[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Nikki found her classmate shrunken in class! How does she treat him?

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5004 Read: 31261
Published: March 24 2018 Updated: March 24 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This is the first smut I ever wrote, part of the "What's that smell?" interactive on writing.com. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/action/view/chapter_map/112122] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle.

-Nikki has found her classmate sneaking around inside her panties during class. She decides to keep him trapped in her butt crack as her own personal ass slave. Things get even worse when she farts on him! That's where this story begins...
**** ***** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Try to alert Allyson to escape Nikki's hot farts! by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1392 words)

2. Chapter 2: Nikki uses you to anal orgasm by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1804 words)

3. Chapter 3: Nikki's not done masturbating yet by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1808 words)