- Text Size +
It didn't take long for Olivia to get back to the main stage and continue partying. She planned to get extremely drunk and she was already off to one hell of a start. Taking shots, dancing the night away, shaking her ass and grinding on her friends. She did it all!

Laura had been trapped in Olivia's ass all of five minutes before the steady grind of the cheeks that surrounded her body transformed into an aggressive shaking and thumping to the beat of each track that played.

Exhausted already, but not one to stop dancing, Olivia sweated enough to fill a stadium. It dripped down her crack like a waterfall into a plunge pool. Laura, having the slightest bit of freedom to move in the huge ass was thrown around between the two cheeks that entombed her. Completely drenched in ass sweat, she slid easily between the cheeks, having more of it smeared into her skin with each and every jolt of Olivia's thunderous ass. The only luck she seemed to have was that the smell being ingrained into her skin was hard to notice when she was too busy trying to steady herself or dodge the asshole.

As the moon rose higher in the sky and more people retreated back to their tents, Olivia's dancing slowed to a halt. “Phew” she said, wiping the sweat from her head. “That w… was insane”, she grinned ear to ear at her friends who were laughing and stumbling over themselves.

Thankful for the stoppage, Laura tried to steady herself against Olivia's titanic ass to rest. Having found a relatively stable position away from the asshole with her feet against Olivia's thong, that was now barely in her ass, and her hands on Olivia's cheeks.

With plenty of practice steadying herself between sweaty cheeks, Laura maintained her position and rested as Olivia staggered back to her tent with her friends. The large group of women split off into two groups of 10 as they approached their two tents. One group entered one, the other in another.

Olivia climbed in the tent and plopped herself down on the hard floor to rest. As she did so, Laura's feet in the steady position met the floor and she was launched directly up and into Laura's sweaty asshole. Laura screamed out as this happened, only to soon be cut off as her head slid inside the rancid rectum with ease. Olivia's huge ass cheeks being Laura's only saviour from complete insertion.

Olivia yelped as she felt Laura enter her sensitive asshole. She flipped over and lay on her front, pulling her shorts and thong down in front of her friends who were shocked and bemused. “There's something in my ass, there's something in my ass!” she shouted, panicking.

Quickly, Olivia pulled apart her cheeks for her friends to investigate. Most of her friends, now asleep or trying to sleep, paid no attention to the screaming girl. This left only a few who laughingly peered into the ass of Olivia.

Still extremely drunk, the girls did, in fact, see something stuck in Olivia's ass: it was one of those Red humans that get shrunk, they noticed. “Oh yeah, I see it” one of them said, reaching over. “Well g.. get it out!” Olivia drunkenly demanded to her friend.

“It's just a twig” the girl reaching in said, smiling mischievously at the other friend who was investigating. With that, she reached in between the cheeks, ready to pluck out the tiny Red by its legs. Stretching out one finger, and clenching her fist she instead plunged her finger in between the two cheeks. Soon her finger pressed against the feet of the Red and it easily slid into Olivia's asshole, followed by the girls finger up to her knuckle.

“Pull it out, it has went deeper!” Olivia yelped again, feeling this intrusion. “Okay okay” the girl said, withdrawing her finger with a “pop!” and pretending to throw a stick out the tent. The two girls laughed hysterically at the fact one of them had just put a Red inside of Olivia's asshole.

Pulling her pants back up, Olivia flipped back over and turned to her two friends who were still laughing. “Ahh that feels so much better” she said, laughing with them.

The laughing died down shortly and soon they were all unconscious in the tent. Olivia, feeling satisfied that nothing was stuck in her sphincter, fell asleep peacefully. Little did she know, that beneath that sphincter lay a tiny human trapped against her will in a place no human should ever have to dwell.