- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mwahaha!

 

I'm back! Now enjoy!

“Right foot red!”
……….
“Left-hand blue!”
………
“Left foot green!”


Grunting in discomfort as her body twisted around in weird ways, Beatrice endured as she wiggled her barefoot towards the open green circle of her sisters Twister mat. This was kind of a stupid game in her opinion, but both her siblings Hayley and Harper had wanted to play with her today and this was the first thing the ladder had brought too her.


At least it wasn’t all that bad though. She had decided to have a little fun of her own. Smiling darkly as she moved her left leg under Hayley’s stomach, the redheaded child bit her lip excitedly as she wiggled her toes over a pair of tiny men thrashing around helplessly against their restrictive scotch tape prisons.
“Bye-bye~.” Hearing the faintest of screams followed by a crunch a moment later, Beatrice shivered in delight as she scrunched her toes into the now flattened bugs, she had dropped her foot on. ‘Hmm, I’ll have to not kill them so fast next time. They’re so weak!’


Thankfully though, she had plenty of time to figure out how much pressure to use. Those two were just drops in their toy chest. Lifting her head up as she stared at the dozens of miniature people all taped or tied together on each of the colored circles of the twister bored, Beatrice smiled in amusement.


This was turning out to be fun after all. “My… turn?” Looking underneath her arm as she saw Hayley nodding her head up and down sleepily, Beatrice quickly nodded before reaching over towards the spinner again with her sole free hand. Someone had to keep spinning it after all.


Giving the arrow a light flick, the child’s eyes followed it momentarily before she pouted. “Right-hand red…” That one had already been used… Reaching forward weakly, the three-year-old looked down at the small red circle before wiping away the small smudge of blood her sister had made out of their toys earlier.


Setting her hand back down, the little blonde closed her eyes before breathing deeply. This was making her sleepy… Looking past her remaining sister, Harper, Beatrice sighed before staring down at the two-year-old cheerfully.


“Alright, it’s your turn, Harper!” Looking up at the redhead happily, the little auburn-haired toddler giggled as she looked around at all the wiggling bugs around her. “Squish! Squish!” Nodding her head as she spun the dial again, Beatrice soon grinned as she saw it land on the green marker.


“Right foot green!” Watching in anticipation as her younger sister continued to laugh as she moved her sweaty blood-stained foot over the smaller circle, the group of three tinies all tied at the neck together, tried to run around in different directions to escape the colossal impending foot headed towards them, but, they didn’t make it very far at all.


“Squishy, squish, squish! Heheeheheh!” Laughing hysterically as her barefoot fell onto the three little men, the toddler bounced up and down happily till a faint trail of blood leaked out from underneath her pale sole.


Smiling contently, Beatrice moved her hand over her shoulder before patting Harper's head lovingly. “Good one! Try to do it slower though! Make them really struggle!” Seeing the younger girl nod her head up and down repeatedly, the redheaded girl moved her hand back over to the spinner before giving it a light flick.


“Right hand, blue…” Looking down at her option, the child soon pouted as she saw all the blood-stained circles she could reach no longer occupied by tinies she had originally set out. Perhaps it was time to reset the board…


Thinking about it momentarily, the sound of Hayley whining soon brought her back to the present. Looking back at the blonde as she saw her younger sibling on her bottom now, the groggy child rubbed her eyes before leaning into her. “I fell… sowwy…”


Petting the toddlers head, Beatrice giggled before something soon caught her attention. Looking at where her sister's butt had landed, a cruel smile soon overtook the little redheads face. Perhaps the game was just getting boring. All it would take was a couple new rules to make it more fun!


Moving her hand over to the spinner, Beatrice gave the dial a flick before seeing it land on the green dial once more. “Alright, Harper… Spit on green!” Looking back at her older sister confused, the older girl snorted loudly before leaning over a small group of five people who were set aside as reserve pieces.


“Like this!” Letting her loogie dangle for a moment, the culmination of snot and saliva soon detached itself from the child’s mouth before impacting with the screaming group of people engulfing their upper torsos completely.


Making sure her sister could see them drowning, Beatrice licked her lips before looking back down at the screaming bugs that were right in front of the two-year-old. “Alright, Harper… your turn!” Quietly oohing back at her sister, the auburn-haired toddler looked down before wiggling her mouth back and forth.


“Wike, thish!” Spitting out gobs of saliva everywhere as she tried to drool properly, Beatrice laughed hysterically as she watched her sister spitting all around the game mat as she tried to do it like she was told. However, she eventually managed to do just that, as a clump of the younger girls spit hit s single bug knocking her off her feet entirely.


Looking down at the woman as she kicked her legs for a moment, she only got to twitch before she stopped moving entirely. ‘Hmm, not as fun as I thought it would be.’ That barely made her feel good. Shrugging her shoulders, Beatrice patted her younger sibling singling for her to stop spitting as she shifted her attention back to a still slumbering Hayley.


