- Text Size +

Ryan lifted one groggy eye open, barely able to distinguish a thing around him. Closing it back, he let out a breath and rubbed both his eyes with his hands. This time he was able to open both eyelids and see his surroundings a little clearer. He studied his naked body; his once massive penis was back to its original length and girth.

“Looks like I’m back to normal.” He thought.

He sat up on the floor and looked around at their makeshift weight room and everything seemed to be back to it’s normal size from his perspective. The first bit of light was just beginning to make its way through the part in the curtains. Ryan guess it to be roughly around seven, letting a yawn escape he made his way to his feet and made his way to their bedroom to find some clothes.

 Ryan was met with the beautiful original form of his wife, who was sprawled out like a starfish, one bare tan leg hidden underneath the comforter. He peaked around at her face smooshed against the pillow, Jenna was fast asleep. Her mouth was partially open and drool was pooling on the fabric just below. Ryan leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on her head and went to put some underwear on.

 Once he had slipped on a pair of black Saxx underwear, Ryan made his way to the kitchen. He made himself a bowl of cereal and flipped the television on, just in time to catch the early morning news. What he saw next immediately made him turn the volume up.

“…upon a horrifying scene early this morning, where a group of firefighters were brutally murdered and covered in massive amounts of what smells and looks like human waste. Authorities say that they are unclear how such a heinous act could have been committed. If you have any information, police are asking for your help. On the scene, on the story News 9.”

Ryan paused the television on a close up of what looked like a giant piece of shit crushing a firetruck.

“What the hell? Surely she didn’t….” Ryan was in disbelief.

He quickly scarfed down the rest of his cereal and turned to wake Jenna up and find out what the hell had happened last night. When he looked up he saw her standing in the doorway to their bedroom. Her auburn hair was a mess and partially covered her brilliant green eyes, that were currently fixated on the television. She was biting her lower lip, studying the paused the screen.

“Well?” Ryan asked

Jenna broke her gaze and made her way towards her husband, wrapping him tightly in her arms and kissing him.

“Yes, my love, that was my doing. You were tired from your fun and I wasn’t quite ready to call it a night, besides I was starving and we didn’t have a thing to eat. Speaking of, is there any more cereal left?” Jenna bounced over to he cabinets and began making her own bowl.

“Hold on now, you’re telling me you went out after I fell asleep, ate something.”

“Pancakes.” Jenna interjected.

“…okay, pancakes and then went and took a massive killer shit on some poor firefighters?” Ryan asked.

“Well, that quite an oversimplification, but in a nutshell yes. I was starving, decided on some pancakes and my waitress was being harassed by the group of firemen there. I gave my waitress a little help on the beauty front and then took it upon myself to dole out a little justice. Oh, Ryan, you should have seen the looks on their faces when I grew taller than that ladder truck.”

Ryan shook his head slowly, “I can get past the other stuff, but to turn into a true giantess for the first time and I miss it? That’s just cruel, I bet those stupid guys didn’t even appreciate what they were getting to see.”

Jenna laughed, “They were pretty terrified and I honestly felt bad that you weren’t there to see it.”

 Did you have to take a shit on them though?”

“Well…I didn’t have much choice after I shoved the whole ladder up my ass….” Jenna trailed off quietly.

“Y-you did what now? You jammed their ladder up your ass? I thought you didn’t like anal?” Ryan asked confused.

“What?! I thought you said you didn’t like it?” Jenna threw back at him.

“When? The last time we tried it, you acted kind of funny about it and I didn’t want to bring it up.”

“Babe, I loved it. I thought you were freaked out by it and I didn’t want to bring it up either.”

After a brief pause they busted out laughing, quickly easing the tension between them.

“Guess we have a lot of exploring of that backdoor we need to do.” Ryan raised his eyebrows at Jenna knowingly.

“Mm, that we do. However, I think we should leave our adventure today, up to chance. What do you think?”

“What do you mean? He asked.

Jenna spotted Ryan’s phone laying on the edge of the counter where she had tossed it last night. Picking it up she opened Instagram once more and turned it to where they could both see.

“I’m going to scroll down as hard as I can and press something. Whatever I land on will be our theme for the day. Sound like fun?” Jenna asked playfully grasping at Ryan’s dick.

