- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Fun giantess children!

Author's Chapter Notes:

First time making stories here. Long time lurker. the usual stuff.

Please enjoy and I hope you like it!

 

 

If you had to choose a place to be the worst in the world where would it be? Would it be a country? A state? Possibly a single city or even just simply a house? What makes something so terrible? The area? The climate? Or even just the people? What makes certain places so terrible to be in?

Well… if you’re Beatrice, it would simply be… the boredom. Any place you could be in no matter where is adherently boring. To a child, especially one of only five years of age, everything is boring unless it’s trying not to be. But no one tries!

The outside world is stupid, the TV has nothing fun to watch on it, and whenever she goes on the computer to do things her Mother always says she can’t look up stuff that amuses her. Oh, what amuses her you might ask? Well… that would simply be… the little people who live among you… Or more, what she can do with them…

 

. . . . .

 

“N-No, no please don’t! Have mercy, please!”

“Don’t kill us! Stop!”

“We’re people, not toys, don’t do it!”

 

Tilting her head to the side, a young Beatrice smiled as she sat on the ground in her favorite pink dress. If one were to look at her, they wouldn’t see anything more than an exceptionally cute little girl. Long flowing red hair that was silky and down to her back. A Mischievous smile that held the crux of childish curiosity on her face. And of course, a lovely voice that no one could say no to. That is… unless you were any of the unlucky souls currently trapped in the child’s house. Letting her mouth hang open as she let the other people in front of her see, Beatrice, giggled as she felt the wiggling feeling on her tongue. It was breakfast time! Tilting her head back as the man she had on her tongue screamed, the child gulped him down whole as she enjoyed the tingling feeling it gave her. This feeling... she lived for this feeling!

Sitting with her legs in a circle, the little redhead grinned with devilish delight as she saw what appeared to be about fifteen? No, sixteen more little people all scurrying on the ground in front of her. This morning was better than most! Usually, she only saw about seven or eight of them!

After moving out of state and to their country home to a rather populated city, Beatrice had been excited to see something fun for a change. But sadly for her, it was all just as boring as her old home. Only this time, she didn’t have her friends to play with anymore.

But… she discovered something even better. For some unknown reason, each time she went to bed at night, in the morning… there would be a random number of people, suddenly appearing in her house. But, they weren’t regular humans. They were tiny! Always ranging from a few millimeters to about two inches but never more, she found them day to day scattered in different areas of her home. She didn’t have a clue as to what was doing nor did she honestly care though. She had finally discovered an end to her ever longing boredom… with them.

The one thing about Beatrice was simple. She had a philosophy… something that children usually didn’t have at her age. If it made her happy, keep doing it. If it excited her, keep doing it. If it made her feel tingly and pleasant, keep doing it. No matter what the case, if it fought off her boredom, go with it.

And of course, she did. Reaching her pudgy fingers down, the redheaded child giggled gleefully as she picked up a screaming man between her fingers. Looking the person over closely, Beatrice smiled as she saw how he was dressed. He wore one of those suits her daddy used to wear so he was probably important at some point. But that didn’t matter now that he was her new toy.

“Tell me what you hate.” Struggling frantically in her fingers, the man screamed louder before crying out in pain as the two fingers began to tighten around his midsection. She was squishing him like some kind of a bug! “I said, tell me, what you hate!” Beatrice grinned, her sadistic smile scaring those who had never seen it on a child before.

As a younger girl, the thought of killing bugs was pleasant to Beatrice. They were weak, insignificant, and most importantly, abundant. The fact that these humans fit all of those categories meant only one thing to her. They were bugs. Bugs to be played with and toyed with until she felt tired and reset them for the day. New bugs came and went but they were all expendable in the end.

But, one thing she loved even more… was seeing the look of fear on these bugs! They could respond and tell her what they didn’t like… and it made her all tingly inside just knowing their deepest fears! Giving the businessman another sharp squeeze of her fingers, the tiny creature soon screamed before her fingers pressed together silencing him.