“Oh, Hayley! It’s your turn again? Come on, wakey, wakey! This will be easy. I’ll even help you!” Yawning tiredly as she heard her big sister talking to her, the toddler soon felt her foot picked up as Beatrice guided it towards a large strip of tape with about 6 people stuck to the ground.


“Left foot, buggies!” Giggling as she peeled off the strip of tape, the people that had been previously trapped beneath it remained stuck as the adhesive kept them firmly in place. But the redhead knew that would happen. Anytime she applied tape to these insects, that was it. They never got it off unless she took it off. And even then, it sometimes ripped off their skin. But that wasn’t what she wanted.


Looking down at her little sisters’ dirty foot, the redhead licked her lips as she saw sweat and dirt caking them. Hayley had been playing outside today and their bath time wasn’t until tonight. So, that meant it was the perfect time to do this!


Leaning up as she felt her toesies being wiggled, the little blonde giggled weakly as she felt her older sister sticking the tape in between her toes. “There we go! One for each crevice~. And a straggler.” There were a few too many but they could share a spot.


Once all the bugs were where she wanted them to be, Beatrice licked her lips again before she began to slowly scrunch her sister's toes together. Hearing screams echo out from the toddler’s smelly foot, the older girl shivered in delight.


That was it. This was what she wanted! Rocking back and forth as the pleasant tickling feelings she had been feeling began to resurface, the older girl soon paused before looking over to Harper, the auburn-haired girl simply watching as she played with her own feet.


It seemed they had just abandoned the game altogether at this point in favor of playing with the bugs she had brought out. But that was probably for the best. “Hey, Harper? Can you help me?” Looking back at her big sister excitedly, the toddler nodded before she stood up and started walking over various bugs to reach her older sister.


Watching as various new blood stains appeared where her sister had just walked, Beatrice grinned before motioning for her younger sister to sit down like Hayley was. “Here! All I need you to do is give me your foot!”


Feeling the child pull away before giggling profusely, Beatrice scowled for a moment before shaking her head. “No, I won't tickle you! I promise! Now give me your foot!” Smiling victoriously as her little sister complied, the older girl moved her two sisters’ feet together before pressing them against each other’s.


“There we go, we made a sandwich!” Laughing happily as she heard more and more cries coming from the people trapped between her sisters’ feet, Beatrice licked her lips once more as she felt the compulsion to taste them now.


After her shower activities with Hayley recently, she started to like licking her sisters in weird places. Their armpits, feet, stomach… she even tried doing that to Hayley’s butt once… but that had been really gross. But of course, this only applied when tinies were involved. Such as now.


Letting her tongue hang out of her mouth, saliva dripped down the child’s pink organ before falling between her siblings’ toes, further drowning the small group of people she held captive there. She wondered how long it would take before they all drowned. Either that or were eventually pressed too hard and simply popped! There were so many ways they could die. She couldn’t wait to see!


“Girls! Dinners ready, come down and sit at the table while I get it set up!”

Pausing what they were doing, all three girls turned their heads towards the door as they heard their mother call up to them from the kitchen. ‘Darn it! It was getting fun too!’ Pouting as her play time was ruined, the child pulled her tongue back into her mouth before wiping off the drool that had pooled over her chin.


She really wanted to taste them… Seeing Harper quickly stand up, the two-year-old giggled happily before running out of the room, her feet crushing the few remaining tinies that had been in front of them.


‘What a waste…’ She could have added them to one of her sister’s food and enjoyed watching them get eaten. “Play?” Looking back down at Hayley, Beatrice warmly smiled at the blonde as the little three-year-old laid on her back with her foot raised towards her.


“No Hayley, no play. Mommy will get mad if we’re late for dinner. Come on.” Seeing the child pouting up at her as she remained stationary, Beatrice sighed before leaning her face down and pulling her sister's foot towards her face.


“Alright, but just for a moment!” She didn’t need much to entice her. Of her three sisters, even with how tired Hayley always was, the little blonde always seemed the most eager to do this with her. Moving her mouth down between the blonde big toe, Beatrice extended her tongue before licking her sister’s smelly crevice, and with it the tiny pair of bugs trapped within it.


Sucking on her siblings’ toe as she licked around the little toys she had given her, Beatrice hummed happily as she felt them thrashing in place. She wanted more… but there wasn’t enough time. Popping Hayley’s toes out of her mouth, the older redhead blushed in embarrassment as she heard her little sister giggling up at her.


“Alright, time for dinner. Come on.” Lifting her sister off the ground as she brought her to her feet, Beatrice’s eyes fell to the tape Hayley still had on before a small smile graced her lips. ‘I love you, Hayley.’


Walking alongside the blonde as she balanced on the balls of her feet so she wouldn’t crush the trapped buggies her sister had given her, both siblings went downstairs to have dinner with the others.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you want to see and I might consider adding it in!