“Go for it babe.” Ryan said as he tried to grab Jenna’s quick hand and pin it against his hardening dick.

Jenna rotated the screen back to where it was just her that could see it, flicking her finger down the screen as quick as she could. Pressing her finger down before the scroll could finish, she opened the picture.

“Well, let’s see what you think.”

Jenna selected a picture and turned the screen back to Ryan; her left hand was pinned against his semi-hard dick. Ryan studied the picture and within seconds, Jenna felt his member start to move against her palm as it started to swell.

Jenna laughed.

“Looks like lots of socks and bare soles are in your future my handsome man.” She said as she gave him a wink, placed the phone on the counter and took a step back from him.

Jenna placed one index finger on his forehead and simply said, “Shrink.”

Before Ryan could blink he was just over a head taller than Jenna’s toes, staring at the top of her barefoot. Jenna sat down on her ass, the heels of her feet on the floor.

“I want you to describe the perfect foot to me.” Jenna asked.

“You want what?” Ryan asked confused.

“You describe the sexiest foot you can imagine and I will change my feet to match.” Jenna replied.

“Well, first off babe, your feet are the sexiest fee…”

“Stop. That’s not what I asked and if you don’t start it will become a command. Now, begin.” Jenna cut him off as she wriggled her toes.

“Okay, well...” He paused thinking.

“Long feet, but not narrow with equally long slender toes and they should curve ever so slightly with the shape of the foot. The balls of the foot should be soft and smooth rolling into perfect arches with just the right number of wrinkles crisscrossing the soles and finishing with supple round heels. No callouses to be found, a slight triangular shape to the pads of the toes topped off with purple manicured toes.

“You sound like you’ve put some thought in to this one.”

He shrugged sheepishly and quickly stopped himself when she gave him a look.

“Just enjoy this.”

Ryan nodded and watched as his wife’s feet slowly began to take the shape of every detail he just described.

Her feet and toes elongated slightly, Jenna fanned her toes out so that he could watch as each one slowly changed. Her skin, already soft, took on an even more supple appearance as a few more wrinkles played themselves out across the bottom of her feet. The dark purple toenail polish washed across each toenail, finishing her foot transformation.

She wriggled and arched each foot seductively before him before quickly clothing them in thick black and pink striped no-show socks.

Ryan stepped back a few paces taking in the full view of her now clothed feet he had helped create. He was just far enough back to see that the bottoms of her black and pink socks spelled out “Fuck Off”.

Jenna began rubbing her feet together slowly and watched as Ryan brought one hand around to massage his erect dick.

“Stroke it slow for me.” Jenna commanded.

Ryan nodded and slowed his masturbating as Jenna continued to slowly rub her socked feet over one another.

Jenna reached out and grabbed her action figure sized husband.

“Stroke a little faster, I’m letting you climb inside.”

Jenna opened the band of her left sock and slid Ryan in.

Ryan felt the warmth of her skin touch his body he slid under the heavy cotton band. Ryan stopped stroking his dick and began working his way down the top of her foot, using her veins as handholds, the pulse of her foot reverberating through his chest. It was tricky work as he soon found out; Jenna was flexing her foot causing the massive veins to move, making his handholds difficult to grasp. Before too long, the air around him was getting heavy and he started slipping on a mixture of his sweat and the sweat Jenna’s massive foot was producing from being in the thick socks. By the time he made it to her toes, Ryan was drenched and his nose was starting to wrinkle up from the odor that was increasingly assaulting it.

Jenna watched as the lump in her sock that was her husband slowly worked its way to the base of her toes. Her panties were drenched from watching his small form struggle through the thick black socks. She felt Ryan pause just at the base of her toes, unmoving.

“I thought I told you to stroke quicker little man, not stop.”

Ryan heard Jenna’s booming voice, slightly muffled.

He reached out to try and wrap his arms around her index toe for a better hold before stroking his dick again, however, the harder he tried to larger around her toe became. He quickly realized that she had shrunk him down once more.

“Now you understand that not listening, has its consequences.” Jenna laughed.

Jenna raised her heel off the floor and pointed her toes towards the ground.

Ryan caught off guard once again, slipped forward until his face slammed into the toes of her sock and he was resting on her purple colored toe nail. He grabbed hold of the edge of her toenail just in time. He felt his world rocking once more.

