- Text Size +



Heather came downstairs to get a drink and noticed her sons friend no longer appeared to be sleeping on the couch. She looked around quizically and saw his shrunken form looking up at her coweringly. She leaned down grinning, allowing her eye popping cleavage to fill his field of view. "Hey little guy" heather boomed. "I see you catching glimpses of my massive mamories and fat bum every time you come over... how about a closer look hm?"
She was now moving her chest about, causing her god breasts to sway dangerously overhead. The little man had a massive hard on for the tits threatening to turn him into viscera. Heather picked him up and dropped him between her godlike cleavage and began mashing her titties together, a hand placed on either side of her breasts, slowly increasing pressure on the tiny toy.
She was careful not to end him... Yet hehe. She had big plans brewing for this little insect. Heather went upstairs and went over to her nightstand and retrieved the biggest dildo she owned. She pulled out her costco sized bottle of lube and covered the large phallus with it. The tiny watched, confused, his head just popping out of her cleavage. As she turned the dildo upside down and began to move the cockhead towards her bust, he suddenly screamed fully understanding what she planned to do. He tried madly to escape from his mammory prison but heathers massive fake dong was already penetrating her cleavage. She began tittyfucking herself, nearly crushing the tiny over and over again. Once she tired of this she completely removed the dildo, and spat on it. She then picked up her new toy and stuck him to the head of it, grinning in lust. He was in for the ride of his life. She sat down on the couch, pulling apart her green robe, revealing her aging pussy lips. She inched the dildo closer and began rubbing her clit with it. She began moaning. Then suddenly she heard a creak HER SON! She had a split second to cover herself (And her 14 inch dildo) with her robe. "Hey mom where did my friend go?" He asked tiredly. "He went home, son. He was a little scared and cold down here but im sure now hes nice and warm and wet- I MEAN comfortable haha." "Alright, night"
Her son suspected she was lying, but why? He would have done better not to pry into her business.. Her son suddenly shrunk too! She once again spat on her dildo, encasing her first toy in spit so he could not escape, but could spectate what heather was about to do to her own son... She picked him up, and without a second thought placed him into her mouth and swallowed. He would now be turned into her scat after being melted by digestive juices! After seeing what this crazy bitch had done to her own son, the tiny man began to dread his own fate. She now went back to her spot on the couch and picked up her dildo "Now.. where were we? OH YEAH!"
She parted her pussy lips and shoved him deep inside, repeatedly slamming her toy against the back wall of her loose milf snatch, cumming all over him as she screamed in vaginal ecstacy. She now flipped over, revealing her tight anus (Her pussy was all used up but her bumhole rarely saw any visitors so it retained its tightness). She plunged him into her beautiful behind and he was now covered with her shit. She thrust him harder into her ass than her pussy, taking the full 14 inches. She was in heaven, she imagined her sons face melting as he cried for his mommy, she imagined her new toy covered in her shit and it sent her over the edge into an orgasmic dreamland. At the height of her ecstacy she pulled her toy out of her ass and picked the little man off her dildo with her teeth. She didnt hesitate in opening wide, tilting her head, and sending him to his final resting place... TUMMY TOWN! He swam in the digestive soup, his skin burning and melting. Pleading with this big titted bitch to free him, but he knew it was no use. He would be turned into her shit. The next morning heather sat on the toilet and lit up a cigarette. She pushed the remains of both her son and his friend out of her yummy booty and when she finished she looked down. She saw their skeletons embedded into her scat, she laughed harder than she ever had and with a sexy grin, pulled the handle without a second look back.