Pouting as she rubbed her fingers back and forth, Beatrice huffed angrily before flicking what remained of the now dead man away. “Stupid bug. Ok, who's next?” Grinning widely as she saw the absolute look of horror cross all the other faces around her, Beatrice giggled gleefully before scooping up a handful of the group she saw close together. They made it more fun when she had a lot!

Looking down at her catch, the redheaded deviant licked her lips as she saw two guys both dressed in simple tee-shirts and jeans and a woman in a jacket and sweatpants. “Let's play again! What are all of you scared of?” She always asked this… but usually, they didn’t answer her. To bad for the ones who did though…

Moving her other hand up to her mouth, Beatrice hooked her cheek to the side before pulling it open to show the inside of her mouth. “ar ou ared of eing ean?”(Are you scared of being eaten?). Seeing the look of horrified confusion pass over their faces, the child grinned before curling her fingers around her hand.

“Or, are you scared of being crushed like little buggies?” Feeling that tingling sensation travel through her as she saw the woman bursting into tears and the men squealing on their knees Beatrice giggled gleefully. “How about I drop you on the ground? Does that scare you?” Tilting her hand to the side as she watched the three people beginning to slide, Beatrice smiled viciously as she watched one of the men and the woman grip onto her hand as she tilted it all the way… while the other fell right off of it.

Eying the man who fell as he splatted into the wooden floor in front of her, the people still on the ground continued to scream as she ran around helplessly. Why did they always run, they had nowhere to go. These bugs were less than half an inch in size. They couldn’t climb her feet!

Giggling some more as she adjusted her hand again, Beatrice looked towards the clock next to her bed before pouting. Was it almost 8:00 am already? She had to go to school! That wasn’t fun! She wanted to stay home all day and squish all of the buggies in different ways like she did on the weekends!

Sighing in sadness, the little girl looked at the remaining bugs still skittering around on the floor before reaching her hands down. “I guess you toy's don’t want to play today. Oh well.” Scrapping her pudgy hands over the floorboards, the redhead soon either crushed or gathered the remaining people together before scooping them all up in her hands.

Looking back down at the bloodstains of the three people she had flattened, Beatrice shivered with delight before standing up. “Ok, time to do the thing!” Cupping her hands tightly to hide the remaining bugs from sight, and so they couldn’t see where she was going, Beatrice giggled all the way towards her door before nudging it open with her foot.

Maybe if she was lucky she’d see some more bugs on her way! They always made such loud noises before she popped them with her toesies. Moving towards her and her sister's bathroom, Beatrice nudged the door aside before looking in. It seemed none of her sisters were up yet. That was good! She had to make sure she refilled the tank!

Moving towards the toilet, the little redhead kept a sadistic smile on her face as she looked down at the open bowl. This was the best part! Cracking her fingers open to sprinkle the screaming bugs into the large porcelain bowl, Beatrice sighed happily as she listened. That noise always made her happy.

Closing her hand back up with only about five or six left, the little 5 year old moved the top of the tank aside before tossing the few that were left into the back of the water reserve afterward. She had learned how the toilet worked about a year ago and this had been one of the best things to do with her bugs!

Moving the top of the tank back in place, the child looked back down now at the not so empty bowl as she saw about seven people trudging toilet water inside of it. “Ok, bugs! You’re lucky because I don’t have to go potty so you’ll just have to stay in there for now.”

Watching the relief pass the faces of the different people there, Beatrice squealed. Giving them fake hope was great! It made it so much more fun when she took it away! Turning around, the little redhead ran out of the bathroom before making her way down the hall. Stopping at her younger sisters door, the child pushed it open before looking down at the groggy face of her three-year-old sibling.

“Good morning Hayley! Guess what I got!” Looking up at her sister, the three-year-old blonde soon smiled before reaching out her hands. “Play!” Nodding her head, Beatrice moved over towards her sister before helping her out of her bed.

