed at the hotel she's referring to, and I certainly did receive the finest in comfort and hospitality while there. Though that's excluding the purgatory of being serviced at full strength by a thousand miniature and overly-eager puppy girl clones of Princess Pain (100 times my size) wearing maid dresses that are supposed to be her white blood cells... They're incredibly cute and affectionate, but I came rather close to meeting my end when they dogpiled me and took turns trying to give me a tongue bath. Mainly due to the wrath of the main body wanting to deliver the same service afterwards.

"W, well, I'll have to pass! Today I'm here to give thanks for the delicious cake from before!"

"Are you sure...? Since it's for Onii—Prince, Pa~in'll ser~vice yo~u a~t fu~ull stre~ength."

Licking her lips and panting sensually, the dog-eared princess spoke in a sexy way that is much too adult for an eight year old puppy girl. ... With this kind of display, would even the gods kneel to her seductive charm? Well, they may kneel precisely because she's this big at her regular size and still growing.

"Anyways, he has somewhere he needs to be. So he'll have to pass for now."

Ti says... I'm picked up and carried by my exclusive slave elf and we try to leave, but Princess Pain stops us.

"Ehh!? Where, where!? If it's for Onii—Prince, I'll send you anywhere! You don't have to ride on those boring ol' slave boobies, Pain'll show you places on her body much more wondrous and amazing!"

".... Weeeell~, where I'm going is actually hard for me to say."

Really, how did things wind up like this...? While thinking that, I tell Princess Pain who's wagging her tail, whipping it back and forth as she waits in giddy excitement at my next words.

"To the place of my fiancé."

There was nothing I could do but select the most merciless of choices for her.

Ahh, the lava at her feet hardened. No, it looks like it's turning into an ice age down there.

Chapter End Notes:

Wanted to wait until the 3rd chapter is released so I could spend sufficient time proof-editing before I released this one. Teikoku has plans for the following stories in the future:

"Princess Pain's 3rd Growth Spurt", "Fiancé's Story", and "Ti's True Form".

If the themes of this story are to your liking, then please check out the illustrations I commissioned: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=125335

Also pinned to my twitter is a short video for a Size-Fetish/Oppai/TS game that I'm slo~owly working on.