Jenna felt him grasp her toenail and immediately lifted her foot straight up, resting the backside of her heel on the floor with her toes vertical once more. Ryan’s body was struggling against the skin of her toe. She could just make out some small movement at the top of her sock.

Jenna subconsciously increased the heat and sweat her feet were producing, within seconds her socks were soaking wet as if she had been running a marathon.

Ryan felt the air get heavier and more humid, the odor his nose had gotten accustomed to hit his nose with a vengeance. It was becoming all he could do to hold on to her toenail and when he started gagging he let go, sliding quickly between her wet sole and moist sock. He closed his eyes and grimaced, his body tensing in preparation for hitting the floor. To his surprise it never came and he felt his descent slow and his body start to grow. When he opened his eyes, he found his head was between her big toe and index toe and his tip toes were just barely brushing the bottom of her sock. The rest of his body was digging into the soft wrinkly sole of her foot.

“One slam of your foot…”

The thought penetrated through her mind, cutting through her lusting.

“One slam of your foot, a revocation of his invincibility and his little life would be a sacrificed to the power of your foot.”

Jenna was both more aroused and horrified at the thought that finished in her mind, she knew she could never do that to Ryan.

The idea...was still intoxicating.

Ryan let out a breath of relief. “That was a little scary.”

Jenna clenched her toes around his neck and made her socks vanish, casting Ryan back into fresh air.

She could see him gulping in the clean air, his arms now flailing to grab the sides of her foot and his head the only thing visible from her viewpoint.

“How was your time sliding around my foot?”

“It was both terrifying and amazing babe.” Ryan smiled at her.

“We’re not through yet my love.”

Jenna slid her feet in towards her until she was pressing the sole of her right foot against Ryan’s back.

“My poor feet feel awfully neglected and smelly. Please me a dear and help oil them for me.”

Jenna produced a small bottle of baby oil and began drizzling it over his head and across her feet.

She emptied the entire bottle, tossed it aside and began rubbing her slick shiny feet around his body. She was unable to maintain her toes gripping his head as he fell out from between them and was lost in the rubbing of her feet together.

Ryan was quickly enveloped in a world of slick, soft, wrinkled flesh. He could feel the lines of her soles running smoothly over his body as he rotated everyway, forced around by the massive feet imprisoning him.

He loved every minute of it.

Reaching down, he slipped his underwear off, letting the oil coat his hard penis from the rubbing of her skin against the sensitive shaft.

Then he heard it, “Cum.”

On command his cock erupted, shooting a steady flow of jizz all around him. He was quickly overcome by his own orgasm as a mixture of baby oil and hot sticky cum coated her soles and ultimately him. He didn’t even mind being drowned in his own cum as wave after wave of pleasure shot through his body with each pulse of his penis.

Jenna licked her lips and moaned as she rolled Ryan’s tiny form between her feet, warm cum and oil flowed from between her toes and occasionally she would catch sight of an arm or a leg as she moved him about.

After several more minutes, she commanded. “Stop.”

She could feel his body relax as; a pool of cum and oil was pouring out from around her feet. Grasping her ankles, she leaned in until her nose was almost poking through the hole her arches formed. Inside, she could just barely make out her husband catching his breath. Letting her tongue roll out of her mouth, she began lapping at the sides of her feet, occasionally slipping the tip in to slide along Ryan. The familiar salty taste played across her taste buds as she continued stroking her tongue along her feet. She opened her feet slightly so she could reach his entire naked form, running her tongue along his body from head to toe.

Ryan, relaxed as he let his wife’s massive tongue work over his body. Every stroke of her massive pink tongue sent more waves of pleasure across his body.

Satisfied, Jenna leaned back and grew Ryan to a size of a toddler.

Ryan sat up and Jenna motioned for him to come closer.

He walked in between her legs, feeling the warmth and catching a whiff of her arousal emanating from her soaked panties. Jenna wrapped her arms around him and gently lifted him against her breasts as she engulfed the lower half of his face in a warm passionate kiss.

Ryan could taste his own cum in his mouth as her tongue forced its way into his, her tongue easily overpowering his tiny one. She finally pulled away and held him firmly against her chest.

“We’re going to need much more oil for our next experiment.”