Looking down at the younger blonde, Beatrice smiled as she saw her sister wiggling around. She had to go! Yanking her sister along as the toddler wobbled back and forth tiredly, both girls were grinning now as they got ready to play! After finding out about all the bugs that were coming to her house, Beatrice had been rather happy to show them to all her sisters.

She just happened to be the oldest, and her three other sisters all loved playing with bugs just as much as she did! Well, maybe not as much as her… but Hayley sure did! Moving towards the bathroom, Beatrice pushed the door aside before dragging her dancing sister in.

“Look Hayley! Bugs! Drown them, drown them!” Chanting happily as she saw her younger sister looking into the toilet bowl, a wide smile spread over the younger girls face as well as she saw the horrified expressions of all the little toys her sister had caught for her.

“Thank you, Bea… Bea…” Giggling from her sister unable to say her full name, Beatrice leaned down before holding onto the toilet seat. “Guess what buggies! You get to play with my little sister! She’s going to go potty now and you need to survive! Good luck!” Cheering at them happily, Beatrice was rewarded for her words as she heard the tiny screams echoing out from the large white bowl.

This was by far one of the top things to do with tiny bugs. Too bad she really didn’t have to go in the mornings. But, her sisters usually did. Lifting Hayley up onto the toilet as the toddler tried to get up herself, the blonde soon propped herself up before tugging on her footy pajamas.

Pulling on her pants as well, Beatrice couldn’t contain herself as she watched eagerly. This was going to make her all tingly again, she just knew it! Resting her butt on the toilet seat, now void of clothes, the toddler looked down at the bowl before smiling cheerfully.

“Bye…....... bye….......” Gripping onto the edge of the toilet as her eyes shined with excitement, Beatrice cared little for getting splashed by her sister as she simply watched. This was the best seat after all. Whining a bit on top of the seat, Hayley mumbled before letting out a satisfied sigh as she felt her bladder releasing itself, onto the screaming people below…

Watching with joy as she saw the bright yellow stream of her sister's pee, Beatrice panted happily as she saw it engulfing some of the people below, the water where it hit them turning into little wisps of red. They got popped by her sister's pee!

There it was! Shuddering in happiness as her body got all tingly again, Beatrice moaned happily as she continued to watch, her legs rubbing together as she sat and enjoyed the show. Nodding her head up and down as she sat there tiredly, Hayley soon sighed as she finished off her stream before looking down into the toilet as well.

The water was all a sickly yellow color and there were only a couple bugs left. Did she drown them all? Hearing a click next to her, the younger girl looked at the toilet handle as she saw Beatrice panting in happiness in front of her.

“K-Keep watching! This is the best part!” Looking back down at the toilet, Hayley nodded once again as she saw all her pee being flushed away along with the two remaining survivors of her needy bladder. As the group of people was all swished around and sucked down, however… new ones slowly started to refill into the bowl much to the blonde's surprise. The potty made bugs?

Licking her lips as she continued to rub her legs together, Beatrice bit her lip as she felt her skin breaking slightly. When she put people into the back of the tank they refilled back into the toilet for later use! It was an awesome thing!

“Guess what little buggies! My little sister just pee’d all over a bunch of you! It was funny!” Beatrice laughed, a new wave of screams echoing out now much to her pleasure. Looking back up at Hayley, the redhead smiled darkly before giving her sisters bottom a light tap.

“Do you need to go number two to?” Blinking her eyes slowly as her body started to wake up more, the blonde toddler soon began to fidget before nodding her head. “Potty…” Smiling darkly at the remaining bugs left from the morning, Beatrice moved her hand towards the handle of the toilet as she let it sit there.

“Go on Hayley… let them bathe in your poop! After that… let's watch them get flushed too!" Giggling alongside her sister both siblings watched with fascination and glee as the remaining people that the redhead caught that morning suffered in their toilet.

 

Today was going to be a great day for sure!